The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 13

515 52 205
By Rubaloshyne

Aashman and Yashwan rolled their eyes as they watched their mothers coddle Naveen along side Amaira and Mihira. Anusha placed hot steaming idli on his plate while Saritha was busy making coffee and Amaira walked over to Naveen placing a jelebi on his mouth as the man smile and took a bite.

" Ama pachai mannu avan...utividu" Aashman grumbled under his breath.

Yashwan snickered and covered his mouth as Anusha glared at him. Naveen sighed as he looked at Aashman who glared at him.

" Anna nee sapdu," Amaira said placing the jelebi on his plate before walking over to the counter, taking a few ladoo and then placed the plate infront of him.

" Yen yenguluku kudutha sapda mattuma?" Yashwan said eying the plate.

" Deyh avan yevalo thoram vandi otitu vanturukan, pongada poi irrukara velai parunge," Saritha said as she placed a cup of coffee infront of Naveen.

" Ama ji yennalam pannuvaru than teriyume," Aashman grumbled under his breath.

Aadhira smiled as she walked inside the kitchen, behind her the young woman Mythili walked carrying a few boxes. Yashwan smirked, leaning against the counter as he crossed his arms over his chest.

" Naveen, yeppada vanta?" She said mussing the younger man's hair.

" Ma ithulam inge vechiru, thanks" Aadhira said pointing to the counter. The girl nod and walked over. She didnt notice Yashwan's leg and ended up tripping over it causing the box to fall as she ended up on the floor.

Yashwan's eyed widen while the women folk gasped. Naveen quickly got up and bend down helping the girl up while Aashman glared at Yashwan as he bend down and collect the boxes.

" Ma are you alright?" Anusha said as she hovered towards the girl who was sniffling.

" Sorry madam, venumne panle...kaalu slip achu," she said wiping her eyes.

Saritha sigh and nod at Naveen who gestured the girl to sit down. Amaira placed a cup of water infront of the sniffling girl, giving her a soft smile.

" Ithu yenna box chitti?" Aashman asked as he passed half of them to Yashwan who gulped and took it in his arms.

" Sweets thaan, athirasam and halwa...tho naliki seeru lam yedutu ponnum aprom anthe chinna chinna sombu le lam vekanum...ponnu tholi ke onnu aprom Mihi kaile onnu yedutu ponum," she said as she directed the boys to keep the box on the counter.

Anusha smiled and nod. " Amma Anna kalyanathuku yeneke Anni veetle iruntu thaniya kudutanga," she said with a reminiscent smile.

" Avanga kudutanga seri...ninge yenna kudutinga unga athukarar sister ke ?" Yashwan asked.

Saritha's eyes widen while Aadhira inhaled a sharp breath. Anusha blinked, swallowing her saliva. Aashman furrowed his eyebrows while Yashwan's orbs widen.

Naveen pursed his lips looking at his mother's pale face while Mihira looked worried and Amaira confused. Mythili on the other hand slammed the cup down and turned towards the man,narrowing her eyes to him.

" Yenda nee lam adangava matiya! Ipidi ya pesuve unge amma kitte! Konjam kude oru mariyathai ille!" She said hissing angrily.

Yashwan raised his eyebrow. "Aunty! Konjam nepatringala unge puranathe! Nee yaaru yenge veetu vishayatule mooka nolakire! Kudutha kaasu ke mattum velai paru!" He said snarling at her.

Mythili snorted. " Oh kudumba vishayam? Apidina unge veetu alunga mattum irrukomothu pesunum...illena ipidi than! " she said crossing her arms over her chest.

Yashwan narrowed his eyes at her as she stared back at him. A soft voice cleared her throat making everyone look to the door where Sithara was standing looking wide eyed at Naveen.

" Iva vere vantutale," Saritha sighed muttering to Anusha who rubbed her forehead while Aadhira placed a calming hand on both women.

" Mama!" Nadiya shouted and rushed towards Naveen hugging his side. Naveen smiled and pat her back as he stared at Sithara whose eyes turned misty.

"Nav ?" Harish called, smiling widely as he walked towards the man. Naveen laughed and the two hugged tightly.

" Shooting epidi pothu! " Nadhiya asked excitedly. Naveen smiled and turned around replying to the girl as she and Harish chatted excitedly with him.

Aashman and Yashwan sighed before walking towards Sithara who was standing in shock. Yashwan exhaled his breath and placed his hands on her cheek. " Shock ke kore," he whispered leaning towards her slightly.

Sithara swallowed her sob and nod, pushing him away to the side. She gave a small smile to Aashman who placed his hands on her shoulders.

" Yeppa vantinge?" She asked in a quiet voice.

Harish exhaled his breath and stepped away slightly with Nadiya hanging on his arms. Amaira bite her lips and quickly excused herself using the back door while Mihira placed a calming hand on Naveen's shoulders.

