Kamen rider x BNHA: Heisei ri...

By LeonShido

In the world of Heroes meet 3 Quirk less individuals who have the power of the Kamen Riders and show them the... More

Chapter 1: Kamen rider strike again
Chapter 2: Meeting the family
Chapter 3: Invitaion to UA high
Chapter 4: UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 5: Beginning of UA
Chapter 6: Combat Training
Chapter 7: Class Representative and USJ part 1
Chapter 8: UJS Part 2
Chapter 9: USJ Part Final
Chapter 10: UA sports festival part 1 obstacle race
Chapter 11 part 2: Let's clear this Cavalry Battle with no continue
Chapter 12 part 3: A Specter in the Tournament
Chapter 13: Rock vs Robot
Chapter 14: Mach vs Engine and The Exploder vs The Destroyer
A/N
Chapter 15: Tournament semi final
Chapter 16: Overlord vs Overlord, Brother vs Brother. The Battle of Dark Riders
Chapter 17: Hero names and Internships
Chapter 18: Hosu attack and encounter the Hero Killer
Chapter 19: The Aftermath
Chapter 20: Final Exam Students vs Teachers
Chapter 21: The Final Exam Begins
Chapter 22: The Battle Against The No.1 Hero
Chapter 23: Exam Results and Shopping
Chapter 24: The Pool and The Invitation
Two Heroes
Chapter 25: The Training Camp Begins With Time
Chapter 26: Day Two
Chapter 26: The Night Againts the Onies.
Chapter 27: Rescue By Sneaking
Chapter 28: Confront To The Extremer
Chapter 29: The Infinite Potential Of People
Chapter 31: A Trip Back Home
Chapter 32: Regaining The Faith/Trust Of Heroes
Chapter 33: Moving to the Dorms
WARNING CALL!!!
Halloween Special: Ghosts In The Woods
Chapter 34: Clash Of Trust From One's Past
Chapter 35: What Is A Kamen Rider? Part 1

Chapter 30: The Choice Of The Story.

1.6K 30 32
By LeonShido

Rizky after being sucked into a wormhole starts to open his eyes slowly and sees a bright blue sky with floating rocks, he lifts his upper body up to see where he is at. The area surrounding him was a bright forest filled with bubbles floating up. He look at his hand to see he still have the Saikou Driver and the Book

Rizky: Where did she send me? Some sort of forest?

He stands up and still in a state of confusion he starts walking through the trees to get a better look at where he's at. When he got to the cliff edge of the forest he was shocked and amazed by what he was seeing. He sees a vast land with whales and dragons flying around in the sky with ships alike. Rizky had never seen something like this before in his entire life and thought that he was dreaming.

Rizky: Is this some sort of dream in my head right now?

*ROAR!*

He then hears a roaring noise and he looks down at the cliff and being jolted by a purple dragon makes him fall down on his butt.

Rizky: What the--?!!

The dragon looked at him with killer eyes and shot out purple fire at him which made Rizky dodge out of instinct then he ran away in panic trying to get away from it.

Rizky: Just what the heck is this place?! A dragon trying to kill me?! This is not real!!

As he was running through the forest with the dragon pursuing him, then at the bushes a blue lion jumped out in front of him making him fall down again with some sort of a yellow lamp man floating next to it.

Lion Senki: *ROAR!*

Alangina: *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

Rizky: Another one?!!!

The Lion came closer to him and started sniffing him. Rizky was just pushing himself on a tree, afraid of what it was about to do. When the Lion finished sniffing him it talks to the lamp then both of them back off of Rizky having no hostile intention towards Rizky. Jaaku Dragon arrived and prepared to eat Rizky but Lion Senki and Alangina stood in front of Rizky defending him.

Lion Senki: *ROAR!*

Alangina: *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

Jaaku Dragon: *ROARRR!*

They were having a standoff with each other ready to fight with the animal they are, Rizky is still watching this with disbelieving eyes.

Rizky: A Lion and a Lamp is talking to a Dragon.... This is definitely a dream, I need to wake up this hell.

Rin: Hey, this is not a hell hole you know. This is quite a heaven, I'll say.

He heard somebody talking to him and heard two claps to get all three Beast's attention. They look to see Rin with a different style of clothing that makes her look like a boss of a terrorist.

Rin: (smile) Oi oi! I think that's enough game time for you guys.

Lion Senki: *ROAR!*?

