Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

Από bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... Περισσότερα

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

T W E N T Y S I X

8.5K 145 11
Από bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Valentina sighed as she rolled over in the rather small hotel bed, her body colliding with her boyfriend's as he laid there, still fast asleep from last night. She'd had a hardtime sleeping for some reason, maybe it was the uncomfortable bed or the fact she had her first official day of work with McLaren that was keeping her awake the entire night.

She groaned as she got herself out of bed to get dressed, the girl trying to trap in as much warmth as possible before she went to tje hotel bathroom. She brushed her teeth and tied her hair back into a low ponytail before she went back into the main room.

Lando knew she'd had a hardtime sleeping but every time he told him he would help her fall asleep, she told him off and told him to go back to sleep as he had his first day of pre-season testing today.

The brunette woke up from his light sleep and got himself out of bed, getting himself dressed and prepped for the day whilst his girlfriend tried to look as untired as possible to not give off the wrong impression to the people she was going to be working with. 

"You do know you have to wear your team shirt right?" Lando asks, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Oh." Teena frowns a little.

It's not that she didn't want to wear it, because she'd known from the countless amounts of times Lando had told her that she looked good in it, but she had forgotten it back at home considering she was used to wearing whatever she wanted.

"I left it at home." She whispers.

"It's a good job I have a spare." Lando grins, handing her the one with his last name and number on the back.

She slips it over her head and smiles at the scent of his aftershave, the girl untucking her hair from the back before she throws her original top onto the hotel bed. She grabbed her team branded coat and slipped it on before the pair of them left, Lando lacing their fingers together as they left the hotel and made their way to the Barcelona circuit for testing.

Lando grinned as they made their way through the paddock, their hands still laced together as they walked through, all but one of the drivers looking at them and smiling. She quickly made a detour to go see her cousin and see if he was okay, making sure Pierre was alright too before she walked into the McLaren hospitality.

She was introduced to the entire team by Zak, an excited Charlotte giving her a tight hug and a warm welcome. Charlotte had heard nothing but good things about the Monegasque from Lando and Carlos, so she was excited to finally meet the girl who had stolen the heart of one of her McLaren boys.

"Lando you didn't tell me she was this gorgeous." Charlotte spoke.

"Ah, see, that's a lie because I told you she was incredibly gorgeous." Lando shakes his head.

"Let's just say you definitely are the better-looking half of the couple." Charlotte nudges her softly, a smile appearing on the brunette's face as Lando walked by them both.

"Don't steal my girlfriend off of me now, Charlotte." Lando warns.

"I'll try." Charlotte grins.

The two women ended up spending the next hour or so getting to know one another whilst the drivers were out on the track getting photos and videos done for the beginning of the season. Charlotte was so intrigued by everything she had told her and Teena was the same with everything Charlotte said to her, the two of them were off to a great start and were soon to be best friends.

"Alright, I think it's time for me to go get some pictures of the boys." Teena says as she looks at the time on her Apple Watch, the girl making sure Charlotte was okay on her own before she left the hospitality and made her way to the garage.

She was introduced to many of the mechanics and the engineers when she was in the garage, the girl feeling the nervous wave wash over her again as she spoke to them all. The last two people she was set to meet with Zak Brown and Andreas Seidl, both of which were on their way into the garage to see how everything was with the new car.

"You must be Valentine! Lando talks so much about you," Zak grins.

"Oh, it's actually Valentina, but hey, I was supposed to be called Valentine." She smiles, shaking his hand softly.

"Supposed to be?" He asks.

"My dad wrote Valentina on my birth certificate and not Valentine." She responds, watching him nod softly before she was introduced to Andreas.

Teena had no idea she was making him jealous when she was speaking to Carlos, the boy annoyed that it was him having to test the car first rather than Carlos so he could spend ample time with his girlfriend.

What made it worse is that she started speaking Spanish with him, so he had no idea what they were saying to one another but could just tell they were doing it to get under his skin, which worked perfectly.

When Lando came back from his first few testing laps, Carlos went out in his car and the curly-haired brunette took his rather gorgeous and innocent looking girlfriend back to his driver's cabin for their break.

"Y'know jealousy looks good on you." Teena speaks up,

"Hm?" Lando looks at her, watching her raise an eyebrow at her.

"I said jealousy looks good on you, especially when you can't do anything about it." She smirks.

"Oh just you wait till we get back to the hotel." Lando smirks in return, the girl laughing softly at the response.

