D for Depression [ On Hold ]

By StorytimewithC

It's going to be back very soon 🚨 ''Look at me'' he said in a demanding tone, making me flinch. I hesitantly... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Joker
Chapter 2: Jawline
Chapter 3: Fine
Chapter 4: Screwed
Chapter 5: Trouble pt 1
Chapter 6: Trouble pt 2
Chapter 7: Drugs and lies
Chapter 8: Him
Chapter 9: Dark Knight
Chapter 10: Anything
Chapter 11: Aftermath
Chapter 12: Promise
Chapter 13: Bob
Chapter 14: Isaac
Chapter 15: Déjà vu
Chapter 16: Raindropes on roses
Chapter 17: Ruined
Chapter 18: In love?
Chapter 19: Hunt
Chapter 20: A bit of truth
Chapter 21: Date
Chapter 22: J.W.
Chapter 23: Intruder
Chapter 24: Taste [+18]
Chapter 25: Heartbreaks
Chapter 26: Fucked up cases
Chapter 27: Heaven
Chapter 28: Mine
Chapter 29: Daddy
10k Reads🎖️
Chapter 30: Little Brat
Chapter 31: Jackson's
Chapter 32: Under the rug
Chapter 33: Wild Thing
Chapter 34: The Fear Of Having
Chapter 35: How I feel
Chapter 36: The red flags
Chapter 37: Where The Truth Lies
Chapter 39: Angel baby [18+]
READ ME
My Sweet Babies
RECAP
Chapter 40: Kill this love
Chapter 41: The Hills [18+]
A thank you note, the Update and the 340k Reads

Chapter 38: Highway to Hell

2.4K 67 62
By StorytimewithC

A/N: First and only warning. This chapter contains mentions of drug and alchohol use along with sexual themes. Read at your own risk. 💋

I wanna be your slave
I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heart beat
Run like rollercoasters

*

please listen to the song above even for a little, it's the vibe of the chapter and the main idea around it.

When I followed Bob out the door I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I had a slight anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach and I couldn't really put my finger around it. The only thing I knew was, that I was in for a crazy night out. At least that's what he promised.

The car drive seemed to last forever but I was happy it was only me and him. Before we took the road I made sure to ask if he would drive any of his friends, praying that Isaac won't be there if it happened. However, he reassured me that it was just the two of us, since Teddy was out of town and Theo would meet us there.

The fact that he didn't mention anything about Isaac made me slightly relieved and disappointed at the same time. I had no idea why I was so infatuated with him and I didn't intend to find out. He was bad news. And I couldn't handle any more fucked up cases in my life.

During the ride we listened to some music and talked about random things, most of them regarding the awkward dinner with my mom and of course his obsession over my outfit choice.

It took me forty minutes to get ready, which is rare considering I'm usually fast with these things, but Bob being Bob, wanted to be heavily involved in the process. Taking things out of my closet and dressing me up like a Barbie doll, he made sure to torture me with his critics until I finally put down my foot and grabbed the iteams I wanted to wear.

It was a well-known fact that in these types of gatherings people tend to go full out with their appearances which is fine by me, although I prefer to not follow others' footsteps and actually put on what makes me feel comfortable.

The short skirts and the barely there crop tops weren't my thing. So I opted for my personal favorites. A simple pair of black pants that were skin tight to my legs, along with a silk one shoulder bodysuit. The material hugged my upper body tightly and complimented my features. Feeling bold I decided to not wear a bra, enjoying the way I felt in my outfit.

When Bob saw me, he let out a loud whistle confirming my thoughts. After that, I spent a few minutes on my makeup, choosing a slightly darker look on my eyes than what I usually go for and straighten my hair until they were swaying perfectly against my back.

''Finally.'' Bob mumbled exhausted after straightening the last piece of hair on my waist. ''What are you, Rapunzel? My hands are hurting brat.''

He didn't really appreciate being my hairdresser assistant, but fairelly enjoyed his reward. A bottle of my mother's favorite wine, one I had to persuade him not to drink during our ride there.

When we finally made it to the foothills of the mountain the sun had almost set and only the bright colors of the dusk were still giving some light in the sky.

''Isn't it kind of weird how they hold such a big spectacle so early at night? I would expect them to do it at least after midnight. Especially since it's supposed to be a secret.'' I say looking nonchalant outside the window.

Bob doesn't answer me for a second, scratching awkwardly the back of his head before responding smugly. ''Yeah about that. They need the light for the cars to get to the top. Especially the ones who aren't drifting or are familiar with the roads.''

''What do you mean?''

''You will see.'' He says suggestively, making me furrow my eyebrows.

Soon we were outside the big gates getting in line with the other cars, more than sixty waiting along with us.

''What the hell..Rob. It's going to take all night.Where did these people come from?''

''I told you. You only need a contact, then the word gets sprayed faster than rain. They even travel from different cities for this. Most of them won't have the chance to get inside though. It's getting too dark.''

''Yeah neither will we. I told you it was a bad idea.''

''Relax brat. We have someone.''

