My innocent vampire mate?

By FailingRetribution

Alex doesn't know what happened the night she was kidnapped from a dark alleyway when she is walking back hom... More

Green eyed mate?
Mysterious boy
What the fuck man!
Not an update!
Holy shit! He has fangs?
Stay or Run?
Note
Upcoming danger.
Danger
Love and War
Golden eyes
Save me?
Blissful
Not an update
Their coming for you.
Wolves
Witches and Vampires
The wolf side of me
Authors note
Marry me?
Epilogue

Prologue

893 14 1
By FailingRetribution

I had been there for 9 weeks when it happened.

I descended the stairs to the grand ballroom and took my mates hand as he led me down to the dance floor. We were dancing and having fun when I saw red eyes all around us, staring, it was finally time to fight. It was time to fight to the death. And then all hell finally broke loose. We would not die. I would not let this happen when I had finally found my forever.

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 12.2K 39
Werewolves are humans that can shift into wolves. Vampires are people who drinks fresh blood. Witches are humans who cast spells and magic. But what...
1.3M 31.8K 35
Cassie is not a girly-girl. Ripped jeans, big t-shirts, she's a tomboy all the way. She lives alone with her parents, and has four best mates. They a...
118K 5.9K 19
Liora lives a good life. She has shelter, food, and family. But she's always wanted more. In her village of San Marral, boys are valued more than gir...
9K 137 24
Meet April Johnson, a 19 year old werewolf. She is the Alpha's daughter and currently mateless. She hopes to find her mate soon, though her hope is s...