Serendipitous Love (Completed)

By Tumi771

Bad luck in love breaking down her walls only to be let down. Aniya Harvey has achieved a lot having her Arch... More

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.10
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.14
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24
Announcement
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
Important ‼️Read this before proceeding to read the book‼️‼️

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

900 47 5
By Tumi771

🎙NOT EDITED

A few weeks have passed thank God I'm not showing yet I'm still not ready to tell anyone even Jared supports this.

My parents are still the same but my sis is almost 9 months and I thought of doing something nice for her.

I called my dad and set up a surprise baby shower for her.

"I don't understand why you're being so nice to her"I was on the phone with Ana who still doesn't know I'm pregnant.

"She's my sister Ana unfortunately she's stuck with me"

"She's lucky to have you ...try to enjoy it okay"

"With my mom there I'll try "

I hung up  and wore my dress damn the baby bump isn't hard to miss.

I kept taking out everything...throwing clothes on the floor having my adult tantrums...

"Wow baby what's up"

I gave him an angry look wearing my underwear and morning gown.

"I can't find anything to wear I don't want them to see my bump ,I've been enjoying my pregnancy without them knowing and with them knowing they will make our life hell"

"Baby breathe"

"Please don't say that "

"I'm sorry but please sit down and let me help you look for something "

"What La'croux"

I laughed at him looking for something I'm not saying he's fashionably challenged but....

"Tada"

He took out a nice outfit...

"I love them thank you, Baby" kissing him on the lips.

"I've lived with you long enough to know what you love I see you baby"

I kissed and hugged him again.

"Jay"

"Yes baby"

"Am I showing a lot"

"Just a bit baby"

I cried...

"Shhh ahh baby we can uhm wear a shirt or jacket"

"Everyone hates us baby now I can't walk around proud that I'm carrying life our gifts, proof of our love this is unfair we were not meant to be mistreated just because we are different"

"Sorry baby we are happy and Inlove everything our parents failed to show u and teach us we will teach our kids and show them what love and forgiveness looks like okay"

"I love you "

"I love you too baby let's finish so we go get that cake before Red and Kim eat it"

We got ready and stopped by the restaurant to get the food for the baby shower my dad made sure Rina went shopping with mom so we can set up everything.

We drove there and parked outside.

We greeted my dad and he was nice I guess.

After a while, we started with the balloons and decorations it looked nice even if I do say so myself.

Jared walked to me.

"Baby please don't overwork yourself "

"Yes, babe I won't " I rolled my eyes that's one of his pet peeves I can't help it cause he's annoying me not really I'm just stressed because I never know what to expect when I'm here.

"Sorry babe thank you I'll go sit and eat"

He kissed my forehead and I went to my dad.

"How far along are you with your pregnancy?"

"Dad" I looked shocked

"You have been my baby for 26 years you think I wouldn't see you're hiding that baby bump with that top"

"Dad I ...."

He squeezed my hand...

"I'm happy for you to take good care of yourself and my beautiful grandbabies okay "

"It's hard but I'm happy Jared is there for me I mean everyone rejects our love like we are doing something wrong"

"He sees you, he looks at you like you're the only woman that matters he treats you better than I had imagined"

"Thanks, dad that means a lot" he kissed my hand and wiped the tears that came out of my eyes...

Then hugged me and left...

I had my food which I enjoyed and after a while, my dad told us they are parking the car we had to be ready.

Jared sat next to me holding my hand.

"Surprise," we all said.

She was happy.

And I was happier because Aunt Bessy couldn't come see good things do happen to good people!

Marcus and Monique were there.

They played games and actually had fun my mom hasn't said anything and I didn't either.

There comes a time in your life when you just get tired of being treated unfairly and I was tired of my mom's antics.....I didn't deserve it.

I walked to the kitchen I needed water and Monique was there gossiping with someone when she saw me her smile fell.

"Jhène oh I forgot you're Aniya now"condescending bitch....