''That's what you said for them too.''

''It's different to know a friend, who knows a friend, who knows someone, than to actually KNOW the contact.''

Before I have the chance to question him, his phone rings bringing a victory smile on his face. ''Hey we are here.'' He says to whoever it is on the other line.

''Okay. Are you up yet? Alright. We are on the second line.''

The phone call comes to an end and he shuts it off, giving me a side glance. ''We will be there before any of those pricks snorts his first line.''

After that we both fall into silence, until the cars in front of us move forward just for a few meters and I'm left dumbfounded from the view in ahead of me. What in the name of...

Bob sees me looking outside like a kid in front of a sugar factory and he clicks his fingers to get my attention. ''I told you it's going to be lit.''

''Are you...Where are all these cars heading? I thought the party would be around here.''

''No, that would be too obvious, the place we are going is deeper inside.''

His words leave me with a nauseous feeling and I can't help but get anxious. ''Hey, I'm here. It will be fine.'' He says, squeezing my hand to relax me.

Soon the line moves enough to let me see the details around the entrance. I can count around six people, probably security since they are muscled enough to crash a head under their biceps. Some of them check the cars, while others get id and information from the people inside them. I watch two of them giving certain bracelets to each and everyone who comes through and I turn to ask Bob about them.

''What are those?''

''It's like a ticket to the party. You are obligated to wear them while you are here.''

''Okay, but why the different colours?''

''That's a way to categorize the audience I guess. Green is for the ones who come here only to party. Like you and me. Orange is for those who are going to drift in today's race and red for the professional drivers. Those who have taken part on the races before and they are familiar with the drill.''

''Aren't we supposed to pay for getting inside. How can they provide this for free?''

''Oh honey, there is no such thing as a ''free'' pass. To enter the race you have to pay a price. And I may say it's not generous at all, they will also make a ton of money from the debts. Along with that we are talking thousands of dollars. Then of course is the amount of drugs they will sell tonight and the drinks. Believe me they will leave with full pockets from here.''

A million questions run through my mind but I can't seem to find the right time to vocalize them. A tall figure makes its appearance in front of our car, the lights almost blinding him and immediately my heart starts beating rapidly in my chest.

Shit.

Isaac looks extremely indifferent strolling towards us, as if we are just another task he has to take care of, while I try to steady my breathing.

Holly fuck I forgot how intimidating he is.

The silver color of his hair combined with the paleness of his skin, comes in total contrast with his dark clothing and I can't help but trace my eyes over him. He is beautiful, in his own twisted kind of way.

Standing on the side he signals us to pull over towards the western part of the gate and we work our way through the rest of the cars. The drivers keep honking at us, obviously frustrated that we skip the line up, but Bob doesn't seem phased from it at all. Following Isaacs' instructions he stops the car in front of the closed gate, while Isaac whispers something to the security guy ahead of us.

He nods at his command and soon the gate opens only for us to come through. The rest of the people start yelling and cursing about the unfair treatment, but the security guard just pulls the switch and the doors slide closed again behind us.

His skinny figure walks towards our direction, probably to talk with Bob, but instead of going to his window, he makes a circle coming to mine and knock the glass with his knuckles.

The action startles me and before I can even answer, Bob rolls down my window, leaning closer to my shoulder so he can see him clearly.

In the meantime, Isaac rests his elbows against the frame, his hands intertwining in front of me and if I move a little, I'm sure I can touch him.

''What's up?'' Bob says, giving him a small smile. One that Isaac doesn't seem to reciprocate.

''Leave the car as far down as you can. It will be hell to leave this pit once the party is over. You don't want to wait for hours so the rest of them can move.'' His rough tone responds and I avoid his closeness by looking ahead of me.

Or at least that's what I intend to do, because it seems almost impossible to resist the urge of looking at him.

Slowly, my eyes follow his slight movements from the permanent veins on his hands, to the silver bracelet and rings on his fingers. He seems to look extra good this evening and I try hard not to stare.

Him and Bob discuss something but the voices get lost in the background. I study his clothes, taking notice of the fact he chose to wear a patterned shirt, a couple of buttons loose enough to expose a hint of skin, but not his full chest.

There is a chain under the fabric, although I'm not able to see what it holds. His skin looks like porcelain as always and his eyes...

Wait.

The line around his eyelashes seems abit darker with slight glitter in it.

He wears eyeshadow.

It is very faint, but still there, making his appearance even more intriguing than before.

I'm left in a daze from his look and I don't even pay attention to the fact that they have stopped talking, until I realize he is staring right into my soul. The eyes that I spent so much time studying look at me directly, clearly after catching me staring and my breath hitches from the sudden act.

Quickly I turn away playing with my fingers instead and wishing for Bob to finally start the damn car.

''I'll see you up there right? You are not racing tonight?'' He says referring to Isaac, who has still his gaze firmly planted on me.

I can sense his eyes on my face and I listen to him mumbling a barely audible ''No. Not tonight.'' Before he finally let go, tapping the hood of the car two times to singal our departure.

