The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 12

511 50 201
By Rubaloshyne

Sithara stood next to Revant holding the bunch of paper flowers as her elder brother decorated the bride's room.

" Innuma da mudiyele?" Anirudh asked as he walked into the room looking put out.

Sithara giggled and placed the flowers on top of the bed before hugging her father.

" Pa...Akka wanted the purple flowers athan late because Aashman Anna vangitu varathuku late achu," she said.

Anirudh exhaled his breath and pat her head. " Seri Revant ithe mudinju apidiye nee kile poi anthe decoration team kitte pesu, baby unne amma kupdura," Anirudh said smiling at Sithara.

" Appa ithe yaaru help panrathu?" Revant grumbled.

" Vajra!" Anirudh hollered at the boy rushed inside. The father told his boys to finish everything quickly before turning towards the door and walking away with Sithara.

Anirudh brought Sithara inside the room and closed the door. Mihira and Anitha alongside their mother and grandmother were sitting inside the room together with Vaishnavi. 

"Yen yellarum inge irukinge ?" Sithara asked blinking confusedly. 

Lakshmi chuckled while Saritha smiled patting the bed. Vaishnavi then placed the jewellery on the centre of the bed and asked the girls to choose which one they want. Anirudh chuckled when Anitha demanded the choker he got for his wife on their 10th anniversary. 

"Anitha, athu unake rombhe perusa irrukum di, patti choose panni kudukuren...Thara..Mihi ninge parunge ungaluku yenna venumnu," Lakshmi said as she picked out a long chain and a small necklace alongside a pair of dangling earrings for the pouting Anitha. 

"Its not fair...why akka's get to choose...Appa...naanum..." Anitha whined and looked at Anirudh pouting hard.

Lakshmi and Saritha turned their head to Anirudh, identically raising their eyebrows making the man exhale his breath. "Listen to them, " he said and kissed Saritha's forehead before walking out of the room. 

Mihira gave a small smile as she stared at her mother. She crawled towards Saritha and placed her head on her mother's shoulders. Saritha knitted her eyebrows together and pat Mihira's head while Lakshmi placed a comforting arm on Mihira's shoulders. 

"Yennada kanna, yenna achu ?" Lakshmi asked in a soft tone while Saritha grasped Mihira's hands. 

Mihira sniffled and shook her head. " Yeneke bayama irruke..." she said in a quiet tone. 

"Yendi tidirnu bayam nu solre ?" Vaishnavi asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Ille...yenekum Yantra mamakum...ippidi amma appa mathiri after all this years um love irrukuma ille...avaru..." she trailed off sniffling slightly.

Sithara frowned and hugged Anitha closer to her as they watched their sister being coddled by  Lakshmi, Saritha and Vaishnavi. Anitha looked up at Sithara. " Yenka tidirnu Mihi ka ippidi solranga?" she asked quietly.

Sithara gave a small smile and pat the girl's head. " Athulam apidithan," she said wiping her own tears, chuckling slightly seeing Mihira.

Saritha sighed and pat Mihira's arms. She turned around and looked at Vaishnavi, giving a small smile and nudge her chin at Anitha. Vaishnavi smiled and nod her head. 

"Anitha kutti, vanga attai ungaluku wedding kaga bangales lam vangitu vanturuken nambe unga outfit ke yethu match nu paapom," she said smiling wide as she took Anitha's hands. 

"Irru naanum varen, in the accessories match aguma nu paapom," Lakshmi said taking the accessories she chooses before turning around and kissing Mihira's and Sithara's forehead giving a reassuring smile to her own daughter-in-law before walking out with her daughter and granddaughter.   

Saritha sighed and pat both her girls' shoulders as she gave them a small smile. She pinched Mihira's cheek and tweaked Sithara's nose.

"Your both so grown up," she smiled softly.

" Mihi...unga appakum yenekum nadantha kalyanam vere ma... Don't compare that with this...Naa ithuke munne sonathe ille thane, yenge kalyanam epidi nandatuchu nu..." Saritha said swallowing her saliva. 

Sithara and Mihira frowned watching their mother wipe her tears before chuckling. The girls both placed their heads on her lap as she told them the story of her marriage, patting the girl's head. 