" Anthe ponnu yeppe vantinge than ketta? Yethuku yellarum WWE match maari parkuringa?" Mythili asked tilting her head to the side as she blinked confusedly.

Aashman started laughing while Yashwan snickered holding his stomach. Sithara shook her head as she let out a small burst of giggle.

" Correct than, Seri naa inge iruntha disturbance ah irrukom...naa mele poren..." she said giving a small smile before walking away with the boys following her.

" Naa yethum thappa solitana ?" Mythili asked looking worried.

Naveen wiped his face and gave her a wide smile. " Thank you," he said exhaling his breath. He pat Mihira's hand giving her a reassuring smile.

" Harish vada, namalum poi Mihi wedding ke velai paapom," he said smiling widely and dragged Harish with him alongside Nadiya.

Saritha smiled and wiped her tears. She exhaled her breath and shake her head.

" Rombhe thanks ma...nee matum pesulena...Yash yethum vai toranthu periya problem ah kude airukum," Anusha said exhaling a resigned sigh.

Mythili gave a small smile. " Naa tonathe ketuten avalothan...ana Satiyama solren...anthe ponnu pavom...yen aunty kekuren thappa nenaikatinge...rendu pasangalum unge sons ah ? Ippe anthe ponnu yeppe vantinge nu katangala avarum and anthe poru...veenaponavenum..." Mythili asked clearing her throat.

Aadhira covered her mouth as her body shook in mirth while Saritha and Anusha openly snickered.

" Ama rendu naa petatu than yen?" She asked.

" Ille...anthe ponnu inthe inthe manga va love panrathuku anthe Nav paiyana love panla..." she said swallowing her saliva.

Aadhira's eyes widen while Anusha blinked as Saritha gasp.

" Yethu Thara...Yashwan ah love panrala?" Aadhira gasped.

" Ama...anthe ponnu kude than beach le parthen aprom airport...ippe inge veedu...Baby...baby nu kuptane..." Mythili said scratching her forehead.

Anusha shook head as she smacked her forehead while Saritha snickered together with Aadhira.

" Ada nee vere ma. Avan yepothum avan anna vetuku yeturukuthu apidi soluva..." she said exasperated.

Mythili's eyes widen, her face flushed as she slapped her own forehead.

" Sorry madam...naa oru loosu..." she mumbled making the other three women shook their head.

Mythili then turned to Mihira and gave her a small smile. " Iniki night mehendi function ke vere setup yethum pananuma madam ?" She asked.

" Umm oru stage corner mari ready pannuge hall le and wait ah" Mihira turned and called Riya who was passing by.

" Riya inthe akka ve Revant mama kitte kutitu po da," she said placing her hands on the girl. Mihira turned to Mythili and gave her a bright smile.

" Iva kude ponga, yennode Anna details solva athe matiri panirunge," Mihira said.

Mythili smiled and nod her head before being dragged away by the excited Riya who was shouting for her Revant mama.

" Mihi...Thara poi paru ma..." Sithara said.

" Ille ma...naa pona Seri varathu...Ava yeneke Naveen ah pudikum solli eh manasukule yellam vechikuva...Aashman and Yashwan than better ithuke..." she said swallowing her saliva.

Anusha nod her head and pat Saritha's shoulders. " Ava solrathu correct than di, Ma Mihira va nee vanthu mothele yethachum sapadu...morning le irunthe seiya sapdule," Anusha said bringing a plate of idli for Mihira.

Anirudh cleared his throat, smiling widely as he walked into the kitchen. He gave Mihira and wide smile and shook his head as she offered him the food.

" Yendi unge veetla irunthe vantutanga," he said in an annoyed tone making Aadhira and Anusha to snicker.

" Yen atha konjam metuva sonna than yenna," Saritha raised her eyebrows at Anirudh who roll his eyes. He placed his hands on her waist tightly as his mother in law and father in law walked into the kitchen.

Saritha exhaled her breath resignedly and nudge him a little before walking to her parents and hugging them tightly.

" Anna lam yenge ma ?" She asked smiling widely.

" Avanga night le varen sonnaga...yengeluku hotel le irruka tonele athan inge vantuten," Saritha's mother said.

The elder couple walked to Mihira and pat her head as they talked with her.

" Vajra...Anitha," Saritha hollered for her two youngest who was playing in the swimming pool. She mussed Vajra's hair as she hugged his chest smiling widely.

" Tho intha kutti pappa Anitha aprom yen chellam Vajra..." Saritha said pinching the grinning Vajra.

Saritha's parents fawned over Anitha and Vajra while she watched amusedly standing next to Anirudh who placed his hands on her waist.

" Yenge," she hissed making the man shook his head.

" Eh inge vanga da," Saritha called the three boys.