Alangina: *BEEP!* *BEEP!*?

Jaaku Dragon: *ROARR!*?

Rin: No Jaaku, This man is a guest that I sent here so that we could have a chat. So you guys should go back to your homes. He's not here to destroy or do something bad. Ken and Nao also send their regards to you two, Senki, Alangina.

Lion Senki: *ROAR!*

Alangina: *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

The Lion and Lamp understand and start to go back the way they came from and disappear from there. The dragon approaches Rin and speaks to her in a small angry tone.

Jaaku Dragon: *ROARRR!*

Rin: Sorry Jaaku, I didn't tell you earlier because the situation forced me. But don't worry I'll bring you something to play soon...

She then whispers something to the Dragon that Rizky is unable to hear, then Dragon nodded to signify that he understood what she had said.

Jaaku Dragon: *ROAR!*

Then the Dragon flies off into the distance leaving only Rin and Rizky. Rizky glares at Rin with a killer intent while Rin just smiles at him, not a bit scared of his glare.

Rizky: You brought me here?

Rin: Yep! (spread arms) Welcome to the Wonder World, Rizky Kage!

Rizky: Wonder.... World...?

Rin: A world where people's fantasies exist, you can imagine a unicorn or any mythical creatures such as a chimera. It all existed here!

Rizky: A real life fantasy world....

Rin: But I'm not here to give you an exposition about this place, you can figure it out yourself. I'm here to take back what you stole from me. (point at the Driver) So~ why don't you just give it back to me and we can make this all just a dream. If you do that then I can send you back to the real world, easy-peasy.

Rizky looks at the Driver and the book and think if he should return it because there is no chance that he could beat her in his state but with this in his hand he might have the chance.

Rizky: No...

Rin: Huh?

Rizky: This is the power that I wanted for so long and I won't let someone like you stop me from getting it!

He puts the Driver on him and extends the Wonder Ride book in front of him.

'SEIKEN SAIKOU DRIVER!'

Rin: (smile) Hoo~?

Rizky: Henshin!

But nothing happened there was only silence with the sound of the wind blowing through them. Rizky was confused by this and tried to get it to work.

Rizky: What? Why is it not working? This is the way to do it right?

He keeps tapping and shaking the book and Driver but it won't activate or even do anything. He tries to use the book on the Driver but it seems he doesn't know how to put it in. Rin just stands there with just a blank face then starts laughing out loud.

Rin: (laugh) Wow, you make yourself look more idiotic than before. (laugh)

Rizky: What do you say?!

Rin: You should remember this rule as a thief.... when you steal something make sure you know what you are stealing or not the things you steal become worthless.

Rizky becomes embarrassed and takes that insult personally he then becomes very angry at her so he discards the book and ready to fight her with just his Quirk and fist, but as he was about to throw it away Rin tells him to stop.

Rin: Hey hey, don't you throw that book away. Don't you know what you're holding is a very powerful Driver that most people wanted?

Rizky: Could you stop that and get to the damn point?!

Rin: Okay okay, how about~ I teach you to henshin with it so that you can see the power for yourself?

Rizky: Is this some sort of trap or trick your planning?

Rin: If you said that this is the power you wanted all along then I'll let you go ahead and use it. I'm only gonna say this once you can choose to listen or not, but first I need to make space for you.

She then swipes her sword to the side, sending a wave of energy that makes all the trees surrounding them disappear, making a large field with just the two of them.

Rin: There, that should do it.

Rizky: [She can change the field to her liking?!]

Rin: 1! Click the button of the book.

Rizky listens to what she says and has no choice but to click the button on top of the book he's holding.

'KIN NO BUKI GIN NO BUKI!' (The Gold Weapon and the Silver Weapon)

Rizky: W-Woah, what...?

Rin: 2! Open the cover of the book.

He opens the cover which makes another noise.

'GOLD OR SILVER!'

Rin: 3! Flip the blade parts open and insert the book into the shelf.

He flips the gold part of the Driver then inserts the book in and a stand by sound starts to initiate.

'I'M THE BEST! I'M THE BEST'

Rizky: What is this noise it making? [I'm the best?]

Rin: And finally! BATTOU!

He grabs the hilt of the sword from the Saikou Driver, pulls it out which opens the Wonder Ride Book.

'SAIKOU HAKKOU!' (music) (Saikou Lumination)

Rizky starts to feel something from his feet so he looks down to see his feet start to disappear into light particles and rise up and up to his body.