When we put a safe distance between us, I exhale deeply, finally able to breath.

''That was intense.'' Rob says, making gulp.

''What do you mean?'' I play dumb.

''The whole exchange. I thought they would gang up on us after skipping all these cars. The drivers were livid.''

My heart calms down when I realise he wasn't referring to me and Isaac and I'm glad.

''Yeah, that was nuts.'' I respond lowly.

Nodding he drives through the dim lights that I understand they put there on purpose to avoid any accidents.

''He wasn't wearing a bracelet. Isaac.'' I clarify.

''You mean like ours?'' he asks and I nod.

''He doesn't need it Daphne. He is one of the people who run this shit.''

The assumption makes perfect sense and a sudden feeling of panic sets in my stomach. If Isaac is involved with it then...

''What's up with the face?'' Rob asks confused.

''Nothing I just...'' But once again my words get caught in my throat by the scenery in front of me.

''Bob...'' I whisper in an awe.

''I know, why do you think they stopped the races up here?'' He says, a smug smile on his face.

''I-s...is it safe?''

''As safe as it can be. They don't want anyone to die so I think they took the right measures.''''You THINK?'' I almost yell.

''Hey, relax. It's going to be fine. We are not the ones who will take the road towards there. There is an easier route on the side.''

His words fail to reassure me but I decide to let it go for the rest of the drive, hoping it won't end badly for any of us.

''Come on. I know you have a million things to say.'' Bob pressures while driving through the forest.

''I do. I just don't want to bring a bad vibe to our night.''

''Daphne, don't worry about it. We will be fine. I would never bring you somewhere that I wasn't sure it would be safe.''

The soft tone of his voice makes me immediately feel guilty. He has been nothing but sweet and protective of me and here I am not appreciating his effort.

''I'm sorry. Things like that make me feel nervous. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful.''

''I don't want you to feel grateful D. I just need you to relax and have fun tonight. I got you.''

Smiling at him I thank him with a nod checking the scenery outside. In the mirror I see a red car speeding behind us and before I have the chance to warn Bob, it passes by us taking a crazy turn on the road ahead.

Rob laughs loudly at my stunned expression, a few other cars following the red ones' lead, until it is just us again.

''Told you it would be crazy.''

By the time we got to the top the party had already started. Bob wanted to follow Isaac's advice so we ended up leaving the car far down, opposite the others who of course opted for a better spot right outside the venue.

I would love to see them trying to leave this hole after the fun stops. It will probably take hours.

The only disadvantage, at least for Bob who wasn't into exercise, was the fact that we had to walk up the last part of the road. He kept complaining the entire time, while I enjoyed the fresh air before we drowned ourselves in the thick smell of weed and alcohol ahead of us.

''What were you thinking back in the car?'' He asks panting from all the walking.

''What do you mean?''

''You seemed lost for a second. After I told you that Isaac was part of this business.''

''Oh. Right.'' I mumble, not quite sure if I want to bring another problem to the table today.

''Come on, tell me. I don't want anything to ruin the night for us.'' Bob pushes, clearly baffled that I will fall back into my self pity cycle.

''It's just...I thought that since Isaac is one of the people who organized this there is a good chance for him to be here too.''

A small pause follows my confession where only our heavy steps can be heard, until Bob catches my hand to stop me.

''Are you afraid of it?'' He asks gently.

''Not afraid...I just don't want to see him right now. I need time to process things. And if he is there...I know he won't leave me to it.''

Bob studies me for a minute before he squeezes my hand to comfort me. ''Look. There is nothing to be afraid of. Yes Isaac is part of this, but I don't even know if he is just here for drug dealing or something more. Maybe his boss sent him to sell and help around. It doesn't mean that the whole gang will be here. That he will be here. And there are so many people I'm not sure that he would be able to find us even if you wanted him to.''

''You think so?'' I ask hesitant.

''I know so.'' He answers with a reassuring smile, before he dips his head to kiss my hair briefly.

''Now come on. Let's get loose.''

And that's exactly what I plan to do.

*

The voices can be heard from miles away and so does the music. I'm not even sure why they spent time calling it a ''private'' fest. I'm positive the whole fucking state knows what's happening here.

When Rob and I find our way to the entrance, the real one this time, we stand both speechless in front of it. This is a joke. It must be.

''Holy shit.'' Bob says and for the first time I see him looking somewhat tense from what he experiences. And honestly, I couldn't agree with him more.

This is the ultimum craziness. In its finest form. And we are about to run right into it.

My legs feel like jello by the view of all these people in front of me and I could swear the ground is shaking under their feet. I sense Bob tugging me forward in order to show the bracelets to the security guard who is watching us suspiciously, probably wondering what the hell are we doing here.

I'm asking myself the same thing buddy.

After we pass the check, we move around with caution, trying hard not to bump into all the drunk and clearly stoned people who are already in a different dimension than us.

''Bob...'' I say feeling panicked.

There's so many of them. I don't think I can do it.