Sithara and Mihira gasped looking at their mother in shock. "Ivalo nanduturuka?" Sithara asked in a small voice.

Saritha chuckled and nod her head. She looked at Mihira and kissed her forehead. 

" Yantra and you are not like that, he might show that he doesn't care ana...he does don't he ?" She said in a soft tone nudging Mihira's chin up as the mother peered into her daughter's eyes.

Mihira blushed and nod her head. She bites her lips and swallows her saliva. " He...maa sorry ma,"she said placing her head on Saritha's shoulders sniffling. 

Saritha chuckled and pat her head. " Unnode sixteenth birthday ke Thalaivar veetuku poitu vanthatume yeneke teriyum di! Naa unga amma," she said tweaking Mihira's nose. 

"Yenna ma solringa ?" Sithara asked tilting her head to the side. 

Saritha chuckled and pat Mihira's arms as the girl blushed. 

"It was the first time your sister saw Yantra after a long time...When she came back home, she was all flustered and sappy and besotted. Off course unga appa athe notice panle yena iva avaruku mele semme KD, ana unga appa kude kuppa kotre yeneke terinjichu...I was skeptical at first yenna there was already talk between both grandparents but Yantra...sighs..." Saritha chuckled shaking her head fondly. 

Sithara shook her mother's shoulders while Mihira tilts her head as the girls asked their mother to continue. Saritha chuckled and shook her head. She pinched Sithara's cheek making the girl pout.   

" Solren di...Yantra asked my permission every time before she goes out with him...Avanode amma ...patti kude teriyathu...Yen tho ivaluke teriyathu, Avanuku ivala avalo pudikum ana avanga veetle yethum solirvanga ne...Thalaivar naale than agree panikitan matiri katikuvan...Tho in the madam ke proposal ring potana...naathan avan kude poi choose panne," She said smiling as she nudges her head towards Mihira's fingers.

"Appa ke onnume teriyatha ?" Sithara asked looking stunned.

" Nethu morning veraikum teriyathu," Saritha said winking at her girls. 

Sithara and Mihira let out giggles as they shook their head. " Maa...avaru un mele kovame padale ?" Mihira asked looking worried.

Saritha chuckles and shook her head. " Kovam patharu...ana unga appa kovam yepidi samalikunum nu yeneke teriyum,Sighs...athan solren...yaaru yenna sonalum nee manasule potu kolapikatha...cheriya," Saritha said looking at Mihira. 

"Aniki kude, avarode chitti sonnange...yeneke konjam apidiye rombhe oru matiri achu...ana...veliyavum katika mudiyele yenne he portrayed himself like that and I...I...kind...of..." Mihira mumbled making Saritha clear her throat.

She looked at both her daughters raising her eyebrows. " Its ok to be submissive...but not up to the point you loose your own self respect," she said eying Sithara who gulped.  

"Maa naa..." Sithara said making her mother heave a sigh. 

" Anusha and unnode Thatta yellam solitanga...yeneke vanthe kovathuke unna apidiye aranjirupen ana Na...seri vidu athu yethuku ippe...Inimel aachum in the matiri lam pannathe!" She said looking at Sithara.

Sithara swallowed her sobs and placed her head on her mother's shoulders. " Appa ke ?" she asked in a soft voice.

" Naveen solitan," Saritha said making her daughter's breath hitch.  Saritha sighed and rubbed Thara's arms shushing her. She wiped the younger girl's tears and looked at her.

"Did you appa say anything to you ?" she asked making Sithara shook her head confused.

"Then there is nothing for you to worry about...Cheri rendu perum yenthe jewels potuka poringa...and Thara unnode blouse poi yedututiya ?"  Saritha asked making Thara yelp and shook her head.  

"Achoo marantuten ma, Tho naa minirudh kutitu poi vangitu vanturen," She said rising up. 

"Eh niludi , jewels choose panitu po," Saritha said.

"Neegele choose panirunge ma," she hollered back turning her head towards the room as she ran outside and ended up smacking on Harish's chest.

