𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 | 𝟏𝟖+...

By urslutt

❝I want you on your knees, begging for forgiveness.❞ ━ Maylene Mattise celebrates her 21st birthday alongsi... More

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 🔥
.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 🔥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

12.6K 222 188
By urslutt

❥❥❥

A/N: Hey guys! Before you continue reading, we'd like to inform you that we aim to post every 3-4 days as we do write 2000 words per chapter! We appreciate your patience since this chapter took longer than expected. Therefore, we have incorporated more than 2000 words! Hope you enjoy it...

❥❥❥

Maylene's POV:

"Amira... can you pick me up?" I'm embarrassed since my voice was a little shaky. Despite the fact that my feelings for Enzo are pure hatred, I was able to kiss him. And, as much as I dread admitting it, he was able to make me feel good.

I've never felt that way with anyone. He drove me insane with his hands around my neck, rough kisses, and deep husky voice. If Amira hadn't called, I don't think we would have been able to stop.

Now I am daydreaming about him, great! Thankfully, Amira intervened and diverted my attention away from my dirty thoughts.

"Yeah, where are you? Are you okay May?" Her voice has a worried tone to it. I don't want her to see me like this, and I especially don't want her to know what happened with Enzo and me.

"I'm fine, I'm sort of at Enzo's place..." I rushed the last part. Oh, God, I hope she doesn't misinterpret and get the wrong idea.

"Enzo? What?"

"Yeah, it's a long story. Please come get me; I'm in desperate need of a hug." I seriously need my Amira. She's always been there for me; I'm not used to feeling vulnerable, but Enzo makes me feel otherwise. I can't think straight with him seeing as he's so confusing.

"Of course, don't worry, I'll call Kaiser."

I'm relieved, but I'm a wreck; I'm almost naked and alone at Enzo's mansion after we almost fucked... this is a disaster. I don't have a choice but to return to "my" room. How am I going to face Enzo after this?

I walk into the room, slowly opening the door in the hopes of making as little noise as possible. As I enter the room, I notice Enzo lying down on my bed. He's shirtless and drinking champagne with an angry grimace on his face.

Dammit, I find myself blushing a little as he catches my gaze. His body was toned with a 6-pack.

"May..." he starts.

"Yeah." This is by far the most awkward circumstance I've ever encountered.

"Ahem," he clears his throat. "I should get going..." he finally speaks.

"Yeah, same." I avert my gaze.

"You're not going anywhere."

"Um, that can't happen again..." My gaze is drawn to the floor.

"May, don't disregard what I've said. You're not going anywhere." I'm not staying; I want to scream.

I respond, "Amira is picking me up, and I'm leaving."

"Fuck, May, do you ever listen?" He's irritated once more. This is just fantastic. He thinks he can dominate me without even knowing me. I roll my eyes. What exactly is this guy's problem?

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

"Or what?" I retort, rolling my eyes once more. Enzo approaches me causing me to immediately regret my behavior.

"May..." He issues a warning. His raspy voice, fuck. I hesitated before rolling my eyes once more.

His hands find my neck, grasping it tightly. Shit.

"I warned you not to roll your eyes at me."

"Fuck... you," A whimper escaped my lips. Suddenly and without warning, he aggressively kisses my lips. That sensation has returned, and I am feeling amazing, but we should not be doing this.

I withdraw my lips away from him and stare him down. I know I should hate him, and I do. It's just... I can't explain it.

"Lorenzo... we can't."

"Enzo." What?

"You know we can't."

"Enzo." I offer him a perplexed expression.

"Call me Enzo." Oh.

"Enzo we-"

"Again." Huh?

"Say it again."

"Um, Enzo we-"

"Again." What's his deal?

"Enzo, stop it!" I shout angrily.

"You've only addressed me as Lorenzo on two occasions. I don't like it." He turns away. Twice? I've only said it once.

"What do you mean?" He is deafeningly silent. I follow him as he sits on the side of the bed.

"What is your problem? You fucking humiliated me in front of everyone yesterday, then called me a slut in front of your men, and then you fucking kiss-"

"Maylene."

