The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 6

516 52 250
By Rubaloshyne

Mihira placed her head on Yantra's shoulders as the man typed away in the laptop infront of him.

" Yenge..." she said in a small voice as she covered her body with the blanket.

Yantra hummed as he scroll the files using his mouse.

" Wedding date konjam thali poda mudiyuma?" She asked in a soft tone.

Yantra's eyebrows furrowed as he turned his face slightly.

" Yen ?" He asked pursing his lips into a thin line.

Mihira swallowed her saliva. She bite her lips as she looked up into his eyes.

" Amma ode parents varuvangala...yenge veetle ithuthaan first wedding...avanga illema..." Mihira trailed off.

" Yen inthe date le vecha vara mudiyatha!" Yantra asked as he stood up and walked towards his clothes rack.

Mihira sighed and leaned against the headboard watching the man wearing his shirt.

" Athuke ille, konjam time irrunthuchu na, poi neradiya patrika vekalamle...kalyanam ke thai mama lam mukiyam thane... ippe naa Appa composing le busy ah irrukaru...travel pannamudiyathu" she said rubbing the back of her neck.

Yantra shook his head as he bend down wearing his yoga pants. " Seri veetle pesi parkuren," he said before walking towards her.

Mihira smiled widely and placed her head on the crook of his neck as the man leaned against the headboard.

" Come in," Yantra said hearing the knock on the door.

Latha's eyes widen seeing Mihira in the bedroom. The young girl quickly stood up and gave a small smile as she walked towards the elder woman and hugged her.

" Yeppe vantha ma?" She asked patting Mihira's back.

" Umm rendu hour ke munadi vanthe patti, veetle yellam veliya poirukinge sonnaru..." she said giving a small smile.

" Mihi ?" Aishwarya called out as she walked towards the room carrying few bags.

" Attai," Mihira said smiling as the elder woman engulfed her into a hug.

" Seri va ma, kille polam," Latha said and dragged the girl with her.

Yantra sigh and shook his head before opening his laptop and started typing away.

" Yen tidirnu vanthe, yethum problem ah?" Aishwarya asked looking at the girl.

" Ille Apidilam onnum ille...avaru vara sonnaru athan..." she trailed off ducking her head down.

Aishwarya and Latha exchanged glances.

" Seri, kalyanam saree shopping yethum date fix panitingala ?" Latha asked making the girl bite her lips.

" Athu...actually...umm teriyele patti...Amma kitte ketukunge..." she said swallowing her saliva.

" Anni!" Lingaa shouted as he walked inside with Superstar.

Mihira smiled and walked towards the elder man and bend down, taking his blessings. Rajnikanth smiled widely and hugged her shoulders.

" Yeppe ma vantha ?" He asked smiling widely

" Oru rendu hour irrukum..." she said in a small voice.

" Yethum problem ah ?" The man asked furrowing his eyebrows.

Mihira swallowed her saliva and shook her head. " Athulam...sighs...ille dubbing ke Director Selva call panirntaru...athan mama..." she trailed off.

Superstar squished his eyebrows together before asking Lingaa to call Yantra down. The man placed a calm hand on Mihira's shoulders and gestured her to sit down. Aishwarya and Latha exhaled their breath watching Linga and Yantra walking down. Yantra smiled widely and hugged his grandfather.

" Thatta? Kuptingala ?" The man asked.

" Ama Mihira be dubbing panarathule Unake yenna problem?" Superstar asked looking at Yanthram

Yantra pursed his lips into a thin line. " Yethuke Athulam pannanum...inge than family mothamum industry le irrukanga le, " the man said crossing his arms over his chest.

Aishwarya and Latha shook their head while Superstar frowned staring at Yantra. Mihira cleared her throat and gave a small smile to the elder man.

" Its ok...avaru venna nu solitaru aprom Yethuku argument," she said in a small voice.