Rizky: What is this?! AH! Ahhhhhhh!

Rin: (smile) Don't worry, you'll see.

'WHO IS THE SHINING SWORD?! SAIKOU ISSHOU! KINGIN NO CHIKARA O ETA KAGAYAKU KEN! SAIKOU!' (Who is the shining sword? Saikou Chapter One! A shining sword with the power of gold and silver! Saikou!)

This results in Rizky being completely absorbed into the sword in the form of light particles and making him into Kogouken Saikou, a sentient floating sword.

Rizky: (breath heavily) What happened to me?! What did you do?!!

Rin: Jeez, the sequence it's not even painful and you act like it is. The Driver just makes your entire body into particles so that you can become one with the sword. You get it now?

Rizky: [So this is the power that they have? This is so weird, but I feel so much power coming from this.]

Rin: Saa. Why don't you try and come at me?

Rizky: What?

Rin: I let you test it to see the strength of it. So come and get me.

Rizky: If you want it then...

He starts to come at her and strike but she uses Kurayami to block it then she pushes him out and gives a strike from her sword which makes him henshin back to normal.

Rin: Well... that was bad, but since you're a noob with this I can't blame you.

Rizky: (groan) Don't mock me!

Rin: How about this I give you three knockouts? if you're able to land a hit on me even if it's just a small scratch on my clothes then I let you go with that Driver or not you die and I'll take that back. Is that a deal?

Rizky now wonders why she gave him a chance now, didn't she try to kill him before when he stole her stuff back at the Camino.

Rin: I even hold back to make it easier for you.

Rizky: Don't underestimate me!! Henshin!

'WHO IS THE SHINING SWORD?!'

He transforms to Kougouken Saikou again and charges at her then they clash their weapons this time the strike was stronger that it created small gusts of winds. Then he keeps striking in multiple angles to get her but Rin is able to deflect all of it.

Rin: I'm not underestimating you because....

She deflect him out and strike him away creating distance from each other.

Rin: I know what I'm capable of.

Rizky though his anger activates his finisher which makes the blade start glowing in a bright divine light.

'SAIKOU HAKKOU!'

He then spins around like a chopper blade and ram to her, Rin puts her sword up to block it. He keeps pressuring her, but Rin just does not faze and keeps a cool face. The sword of hers then starts to light up with purple fire overpowering him and strikes down knocking him back to the grass, but it doesn't make him henshin back.

'GOOD LUCK!'

Rin: And I know what that sword can do.

Rizky then became even angrier because even with his finisher didn't even budge her fighting stance. Fighting like this is still new and hard for him to maneuver like a normal person, if only he can materialize his body outside so that he can fight better.

Rin: I want to mention that you can use the shadow of Saikou to boost up your chances, you know.

Rizky: Huh? Shadow?

'WHO IS THIS?! SAIKOU NISHO! HIKARI KARA UMARESHI KAGE! SHADOW!' (Saikou Chapter Two! A shadow born from the light! Shadow!)

His body shines a light which then casts a shadow figure from the ground then it starts to appear on the surface and emerges from his silhouette and grab Rizky making him Kamen rider Saikou Shadow.

Rizky: W-W-What?! Another surprise?!

Rin: So now you have a puppet that you can use to fight like a normal person, pretty cool huh?

Rizky: [Still the same but I can see my opponent and surroundings clearer.] Thanks, now I'm able to fight you better in this.

Rin: (tilt head) Can you?

Rizky then charges at her again and they clash their blades and continue to dodge and deflect each other's attack. Rin slash through the Saikou puppet which started Rizky but he didn't feel anything.

Rizky: Ahhh..... What? I didn't feel anything...

Rin: Your puppet is your shadow so it faze through stuff. That's the shadow power, you can decrease the density so that you can pass through like air or increase it so that you can hit me with it. You can also stretch your shadow puppet like rubber as well.

Rizky: Why do you keep telling me about all of this power?

Rin: Because why not? I want to see your skill of handling the power that is beyond Quirks capabilities.

Rizky: (angry) So you just see me as your guinea pig?!!

'SAIKOU HAKKOU!'

He shines a bright light from the Saikou eyes at her, causing her to temporarily blind that gives Rizky the chance to strike her. He stretched his arm thrusting at her, but before Rin was able to block the light so she jumped up, dodge the attack and used that to boost her up high. Rizky stretches his upper body up and strikes her but she uses her sword to block it. She then knocks him away just a bit and strikes him down knocking him out of the hand of Saikou shadow then falls to the ground the same with Rin.