" Ma tho Revant unake teriyum, ithe Harish avarode akka paiyan aprom ithu Naveen Anusha ode son," she said smiling widely.

Saritha's mother hugged Revant pinching his cheek. Her father nod and smiled at Naveen and Harish.

" Innum renda kaanom ?" Her father said making Harish chuckle and told that he will bring them. Naveen and Revant excorted the elder couple into the hall. Saritha watched with a happy smile as her father gasped seeing Aashman and Sithara.

" Saritha, apidiye unge Anna matiri irrukan di," her mother gushed as she hugged Aashman.

" Athelam onnu ille...avan konjam dark avalothan...matta padi yenna matiri than irrukan!" Anirudh said looking put out.

" Yethu ungala matiriya? Athulam ille...yenge family look apidiye irruke...hero mathiri irruka pa nee," Saritha's mother gushed pinching Aashman's cheek.

Sithara let out a burst of giggle making the elder woman's eyes turn to her. Saritha's mother gasp seeing Sithara. She swallowed her saliva and cradle her face as she pressed a kiss on her forehead.

" Yepadi ma irruke ?" She asked hugging the girl tightly.

" Nalla irruken amama," she smiled widely.

" Rendu varusham kitte achule unna parthu ? Paris le padipu lam epidi pothu ?" She asked making Sithara giggle and talk to her.

Anirudh huffed and rolled his eyes. " Yendi, yen paiyan yenna matiri than irrukan!" Anirudh said pinching Saritha's waist making her squeal.

" Naa yenge anna lam oru look thana...athey matiri than avanum..." she said smiling softly watching her parents with Aashman and Sithara.

While her parents seemed a little reserved with Naveen and Harish, Yashwan surprised the family by shouting " Gramps!" as he rushed forward to hug Saritha's father.

" Ithu yenna puthu koothu?" Nelson gasped looking at the equally surprised Anirudh and Saritha.

Anusha shook her head and grinned. " Thara than ivan kude video call pannuva le Malaysia le irrukum mothu...Aashman jude anthe samayum shoot nu busy ah irrupane...appe intro panirka pole...unge appa kum ivan mele yen pasam nu teriyele di," Anusha said shaking her head.

Saritha chuckled and shook her head exhaling her breath. " Naanum konjam worried ah irunthe...ivanga vantutanga ana yaarum ivanga kude pesa matangalanu...but naale vele ivan irrukan," Saritha said in a soft voice.

" Eh yenna ni kolandha matiri alutukuthu, Vaa Sari," Anirudh said and dragged her up the stairs.

Nelson looked at Anusha. " Neeyum aluvara maari irruke, vaa namalum polam," he said only for Anusha to push him away.

" Poi vele iruntha parunge! Naveen inge va da," Anusha hissed at Nelson before calling Naveen.

" Naveen, nee Yantra veetu poitu vanturu, unge attai yetho avanuku kudukunum nu sonna...athukule un mama mele kutitu poitaru," Anusha said.

Naveen chuckled and nod his head. " Seri naa poi kuduthu, apidiye veetuku poi kulichutu vanturen," he said.

" Seri nanga yellam yenge clothes lam inge yedutu vantutom, nee apidiye yenode cupboard le open pannu, third row le oru bag irrukom...Mihira unake wedding ke shirt aprom veshti vangirka,"Anusha said smiling widely.

Naveen chuckled and nod his head. Anusha went to the study and brought out a small bag before passing to Naveen.

Sithara's phone rang making her blink before excusing herself to talk outside. She grinned and nod as she talk on the phone pacing left and right. Once she finished talking, she shut her phone and turned around only to smack with Naveen's chest. Sithara gasped and swallowed her saliva. She ducked her head down as tears pooled around her eyes.

" Nee varathuku konjam munadi than vanthe," he said in a soft tone before stepping to her left and walked away.

Sithara blinked and turned her face to see him wearing his shades as he looked at her. Her lips parted slightly watching him reverse his jeep before driving off.

" Hey Yennadi?" Amaira said shaking her shoulders.

" Uh...onnum ille...ama yen kupte ?" She shook her head as she snapped out of the trance.

" Mehendi design parkalam va, appe night easy ah irrukum le," she said grinning as she dragged Sithara upstairs.

Sithara smiled widely seeing Nadiya and Rukmini laying on their stomach as the scrolled their phone. Mihira cuddled Anitha and Riya watching the girls.

Amaira smirked as she walked towards the bed.

" Yena Mihi ka, Yantra sir mehendi choose panitara?" She asked.

Mihira pouted and smacked Amaira's shoulders. Sithara giggled as she join the girls on the bed.

************************************
Naveen stood at the corner smiling slightly as he watch Riya and Anitha dancing with Vajra. He chuckled seeing the girls forcing him to twirl each one.