Harish groaned and steadied her as he stared at her amusedly. " Yen di ipidi odi vare ? Inthe mama mele avalo pasama ?" he asked smirking as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

Sithara rolled her eyes and she rubbed her forehead while Saritha and Mihira chuckled shaking their head. 

"Harish, naala vele vantute, ivalo tailor kitte kutitu poitu vanturu da," Saritha said as she walked and stood in front of the door. Harish smiled and nod his head before walking down the stairs with Sithara following him. 

"Thara where you going da baby ma ?" Yashwan said as he sauntered towards her with Nadhiya carrying a tray of fresh flowers in their hands. 

Nadhiya rolled her eyes as she chuckled looking at Thara's resigned expression. " Nee vere paduthate da, tailor kitte poitu varen," she said.

"Yaaru kude pore?" Nadhiya asked.

"Tho Harish mama kude," she said as she walked towards her grandfather's study. Sithara grabbed her purse and walked out nodding and smiling to the extended relatives around the house. She frowned seeing Yashwan staring intently at the front door. 

"Yash yenna achu?" she said placing her hand on his shoulder.

Her eyes widen seeing the girl from the beach alongside a group of people bending down and laughing jovially as they prepared banners and other decorations. 

"Ithu..." she trailed off and Yashwan grunted.   

"Yov tagapa! Inge kanda ponnu kude flirt pannitu irukingala ! Irrunge amma kitte solre!" Yashwan said as he strode over towards Nelson and Hrishikesh as they were watching the girls.

" Marupadiyum neeya !" the girl hissed making Thara shook her head and hurried towards them.

She poked Yashwan's ribs and pushed him away before clearing her throat and giving a small smile.

"Hi ninge inge ?" Sithara asked extending her hand. The other woman glared at Yashwan and then shook her hands. 

"Mythili, event planner...Yantra sir ode friend engagement nanga than senjom..,he liked it thus he gave this contract to us," she said giving a soft smile.

"Oh Aunty ah ...athan konjam jovial ah pesunalum surru nu kovam varutho!" Yashwan said placing his hands inside his pants pocket. 

Nelson shook his head and smacked Yashwan's head. " Deyh summave irruka matiya ?" he said as he saw the girl, Mythili's facial expression changed slightly. 

" Sir, we have encountered many spoilt rich brats like him, so you don't need to worry. Anyways ma'am we are almost done with the banner, once we finish the outer decorations, we will proceed with the interiors," she said giving a confident nod before walking back to the group.  

Thara exhaled her breath and shook her head. "Mama naa ivana kutitu tailor shop veraikum poitu varen...inge irunthe yethachum pannuva..." Thara said.

Yashwan shook his head. " Sorry baby, yeneke inge entertainment sikirichu, nee Harish kude po...It's time to partaaayyy," Yashwan said before walking back to the house. 

Nelson smacked his forehead while Hrishikesh chuckled. 

"Yenna Nelson apidiye ungala 20 years ke munne partha matiriye irruke!" Hrishikesh grinned. 

Sithara chuckled ducking her head while Nelson growled at Hrishikesh. " Irruda...Madhav panamala poga poran...aprom irruke unake," Nelson grumbled.

"Inge yenna panringe moonu perum ?" Anirudh asked as he walked out of the house. Sithara chuckled and shook her head. She rushed towards her father and hugged his waist tightly making the man chuckle and pat her head. "Yennama achu?" he asked looking worried seeing her shiny eyes. 

Sithara whipped her eyes and shook her head. "Thanks pa," she said softly wiping her tears. 

"Thara va, innum yenna panre?" Harish asked walking with Nadiya.  Sithara nod her head and smiled at her father, kissing his cheek. 

" Naa tailor kitte poitu vanturen pa, Nadhiya variya ?" she asked the girl who looked at Hrishikesh. Hrishikesh smiled and nod his head making Nadhiya giggle and hugged her father before rushing towards Harish's car. Anirudh pat Sithara's head and the girl walked with Harish.

The three father's watched the red BMW zoom out of the house. Nelson sighed watching Yashwan dragging Madhav towards the decoration groups. Hrishikesh chuckled watching the girl Mythili's face getting red as Yashwan commented on something.