Rin: Hmm, I'll say you're getting a bit better. Now you only have one chance to fight then you'er dead, so what are you gonna do? Should I try to insult you more to help you get the anger boost?

Rizky just kept getting angrier every second with her jokes but he tried to calm down and think of the plan to attack while he got the knowledge of this power.... Then he thought of a plan that might work against her.

Rizky: [This is a gamble but....] It's do or die.

Rizky then flies back to Saikou shadow hands runs at her and delivers a strike Rin blocks it then he tries to use his fist to punch her but she moves her head to the side. As she was moving her head away she then see spikes start coming out of his arm so she drop down entirely and kick Saikou away

Rin: [Saikou never does that.... oh~ I see now.]

'SAIKOU HAKKOU!'

Rizky shines the light at her again so Rin blocks it with her cloak then he uses that time to throw himself behind her and Shadow follows. He appears behind her and slashes her but she puts her sword behind and blocks the strike so he changes his other arm into a pointy spear and thrust at her. Rin turns fast and knocks it up and drops kick him away, Rizky then turns his arm into a big sword and slams down at her. She puts her sword up to guard it and they clash, the force of Rizky's attack causes the ground that Rin is standing on to start cracking.

Rin: (smile) Now this is what I'm talking about!

She pushes the giant sword away and starts running towards him with the intent of killing. As she was running she put her sword on the Hissatsuholder and activated it.

'KURAYAMI IAI!'

Rizky re-attract his arms and then he extends it out full force creating branches of spears at her coming from multiple angles. Rin, with her agile movement she is able to dodge and slide through his attack and use those spears to boost her up and fall straight down at him. She then draws her sword, unleashing its power.

'DOKUGO ISSEN!'

Rizky then launched the same attack at her but she swipes it all away destroying it with dark purple energy leaking out from her sword, so that leads Rizky to use his final attack at her.

'SAIKOU HAKKOU!'

His shadow then starts spinning around turning him into a tornado with the combined power of Saikou. Rin with a fearless smile on her face keeps falling straight at him full force without a second thought. Then they clash so violently that some of the trees start to break apart, after that an explosion occurs. Through that explosion Rizky got knocked back to the ground and transformed back to normal, Rin came out victorious without a single scratch on her. Rizky was groaning in pain trying to get back up but Rin pointed the tip of her sword at him signaling the result of the battle.

Rin: It's quite impressive that you can use your Quirk on Saikou like that. In my years of using it I can never change the shape of the body into spikes and spears. This is my first time seeing it, but nonetheless I still win so it is time for you to uphold your end of the bargain.

Rizky looked down in shame and defeated that he could not even do anything to her, but he's still not going to give up this power after searching for so long no matter if he lost the fight.

Rizky: I refuse....

Rin: Huh?

Rizky: I have been searching for power for 10 years of my life just to get back on him. I'm not going to give up this chance if you want to get it back then you have to go over my dead body?!

Rin: Hooo~? (chuckle) How about I take a look at you for a bit.

She dispel her sword away and walk close to Rizky like up close in person. She rubs her hand on his face making him blush from her doing that. Rizky can just attack her right now while she doesn't have her weapon but he felt like he couldn't do it because he sees in her eyes that she has no intent to kill right now so she is just looking at him. After that was done she pull away from him then sit down on the grass in front of him resting her head on her hand

Rin: Now I see.

Rizky: See what?

Rin: I see that you have a strong feeling of revenge inside you ready to unleased at the person you're hating like a bomb made specifically for that person.

Rizky: What?

Rin: You literally just said that you want to get back at him which indicates that you want revenge. Isn't it so obvious?

Rizky: W-Well.....

Rin: (slow clap) I have to say great motivation..... like I never saw that before in like a million of stories. Like come on you're a 16 years old and you still hold a hate for that person?

That caused Rizky to be enraged with anger that she insulted his revenge like it was a child temper tantrum. Like she understand the grief and anger that Rizky has building up during his time as a kid.

Rizky: What did you say?!!!!

Rin: You see? *sigh* But I guess that some hatred will keep sticking onto the person till they die.

Rizky: Like you understand that...

Rin: Hmm. Okay moving on, how about I offer you another deal, eh?