♡♡♡

Teena sat on the wall as she watched Lando race around the track in his new F1 car, the boy's mind racing alongside him almost, the only thing he could focus on was Valentina and how jealous she was making him.

"Teena, can you come get a photo of Carlos' car?" She hears someone call, the girl standing up from where she was and jumping down off of the wall. Lando noticed she was gone the next time he went around the track and sighed to himself, listening to his engineer say he needed to box the next lap.

When Lando got out of the car he noticed Teena was standing beside Carlos, the Spaniard's arm flung over her shoulders as they sung a Spanish song that he had taught her how to sing the previous year. She laughed when Carlos hit the high note, the girl keeling over in laughter whilst Carlos continued to make her laugh to the point where she couldn't breathe.

"I'm being given dirty looks." Carlos whispers to Teena when she stands back up.

"I can tell." Teena whispers back, the girl moving some of the Spaniard's hair out of his face just to make matters worse.

Lando sat in the garage as she moved around, the girl now concentrating on her work rather than teasing her beloved boyfriend, but even just walking around doing what she was meant to be doing was going to kill him off.

He all but sighed in relief when he heard someone ask for him to go do some more test laps, the brunette watching his girlfriend for a little bit longer before he slips into the car and gets on with the pre-testing. He was getting even more jealous as he raced around knowing that Carlos and Teena would be laughing it up and he had to sit through the next 30 minutes without her.

To his surprise, Teena wasn't in the garage when he had finished, and in fact, she wasn't anywhere to be seen. He asked around for her but found it no use, the boy noticing her camera wasn't there either.

"Carlos!" She laughs loudly, the boy going out the back of the garage and into the paddock.

Lando watched as Carlos booted a football to her, the girl getting it back onto the floor and doing some kick-ups before she passes it back to him. Carlos spotted Lando and passed the ball to him, the ball hitting his foot and staying there whilst he looked between them both.

Lando kicks it back over to Teena as she picks it up with her foot and boots it high into the sky, the girl catching it in her hands as Charles, Pierre and Sebastian emerged from their garages at the sound of them playing with the football.

More and more drivers progressively joined the game they had made which consisted of passing the ball to one of the drivers and they had to do a trick or get a forfeit from the player who had passed it to them. One of the forfeits involved Lewis doing a shoey from the boot of Verstappen and it was safe to say that both Ricciardo and Valentina had laughed so hard they felt like throwing up.

Eventually the drivers returned to their garages, leaving Valentina alone with her cousin and Pierre whilst Carlos and Lando did some more prep with the team. She spoke to them both about her business with Silver before they told her how their winter had gone, the girl smiling at both of their stories.

"I moved in with Lando." Teena admits.

"Awh Tee, congrats." Pierre smiles.

"Merci."

♡♡♡

Teena sat on the edge of her hotel bed as Lando was in the bathroom, the girl staring at his back as his muscles contorted from all of his movements. How can such a simple thing like his toned back be so attractive to her?

"Y'know staring at someone and not saying anything is rude." Lando catches her through the mirror, the girl not even listening to him as she continued to look at him. Lando laughs and turns around, the brunette walking towards her and standing in front of her between her legs.

"Hi." Teena looks up at him.

"Hey." Lando beams, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"I recall a certain driver telling me that I had to wait till we got back to the hotel." Teena looks up at him.

"Ah, and here I was about to forget about what I said." Lando smirks, the brunette feeling her fingers softly trace the outlines of his muscles underneath his shirt. Her fingers were mesmerising on his skin, the way her touch was so soft and yet so teasing made him feel like jelly in her hands.

"Thought you were gonna teach me a lesson?" Teena asks rather innocently, looking up at him with doe eyes.

A smirk was evident on his face as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers passionately, her back being pushed against the bed with his body flush against hers, the kiss getting more and more passionate as time went on. Her small hands moved to slip his shirt over his head and his were quick to grip onto her waist tightly, surely leaving bruises there by morning, but she didn't care one bit.

"Just you wait, angel eyes."

♡♡♡

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

345K 4.4K 57
@danielricciardo commented on your post started: 27/04/2021
108K 3.1K 26
never seen that colour blue. social media / real life. mick schumacher x fem!oc. book two in th...
769K 13.8K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
693K 5.8K 64
Mostly two part one shots (that makes no sense unless you read them). I don't really do requests, but you are more than welcome to message me with id...