His Doll ~ Jasper Hale

Par FanHwa

Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they b... Plus

~Cast~
~First Day ~
~Meeting Bella~
~Eddie~
~Huh?~
authors note
~flowers~
~Hit or Miss~
~The Chase~
~Dance The Night Away pt1~
~Dance the night away pt2~
❀New moon ❀
~Happy birthday ~
~This isn't goodbye~
~ Leave me alone ~
Authors note
~lila awakes~
~Jasper moves in~
~a new home a new start~
~a new home~
~the shifters~
~the return of the Cullen's~
❁eclipse ❁
~close to graduating~
~Time to party ~
~the training begins~
~victory but at what cost?~
❁breaking dawn❁
~wedding preparations~
~Here comes the bride~
~Date night ~
~bella's what?~
~ author note ~
~ questions ~
~Arguements~
~ bonding with Shifters ~
~ Pop goes the weasel ~
~we need to go~
~ Maggie and Hana~
~ what do you mean gone?~
~horray~
~ here comes the bride in pink?~
~ honeymoon ~
~ to london~
~their home~
~what do you have?~
~ the preparation~
~ Welcome home~
~ A Day Out ~
Authors note
~what did you say?~
~Missing mommy~
~Mission Accomplished~
~hands were thrown~
~stop making fun of me~
~happy birthday~
~date night~
~fathers day~
~happy birthday mommy~
~spooky~
~merry Christmas Aubrey~
~see you later~
~Aubrey we need to talk~
~whos this?~
~Family Reunion~
thank you
the new story

~bestie day~

3.7K 76 5
Par FanHwa

Lila's outfit

Lila sits with Jasper on their bed, the bed covers crinkling at their stubble movements, Jasper's arms wrapped around Lila's waist, his torso between her legs, and his legs dangling off the bed. His head resting in the crevice of her breasts. Lila runs her manicured nails through his hair, gently scratching at his scalp, or twirling his curls around her fingers. "You should let me play with your hair more often, I think you would look cute with a pony tail" Lila said gently gathering Jasper's hair in her hand, into a makeshift pony tail. Gently pulling out bits of hair at the front. "You can whenever you want Doll." Jasper said muffled into the cloth of her shirt.

Lila's light ringtone, chimes through the sweet silence, Lila sighs untangling her hands from Jasper's hair grabbing her phone. Not looking at the contact of the caller she answers "hello, this is Lila speaking" Lila said, her one hand holding the phone not too close to ear but close enough for the other caller to hear her, while her other hand, creeps down the back of Jasper's shirt, tracing small shapes on his bare back, the male vampire slightly shivers at the touch. "Hey Lila it's Stella" the voice responds.

"Oh hey Stell, you okay? Do you need me to beat Jake up for you?" Lila asks slightly sitting up, causing Jasper to hold on tighter and whine slightly.

"Yea I'm fine I was wondering if I could hang out with you today?" Stella inquired. Lila looks down at Jasper, Jasper looks up at Lila before gently nodding his head.

"Yea that's no problem, have you eaten yet? we can make you some food if you would like, text me when you're ready and I'll get to the border of the treaty on the road. Lila said, both vampires standing up, Jasper fixes his outfit, and his tangled hair, Lila mouths a small 'sorry' to Jasper.

"I haven't eaten yet, but I can wait till I go home to eat" Stella started but was immediately cut off "absolutely not, there's no way, we will cook for you, do you have any allergies?" Lila asked, Lila chucks the phone on the bed, before sliding cow print socks on, and a pair of doc Martins.

"No I don't have any allergies" Stella said with a sigh knowing how much effort both vampires are going to put into the meal. "Great, well I'll finish getting ready and text me when you're ready to" Lila said picking up the phone before both girls said their byes. Lila spins around a couple of times. "Even with my enhanced sight I still can't see shit all" Lila grumbles too herself making Jasper let out a laugh. Lila turns to Jasper, rapidly blinking and with a straight face. He puts his hands up with a smirk.

