Kaiju Girls, Edge Of Tomorrow.

By BlazeDX7

In the Year 1954 in Japan. A giant Creature came out of the ocean. The giant Monster had the body of beautifu... More

Bio and Harem.
Episode 1 Normal Kaiju Day
Episode 2 Kaiju Weekend
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5, Jaeger Academy Field Trip
Episode 6, Welcome to the Jaeger Academy.
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10.
Episode 11, Gipsy Danger vs Leatherback and Otachi.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15, The Beast
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Season 2 Bio.
Season 2, Episode 1
Season 2, Episode 2
Episode 3, Fight Of The Past.
Episode 4.
Episode 5. Reunion Arrival.
Episode 6, Future Projects Of Progress.
Episode 7
Episode 8, Show your power.
Episode 9
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption.
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption. Part 2.
Episode 11. Corruption.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14. Danger is coming.
Episode 15, Front base attack.
Episode 15, Front base attack, Part 2.
Episode 16
Episode 17, Beach Day.
Episode 17, Beach Day. Part 2
Episode 18, Trap in the dark.
Episode 18, Trap in the dark. Part 2
Episode 19.
episode 20
Episode 21, Battle Before Conflict.
Episode 22. Rage Of The Beast.
Episode 23, Rage Mode VS Beast Mode!
Episode 24
Epilogue
Episode 2
Episode 3
Noah's Bio
Episode 4
Episode 5
episode 6
episode 7
episode 8
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout. Part 2.
Episode 10. Free Man. And Destruction Awakens
Episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
Episode 14, The Queen Wants Pay back.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters, Part 2.
Episode 16
Episode 17, A little relaxing and a bit of domination.
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20, Unknown monster.
Episode 21
Episode 22, Monster Terror.
Episode 23, Terror and Destruction.
Episode 24. Destruction arrive
Episode 25, Destruction has arrived
episode 26
Episode 27, Near Nemesis.
Episode 28, Nemesis vs Danger.
Episode 29, Aftermath
Epilogue
Season 4, Episode 1
Episode 2
Noah Bio.
Dilo Bio.
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7, Egg retrieve and Ebony.
Episode 8, Ebony and new born.
Episode 9, New Born.
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
What If.....
Episode 13, Hot trouble and Moon attack.
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26, Azure.
Episode 27
Episode 28, Rage Of Four.
Episode 29, Wrathful Guardian vs Tyrannical Alpha.
Epilogue
Announcement
Titan
Small Teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 2
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 3. Queen Of Flames.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 4. Queen Of Terra.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 5 Dragon Queen.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 6 Broken Queen
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 7. Strength Of Family.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 8 Red Beautiful Cursed Fate?

Season 3, Episode 1.

2.2K 65 45
By BlazeDX7

I wanna ask you something, I think you already know who I am. But that doesn't matter right now. I want an answer from you. What does it take for someone to redeem themselves? To fix the errors of someones pass? What if that person killed someone? What if that person destroy something? What if that person took so many lives? Took loves ones?

What would it take for that person to fully redeem himself?

Would he have to stop someone from doing the wrong thing?

Stop a villain?

Save a life?

Sacrifice himself?

Do good deeds?

Regain lost trust?

Do the impossible?

Honestly, is there even answer to the question? Whatever the answer of the question may be. It is difficult to answer. Sometimes it takes someone of evil heart to tell you the missing answer. Or someone that knows both good and evil to know the answer. Or the answer is already in front of you and you just can't see it. Any how. After what happen, I been trying to find that answer myself. The people around me told me this,  who the fuck needs redemption? But I answer. Is not that I need redemption, I want the world not to see me as a hero. But as someone they can trust. Someone they can rely at all times. Someone that can be there went they need me. Someone that will never give up, no matter who I'm against. I want redemption so I can fix the mistakes I made. So I can heal the wounds and broken heart I broke. So I can fix and repair the pain I cause to my family. To fix and repair the broken hearts of the two girls I once loved.

So I'll ask you one more time.

What does it for someone to redeem themselves?

Unknown time skip.

Silence. That's all there was.