" Athu epidi ma, Unake nalla voice irruke athan Unake chance kedaikithu...yenda Selva padam thana...unake problem irrunthuchu na nee kude po dubbing mothu !" Superstar said raising his eyebrows.

" Thatta...athu," Yanthra said.

Superstar stood up and shook his head.

" Unale Mudiyele naa, Linga povan alavothan..." he said and pat Mihira's shoulders before walking away.

Yantra raised his eyebrows at Mihira and shook his head before walking away. Mihira winced and quickly got up rushing behind him.

" Yenge nilunge please..." she said as he walked up the stairs.

Aishwarya and Latha winced as they heard the door slammed shut. Linga whistled loudly as he walked into the kitchen.

" Deyh Unake Yenda siripu!" Aishwarya asked shaking her head.

" Athula oru Valiban ke than teriyum," Linga smirked before placing his phone on his ears.

" Hey macha oru hot news, Anni kum Yantra kum innoru sanda," Linga informed Revant jovially as he walked out of the house.

Aishwarya sighed and smacked her forehead while Latha glanced at the staircase looking worriedly.

" Ivan Yendi cinema le ivala vide ve matikira?" Latha asked rubbing her temples.

Aishwarya sigh and shook her head. Linga came back smirking widely.

" Naa solava ?" He asked as he walked towards the refrigerator. He smiled widely at his mother and grandmother leaning agaisnt the counter.

" Yantra ke possessiveness athigam...avan mattum than avanga sing panrathu...dance panrathu yellam parka mudiyum..." he said shaking his head.

" Deyh loosu matiri pesatha da! Unga thatta ke Mihi ah pudikum athunale thane avan avala date panna start panna..." Aishwarya said.

Linga snorted and shook his head.

" Mummy! Yenna oru buthisali thanam..." Linga said chuckling loudly.

Latha furrowed her eyebrows. " Deyh...yennda ippe sirikira ?" She asked narrowing her eyes at him.

" Ada ponga patti, when you live with Superstar and Dhanush...you will learn to act well too," he said winking at the two woman before walking outside.

Latha and Aishwarya raised their eyebrows seeing Yanthra walking down the stairs. He gave a small smile to them before asking them to join him in Superstars study.

" Thatta, wedding date konjam post pone pannanum," he said leaning against the door.

" Yenda !" Latha asked, her volume raising up.

Superstar shook his head and told Latha to calm down. He turned towards Yantra and nudged his chin, signalling the young man to continue.

" Yeneke konjam work pending irruke, wedding ke aprom, I want to take atleast 6 weeks break athukaga than postpone panna solre...konjam work lam finish panirven," he said looking at Superstar.

Rajinikanth smirked and looked at the young man infront of him.

" Appe pre wedding vacation yethum plan pannale nee?" He asked raising his eyebrows at the flushed Yantra.

Yantra blushed and cleared his throat.

" Ille...venanu mudivu panitom...marriage me aprom partukalamnu..." the man said in a quiet voice.

Superstar chuckled and shook his head. " Seri, Ravi and Anirudh kitte naanum, unga appa vum pesurum...rombhe lam extended panna mudiyathu...oru 1 month kule than..." he said crossing his arms over his chest.

Yantra smiled and nod his head. Rajinikanth smiled and motioned him to leave.

Aishwarya frowned and took hold of Yantra's hands. " Deyh production company onnum avalo work illeye...yenda apidi sonne?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

" Ma, ungaluku ille yeneke irruke, I want to finalise the movie with Gautham Karthick sir," Yantra said

" Athey marriage ke aprom kude panalame, unnode friends lam bachelor party...pre wedding vacation lam ponanga thane...nee matum Yenda?" Aishwarya said shaking her head exasperated.

Yantra sighed and shook his head.

" Anga poi yenna pannuvom?" He asked making his mother blink looking at him in shock.

Yantra chuckled and hugged her sideways. " Seri, naa avala veetle vititu varen, " he said smiling and kissing her cheek before walking upstairs.