He winked at Mihira who sat in the middle as her hands and legs were pulled apart to be drawn mehendi.

Revant and Harish was jamming in the makeshift stage as the little one danced. Naveen sighed as his brother sauntered to the stage along side a few of Revant's band mates.

" All righty! Attention everyone, Majaka is about to began!" He hollered and the rest shouted.

The other boys began taking Revant and Harish's place. Yashwan winked at Naveen and grabbed the mike before began singing much to crowds amusement. Naveen chuckled seeing Nelson walking towards Yashwan and smacking his head as the younger man pouted.

Aashman then walked to the stage and plugged a usb. Naveen smiled as Mihira's favourite songs began playing.

His eyes widen seeing Amaira on the left, Nadiya in the centre with Rukmini on the right and Sithara slightly behind Rukmini and two of Mihira's college friends behind Amaira and Nadiya.

Naveen hummed, crossing his arms over his chest as they began performing for the song Yaaro Yarodi.

His eyes widen in amazement as Sithara smiled joyfully as she skipped towards Mihira pulling her to swing and pushed her slightly as the song athan varuvaga played.

He left his heart trumped as she pulled Harish performing a dance for the song. He sighed loudly trying to control his heart beat as Harish bumped his arms with her as the song Sarattu Vandiyele began.

Nadiya pulled Aashman while Rukmini pulled Revant. Amaira was dragging a thoroughly amused Madhav while Sithara was laughing giddily with Harish as they performed.

" So they always neglect you ?" A soft voice asked as she leaned on the wall next to him.

Naveen let out a surprised laugh and shook his head. " On the contrary," he said watching Yashwan and Harish dancing with Sithara in the middle. Harish began pulling Mihira making her dance while Vajra was dragging Anusha and Saritha as the little ones dragged their father.

Naveen smirked watching Hrishikesh trying to escape with Aadhira. He chuckled and shook his head before marching towards them.

Naveen cleared his throat and winked at Aadhira before pulling her towards the dance floor. Aadhira laughed and shook her head as she dance to the movement. Naveen winked and twirled her assuring that Hrishikesh will show up in a second. Aadhira laughed as Naveen's prediction came true.

Yashwan bumped into him smirking before walking towards the music station. The song changed and everybody hastily grabbed someone's hands well everybody accept the older mens.

Rukmini was partnered with Naveen while Amaira with Revant and Nadiya and Aashman. Sithara was with Madhav and Mihira with Revant as the song idicha pachaiarisi began.

Naveen laughed as the danced ended. He patted Rukmini's shoulders assuring her that she was a great dancer. The elder girls then rushed out to get their Mehendi done while the boys performed a dance to few songs such as Dharala Prabhu, Aaha kalyanam and the final touch Thodakam Mangalayam with Mihira.

It was almost 12am when the celebration stopped. Vajra, Riya and Anitha was already sleeping on Lakshmi and Saritha's mother's lap. Ravi Raghavendra and Saritha's father had excused themselves earlier.

Aadhira shooed the boys to sleep at the hall itself to make it easier for everyone to wake up.

Anusha sent Mihira and the girls to Mihira's room and sternly told them to sleep.

Nelson and Anirudh prepared to go into one of the room when their wives throw the blanket and pillow on their face.

" Yenge poringe, ningalum pasangalode padunge," Anusha said to Nelson.

Saritha nod and kissed Anirudh's cheek before carrying Anitha in her arms and left upstairs with Lakshmi and Saritha's mother who was carrying Riya. Nelson sighed and pinched Anusha's waist kissing her neck much to his sons annoyance.

" Appa! Vantu padunge," Yashwan grumbled as he dragged his father away from his mother.

Anusha shook her head and pat Naveen's head before walking upstairs with Aadhira.

Anirudh and Nelson grumbled as they placed their pillows next to their sons. Vajra placed his legs on top of Anirudh making the man exhale his breath. Nelson chuckled seeing a disgruntled Hrishikesh walking down the stairs holding a pillow.

" Vanga sir, tho ange Yeddam irruke," Nelson said pointing to the space beside Harish.

" Deyh unge appa yenge da ?" Hrishikesh asked Harish.

" Appa va...avaru appeve room ke escape aitaru..." he said closing his eyes.

Anirudh, Nelson and Hrishikesh grumbled as the boys chuckle.

" Ada inimel Valarmathy vayasuku vantha yenna, varala na yenna...pesana padunga," Yashwan said as he wriggled next to Naveen.

************************************
So next update is out Ra everyone!

Target: that same 15 yar

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
31.6K 1K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
61.2K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...
59.1K 3.2K 77
Hi makkazhe First things first Cover credit @malanimaniraja22 (unedited - will edit as soon as possible) Sorry romba naal aprom ippo thaan ezhuth...