In an empty beach, there was nothing. Nothing but the wind howling and ocean waves. It was foggy, nothing could be seen do to the fog. It seems empty of life.

Yet.

All the sudden something was seen in the distance, something humongous...... And metallic. As each step it make, it made the ground shake. As the metallic giant came from the ocean and slowly walk towards the beach, but it went it got closer to the beach, it was more clear that it was a Jaeger. But not just any Jaeger. It was Gipsy Danger.

However Gipsy Danger was heavily damaged and missing his left arm.

As Gipsy Danger fall to his knees, do to having almost no power left and been heavily damaged.

Then, Gipsy Danger lost all his power. No longer capable of holding himself with his right arm, falling now to the ground and shutting down.

As Gipsy Danger cockpit open, as an injure Noah was carrying an unconscious injure Dilo who's left arm was bleeding and the armer in his left arm was destroy.

Noah: *cough*

He was able to gently put Dilo on the ground and saw Gipsy Danger was out of power, damage, missing the right side of his cockpits and missing his left arm. As smoke was coming from him.

Noah look at himself, he saw his drift suit helmet was shatter, bleeding from his right eye and forehead, the armor on his right arm was destroy and bleeding from it, he was bleeding from the left side of his torso and a piece of metal impale him in his left thigh.

Noah: *cough blood* Shit..... That didn't end well.

However, in front of him, in the far distance. He heard multiple roars of unknown creatures.

Noah: What the hell?

Went the fog clear, he saw that he wasn't in any normal beach. As he saw trees in front of him, yet the trees look strange in shape.

Noah: What is this place-..... Wait.... Please don't tell me where I think I am.

Noah wasn't in any normal island.

He was in Monster Island, the most dangerous and mysterious place in the planet.

Noah: This isn't good......

And if things couldn't get any worse than this.

He heard the roar of the one creature that almost killed him a couple of days ago, the one creature that scare him, the one creature he knew she well kill him the moment she sees him.

Gojira: SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

The Queen Of The Monster.

Noah was now afraid. He was in Monster Island. The home Gojira and her Titans.

He didn't know what to do. Gipsy Danger was out of power and heavily damaged, Dilo was unconscious and wounded and he himself was heavenly wounded as well. He had nothing but himself. He didn't know what to do. He had no other options.

Noah: ..... Oh shit...... What do I do now?

You may ask yourself, what happen? How did Noah and Dilo ended up in Monster Island? What took Gipsy Danger left arm? What caused all of this? How did Noah got out of prison?

There are so many questions to be answer here to how it ended like this.

Well my friends your about to find out what happen.

Welcome my friends, to Kaiju Girls Season 3.

Here well know the event after season 2.

Hope your ready, as Noah tries to fix the wrongs he did.

Gojira and Ghidorah finally completed their metamorphosis and awakening more powerful and bigger.

Noah trying to fix the relationship between him and Gojira, trying to regain her trust and regain Gojira love that she felt towards him

Well see how Shigaraki and Ivan use Shingojira for their evil intentions.

W trying to turn Rey into an Aegis.

Talulah taking Noah for herself as her lover.

Zero Two using her new strength to take back Noah. Hoping Noah and her well be together again.

And perhaps Noah well see Talulah dark intentions and try to separate from her.

And there still more that occur through the events of season 3.

But enough talk. Let's begin with this season.

Opening song.

Let's go back before Gipsy Danger ended up in Monster Island.

Six months after Noah went to Prison.

Location: Baltimore, Maryland.

Silence. There we're no people around. No cars we're moving, no stores were open. 

Weird right?

But this is now normal, and why is that?

Cause a Kaiju trying to destroy the city!

Code name: Malreck.
Category: 4
Height: 110 meters.

Malreck: GREEEEEEAAAAUUU!!!

Malreck begin to charge towards a near by building.

Malreck: GREEEEEEAAAA-

Yet an unseen force stop Malreck from charging at the building.

Malreck: ?

Malreck looks behind and saw Vulcan Valor holding it's tail.

W: Hello there good sir. *grin* I would love to introduce you to my friend the fist.

Malreck turn around and saw Gipsy Danger fist in front of it's face. Punching Malreck in the face and sending it crashing to the ground.