A jeep zoomed into the front lawn making Anirudh smile as he cross his arms over his chest. Naveen jumped out of the driver seat and grabbed his backpack before walking towards them smiling. Yashwan and Madhav hollered his name as they rushed towards Naveen who was already bending down hugging Anitha and Riya while mussing Rukmini's hair.  

Anirudh glanced at Nelson who was staring at his son with a small smile watching Revant hugging Naveen.  Anirudh sighed seeing Aashman standing slightly away crossing his arms over his chest as Amaira rushed over and hug her brother. Naveen smiled and kissed her forehead before walking towards Aashman. Anirudh and Nelson sighed as the boys exchanged greetings cordially. Nelson gave a small smile while Anirudh smirked a little as Hrishikesh shook his head and pat both the older men's shoulders. 

The men smiled as Naveen walked towards them. Nelson sighed and pat his shoulders as Naveen hugged him tightly. 

"Mama..." Naveen said in a quiet voice as he gave a hesitant smile. Anirudh beamed and hugged him making the younger man sigh and smile. Amaira swallowed her sobs and hooked her arm with Nelson who pat her hair as they watched Anirudh hug him tightly. 

"Inthe mama ke hug lam illaya ?" Hrishikesh asked grinning widely difussing the tension. Naveen laughed and hugged the man who smiled and winked at Amaira who giggled. 

" Revant, ivana uluku kutitu poda...unga amma, attai Mihira yellam wait panranga," Anirudh said looking at Revant as he gripped Naveen's biceps. 

"Pah, work out lam panriya da?" Anirudh asked Naveen who scratched his head. 

"Actually mama...unge yaaru kitayum solala..." he trailed off making Nelson and Anirudh furrow their eyebrows. 

"Yen putusa vere velayachum love panriya !" Aashman asked making Naveen exhale his breath. 

Naveen swallowed his saliva and looked at Aashman. " Bala sir paduthule naa than ippe anthe lead character seiren," he said making everyone gasped in surprise. 

"Yethu nee ya ? Unnale yeven man hero va accept panikuvan ?" Yashwan asked making Rukmini glare and smack his chest.

"Yen Naveen mama ke yenna korachal," she said pouting. 

Naveen chuckled while Yashwan and Aashman roll their eyes. Revant mussed the little girl's hair smirking at Naveen. 

"Deyh ninge vere chumma irunge da!" Nelson said before looking at Naveen raising his eyebrows. " Yennada solre..." he asked.

"Yash solrathu correct than...Yene hero va yethuka matanga but anthe character ke director found me suitable...naanum accept paniten..." He said sheepishly.

"Mams...Bala sir padam ke apeve target panirkan pole...  Naan kadavul Arya matiri look vechiruka mothe santeegam patten," Revant said laughing loud as he looked at Nelson.

Amaira frowned and stared at Revant. "Pothum yellarum kindal pannathu, Nee va Naa nambhe uluku polam, " she said hooking her arms with Naveen as she sent a blistering look to Revant before walking away. Rukmini grabbed Naveen's backpack and glared at Yashwan and Revant before walking away. 

Yashwan and Revant blinked and looked at each other. " Ippe yenna solitom nu ivalunga ippidi kochitu poralunga ?" they muttered under their breath.

"Aprom yennada... avane rendu masam kalichu vanturukan...ithule ninge vere," Hrishikesh said while Anirudh and Nelson glared at the boys. 

"Yebha sammi unga pasam lam namaka purinja mudiyathu doi!" Yashwan said and walked away with Aashman who kept quiet.

Revant sighed and rubbed hid forehead. "Avan chumma irunthalum, ningalam chumma vida matingala ?" Anirudh asked his son.

"Ille pa chumma oru joke than... Amaira yen serious aita nu teriyele...Seri seri naa uluku poi samlikiren," Revant said walking away rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Seri vanga namma velaiya paapom," Nelson said and walked inside the house with Anirudh and Hrishikesh. 

************************************

Target : 15 votes

Update: soon 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
12.7K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...
2.8K 234 12
BOOK 1 OF THE FERAL SERIES Life always gives us what we never expected of it. She was here after five years for her sister's marriage but destiny pla...
32K 1.1K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...