"What are you looking for doll?" Jasper asks.

"My moo cow shirt" Lila said with a small pout. Jasper walks up to Lila and turns her 90° and points to the cow print shirt that was sitting on a hanger. Lila closes her eyes and sighs before roughly grabbing it and sliding it over her arms. "How did I miss that" Lila whispers to herself. Jasper shrugs lightly.

"I don't know if I should let you out like this, everyone will try to steal you away from me" Jasper said holding Lila's shirt closed, with a small frown on his face. Lila turns in his arms, so her eyes meet his chest, going onto her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Jasper,listen I don't need your powers to know that what you said is true, but know this, no one will ever come between me and you" Lila said emphasizing the last part of the sentence just before kissing the corner of Jasper's lips on each side. "Okay?" Lila whispered cupping his face in his hands. "Okay" He whispers back with a small smile. Lila smiles back at him before pulling away. She quickly grabs one of Jasper's black hats, slinging it onto her head, and grabbing her phone before dashing out of the house entirely.

"It's alright you can take my hat" Jasper said to himself before trudging down stairs to raid through the cupboards to find something to eat for Stella, Lila stops running once she gets the border of the treaty line, close to the road. Lila sits down on the ground looking at her phone, when a small ping comes from the device 'im almost there' came onto the screen. Lila smiles standing up from her spot and dusting off her trousers, Lila waits on the road seeing Stella walk across the road.

Lila shuffles in her spot watching Stella speed up her walking into a light jog, Lila immediately opens her arms before casing Stella in her arms. "You okay, you didn't get hurt on the way did you?" Lila said examining Stella's face, Stella shakes her head.

"We can either walk back or I can give you a piggyback to the house?" Lila said adjusting her hat, "piggyback would be faster right?" Stella asked sweeping her hair out of her face. Lila nods before turning around, and hunching forward. Stella jumps onto the girls back, securing her arms around Lila's neck,  Lila's hands holding onto Stella's thighs. "I'm not hurting you right?" Lila checks. Stella shakes her head, before Lila takes off in the direction of the shared house. The girls laughing as Lila jumps over logs or sometimes just stopping to spin around.

Once the girls arrived to the home, Jasper comes outside, with a confused face. "You okay jazz?" Lila asked setting Stella onto the ground, Stella's eyes widen thinking that she would be at the Cullen's main house. "Wait you both live together?" Stella asks confused. Both vampires nod. Jasper smiles and walks up to Stella. "Yes ma'am, she's my mate, and welcome to our house" Jasper said his accent coming through thick, and tipping a fake hat on his head. Lila giggles watching Jasper talk to a human other than Bella, "what was you confused about?" Lila asked linking arms with Stella.

"I didn't know what to cook for Stella so I waited for you both to come back" Jasper said whilst walking beside the two women. Letting them go ahead of him when they get to the door. "Do you like pasta?" Lila asked as they walk into their small kitchen. Stella gasps "do I like pasta?! I love pasta" she said with laugh at the end. "I miss eating pasta so much" lila whined. Pulling out a chair at the round dining table in the kitchen "have a seat no need to stand" Jasper said before taking Stella's jacket and hanging it up by the door.

"How come you have a lot of food?" Stella asks watching Lila pulls lots of food out of the fridge and cupboard. "It's mostly to keep up the appearance of being human, and I never waste the food so I either compost it, make things for the pack or we drop of containers of food to the homeless shelters" Lila said grabbing a small wooden cutting board. Lila starts chopping up peppers, Jasper next to her filling a pot with water.

"Also why don't you live with everyone else" Stella whispers afraid to ask the question. Lila smiles sutbly, she turns to Stella setting down the knife. "Well, we got this place not long after I turned so it was best I stayed away for a while, plus Jasper-" Lila starts before Jasper grabs Lila's hips escorting her to the table "I got this doll" he whispers in her ear.