Rey: Hmnp. That never gets old.

W: *grin*

Vulcan Valor tighten her grip on Malreck tail, swing Malreck around and threw Malreck four hundreds meters away.

W: That was easy.

Rey: Don't get your hopes on just yet. The battle is not over yet.

Malreck got back back.

Malreck: GREEEEEEAAAAUUU!!!

Malreck begin to glow green and shot a green energy beam from it's stomach towards them.

Rey: Hmnp.

But then two Xillius came from behind them and block the blast for them, taking no damage.

Rey: The Xillius are quite useful.

W: And you used to hated them.

Rey: Not hate, I just don't like them. There's a big differences.

W: *grin* all I hear are excuses.

Rey: Shut up.

Malreck begin to get angry and charge towards them.

Yet the Xillius charge towards Malreck and stop Malreck on it's track.

Rey: Our turn.

Gipsy Danger and Vulcan Valor charge towards Malreck and landed a double punch strike to Malreck head.

Malreck try to use it's multiple arms to free it self. Only to fail as Gipsy Danger pull out his GD6 Chain Sword from his left arm and cuts off all of Malreck multiple arms in one slash.

W: My turn.

Vulcan Valor pointed her back cannons at Malreck head and shots Malreck, forcing Malreck to fall to the ground.

W: Have fun🎶

The two Xillius jump on top of Malreck and begin to use their claws to rip open Malreck stomach and eating it's organs. Killing Malreck and ending the fight.

Rey: There. Didn't last long as I expected to be.

Stacker(radio): The battle is over. Please secure civilians out of the kaiju bunkers.

Rey: Understood.

W: Hmnp. Having the Jaegers upgraded. Fighting Kaijus are less difficult now.

Rey: Pfft....  But your right. Now come on. Let's help the people out of the kaiju bunkers.

W: Hey. After this. Wanna take a bite?

Rey: Your paying?

W: Only if you can win at a arm wrestling.

Rey: *chuckles* deal.

Layli(radio): How lovely. You two are finally dating.

Rey: Mom. Stop.

Lili(radio): You finally have a girl that likes you. So stop bitching about it big brother

W: *chuckles*

Rey: We're not even a thing!

Layli(radio): Kiss already god dammit!

Rey: MOM!!

Changing scene.

Location: Florida downtown

We can see category 3+ Kaiju dead on the ground with it's head rip off as Guardian Bravo stood next to it.

Dilo: Well that was something.

Ichigo: It was a category 3+ Kaiju. With the upgrade Guardian Bravo had. It wasn't a problem to take the Kaiju down for good.

Dilo: Come on. Our job is not over yet. We still need to move the Kaiju body out of here.

Ichigo: We never take a break. But we chose this life for the greater good.

Dilo: Let's do this then. They need me back at the Shatterdome to continue with the project.

Ichigo: It's not done yet?

Dilo: Not entirely. We need to check if the mini mechs are fully functionable. And we're working on the prototype first. After all is done. Well start making different version....... If it works.

Ichigo: You really moving on your inventions huh?

Dilo: *chuckles*

Changing location.

Location: Shatterdome control center.

Stacker and Shigaraki we're watching all Jeagers finishing the Kaijus that were attacking the city. Saving it in time.

Stacker: So far we been able to send Jaegers before the Kaijus strikes the city.

Shigaraki: We the improve technology we're able to detect the Kaijus hours before it strikes the city. The size of the Kaiju. How powerful is it and how many may appear.

Stacker: We were able to that before. But now we can do it much faster. Giving us more than enough time to send the right Jaeger to fight the Kaiju. And we give people more than enough time to evacuate.

They saw in the digital screen in front of them Obsidian Fury handling two category 4+ Kaijus at the same time. Having no problems in the slightest.

As they saw Obsidian Fury had one Kaiju pin down by it's head and the other one was strangling it's neck. As Obsidian Fury crush the Kaiju head and snap the other kaiju neck. Winning the fight.

Shigaraki: Zero Two has grow stronger in these past months. Her speed, strength and durability are at least 40 times greater. She's as powerful as Noah was now.

Stacker: She's unstoppable now. She's has even taking down a category 5 Kaiju on her own now. She's our strongest Jaeger Pilot.