"You're a real dick, you know that?"

"I know, baby," he says with a chuckle.

"I hate you so much."

"The feelings are mutual."

As the door swings open, I gasp. Kaiser and Amira enter the room. Amira rushes over to me and hugs me tightly.

"What did you do to her?" She finally says as she breaks away from the hug.

"It's fine, Amira; let's just go," I murmur softly.

"No, what's going on? Your stuff is gone too..."

"I told you not to do it," Kaiser says, staring at Enzo. What?

"Do what?" Mira inquires. Enzo turns to the side.

"What's going on? Tell me." She demands.

"I..." I'm at a loss for words.

"He blackmailed her." Kaiser completes the task for me. I'm not sure how Amira will react to this.

"What? And you didn't tell me." She gives him a cold stare.

"And you," she says, pointing to me. "You lied to me?" I think I hear her voice fall apart.

"And you're simply an asshole, so I'm not surprised." Enzo earns a scoff from her.

"Let's just go, Mira." She doesn't say anything, but she grabs my arm and leads me out of the room.

As we pass Kaiser, I notice she shoves past him.

"Amira... I'm sorry."

"I'm not." I'm proud of Amira for standing her ground.

"Fuck, Amira, I really am sorry." I can tell he's distressed by the tone of his voice. She merely glares at him.

"I-I really fucking like you." I hear Enzo mutter something along the lines of "whipped." I hate him so much.

"Just make sure you deal with your friend." Ouch, she had completely ignored his previous statement.

"Amira please. I'll deal with him, but I don't wanna los-"

"Good." I lock my gaze on Enzo, who has his eyes on me.

"Return my stuff," I say before turning to Amira.

"Fuck you." We say before we leave.

❥❥❥

Enzo's POV:

"Fuck you." They say before heading out. What the fuck just happened?

I can't feel like this when I'm around her. For everything she's done to me, I should kill her. She deserves nothing. She is nothing.

"Fuck." Kaiser mutters under his breath, his hands tangled in his hair.

"She fucking left me, man. I haven't even asked her to my girlfriend yet."

"Kaiser, get a fucking grip. She's just another slut y-"

He slams his fist into my cheek.

"Don't." He simply says before I can get another word out.

Normally, I'd fight back, but I know he's just upset. Kaiser and I have known each other for 5 years, and he is like a younger brother to me. Plus he's the only idiot I can tolerate around here.

I feel his arm on my chest, holding me back, as I get up to leave the room. I shoot a glare at him.

"You better leave my girl and Maylene alone." His girl?

"May." He's not allowed to call her Maylene.

"What?"

"Call her May." I feel my jaw clench.

"Why?"

"Because I said so," I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Okay? Leave May and my girl alone." It's not that I don't want to leave her alone; it's just that I can't. For the suffering she has caused me, I should want to destroy her. I've spent all these years hating her for everything that has happened to me, and when I saw her, I nearly lost it.

She came to my club, and I could recognize her smirk from a mile away. It's the same one she gave me years ago, the one that nearly destroyed my life.

Maylene was a name I would never forget. The way she moaned my name, the way she blushed when she saw me shirtless, the way she dropped to her knees for me, the way she knows how to aggravate me.

She drives me mad. This time I'll finish the job. I'll do it the next time I see her; I'll kill her once and for all.

"Fine," I tell Kaiser. I wish I could leave her alone but I can't.

❥❥❥

Maylene's POV:

I changed into one of Amira's sweatpants and a tank top when we arrived at our suite. Today was one heck of a day.

Mira is seated on the couch, having a glass of wine, when I arrive. She looks me in the eyes and sets the drink down.

"May, you need to tell me what happened!" I take a seat next to her, and she adjusts her position on the couch to make herself more comfortable.

"I know I know. So, basically, he just blackmailed me-"

"May, come on. You know what I'm talking about." I mean, she couldn't possibly know what happened between me and Enzo, could she? Fuck.

"What do you mean?" I make an effort to appear confused.