"Well as I was saying, Jasper has stayed for the family for a while, he feels everyone's emotions, and with Bella being there a lot of the time isn't fair on him, so it was best we live together, it wasn't fair for him to feel everyone's blood lust" Lila said sitting down opposite Stella. Stella looks at Jasper with worry "did they not check with you it's okay to bring Bella around?" She asks watching Jasper cut up the vegetables. "No, majority of the time Edward would just bring her over, most of them are fond of Bella, expect Rosalie " he said putting vegetables in a pan before frying them.

"That's kind of mean, you both have an amazing home by the way" Stella said with a sad tone. Lila nods agreeing, and smiling at Stella's compliment. "Thank you, we really appreciate it, if you want we can sit in the garden" Lila said watching Jasper plate up Stella's food. He sets down the plate by stella before grabbing her a glass of water.

After eating the 3 people go outside and sit on the garden chairs, they sit outside, all getting to know eachother, Stella yawns stretching in her seat. "Are you tired?" Lila askes whilst checking her phone seeing the digits 8:00pm on the screen. "If you want I can call Sam to say that you're staying me with so you don't have to go back alone" Lila said getting Sam's number up in her phone. She nods tiredly rubbing her eyes.

"Hey Sam, I'm with Stella right now, I'm just saying that I'm letting her stay with me tonight, since I don't think it's the best for her to go home tired" Lila starts.

"We can come and get her, I don't think Jacob would like her staying with you" Sam states.

"Sam, she's literally falling asleep in the chair let her stay the night, just this once Jacob and deal with it" Lila said with a little bit of force. A sigh is heard from Sam

"Fine" he grumbles before Sam could finish she ends the call. "Come on then, let's get you ready for bed" Lila said gently placing her arm around Stella's waist and slowly walking inside and up the stairs to the bedroom. Jasper cleans up the table outside and tucking in the chairs. Lila sits Stella down, pulling her shoes off her feet. "I'll grab a shirt for Stella" Jasper said before rummaging through Lila's drawers, pulling out a large t-shirt if Lila's. Lila grabs the shirt before Jasper leaves back down stairs to clean the dishes.

"Get dressed and I'll wait out here for you okay?" Lila said standing up setting the shirt next to Stella, Lila shuts the door before walking down stairs. "Hey doll" Jasper said, looking over his shoulder. "Hey jazz" Lila said walking over to Jasper and hugging his back. Both vampires listen to the rustling up stairs of Stella moving around, and the water swishing in the sink as Jasper cleans. "I had fun today" Lila whispered into Jasper's back.

"Me too doll" Jasper said drying his hands before turning around. Wrapping his arms around Lila's shoulders. "Looks like we are staying down here tonight" she said looking at the couch. Hearing the rustling stop, both separate and silently run up the stairs, they open the door to see Stella, curled up on top of the covers. Lila silently laughs walking in, gently picking up Stella whilst Jasper picks up the blanket. Lila sets her back down, and covers her with a blanket.  The couple walks back out shutting the door.

The couple settle on the couch, Lila sitting in Jasper's lap, her legs either side of his, her arms wrapped around his waist. Jasper's arms also wrapped around Lila. "I got a message earlier, Bella and Edward are engaged" Jasper said breaking the silence after about 10 minutes of sitting there. Lila sighs taking off the hat and ruffling her hair. Lila stuffs her face into Jasper's chest, which rumbled with laughter. Jasper's hand rests against the nape of Lila's neck, causing her to look up.

Jasper leans down giving Lila a peck on the lips.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

280K 8.6K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
48.2K 1.4K 15
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
5K 90 23
what if... there was another girl that was involved with the cullens and that girl happens to be what jasper has been looking for since forever
69.6K 1.9K 26
Isabella 'Bella' Swan and Mildred 'Millie' Swan are twins but not identical which Bella is grateful for because she thinks she's better than everyone...