Stepping backwards I try to walk away, but Rob sensing my hesitation stops in front of me blocking the view of the people. ''I promise you it's going to be fine. I know it looks scary but we don't even need to mingle with them. There is a secure place for us to hang out. Theo is there too. Trust me.''

Taking his words into consideration, I intertwine my hand with his.

Rob guides us through the crowd, working like a shield for me in order to not come in contact with them and soon we are in a more secluded area.

There are still a lot of people. More than what I feel comfortable with, but it is less packed than before.

I can see many trailers with people laying around on lounge chairs and sofas, a more hippie kind of style. They are smoking and drinking or just dancing around. My assumption over the outfit choice was right. Crazy glitter, neon jewelry, shorts that look like bathing suits and matching bras. I almost feel overdressed. Literally.

But the vibe here is far more friendly than the aggressiveness we faced before. The people in the front were completely out of it and that's what scared me. Most of them could have run over you and never realised it. I know that this is the point of the party for a lot of them, but I'm just glad I don't need to endure it. 

Bob leads me towards Theo, who is welcoming us with a big smile and glimmering eyes probably after having too many drinks.

''Shit he is high already.'' Bob says, opening his arms to embrace him.

That too.

''There is my favorite kids.'' Theo screams over the music, giving me a tight hug after releasing my friend.

''How are you Daphne?'' He asks politely and even if he did it to please Rob or just out of courtesy, I thank him. It makes me feel better to know I'm at least welcomed here.

''Good you?''

''Great, now that you are both here.''

Smiling back I see for the first time the dimples that crave his cheeks, a detail I didn't observe last time.

He is adorable.

''Come here I'll introduce you.'' He says leaving Bob behind.

After exchanging a few friendly smiles and random names that I will probably not remember I've been given a cup with alcohol. The color of the liquid is purple, making me furrow my eyebrows.

''What's this?'' I ask a girl beside me.

''I'm not really sure but it tastes good.'' She answers nonchalantly and I laugh.

Here goes nothing.

Although, before I even have the chance to take a sip, Theo stops me, passing me a small plastic cup.

''Jello shot'' He says, nudging me to take it. ''It's the first thing we do before we start drinking. You and Rob were late so we took the first one.''

Nodding, I watch Bob squeezing it inside his mouth and I do the same. That was surprisingly nice. 

''Where did you park your car?'' Theo asks.

''Down the hill. You?''

''I rode with Isaac today.''

Bob raises an eyebrow looking at him perplexed, while I just sip from my drink.

That shit is good.

''You chose this particular party to ride with him?''

''I've driven you asholes everywhere. It's my time now.''

''Sure but I'm not sure you are going to find him by then end of the night.''

A tall guy buts in. I think his name was Damian or something. He laughs loudly at Bob's comment agreeing with him. ''Dude, he will probably be leaving with some chick. There is no way he waits for you.''

This extra information makes me feel slightly uncomfortable and I finish my drink in one go. I've got no right to feel like this. It's not my business.

Jesus Daphne what's wrong with you?

''Another one?'' The girl from before asks and I thank her taking the cup from her hands.

''Wow there. Take it easy, brat. We just got here.'' Rob says, stepping closer to me. ''And I told you not to take drinks from others unless it's me or Theo.''

''Rob I'm fine. Besides she is your friend, do you think she would drug me?''

''Daphne, I'm not joking. I don't want anybody to roofie you, you have no idea the things that I've seen happening in these types of parties.''

The seriousness on his face startles me, mostly because I've never seen him talking like that before and I can't help but nod in response.

''And she is not my friend. I've seen her only two times in my life. She is Damian's hook up buddy. Not one of the most trusted people out there.''

Looking in her direction, I see her talking with another girl, a small pill on her fingers that she puts in her mouth, right before she washes it down with some alcohol.

''Got it.''I say, turning towards him.

After that we spent the next hour drinking and laughing together. There were a few other people who joined our group, a couple of girls pushing me towards the main venue to dance with them.

I made sure I could still find Bob in my line of sight, since I didn't feel entirely comfortable with all these people around me. At least not yet. Maybe in a couple of drinks later.

The songs were a little bit out of my comfort zone but I enjoyed the challenge. All the girls seemed pretty content with it. There was no judgment among the group which I liked. It was just a bunch of different people having a great time. No restrictions.

When we made sure that we couldn't handle anymore jumping around for the hour, we split up, a few of them going for a toilet hunt, one I was sure it would end unsuccessfully, while me and another girl named Sara pushed through the crowd in order to find our spot.

''Having fun?'' Bob yelled through the loud music.

''YESSSS.''

''Okay easy tiger.'' He said, chuckling with my flushed face.

''Let's do shots guys!'' Damian screamed, passing us the small glasses.

''Can I drink this dad?'' I mock Rob, but he flips me off, making me laugh uncontrollably.

Shit, I'm about to get wasted.

*

Three shots later and I'm finally in my happy place. Everything seems completely normal and much more exciting than real life.

Like the guy who sniffs cocaine from a girl's naked chest. That's cool.

I wanna try it.

