𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏...

erensidepiecee által

-𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 -𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 ... Több

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
[𝟑𝟑]
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓
𝟑𝟔
[𝟑𝟕]
a/n

𝟏𝟓

4.1K 130 318
erensidepiecee által

contains
fluff
mature language
mentions of gaslighting
________________________________
I woke up and realized that it was around the time that Jean would be getting out of school. My mom usually got off work around the same time, so I was in a bit of a rush to head to Jean's, scared that she was most definitely going to beat my ass if she saw me. I rushed downstairs, and into my car. I made my way to Jean's house.

I noticed his car was in the driveway, letting me know that he was home. I parked my car and made my way up to his door. Before I even knocked Jean opened the door.

"You have a lot of talking to do, so I recommend you get your ass in here and start talking."

The hell is he talking about?

He quietly guided me to his room where I sat on the bed. He sat diagonal from me, on a chair.

That's weird.

I sat in silence not wanting to say a word, scared that something I said could off put the entire mood. Jean started out the long to come conversation.

"I think I should start by asking why you're here, so why are you here?"

I decided to be honest, not wanting to lose the trust that I just gained from him.

"I skipped school and had my phone off the entire time, so I was afraid of facing my mom. You know how things are with her, she'll just yell at me and tell me how disappointed she is. I didn't want to face her, so instead I came here."

Jean seemed to be a little taken aback by my honesty.

Was I really that much of a liar that people get surprised whenever I tell the truth?

"Oh, it's not really any of my business but, did you and Eren talk?"

Why was he so concerned with my status with Eren?

"Ya we did, today actually. I've been talking to him the past couple of days actually."

Jean's eyes widened in response.

"Why? I thought I told you to fix things with him, not become his best friend."

"Jean no offense or anything, but I think I can make my own decisions without your influence. Plus it was nice talking to him actually. I cried, and he was there for me, I guess."

"What do you mean you cried? Did he make you cry?"

"No, no, it wasn't because of him. Ok it kind of was, I don't really know how to describe it? Okay?"

"So then just explain what happened."

Why was I so embarrassed to admit I cried?

I finally worked up the courage to tell Jean what happened, all he did was sit and listen in silence. It was actually kind of creeping me out.

"Oh, you said you talked to him today though, right?"

Shit. I couldn't tell Jean about that. He'd kick Eren's ass for trying to flirt with me.

If I just leave out the pet name and flirting part of the story, then maybe he'll buy it. But did I want to be considered a lair again?

"Y/n? You're spacing out, tell me what's going on."

I was brought back to reality. I didn't want to keep things on my chest so I just decided to tell the truth.

Jean seemed to shift in his seat whenever I'd mention Eren's pet names for me. After I ended up mention how Eren called me, love, Jean shifted his entire gaze onto the floor. He seemed depressed by what I had said, I didn't understand, though.

Why is he so worked up over some stupid ass name?

"Jean?"

He hummed in acknowledgment.

"Are you ok? You haven't really said anything."

"I'm fine."

He didn't sound fine, it sounded like he was forcing himself to remain calm. I didn't really want to pressure him further, but the way he was acting was unusual. I sat for a minute trying to think of what I said that could've made him react this way. That's when the realization hit me.

He's jealous because of Eren.

I decided to ask him. He'd probably lie to me about his answer. His words didn't matter, his expression would tell it all.

"Jean? Look at me."

He lifted his head off of his hand and looked at me. He wore a cold expression. He didn't seem somewhat depressed anymore, instead annoyed almost bored.

"Are you jealous because of Eren?" I asked.

We sat in silence, neither one of us talking.

"Maybe I am, what does it matter? You didn't care freshman year, and you don't care now. I liked you since we were kids, and you never noticed nor cared, so why would it matter now?"

"I'm not saying it doesn't matter. But Jean, I don't like you. I don't like you in that kind of way, and I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings. I just want to ask you something, is that ok?"

"Sure."

"Why would Eren make you jealous?"

"That's a stupid question, y/n. Pretty obvious why."

"Not to me it isn't, so please explain it to me."

"He has his own names for you. He's what all your worries are about. Y/n, he's all you think about. I'm right, aren't I?"

I sat in silence, shifting my gaze onto the floor. I knew he was right. I didn't exactly like Eren in that kind of way, but Eren was on my mind the majority of the time. Almost all my worries stemmed from Eren.

I felt guilty.

Like maybe it should've been Jean on my mind and not Eren. Jean was a nice guy. He didn't deserve what I just put him through.

"I'm sorry." I spoke.

I could already feel the tears start to pool in my eyes, threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry that I came here and put all this shit on you. I'm a shitty person, and I'm sorry. you don't deserve this Jean. I'm sorry that I've been such a shitty friend and still am. I'm a piece of shit. you're a nice guy Jean. you shouldn't like someone like me. I don't care about anyone, hell I don't even care about myself most of the time. I'm an asshole. I'm someone who you don't deserve. I'm sorry that I come here as a way to hide, hide from my problems, from people, I'm sorry for it all."

At this point tears were streaming down my face, to the point where I was hiccuping. My throat started to grow sore.

Jean started to make his way toward me, crouching down on my level.

"Look at me y/n."

I refused to look at him, embarrassed for him to see me.

What the hell is he doing now?

"Don't talk about yourself like that. you can come here anytime you feel like it. Don't be sorry for not liking me. It's not your fault, don't feel guilty because of it."

I still refused to make eye contact with him.

"Y/n, will you please just look at me?"

I lifted my eyes to meet his gaze. He looked hurt. Hurt by what I had said. This was the second time I had hurt him today. I felt myself crying again.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, and god, why can't I ever stop hurting everyone?"

Jean sighed again, probably getting aggravated.

"Y/n. Will you just shut up for a moment?"

I looked him dead in the eye, my eyebrows furrowed. I was surprised and angry at the same time.

Did Jean just tell me to shut up?

Before I had the chance to say anything, he had begun talking.

"I didn't mean that in a rude way, I just meant can you not talk about dumb useless shit like that."

I finally looked him in the eye.

"I'm sorry-", i was interrupted by Jean.

"Stop apologizing."

"But Jean I'm so-"

"Stop."

I stopped trying to apologize

"Look, I think you need to take a nap. You've been crying for the past what? Three days or so? C'mon y/n relax. Take a nap, you need it."

I nodded my head, showing that I agreed. Jean decided to take the guest room, allowing me to sleep in his bed. I got myself comfortable in Jean's bed and relaxed. I felt at ease for once, like I didn't have to worry about anything. I found myself drifting to sleep, a small smile on my face.
___________________________________
A/N:
Y/n and Jean are not together, and never will be together. Basically, this chapter was just to show that y/n and Jean did become good friends again, and that things are getting better for y/n. Also i'm sorry for not updating as quick, like I said i'm very busy atm, so I just try to update when I can.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

227K 8.2K 110
⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠." ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ...
140K 5.2K 48
❝ 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 ❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ
57.5K 1.5K 26
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
2.6K 250 22
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...