Rizky: (annoyed) Huh? What kind of deal is it now?!

Rin: Why don't you join me and the League of Villains?

Rizky was surprised by that proposal from her because she asked him without hesitation or a second thought about whether he might betray her and the League.

Rin: Join us, then you can have even greater power to exact your revenge on him won't you say, Rizky Kage? You can stand on his corpse and show the pain that he has done to you to fill him with suffering and regret. Wouldn't that feel so..... satisfying for you? So how about it, Newbie?

Rizky then looked down and thought to himself about this, he could have tremendous and omnipotent power that no one can stop him. He could stomp on his enemy with ease and do anything he wanted, but even with this grand offering he would not let his greed take over easily like that.

Rizky: Sorry, but I wouldn't go so low as to become a villain like you!

Rin: Oh, a twist?

Rizky: Yeah I want revenge, but I want a revenge that feels just not a full blown evil person that kills everyone just to get what he wants. Even if you hand me the most godlike power I am not gonna succumb to it, I'm not that greedy. So I will take my revenge the way that I see is right like a righteous person should be, an avenger!

Rin just looks at him with a poker face then she starts laughing out loud by his response so much that her laugh starts to have a high pitch sound.

Rin: Congratulations you won me over!! (laugh)

Rizky: What? What are you talking about?

Rin: What you said really made me crack up this much laugh, and also it reminds me of how Yuuto was a few years back.

Rizky: Hiro-san? What relation do you have with him? Are you controlling him and the others?!

Rin: What? (laugh) You think that I'm controlling them by blackmailing them? (laugh) Like I ever do that. I only like to cause trouble to them, never manipulate.... especially Yuuto... because I love him so much that I would never do that to him. (laugh)

Rizky: What do you mean?

Rin: You always answer with a "What?" (laugh) can you come up with a better response? Like did the author just recycle the same word because he can't just think anything new? *sigh* Well you are still new to this so of course you'll be surprised and just say that. (laugh harder)

Rizky: [Is she some sort of crazy Ex-girlfriend that Hiro-san dumped? That's why she acts this way?]

Rin just keeps laughing and laughing so much that she starts to lose control so she covers her mouth then turns around and pulls out a red inhaler from her pocket. She starts to inhale some medicine into her throat, her laugh then starts to slow down to a normal pitch voice then she notices that she uses up all of the inhaler.

Rin: [Out of inhaler, guess I have to restock soon but for now...].

She puts the inhaler back in her pocket then turns around facing back at Rizky who is still in confusion and smiles at him, telling him what she's going to do to him now.

Rin: (smile) So there's now a new change of direction for this chapter..... I'm going to let you live.

That cause Rizky to be surprise that a villain like her let him live when he just stole something valuable from her. If it's were any other villain then they would have kill him and take back what he have stolen from them, but she just said that to his face with such a playful tone.

Rin: Since you have some interesting stories that have yet to be uncovered, so I let you walk away with Saikou Driver so that you can move forward. Also I'm going to give you a bonus point for passing this test of mine.

Rin walks backwards away from him and summons back her sword Kurayami then holds it up high as she can. Then with a smile she stabs it on the ground with force that creates dark miasma coming out of it and spreading around them. It makes Rizky feel shaken from the power it's leaking while Rin stares at him with enjoyment. Once that's over she releases her grip from the sword letting it stand there.

Rin: There you go. You can have my second sword Kurayami to bring it home with ya.

Rizky: H-Huh?!

Rin: You should be grateful and say "thank you" because that's my favorite sword that I'm giving you.

She then looks at the book that she has in her hand which is the Jaaku Dragon Wonder Ride book and thinks if she should give this to him too.

Rin: You know what? I'm keeping this since I don't know if you can handle the power of Kurayami, so I just leave you with just those two swords.

She puts Jaaku Dragon away and pulls out the Book Gate Wonder Ride book to leave this place.

'BOOK GATE!'

'OPEN THE GATE!'

She opens the cover of the book which summons a magical book portal behind her that flips open to a page.

Rin: Well it's been fun fighting with a noob. Never thought that a thief like you was able to surprise me with a new technique that I never saw, so I hope I meet you again soon. (walk away)

Rizky: So you're just going to let me walk away with all of this? I don't understand what your motive is here!!

Rin: You don't have to, but if you really want to know then.... let's say that I'm doing this for the plot of the story.

Rizky: Plot? You think this is some sort of story game?!