A few couples make out together. Arms and legs tangled into a tight knot. The image makes me turn my head to the side studying them.

How can they all fit?

Sipping my drink I continue my exploration, moving around, only to find more people getting high and hooking up.

That's unfair. I want too. Where the hell is Jackson when you need him?

Mumbling to myself I stumble over an empty cup, spilling my drink on the floor. Apologising, I pick it up and search for any injuries.

''You're fine.'' I say placing it on top of a table.

Now my drink is ruined. I think loudly, before I realize this is not even our corner.

''Take whatever you want babe.'' A small girl says, passing by me to sit on the couch across from where I stand.

''Thanks.'' I mumble, even though I'm kind of sure that she didn't hear me over the loud music.

Taking my empty cup, I fill it with a random liquor, one that tastes and smells really different from everything I've tried. But I like the colour.

It is a bright green.

Savoring the taste of the alcohol in my lips I take a small sip, looking around, before my eyes land on the girl opposite from me. But not the one who talked to me.

Right beside her is sitting a girl a few years older than me. She has honey brown hair with some golden and red highlights, that makes her striking features stand out even more. A pair of thin beautiful shaped lips and almond eyes, the only thing betraying her Japanese roots.

Fuck, she is amazing.

Her stare is completely fixed on me, while her friend continues to rant about something close to her ear. She smiles every now and then, offering a small nod to show her that she follows her story, even though I know she doesn't.

My eyes drift across her body tracing the way her skin tight leather pants compliment her light curves. An animal print bodysuit clings on her top half and a couple of necklaces tangle over her neck, some of them tighter than the others around her throat. But the most enchanting thing is the colour of the bracelet on her wrist. A bright red.

The girl beside her seems to notice her lack of response and soon she looks towards me giving some sort of a hateful glance. Immediately, I look away pretending to search for something.

When I finally turn around, the beauty smiles at my obvious effort to play dumb, especially after caught me staring, while her friend beside her comes closer to her ear once again. But instead of whispering something like she did before, her lips press directly to her neck.

The action catches me off guard and I stand surprised looking at them. The girl sends me a smug smile accepting her ''friend's'' gesture, by moving her face on the side to give her more space to work. Although she seems to enjoy the light sucking and nipping on her neck, her eyes don't lift away from mine obviously putting on a show for me to enjoy.

And I would be lying if I say I am not.

Biting on her lip she traces her fingers lightly against the other girl's leg, probably loving the way her soft naked thigh feels. I watch her perfectly black manicured nails disappearing underneath her skirt and I suck in a deep breath.

The petite girl shudders sensing her touch and she stops what she was doing resting her forehead against her shoulder.

I can see the slight movements under the short fabric of her skirt driving her insane, while she opens her legs a bit more to provide easier access. The sight of the beautiful woman whispering things to her and sharply biting on her earlobe, makes me weak and I need to hold the table beside me in order to keep standing.

Deep down I know that I shouldn't be doing this. Watch them sharing something so intimate, but I just can't look away. And the fact that we are in the middle of a party with hundrends of people makes me feel less guilty.

They wouldn't do it here if they didn't want anyone else to see them.

Or at least that's what I say to ease my drunk conscience.

Her hand movements speed up causing the other girl to let out a curse word and her head falls on the back of the couch. The expression on her face turns erratic, pleasure taking over and I can feel my insides twisting in ecstasy.

Fuck.

My own hand itches to shift downwards, only to just brush my sensitivity but it seems that I can't move. I'm just stuck in this place looking like a bee in front of a honeycomb.

I watch the girl licking a bold stripe from her girlfriend's, or whatever they are, collarbone, her eyes flickering on me before she dips forward engulfing her lips in a passionate kiss. The girl underneath her moans into her mouth, her body going rigid, until she presses her hand against hers to stop the movements.

When they finally pull away she drags her now glistening fingers against her bare thigh leaving a wet trail and then turns towards me, dipping them inside her mouth, giving me a mischievous look.

The sight has me paralised, the uncomfortable dampness of my panties betraying how turned on I am. But before I can act upon it, a body collides with mine making me stumble forward.

''There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere.'' Sara says loudly.

Her sudden appearance sobers me up a little bit from the cloudy state I was in, although the dizziness in my head keeps getting bolder. ''I was..''

''Are you drinking straight absenti?'' She cuts me off, shocked.

''What?''

''Daphne you're crazy.'' She laughs taking the cup of my hands. ''You're supposed to mix it with something else. It's like a drug in liquor.'' Taking a few sips she coughs before she gives it back to me.

''I haven't drink a lot.''

I was too occupied watching the dreamy porn in front of me.

''Well that explains how you are still on your feet.'' She exclaims. ''Now let's go. My favorite song is playing.'' 

Her hand grabs mine, dragging me away from the table and the foxy girl ahead of me. Before I can even blink, I'm again in front of the party chaos. Sara slips her fingers around my wrist giving me a warm smile that screams I'm high from miles away, positioning herself in front of a group of people. I recognise Damian with his hook up buddy.

