What the fuck man!

"What the fuck?" I groaned.

Sebastian chuckled and smirked.

"Yes, darling you are my mate."

"How?"

"Well I looked into your eyes and I felt the sparks that means your my mate so therefore you are mine." Sebastian stated calmly.

"What if I don't want to be your mate." I stated darkly.

Sebastian took my hand and I felt a zap, he was telling the truth. I felt the sparks. What the fuck is happening to me? Why me?

"Do you feel it?"

"Yes." And then I decided to change the subject. "I'm starving. Give me food." I whined

Sebastian's chest rumbled with laughter, but he took my hand and led me out of the dark bedroom.

°°°°°°°°

I munched on my pop tart as Sebastian stared at me.

"What the fuck man?"

"Nothing."

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because your beautiful." He stated truthfully.

I burst out laughing. "Me? Beautiful? Ha! Whatever. You could do better than this," I gestured towards my body "i'm sure that you could go find a nice whore.

His eyes flashed with darkness. "You really don't know how beautiful you truly are. Your the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen from the moment I laid eyes on you."

I chuckled, "Only because I'm your mate." Now I know I'm not bad looking but then I haven't exactly had a boyfriend at all.

"In order to know that you were my mate we both had to look into each others eyes so no beautiful you were beautiful before you looked into my eyes."

Aww! My heart fluttered. He caressed my face and I looked up at him just as he leaned down. And we kissed. I felt a fire rage deep in my soul as I got more into the kiss.

His tongue slid through my lips and I ran my hands into his midnight black hair and tugged a little bit. He groaned and pushed me against the wall as I wrapped my legs around him. All to soon we both broke away gasping for air. I placed my head on his shoulder.

"You should probably take a shower and get some more clothes, I'll show you to our room."

Our room? Holy hell. I'm so gonna end up losing my virginity soon.

As soon as he took me to the room he kept saying he had to take care of some things. I had noticed that he had incredibly cold skin that was also really pale. But a part of me knew that that was all right. I had only known him for a few hours but I already knew.

I was falling deeply and dangerously in love.