Rin: You guessed it.

She then turns around and starts walking to the portal but before that she stops because she forgot to mention some important detail to Rizky that he should know.

Rin: Oh by the way I just want to tell you that the sword is the only way for you to get out of the Wonder World, and once you pick up that sword it will test your will to see if you're worthy to let it be wielded by you.

Rizky: Test my will?

Rin: Or not then you will "die" in the endless darkness of it. Then you will see what you said will come back to bite you twice as hard.... Well that's all I have to say, so Ciao!

Then she went through the portal and it disappeared leaving only Rizky with Saikou and Ankokuken Kurayami in the Wonder World forest. Rizky just looks at that sword and feels intimidated by its power wondering if it's worth taking. He puts Saikou Driver and the book inside his bag and starts walking towards the sword and once there he stops and keeps looking at it.

Rizky: ....Since there's no other way of getting out of here... might as well....

He reached his hand out to it but his hand was shaking a little and once he got close to it he hesitated for a brief moment but ultimately he grabbed it. Then his eyes turn purple and everything turns pitch black. Rizky then opens his eyes back and sees a deserted field with rocks and trees all around.

Rizky: What happened? How did I get here?

He checks his surroundings to get the sense of where he is at, he looks but there's nothing but plain sand once he turns again he sees a person. To his surprise the person he's looking at is Yuuto who is looking in a different direction having a serious look on his face.

Rizky: Hiro-san? Ah! Hiro-san!

He began to approach him but he was stopped immediately by Yuuto asking him this one question.

Yuuto: Was it worth it?

Rizky: ...Huh...?

This causes confusion to Rizky as he never saw Yuuto having this angry look to him and furthermore he remembers that Yuuto never saw him in that battle so why is he asking this type of question.

Rizky: Huh?... I don't understand what you mean?

Yuuto: I said was it worth it to finally get your revenge?

Rizky: What?... Revenge...?

He then looks down to see something that is horrifying, his clothes covered in blood while holding Kurayami on his hand which is also covered in blood. This has shocked the hell out of Rizky; he sees people all around him have been slayed from pro heroes to some randoms. Even the person that Rizky wants to get revenge on for so long is none other than Endeavor who is laying with a pile of bodies. Rizky tried to process all of this in his head and try to calm down but ultimately he couldn't do it.

Rizky: T-T-This isn't true......

Yuuto: (turn around) Is it? Even when she tried to stop you, you still went with it.

Rizky: ...H-H-Huh...?..

After he said that, Rizky looked down at Yuuto's feet and his eyes became as wide as a ball. He starts to have trouble breathing and hyperventilating because the dead person that he sees that causes him to be shocked to the core is none other than Amber laying there lifeless. He clenched his chest hard and tried to deny what he was seeing right before him thinking that all of this was a hallucination.

Rizky: .....H-H-Hiro-san..... This is.... not me....!

Yuuto: I literally saw you killed her and you're trying to deny it now?

Rizky: N-N-No! T-This is not... my doing...!

Yuuto: I knew I shouldn't have trusted you with that power. I still try to believe in Amber that she still sees good in you.... even though I thought that you can change and never let hatred get to you like Hiko was... Guess you fall just the same as him.

Rizky: What...?....Hiko...?

Yuuto: But now this world is gone now... I think the only choice now is to reset it.

Woz: (appeared) Yes, Waga Maou.... I think it's the best solution for this world.

Rizky: Huh...?...Reset?

Yuuto then pulls out the Ziku-Driver and puts it on his waist.

'ZIKU-DRIVER!'

Then a spark of energy comes out of the Driver forming and molding it into a Golden version of the Driver.

Rizky confused on what he's about to do then hears a laugh, he looks to see Rin smiling at him with full glory.

Rin: (laugh) Didn't I tell you before? What you said will come back to bite you. Now we get to see that.

Then a giant clock then forms on the ground behind Yuuto with the hand clocks spread out forming an eye texture on the clock. Each tick from the hand clock causes the ground to break apart which leads to lava flowing in those cracks, surging and swirling around him.

Rizky starts to lose balance because of the shake and feels frightened by this tremendous destruction that it's creating, but Yuuto is still standing and looking at him in disappointment. He still has some hesitation about this but he pushes those aside and begins his reset.

Yuuto: Henshin.