Drinking the rest of my drink, or at least whatever remained in the cup, I throw it away and start dancing to the beat of the music. It is a modern rock song I think and I immediately fell for it.

I love you since this morning
Not just for aesthetic
I wanna touch your body
So fucking electric

The green alcohol starts messing with my head and I'm finally in a state of pure euphoria. Dancing around I feel Sara's hands on me and I turn around to face her. We start swaying following the music, her palms cupping my waist, bringing our hips close enough to grind on each other. My own hands circle around her neck and loosely hang behind her.

She smiles at me, her blue eyes piercing through the darkness of the night and I smile back at her. She is very pretty, I'm sure half of the guys were probably dying to get their hands on her, but no. She chose me to spend her time. We both know that this is just harmless fun, so we just follow the beat chuckling while our foreheads touch.

Turning me around, her front to my back, we keep dancing, the difference between her blonde hair and thick silhouette, with my long dark hair and thin figure, making us look like a yin and yang. And I love every second of it.

Closing my eyes, I enjoy the feeling of our bodies together, until I feel a pair of eyes watching me. It is one of these weird moments when you know that someone is looking at you without seeing them.

The idea brings a shiver down my spine and I bite my lip with excitement. In any other situation I would've probably been dropped dead petrified, but either the alcohol in my system or just the atmosphere of the party, makes me feel risky.

Moving my hand behind my neck, I gently touch Sara's blond locks, bringing her closer to me. Her breath faints against my skin and I rest my head on her shoulder.

My eyes open the moment I feel her kissing my neck, only to find Isaac staring directly at me from the other side. His gaze is heavy, focused on our figures and I exhale deeply, almost suffocated from the tension.

I wanna be your sex toy
I wanna be your teacher
I wanna be your sin
I wanna be a preacher

He sits close to a company of men who are loudly laughing and chatting with each other, but he doesn't pay attention to them. Sipping from a red cup, he just stares, a stoic look on his face.

Suddenly, I feel alarmed. As if his eyes are going to swallow me whole and when he starts moving towards us like a predator circling his prey, I straighten my back, only to realise that Sara is already gone.

Because I'm the devil
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a killer
Who's searching for redemption
I'm a motherfucking monster
Who's searching for redemption

Looking around abruptly, I search for her through the crowd but she is nowhere to be found. The song continues making everyone go crazy and when I step backwards I feel two hands circle my waist in a secure hold.

I can feel his cold palms against the soft fabric of my bodysuit, his rings digging into my skin and I can't help the rapid beat of my heart. Slowly, I turn around to find him gazing at me, his eyes dark and hooded. The indifferent fisage makes me wanna run away and I almost do, but he doesn't let me.

Bringing me closer to his body, he grabs my hands circling them around his neck, while I stay paralized.

''Dance with me.'' He whispers to my ear, making me swallow nervously the lump in my throat.

''It's n-not a slow song...'' I mumble.

''Don't care.''

His hands squeeze my waist in order to get me moving and I follow his lead, too stunned to decline.

Right?

Our foreheads touch and I can't help but look into his eyes, my attention drawn to the shadow on his lids that makes him look like a rockstar today.

I watch his eyes tracing my face but I continue my journey to his open shirt. The pale skin reminds me of a vampire and from the way he is staring at me, I'm pretty sure he could bite me at any minute.

''What are you looking at malishka ?''

''N-nothing I was just...What did you call me?'' I ask taken aback.

He smirks pressing my body on his. ''Malishka''

''What does it mean?''

''Search it out.''

''It sounds like you cursed at me.'' I mumble annoyed, receiving a groan as a response.

Squeezing my waist he brings his face close to my neck, letting his nose drag across my skin creating goosebumps all over. I bite my lip to avoid letting any sounds and when I feel him kissing the area Sara's lips touched I shiver on his hold.

''I have forgotten how bratty you can be. These tight pants make up for it though. The braless top too.''

His words travel straight to my core and I try to push his face off in order to create some distance.

That's not good Daphne.

''Isaac..'' I warn him, intertwining my fingers through his ash blond hair.

Fuck they are soft.

A dark chuckle escape his lips and he follows my lead, lifting his head from my collarbone.

''Relax.'' He says, giving me a naughty look. ''You already know that almost every single person of the group wants to fuck you.''

My eyes widen in response and I look around confused. ''What group?''

He keeps his focus on me shaking his head, before he mumbles in an indifferent tone. ''You really have no idea..''

''Well you don't make any sense.'' I say annoyed.

Suddenly his hips thrust forward making his body flash against me and I swallow thickly feeling a very noticeable boner. ''Don't I?''

My cheeks heat immediately and I battle with myself to keep a steady visage. He can't mean that. Can he? I'm not even his type. I'm no one's type actually. I still can't understand what Jackson finds in me.

Shit. Jackson.

''You have no clue how much sexier you are, than all these naked chicks, malishka.''

The words make me clench involuntarily and I lick my dry lips to moisture them. Why does he makes me feel so frustrated? Fuck I need to leave.

''Isaac...'' I begin receiving a deep hum from him that vibrates to my whole body.

