mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

where have I been? (june 6 2021)

4.8K 121 27
By lvndrkookfics

*feel free to skip :) I just feel like I owe a lot of you guys an explanation*

hello :)

I'd like to start off this author's note by saying thank you. since my last update in February, things haven't been great, especially mentally. life has been chaotic and after a while, I just couldn't take what life was throwing at me and simply threw in the towel and let life drag me through whatever it wanted to drag me through. for the past few months, I've felt like absolute shit and at one point, I was ready to give up. but, one thing that kept me going these past few months has been you guys. all your warm comments and messages have been so helpful in keeping me going and I wish I could thank every single one of you personally. 

when I first started Mummy, it was simply a way for me to pass time as quarantine went by, but now, it has become more than that. I've had comments and messages telling me how much they love Mummy and it brought light to my life every single day. there were a few days where I had no motivation to go through my day, but you guys never left me. I really appreciate all the love and support you all have been giving me and I can't thank you enough. I don't deserve all of the love you guys give me and if I could, I'd give you all the same love, maybe even a shit ton more. you guys are the light of my life and I cant thank you all enough. to everyone who has read mummy so far, thank you so much and if I could, I'd give you all the world and everything good in it. 

secondly, i'm so excited to be writing again! although Mummy has received so much love, there have been a handful of negative comments and feedback that I get about my writing. I have to admit, these comments have been a factor as to why I stopped updating and writing all together. like I've mentioned before, when I first came up with Mummy, I had an idea of what characters and storyline was going to be like. in all honesty, I was simply fulfilling a storyline that I was interested in and further indulged in the fantasy by modeling the main character around myself. I've had many comments talking about some details in the story, and since then, it has been bothering me, at times to the point where I considered cutting off the story completely. after some thinking and consideration, I have removed the initial photo used as the main character, but that will be the only major change I will be making thus far. I will be changing a few small things to diversify the story, but other than that, I like how the main character is portrayed right now. I hope you understand that and if you don't, I appreciate any respectful advice :) 

LASTLY, there's no set update schedule for Mummy. schedules have ruled my life these past few months and putting a schedule to my writing completely takes away the fun and joy it brings me. I hope you guys are okay with that! I promise this won't be the last time you'll hear from me and that you'll see more updates in the coming weeks!!

I cant thank you all enough. you all mean the world to me and I cant wait to write more for you all <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 74
BTS and their professor Noona. Ft. Blackpink and IU Dive in the story to find out what happens when BTS live with their Noona who is also a Professor...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
230K 10K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
283K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...