"I mean, I heard you moaning on the phone, then I picked you up from Enzo's HOUSE, where he's shirtless and you're in a sexy dress..."

"Oh. Yeah." I suck in my breath. This is a mess.

"Care to explain?" She crosses her arms across her hips.

"I'd prefer not."

"You guys fucked didn't—"

"Don't say it. And no we didn't." That's the truth, we were on the verge of fucking...

"So, you two don't hate each other after all?"

"What- I definitely hate him."

"Yeah, and you just go around moaning for people you hate." God, this looked bad.

"Shut up. It wasn't like that." We had gotten carried away in the heat of the moment

"Come on, it was just a matter of time. Anyone can sense the tension you guys have." Tension? Like sexual tension? No, no, no.

"There is no tension; there is only pure hatred." I blurt out.

"Yeah, yeah," Amira exclaims in a contemptuous tone.

"I'm serious, I fucking hate that guy."

"Of course." Ugh.

"Okay, now enough with that. You and Kaiser?" I give her a broad smirk.

"Uh... I'd rather not."

"No, tell me! How'd your date go?"

"It was perfect until he didn't say anything about his friend blackmailing mine." She shifts to the side, clearly irritated.

"Amira, I think he really likes you, and who cares if he didn't mention me? He probably didn't want to ruin the mood." I offer a faint smile.

"I don't give a shit. You matter to me, and if he cares about me, he should have said something." Aww.

"Men." I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Boys," She corrects.

"You're right." Amira's phone starts ringing just as we let out a laugh.

"Oh, look, it's Kaiser." The dissatisfaction is evident in her voice.

"Please just answer him." My hands rest on her shoulders.

"Fine only because then he won't stop with the calls." I honestly thought Kaiser and Amira were a match made in heaven, and I don't want to get in between them.

❥❥❥

Amira's POV:

"What is it?" I cry out. Can he take the hint? No one messes with Maylene and me so now he'll have to suffer the consequences.

"Amira, darling, I swear I didn't mean to hurt you if I had known you—"

"Just stop; did you take care of Enzo as I requested?" I interrupted him. I've had enough crappy explanations from men; I don't need anymore.

"Of course, he'll stop blackmailing Maylene and I'll do everything I can to persuade him to stop being so rude. And as a way of apologizing, he'll allow you guys to host the club for a night."

"Thank you." I simply say. Even though I'm ecstatic at the news, I'm not going to show it.

"Now, could we please go back to the way things were?" He sounded desperate. I must admit, Kaiser's company was enjoyable, and he did make me feel good. However, now, I'm not too convinced he's the one.

"Perhaps." I can't help but smirk.

"So, do you mind if I take you out again?"

"Maybe." Before he can respond, I end the call. After all, he wasn't the one who blackmailed May, so I suppose I'll give him another chance. And besides, we'll only be in Italy for another three weeks. I wanna have fun!

❥❥❥

Maylene's POV:

Amira approaches me with a mischievous grin once she finishes her phone call. What exactly is going on?

"What?" I blurt out.

"Well, Kaiser promised to sort Enzo out but as an apology, they'll allow us to host the club for a night!" She leaps from one foot to the other.

"Omg!" No way, Enzo would let us have his prized possession.

May and I used to covertly host our family clubs, but we haven't had that much fun in a long time.

We distanced ourselves from the Mafia after my father was forced to hide and hers passed away. My mother and brother are now in charge of most things, especially since Amira and I are on vacation.

"Yeah, tomorrow night we're going to partyyyy!" I grin back at Mira. 

❥❥❥

QOTC: Did you guys enjoy Enzo's pov?

Q&A- Is there more to Enzo and Maylene? : Yes, more will be revealed in the coming chapters! 

Don't forget to:

Like

Comment 

Follow 

- t & s

See you in the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 262 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...
251K 5.9K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
266K 4K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
219K 8.1K 51
2nd in the series, Follows on from The collector. (You can find on my page) Contains adult themes 18+ Sophie knows something she shouldn't, or at lea...