Blissful

After a good night's sleep I got up and hopped into the shower. As I felt the hot water caress my skin I felt the pang of hunger. I could use some blood.

When I got out of the shower, Sebastian was still sleeping. I walked into the kitchen for some blood. Looking in the fridge, I pulled out 2 blood bags, both O negative. Mmm. I devoured them both. As I made my way back to the room, I heard Sebastian groan out my name. I sped to the room and jumped on the bed.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning love." Sebastian said as he pulled me down on top of him. He kissed me and as his tongue slid across my lips asking for entrance, I let him in. His tongue explored every part of my mouth. My hands went into his hair tugging on it. His hands travelled down my back and then he pulled up the hem of my shirt. I sat up and he groaned from the action, I was straddling him and I ripped my shirt off and placed my hands on his abs since he wasn't wearing a shirt. I brought my lips to his once again. His mouth went to my neck and he placed blazing kisses on each side until he reached my jugular. I felt his teeth graze my skin and moaned from the contact. As his teeth sunk into my neck, I gasped and then moaned as I felt him drink from me. His teeth left my neck and travelled down to my bare breast. He took care as he pulled and tugged on my rosy nipples with his teeth. I practically melted. I moaned and then groaned when he left them. He travelled down again, he kissed my stomach the whole way down until he stopped at my shorts. He looked up at me and I nodded. He undid the drawstring and pulled off my shorts in one fluid motion. He did the same with my black lace panties. He then started the kissing again, he kissed down to my heated core. His mouth came down on me and I moaned in utter pleasure, as he worked his tongue magic. Then he inserted two fingers inside me. His fingers strummed inside me, playing me like a musical instrument. I moaned long and low as I felt my orgasm. The heat rushed down my body and I gasped in pleasure, moaning with each wave of my orgasm. He pulled out his fingers and sucked off my juices, staring at me the whole time. He travelled back up and I felt his erection poke my leg and stomach. He then was on my mouth again, I tasted myself and it turned me on I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his jeans and wrapped my hand around his cock. It jerked happily in my hands and then it was my turn. I flipped us over with my vampire strength and kissed him then I teased his body like he had mine by kissing and sucking his own chest. God his abs! I got to his pants and I ripped them off. He started to laugh at my action but was quickly silenced when I put the head of his cock into my mouth. He groaned and as I sucked him further into my mouth his hips started to lift. His hand went to my hair and tugged a little bit but he didn't force me down. Hehehe. I loved being in power. I got up a rhythm as I sucked him. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. I did this until he moaned as he exploded into my throat. I swallowed every single drop. And then I travelled my kisses back up to his mouth. His mouth met my in a savage hunger. The kiss was raw and animal like. He flipped us over again and then he stared into my eyes as I felt his once again, hard cock push at my entrance. He thrusted into me, and I moaned in pleasure. He wasn't holding back this time, I was a vampire now and that meant I was a lot stronger. Ours moans were synchronised with each of his thrust. I flipped us over and ground against him. Pushing him as deep as he would go. We both moaned and groaned as we reached out peaks. I milked him as his own orgasm exploded inside of me.

After, we took a shower and went hunting.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sebastian pov

Her blood. Her blood was absolutely divine. It was even better than when I had turned her it was the best I had ever tasted.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Alex pov

We entered the club and went separate ways. We were mates so we knew we would never cheat. He went to get his women for blood and I went for the men. I want to the dance floor and danced seductively. I was wearing a black, skin-tight dress and some red stilettos they matched perfectly with my bloodred hair. I felt hands on my hips and turned around.

I smiled up at the brown haired guy, he had blue eyes. He stared at me hungrily, and I ground my hips against him. I felt his erection poke my back and I smirked. Ha! Not a chance in hell! I asked him if he wanted to get some "fresh air" and he eagerly said yes. As he led me out the back I caught Sebastian's gaze and he gave me the signal that he had drank and was no longer hungry, he would meet me out back when I was finished.

The guy pushed me against the wall and slid his hand down my body as he sloppily kissed me. I fake moaned and turned to where he was against the wall. I kissed him again before exploring his neck to see where his pulse was the strongest. I felt my fangs ejaculate and then bit him. He moaned as I drank from him. Then satisfied, I compelled him to forget about what happened. Sebastian came through the door right as the other guy walked back in.

He took my hand and we walked over to his black Harley Davidson motorcycle and drove away.

When we got back to the house we went up to the bedroom and had sex a few more times before drifting off to sleep.