''You said it before doll. Try something new for me. Would you?''

His lips slightly touch my forehead and I feel his fingertips digging into my ribcage.

''I c-can't...''

''Don't even try. I know how turned on you are. I can practically smell your arousement. Fucking perfect if you ask me.'' He says brushing his knuckles lightly against my erect nipples. The action makes my heart hummer and my core drip onto my underwear.

Isaac's eyes find mine, cupping my jaw to bring my face closer to him and before his thin lips touch mine a voice interrupts us.

''Dude.''

I immediately snap from my daze, removing myself from his hold. What the hell..

''We need you back there.'' The tall guy says with his heavy spanish accent.

He looks familiar. I don't like that. At all.

''I'm right behind you.'' Isaac says without taking his eyes off me.

''Man we gotta-''

''I said go Pablo.'' He responds calmly, although his tone sounds commanding.

The man seems to get angry and for a moment I have the urge to hit Isaac for speaking like that, to someone who could probably knock his teeth out with the first punch.

Their size difference is obvious. Between Pablo's build figure and Isaac's thin body, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't stand a chance.

For my luck, the guy retreats, but not before he gives me a knowing look, that has me petrified.

''Hey.'' Isaac calls for my attention. ''Go find Rob. And dont' leave his side for the rest of the night.''

His tone has nothing to do with the one he used before and I'm left feeling confused. It's not like he had his hands over my breasts two seconds ago..

Pushing through the crowd he disappears from my sight and soon I follow him trying to navigate my way away from them.

What the hell am I doing? I was going to let Isaac kiss me. Stupid, stupid...

''Brat!'' Bob's familiar voice calls me and I exhale relieved when I see him coming towards me.

''There you are. I've been looking for you. Come on.'' He says grabbing my hand.

''Bob, I wanna leave..''

''Already? The good part starts now.''

''No, I just need to leave. I'm sorry.'' My chest tightens thinking how Jackson would have reacted if he saw me dancing like that with Isaac.

I'm such a fuckin idiot.

''Hey. How about we watch the race and then I'll take you home? It is a fun experience and I want you to enjoy it Then I promise we can leave.''

Truth is, I couldn't give two fucks about the race but watching Rob so excited makes me feel guilty. He drove me all the way here to have fun and I'm about to ditch him. I know that he won't let me leave alone, which means he is going to miss the one thing he expected to see all night. The car race.

So sucking it up I nod, giving him a smile. It's the least I can do.

We walk up the hill, following the crowd until we find Theo and the other guys together.

''Is she ready?'' Bob asks.

''Yep she is inside the car.'' Theo responds, sipping his drink.

''Who is it?'' I ask only to just participate in the conversation. I don't want to look moody in front of them.

''Suki. She is our friend. And one of the best racers here.'' He informs me.

''This is for you.'' Rob says passing me a bottle.

''No I don't want to drink anymore.''

''It's water relax.''

Nodding, I open the lid and drink a good amount. Shit I was so dehydrated.

''They will start from here.'' He says showing me with his hands the other side of the hill "and then climb their way to the top from the road I showed you earlier.''

''You mean the deathtrap? It is hardly a road.''

Theo laughs at my comment and a couple of minutes later we see a few of the gang members preparing the drivers. Isaac is among them giving them directions and when our gaze connects, I am reminded of my dump underwear that clings on my core uncomfortably, after being turned on the whole night.

Averting my eyes I take a deep breath mentaly preparing myself. I just need to get through the race. After that I'm gonna head straight home, take a shower, finger myself and forget once and for all this stupid night.

The loud cheering breaks me from my thoughts and I watch everyone going ballistic over the drivers ready for the race.

Their sports cars are standing in line close to each other and they revving the gas making the crowd scream.

Isaac's dark figure walks in the middle of the road standing in front of them like a fighter in the middle of the arena. His hands raise above his head to give the signal and when he does they bold like lightning leaving behind them nothing but dust.

Their quick approach stands me and for a minute I think they drove over him, but to my relief he appears again behind the thick smoke completely unfazed.

The crowd cheers and yells following the driver's race over the hill. I see Bob walking fast between them and I try to catch up, stumbling a few times over men and women. It is a chaos really, although their excitement is quite contagious.

I feel a small hand circling mine and I turn to look at Sara laughing with how lost I look. ''Come.'' She says, guiding towards the guys.

Theo, Bob and Damian along with a few others yell that girl's name, Suki I think, while I watch her pink car speed past other drivers. She is really good. I've got to give her that.

''Awesome right?'' Sara says beside me.

Her appearance suddenly reminded me of the situation we were in an hour ago. ''Why did you leave before?'' I ask out of the blue.

''I wasn't in the mood to deal with Isaac.'' She shrugs, focusing on the race.

''You saw him?''

''Of course. He signaled me to go away. I rarely follow what he says, but I wasn't going to pick up a fight in the middle of the party.''

''He signaled you?''

''More like gave me command with his head like a dog. What can I say, you are a piece of cake darling. I don't blame him.''