He then pressed the two side handles of the Driver together simultaneously which caused the fire and lava erupted once more as it encased Yuuto. The eye's texture then flies out and the golden watch straps form around him, as several clocks and clock hands form around the straps. The flames and lava began to condense within it, as it soon changed from a simple magical plasma of fire, into an armor.

'SHUKUFUKU NO TOKI! SAIKO! SIAZEN! SAIDAI! SAIKYO O! OHMA ZI-O'

And ended with the eye texture latching onto his face making the visor with the word spelling "Rider". This makes him into Kamen Rider Ohma-Zio.... the Demon Lord of Time.

With his immense aura it causes a shockwave to Rizky causing him to fall, he has now witnessed the full might and power of Yuuto Hiro and was shaking by him just standing there.

Ohma-Zio: Sorry Rizky, guess this world really needs to be destroyed and changed for the better. I hope that you can learn something from this...

Rizky: W-What do you.... mean?!... Hey wait!!!!

Ohma-Zio then starts glowing in light then everything flashes in an instant which causes Rizky to cover himself from it but nothing happens as he looks out again to see himself in an empty darkness. He then looks around to see what is happening but there's nothing to look at, then he has a headache which hurts him a lot.

Rizky: What is.... happening to me....?!!

The pain then was gone Rizky slowly open his eyes to see he's on a green field with families and friends playing around in the blue day. He was confused about where he is at right now, but he started to remember this place like he was here before. He look at his hand to see that it was young like a kid hand. He touch his face and figure out that he change into his younger self. He was again confused on how he got here but all of that confusion is gone when he hears a voice calling out to him.

???: Riz! Why are you just standing there?! Come and join us!!

???: Or not then you never get to eat this delicious food that I made just for you!

Rizky turned around and was beyond surprised to see people that he had never seen since he was a kid, his parents: Nura Kage, and Lena Kage.

Rizky: Mom.... Dad...?

Nura: What are you spacing out for? Come here!

Rizky: Mom... Dad...!

He ran towards them and hugged them together tightly, he started to cry for a bit which caused the parents to be confused.

Nura: Hey, hey what's wrong with you? Are you sad that we're going to eat your favorite food, huh?

Rizky: No no! I just missed you guys.

Lena: Really? You were just walking out there and looking at the neighbors for a few minutes and now your're sad for missing us?

Rizky: It just felt like a long time to me.

Lena: Well you're still young. Say tomorrow is your birthday so how about we go to a store and you buy something for your birthday? Consider that your early birthday gift.

Rizky: Huh? Really?!

Nura: Yeah, I think that will be good. Since you are about to turn into a teenager we have to make the best birthday for you, so let's go there.

Lena: Right.

Rizky: [Wait, my birthday?]

So the family then start walking on the side road to the store to let Rizky buy a gift for himself he starts to have doubts about this, but due to his love and miss for his parents he simply ignores it. When they got to the store to buy and have some fun in it they heard screams from outside. They look outside the glass to see a giant monster looking villain heading towards their location fast.

Nura: Oh no, we need to go no--

He was interrupted by the villain crashing in the store making Rizky split away from his parents. He was outside and got up to see his parents were trapped inside the building and couldn't find a way to get out.

Rizky: Mom! Dad!

Nura/Lena: Son!

Rizky then remembers what's gonna happen in this exact scene. He look to see Endeavor flying at the crime and tries to stop the villain. At this time Rizky tried to run up to his parents and get as many rumbles away even trying to use his Quirk but it was in development so it did little to nothing.

Lena: Son, you need to get out of here!! It's too dangerous!!!

Rizky: No! I won't go without you!!

The monster villain then starts charging energy inside of him ready to be unleashed out at Endeavor.

Endeavor: [At this rate he will destroy the whole block of the city!]

Endeavor then does the same charging his attack, Rizky sees this then tries to run up to him and yells at him to stop. Endeavor hears the cry and looks at the boy and thinks that his parents might be trapped inside the building, but it's already too late as the villain is about to explode in a few seconds. Endeavor has no choice but to use his attack on him.

Endeavor: PROMINENCE BURN!

He then unleashes a large heat beam at the villain and makes Rizky flung away due to the heat and force of it. Once he recovers he opens his eyes to see the villain is now defeated and unconscious, but in result the build he's in was burned to crisp. Endeavor is about to go and check on the boy but one of his sidekicks called him.

Sidekick: Endeavor! I found the villain's crewmates running away with the jewelry!

