The wolf side of me

I felt it surge through my veins. God! It burned! And then I passed out, as usual.

I woke up. I felt different.

'Hello, Alex. I am your wolf Ash.'

Cool!

"Sugar?" I heard that familiar voice ask. Stefan.

'MATE!' My wolf Ash exclaimed.

"Hi." I let out.

He walked into the room and sat down beside me. He took my hands and I felt the familiar sparks, my wolf kept saying mate over and over. I was so ready to finally mate with him. And mark him as mine forever.

"Sugar?"

"Yes?"

"Can I mark you?"

Fuck yes! "Yes. Can I mark you too?"

"Yes, you can definitely mark me Sugar."

"It will only hurt for a second Sugar."

He leaned down towards me and kissed me. His mouth traveled down to my neck and I felt his canines graze my skin. Then I felt the lightest of pressures and then a little bit of pain. He pulled his teeth out, and picked my wound. I felt it heal over.

"Look in the mirror."

I walked over to the mirror and saw his name on my neck in a beautiful cursive, Stefan. It was beautiful.

He walked over to me and leant down, kissing my neck and then my lips. I took off his shirt, then mine. Then I took off my bra. I pushed him down on the bed, animal like. Both of our wolf sides coming out. Our lips met in a savage hunger for one another. He growled when my lips left his and I growled back playfully. My hands quickly undid his pant and slipped them off then I took off mine. His eyes traveled up and down my body, lust clear in his eyes. He tried to pull me but I growled at him then I slid his boxers off and my panties. I crawled back on top of him. There was nothing between us now. His hands tangled into my hair as we kissed hungrily. God! This was sexy as hell! He flipped us over and his hand squeezed my boob. He growled and his mouth went down to my boob. He sucked on the nipple and nibbled on it a little bit. My hands raked across his back. I raised my own back up, trying to get closer to him. I reached one hand down and grabbed his erection. He was bigger then Sebastian ever was and instead of being cold, he was hot. He growled and then laid rough kisses down my stomach. He then went down to my clit and I felt his teeth pull at my lowers lips. His tongue darted out again and again. He slipped 2 fingers inside of me, still eating me out. it was the best sex I've ever had..... so far. I moaned as I came. I pulled him back up to my face and our mouths met, savagely. I tossed him roughly onto his back and he growled in protest. I then placed my own rough kisses down his stomach and licked every one of his abs. He had an eight pack, mmmm. I grabbed his erection in my hand and traced my tongue, teasingly, along his shaft, looking at him the whole time. I picked the tip of his cock off, where a drop of precum was. He tasted delicious. My tongue flicked over his shaft once more before I took him in my mouth.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Stefan pov

She took me in her mouth. My wolf, Brandon, howled in pleasure. She was amazing. Her mouth took every single inch of me inside her. She looked beautiful.

I moaned out in pleasure. This was the best sex I'd ever had.

I screamed out her name as I pumped my seed inside of her mouth. She took every drop.

I flipped her back over and our mouths met. Our tongues battled for dominance. I won. Yum. Yes, we had had sex before, but never like this. This was mating. it was amazing.

Whenever she first shifts, that's when our mind link will turn on. I will be able to read her even better and she will be able to read me. I will let her mark me after she shifts the first time.

My once again, erect cock poked at her tight shaft. She gasped in pleasure and her nails went to my back. I was so gonna have scars from this. I pushed roughly inside her and she growled in utter bliss. I thrust again and kissed her mouth. Her nails raked down my back harder when she finally came. I pumped into her a few more times before finding my own release.

We went to sleep, entangled in limbs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Alex pov

I woke up the next morning sore. I was still wrapped in Stefan's arms. I cuddled closer and his arms tightened. I turned towards his face and kissed him. He woke up and kissed me back. Then I got up out of his arms and ran off. We were in his own house but I guess that now it was mine too. I never got lost, like I had in the mansion. I felt more at home here.

Stefan growled and chased after me. He wrapped me in his arms and that's when I realized, we were both naked. I untangled from his embrace and took off back to the room I quickly changed into some clothes and he walked in and did the same. I ran back outside and he chased after me. I ran into the woods until I found a stream. I was about to shift I felt the ache. My back arched and I let out a painful howl. My bones snapped. It was agonizing. Then I was on the ground on all fours. Stefan had shifted with me. His wolf was beautiful. He had brown fur and gray eyes. I looked into the stream and saw a beautiful black wolf with bright blue eyes staring back at me.

'Your gorgeous Sugar.'

I pounced at him playfully and we went into a battle. It was fun. I won. But only cause he held back. My wolf was amazing and then we ran off together to hunt. I tackled 5 deer and he only got 2 we shared them with each other. It was a good time. We shifted and went back home where we made love a few times before going to bed. It was the best day I'd ever had.