Her words only manage to fluster me even more and before I can continue with the conversation loud screams erupt making me snap my head at the front.

Two cars are driving close to each other, both trying to push the other one out of the road. Eventually, the orange lamborghini manages to take the lead and I watch in horror the black car crashing close to the edge.

''Oh my God!'' I yell in shock.

However, everyone around me seems to find it fun. I listen to them booing or a few disappointed ''ows'' here and there but no one looks at least concerned.

''What if he is hurt?'' I say out loud.

''Nah. They are fine.'' Sara responds casually.

Bob comes closer to me, a beaming smile on his face. ''They will climb the mountain. Let's go over there.''

Again the crowd moves towards the other side and I shake my head. This is crazy.

We look down the cliff, my legs wobbling from how high we are and then we see the first car drifting on the road. Holy mother of...

''Fuckin hell. I don't think Suki can catch him.'' Rob says, while Theo nods in response.

''Yeah. But she will definitely be second. She nailed the other cars.''

I turn to look at the pink lighting driving faster than my goddamn wifi. It must feel insane to be inside of this car. But what do I know? I don't even have a license.

The first driver finishes the ride successfully, people crowding him to congrads him patting his car and yelling.

''How much will he make tonight?'' I ask Theo.

''Oh.. Probably five grand if not more.''

''Seriously??'' I exclaim dumbfounded.

''Yeah Daphne. What do you think this is? Is he going to drive through hell for a couple of bucks?'' He says chuckling.

''There is our girl. Let's go say hi.'' Rob interferes nodding toward the pink car that finishes second. I see a lot of people around it and I shake my head dismissively.

''I'll wait here.''

''Okay I'll be quick.''

The two figures push through the crowd until I can't see them anymore and I exhale deeply. A few more minutes and I'll be out of here.

Fuck I wanna cudle my bed.

Pushing my hand through my hair I take a few steps back, resting over a container when I see the Spanish man from before looking at me. Pablo or something.

He lets out a mocking smirk and I furrow my eyebrows. What is his problem?

Sara's bouncing curls come to my view and she sits beside me sipping another drink. ''That was fun right?'' She says.

''Yeah. So much fun.'' I answer nonchalantly.

''What's up with the face?''

''Nothing, I'm just tired. I wanna go home.'' I mumble.

''Are you leaving with Isaac?''

''What? Of course not. Bob is going to take me back. Why would I leave with Isaac?''

''I don't know. Maybe because he was eye fucking you the whole night and you were dancing like lovers in the middle of the party?'' She says amused.

Lovers?

''There is nothing between Isaac and I. I'm with someone. Kind of...''

''Oh, okay. I just thought you had a thing. I mean it's not really like Isaac to claim someone so publicly. He does hook up a lot with random women, but I don't think I've ever seen him care enough to dance with them, especially during work.''

Her words leave me more confused than before and I shake my head dismissively.

''Yeah...there isn't...we are just-''

What are we? Really?

''Okay when you find out you tell me.'' She chuckles right on time, when Bob appears back, a hand over the shoulder of a girl I remember well.

''D this is Suki.'' He says introducing us.

I open my mouth to respond but I suddenly feel too awkward. I mean what do I say?

Nice to meet you Suki. It was great seeing you fingering someone while I imagined it was me?

''Here's when you say hi D.'' Rob laughs at my stunned face, making me blush.

''H-hi. Umm.. Nice race?''

Nice race? Seriously girl?

''Thanks.'' She answers smiling and I look away embarrassed.

''Let's go drink!'' Someone says and the small crowd around her cheers moving forward.

''Daphne are you ready?'' Rob asks and I nod my head.

''Are you leaving?'' Suki says, looking between us.

''Yeah. I'm going to drive Daphne back.''

''Why don't you guys stay for a drink? My treat. I barely saw you today.''

Suki's beautiful eyes focus on me, as if she knows I'm the one who pulls the strings in the situation. I can tell that Bob wants to stay and I don't want to ruin his night. One drink won't hurt. Right?

''Sure.'' I say, before even thinking about it.

A mischievous smile spreads on her face and I almost forgot how to breathe when she winks at me.

Fuck.

Turning around she moves towards the direction her friends went and soon it is just me and Rob once again.

''D we don't need to stay any longer. I can come back later to meet them.''

''Bob it's an hour drive. It would take you probably two hours to come back here after getting me home. I won't let you do the same route twice at three in the morning.''

Looking at me somewhat guilty, he tries to argue again but I don't let him. ''It's fine really. Let's just have a quick drink and then we can be on our way.''

Nodding, he takes my hand leading the way and I squeeze his in return.

I survived the whole night. What else can go wrong?

***

Read the next chapter to find out.

It's going to be out in the next hour.

18+ Rated

I warn you.

Peace out. ✌️

P.S. I don not own any of the images/ gifs inside the story. I'm just using them as a visual approach. All the credicts go to their rightful owners.

Vote and comment or I'll cry. 😿

(no pressure 😼)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.5K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
468K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
626K 15.3K 64
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...