Shigaraki: Don't forgot about my eldest daughter. She's Reunion stronger Jaeger Pilot. Lucky we manage to rebuild Apex.

Stacker: It took four months. But Apex now back in action.

They saw in the digital screen, Apex was on top of category 5 kaiju, and ripping it's head off. Winning the fight.

Stacker: Bloody as always it seems.

Shigaraki: It's her fighting style. And she's a master at it.

Hermann: Sir, Bracer Phoenix is returning to the base.

Stacker: They return early than I imaging. Record time.

Shigaraki: You got to give them to them. Those three we're the only lucky few that manage to become Jaeger pilots after what happen.

The gates of the Shatterdome open, as Bracer Phoenix enters and return to her pose and shuts down.

As went Bracer Phoenix cockpit open. Revealing three Jaegers pilot. Amara, Ou-Yang and Viktoriya.

Amara: *sighs* another day at the job

Viktoriya: What now? *chuckles* We did great there. We took down one category 3 kaiju and a category 4 Kaiju at the same. And in record time.

Ou-Yang: Yeah. We been official Jaeger pilot for at least three months now.

Amara: I know. I just fucking tire. I didn't sleep, not even for a minute.

Viktoriya: What kept you up at night? You do know we have to be ready 24/7. Cause a Kaiju can appear at any moment.

Amara: Well if I had to wake up at three in the morning, I wouldn't sign up for this shit.

Viktoriya: All I hear are excuses.

Amara: Shut up!

Viktoriya: *chuckles*

Amara: *chuckles*

Out-Yang: Regardless of that. We're Jaegers Pilot, our job is simple. To stop Kaijus and Titans from attacking populated areas.

Amara: Well.... *chuckles* yeah.

Viktoriya: I heard we're getting new cadets. But their older than us. As old as Noah.

Amara: It been sometimes since we last him.

Viktoriya: We haven't visit him since he went to prison. Except for Ranger Talulah. I heard she visit him once a week.

Ou-Yang: That much huh? Why?

Viktoriya: Ask her yourself if your brave enough.

Ou-Yang: I rather not. The last time I fought her in combat training went I was a cadet, she beat the crap out of me. And she wasn't even trying. Imaging what would have happen if she fought me for real.

Amara: *chuckles* Makes me wonder. How Noah is doing right now. It's been six month since he went to prison and we haven't heard from him.

???: Are you two talking about my big brother?

They saw Lili approaching them. Now she was two inches taller.

Lili: Are you three talking about my big brother?

Ou-Yang: Hey there little Lili-

Lili: *angry* Little?! STAND UP STRAIGHT!!

Amara, Ou-Yang and Viktoriya stood up straight.

Lili: That's what I thought! Haha!

Viktoriya: Your abusing your power!

Lili: You know I'm a ranger right? I can fire you if I want it too🎶

She said with a cheeky face while having a devil smile.

Amara: You wouldn't dare.

Lili: Yeah I won't. I'm just messing around with y'all. Hehe.

Ou-Yang: Is hard to believe they gave you the rank of Ranger. Your still 11 years old.

Lili: Eleven in a haft. I'm growing okay. I'm a big girl you know. I can handle myself.

Viktoriya: The fact that your faster than cheetah tells a lot.

Lili: That's right. I'm the fastest and no one can beat my speed.

Amara: Sonic the Hedgehog, The Flash, Quicksilver. I can keep going if you want.

Lili: I meant in real life. Not in fiction god dammit.

Amara: *chuckles*

Lili: Any how, I got to go back to help finishing the mini mech project.

Ou-Yang: I heard about the project. Creating mini mechs right? Are they gonna call it just like that? Mini mech?

Lili: Well actually their called Mega Mech. They're meant to handle tiny Kaijus. Since you know. Small Kaijus have been recently appearing around lately. Jaegers are too big. Most small Kaijus reach a maximum of 40 feet. Way smaller than category one Kaijus. But they still post a threat. There for the Mega Mechs. There still in the prototype test level. Once it's fully complete well have Mega Mechs ready to fight the small kaijus.

Amara: Wait. Your actually helping on making one?