Endeavor: What?! I'll be there! Call the police to apprehend this villain.

Sidekick: Yes, sir!

He looks at the boy once more then decides to ignore him and leaves to go after the others, Rizky who is still in a panic then goes back to the building to get inside to find his parents. He crawled his way through and tried to find them.

Rizky: MOM! DAD! Where are you?!!

He looked around for a while but when he was able to find them he was in shock and disbelief to see that they... are dead.... their bodies turn into burned corpses while holding each other. Rizky falls on his knees in deep despair and starts crying from the horror that he's looking at.

Rizky: ....Mom.... Dad.... (cries)

He then sits there for the entire time looking at them crying and trying to deny what has happened. Then everything surrounding him turned back to the empty darkness that was before. Rizky clenches his fist so hard that it starts bleeding, his head filled with all of this grief and anger that he could not control. Rin appears behind him some parts of her body look like they are fading away. It might seem to be an illusion of her, she smiles and laughs at him just laying there crying.

Rin: (laugh) You're so~ weak minded.

Rizky: ...Shut up....

Rin: That's why you're so~ weak.... doing nothing but keep moaning and crying for your mommy and daddy like a little boy you are.

Rizky: ....Shut... up...!

Rin: That's all you have to say? Guess you just aren't not good enough to get revenge... becasue you're weak!

Rizky: I SAID..... SHUT UP!!!!

Rin: Ou~~, now we're getting somewhere. Tell me.... what reason do you fight?.... What reason do you exist for?... what do you want to do, HUH?!!!

Rizky: I WANT TO KILL ENDEAVOR!!!! LIKE I LET YOU GET IN MY WAY!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

With his sheer will power against the Darkness he was able to overpowered Darkzone Prison and ripped the holy sword out from the ground making him come back to the real world. Rizky opens his eyes and sees that he's still in the Wonder World, he's breathing heavily from what he's been through and looks at the Seiken he's holding in his hand.

'ANKOKUKEN KURAYAMI!'

Rizky: (breath)...I... did it.... (breath)

He then uses all his energy and concentrates all his thoughts onto the sword, then he slashes the air which cuts open a wormhole for him. He then slowly went through it and left the Wonder Word and it's creatures. In the real world we move to the home of Rizky and Amber where the new morning just started. Amber was just inside the house sitting on a chair waiting patiently for Rizky to return home.

She saw the news of the fight that just happened yesterday and could not find Rizky in there so she started to worry for him don't know if he was hurt or worse, but then she hears a noise coming from outside. She stands up and runs to where the noise is and sees a portal opens up, she puts her guard up thinking that a villain is coming to attack her but to her surprise she sees Rizky all beat up and tired walking out of the portal.

Amber: Riz!!

Amber then ran and tackled him to the ground hugging him tightly which startled him a little, but he started to hug her bag after what felt like a long time.

Amber: (crying) You're back!! I thought that you got killed!!

Rizky: Um... Yeah, I'm back... hehe...

Amber: Don't try to laugh about this, it's not even funny, okay!!

Rizky: Okay... sorry...

Amber: How did you create a wormhole? Did something happen to you?!

Rizky: No no, it's not that. It's just that I have a... chat.... with a person.

Amber: Who is this person you talking about...?

Rizky: Well it's a long story you know (scratch head).... How about I tell you a bit about it inside?

Amber: Okay..... you look like you've been through a tough fight. Why don't you go inside and wash yourself and I will make food for us, I haven't eaten at all.

Rizky: Huh? You didn't even eat last night?

Amber: Since I keep worrying about you at home while you are out there I don't have an appetite to eat, but since you're here I felt like I can eat now.

Rizky: Sorry, for worrying you so much.

Amber: Well don't be you're here now... that's all that matters. So go clean yourself up you reckless idiot boy, then we'll have a talk.

Amber kisses him on the cheek then walks back to the house making food for the both of them leaving Rizky by himself. He smiles at her for a bit then stands back up, but then he remembers the scene where she lies lifeless on the ground. Rizky tries to push that away, not believing what he has seen, he looks at the sword Kurayami which he is still holding onto. The emblem of the sword starts to glow and releases some dark energy, but Rizky grips it tightly making it stop showing that he's in control then starts walking to the house. This marks the end and a new journey of Rizky Kage. What action will he take next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 751 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
34.8K 751 18
What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or live a life that you wish to have? Well...
16.7K 510 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...