Love and War

I woke up starving. I stealthily crawled out of the bed, not wanting to wake Sebastian and went to the kitchen. My stomach was raging war. It actually was quite painful. I grunted and ran to the pantry, digging for the poptarts.

Once I had satisfied my hunger I went back to the room to take a shower and brush my teeth. The bed was empty. Hmm, where did he go? I decided to not worry about it and got showered and ready for the day. I put on my pierce the veil t-shirt, black skinnies, and my white rose vans and walked out the door.

That's when I heard the most painful sounding scream. My mind screamed Sebastian over and over. I ran towards the awful sound, only to be stopped by the pain in my own body.

"Aaahhh!" I screamed bloody murder. What the fuck is happening?!?

Eventually I made it to Sebastian and we both whimpered and held on to each other the pain stopped instantly. What the fuck?

"We have to mate." Sebastian whispered in my ear.

"Ya, I can't stand anymore of this pain."

We stood up and walked back to the room together, holding each other, afraid the pain would return if we stopped touching. This was weird. I had never thought this would happen. I had been here for only a few weeks. But why the pain all of the sudden? We needed to mate I knew that.

We got to the room and shut the door. He walked back to me and whispered, "I had no idea that there would be pain. I thought we still had a few weeks. I am so sorry."

I wasn't scared, part of me had wanted this since we found each other, it just wasn't as profound. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We looked into each others eyes and all I saw was love. I kissed him and he kissed back greedily. We moved in sync with each other our lips never leaving the others. I tugged on his silky midnight black hair and he groaned in pleasure. I smiled, and nibbled on his neck. He leaned back, giving me further access. He groaned again and all of a sudden my back was against the wall.

I slipped my hands under his shirt and lifted it up over his head. He took off my shirt next and nibbled and sucked on my neck. Mmm. A moan escaped my lips.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his jeans, feeling where that trail of hair led to.

We stumbled over to the bed and he quickly shed the rest of his clothes while I shed mine. We marveled at each others bodies for a moment. He was HUGE! He slipped on a condom and promised he would go slow. We kissed and kissed and then I felt his erection poke my entrance. I gasped when it slipped inside about an inch and then he pushed until it was all the way in I moaned each time he pushed a little further.

He pleasured my body with his mouth, fingers, and his dick. It was amazing. I had reached my climax 5 times he had reached his about 6. Afterwards, we collapsed and went to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up the next morning sore as fuck. Last night was amazing, but shit it hurt this morning. Sebastian flopped over and wrapped his arms around me I groaned and he awoke instantly.

"Are you sore?" He questioned.

"No shit."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok, last night was amazing."

He smiled at me, "Wanna take a bath? It might help the soreness a little."

"A bath sounds amazing."

"Can I join?"

"Only if you carry me to it." Hehehe. My own personal slave.