Lili: Nope. I'm not that smart. I'm just testing the prototypes. Right now the prototype is 10 feet tall.

Viktoriya: Isn't that too small?

Lili: Went their fully complete. They'll be a maximum of 30 to 35 feet tall.

Herrmann(audio): Well every Shatterdome staff member please report to the main control center please. I repeat. Well every Shatterdome staff member please report to the main control center please.

Amara: What's happening?

Lili: Mr Shirgaki well announce the Mega Mech projects. Let's go. Get change.

Amara: I feel like the last time we had a meeting. Ghidorah attacks us. Strange that shes been awfully quiet for months. She hasn't send her Kaijus to attack us.

Lili: Even Gojira hasn't appear since big brothers went to prison six months ago. Anyhow. Let's go then.

Changing scene.

Ghidorah ship.

Ghidorah ship, a giant golden spaceship. Bigger than a city.

Withing the giant space ship we're hundreds upon thousands of rooms. Each had their own purposes.

As we move to the throne of the Queen.

But the Queen herself wasn't in her throne.

Instead it was her most trusted servant. Orga.

Orga: ....... Megalon.

Megalon: Yes General?

Orga: How is the progress in our Queen metamorphosis completion?

Megalon: Let me show you.

Megalon put the video footage of Ghidorah resting chambers and saw a Titan size glowing golden cocoon in the middle of the room.

Orga: So that's what metamorphosis look like? Strange to see it.

They saw the cocoon turn into a darker shade of gold.

Orga: Why did it change color?

Megalon: You have to understand withing the cocoon is our Queen. Each second that passes her body is changing shape. Muscles, bones, organs, skin. It's all liquefied. However the brain doesn't change.

Orga: So the brain is the only part of the body that doesn't change at all?

Megalon: The brain tells her genes to liquefied her entire body. Every Muscles, bones, organs and skin is liquefied. Except for the brain that is. Once that's done. Her brain well tell her genes to reform again into a new body. A better one, a stronger one. And of course bigger in height.

Orga: Is she aware of her surroundings?

Megalon: Yes and no. She sort of can hear. But she can't see anything.

Orga saw a golden hand that had golden claws and was fully cover in golden scales moving around the inside of the cocoon.

Orga: Looks like one of her hands has been fully form.

Megalon: Regardless of that. We should be careful went she fully wakes up.

Orga: Why? Well she start attacking us?

Megalon: She won't be in her right mind for exactly a full minute. She regain control after that.

Orga: I see. Where is Gigan? She's been awfully quiet for a while now.

Megalon: She's been training all this time. She has a grudge against our Queen future King. She wants to get her revenge.

Orga: I see. But I won't allow it. My orders are simple. One of them is to watch over Noah progress in prison.

Megalon: As you wish.

Orga: But that doesn't mean I can't send Kaijus to attack the city.

Megalon: As you wish General. What level of Kaiju do you wish to send down to the planet?

Orga: Send one level 4.

Megalon: As you wish General. The Kaiju well be ready in a couple of days.

Orga: And also send another one. Send an evolve type Kaiju.

Megalon: General. The evolve type Kaijus are still on their testing state. Their prototypes.

Orga: I am aware of that. I wanna see a prototype handle one of these Jaegers. If is success. Then we well make more evolve kaijus.

Megalon: As you wish General. Well send one level 4 kaiju and one evolve Kaiju. They'll be ready in a couple of days.

Orga: Good. Let's see how much these humans grown in these past six months. With the recent appearance of these small kaijus. They should be able to hand two kaijus at the same time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 295 16
In a time long before the emergence of mankind, and even before the majestic reign of the mighty dinosaurs, a world teemed with colossal beings known...
59.7K 766 8
Summary: After settling the score (and gaining a truce) with King Kong and bringing an end to MechaGodzilla. Legendary Godzilla, also known as (M/N)...
757 38 7
Earth has Fallen, it's as simple as it states. Ten years prior, They came. The Tephra, came to Earth intending to take over the life baring Planet...
26.4K 373 12
Titans have ruled this planet for an millennium until humanity indirectly took the position as the dominant species of the planet. But what would hap...