"Monique"

She's one of those friends/family that was happy with a certain version of yourself and when you want to be better you get accused of trying to be better than them, I loved her I did but I wasn't gonna stick around to prove myself to her.

She didn't like that I wanted to be an architect so we just grew apart.

"So you married a white man"

"I married a man I'm in love with "

"So our brothers were not enough for you and you had to cross over"

"Cross what?"

"I hate that we blacks can't stick together you did not only dilute yourself your kids won't be black"

"So what you just said makes sense to you ?"

"Yes you know what I mean "

"No I don't firstly I'll always be black and being married to Jared changes nothing I'm still me and that won't change if you want to be stuck in the past you are on your own and FOR YOUR INFORMATION my kids will have the best of both worlds ."

I turned around and left her standing in the kitchen angry why are people so ignorant.

Time to open presents and she did and loved them all.

People had fun ...she walked over to me wrapped in adult diapers.

I couldn't help but laugh...

"Sharon never listens I told her these games are stupid"

"You do look cute"

"Thank you sis I don't deserve your kindness"

"You're welcome like I said you're my Lil sis"

"I'm grateful for you"

"Thank you?"

She nodded...

"Congratulations "

"What"

"On your marriage and baby" I gave her a look and she continued.

"You can see I am...." she nodded again.

"Jared is lucky to have you "

"Thank you sis"

I hugged her and walked away, it was getting late and we wanted to drive back home.

I helped my mom clean the house as the last guest left she hasn't said a word I didn't want to talk to.

I washed the dishes and packed them neatly away and when I was about to go to my room to get something.

"Niya"

"Mom"

"Thank you for doing this for your sister"

I nodded and walked away I knew better than to stay because she said thank you, it would turn into an argument I'm never prepared for and always lose.

I got in my room and sat on my bed ...

My mind went back to when I used to cry here, I stopped feeling like my mother's daughter when I broke up with Marcus, she would ask why I left him and when am I getting back with him only if she knew the hell he put me through.!

I wish forgiveness came with forgetting...I pray I become a better mother whatever that means...

I packed the old music box and a few stuff I hid from them and went downstairs I nearly missed a step and Marcus caught me.
I quickly got off him.

I hate him but he saved my babies so I was grateful.

I thanked him and went to look for Jared who was outside talking on the phone.

He looked mad those beautiful eyes had so much venom I wondered what was up.

After putting my stuff in our car I gently shook him.

"My dad is back in town with my brother"

"I'm sorry baby let's go home and sort it out"

"That's the thing baby they are in our home"

"Why"

"Because that asshole bought that house for me after choosing his other son and wanted to keep me quiet"

"So what are we going to do"

"Let's go baby we will see"

"I still have the house we can make it our other home"

"Its okay baby I can't avoid them forever"

We got to our house...

His brother was relaxing having his whiskey...

"Jason"

"Brother oh and I take it this is your help "

He punched his brother and I watched him fall I was smiling...

"What the fuck Jared"

"Apologise to my Wife now"

"Oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Lacroux " with a smirk on his face I just nodded and went upstairs to shower,

After my shower I walked around naked really looking at my bump admiring what a woman's body can actually do...

I looked at my growing bump my babies were healthy that's all that mattered at that moment.

"No wonder my brother is taken by you oh my and the baby bump congratulations sis"

I turned around slowly my hands not moving from my boobs of course coochie was on her own...

He gave me lustful eyes the kind that makes you want to throw up...I got why Jared hated him.

I screamed because I needed Jared....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576 128 21
Asher D'Angelo. A cold heart breaker but a sweet loving person from the inside once you get to know him. Asher is struggling with school so he asks...
681 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
2.1K 274 19
Pia Avasthi lives in her dreams. Of a bad boy boyfriend that so many good girls have in wattpad books. Of being a part of 'the popular' group. Of hav...
7.5K 551 68
A complete blackout had occurred to me while I lay down almost lifeless at the school's hallway. The smell of blood, the sight of blood made my cries...