Aishwarya watched Mihira walk down the stairs with Yantra. Her eyes widen as she saw the little discreet looks exchanged by the couple. Aishwarya smiled and hugged the girl. She leaned into her ears and whispered making the girl's eyes widen as she stumbled a little.

" Eh olunga nikamatiya!" Yantra said holding her shoulders steadying her stance.

Mihira's face flushed as she swallowed her saliva. She turned towards Yantra and stood on her tip toes whispering in his eyes before ducking her head down.

" Ma! Chi Apidilam onnu nanga panala!" Yantra said holding Mihira's hands tightly as he stared at Aishwarya.

" Unmaiya ? Illena yenda pre wedding vacation ke venam solite ?" Aishwarya asked raising her eyebrows.

"I dont want to get tempt...avalothan..." he said in a straight voice making both woman blush brightly.

Yantra cleared his throat and took Mihira's hands before walking out of the house.

" Yendi shock le nikure ?" Latha asked as she came out of the study.

" Amma...yeneke rombhe confused ah irruku..." Aishwarya said.

" Yenna ma ?" Latha asked placing her hands on Aishwarya's shoulder.

Aishwarya shook her head and gave a small smile to Latha before walking away.

************************************
Sithara sipped on her orange juice raising her eyebrows as Harish watched her face intently. She blinked and nudge her chin making Haridh sigh and shook his head.

" Thara...nee innum Naveen mele..." he trailed of scratching his forehead as she averted his face from her.

Sithara sighed and gave a bitter smile. Harish exhaled his breath.

" Thara...avan rombhe maritan...his not the teenage guy who fall in love with...That B*tch Lisa ruined him!" Harish said clenching his fist.

Sithara furrowed her eyebrow. " Yenna mama solringa?" She said growing at Harish.

" Sighs...Thara...Lisa cheated on him many times...he proposed to her on your birthday because-" Harish said gulping his saliva before holding Sithara's hands tightly looking at her eyes.

" -Darling...avan venumne proposal panle...she told him that she was pregnant with his child...and she wants to commit suicide...athan he did that then...avan konjam neram kanna pona teriyuma...appe than Lisa told him..." Harish said holding her hands tightly watching Sithara's face turned pale.

" Then why..." she choked out as tears flow down her cheek.

Harish sighed and grasped her hand tightly.

" Aluvatha di...avan...his messed up ok...she just ruined him to much...he found her on his bed with his friends more MBA class..." Harish said sighing audibly as Sithara clenched her eyes tightly as tears flow down her cheek.

" Thara...please control yourself...everybody is looking," Harish said as he shifted his seat beside her and wiped her tears.

" Appe short film?" She chocked out making him sigh.

" Avan athule busy ah iruntha...and it made it much for easier for her to cheat him,she never expect him to come back early that day...unmaiya solanumna unale thaan avan aniki early ah veetuku ponna..." Haridh shook his head.

Sithara furrowed her eyebrows, her mouth parted slightly as she lost a sob. Harish sighed and shook his head.

" That day remember, you video called all of us to show your art gallery exhibition ? Aniki nee call panre nu Revant avan kitte sonna athunale he went back early to join us... Aniki night yenthe nelemaile vanta teriyuma...sighs...veedu...anyways...she blackmailed him saying that it's his mistake and the child is his and all..." Harish said in a quiet voice.

" What happened !What happened to the child ? Is it his?" Sithara asked chocking on her breath.

Harish sighed and shook his head.

" Not his...Naveen ode short film...producer..." Harish said making Sithara gasp.

Harish exhaled his breath, he drank his water and cleared his throat.

" He found out after the producer's wife  made a ruckus...that's when he broke the engagement and then filed for a DNA test together with that other woman...report le anthe producer ode baby...Lisa placed the girl in a orphanage and then her family married her off to one of her relatives or something... Thara...athule irunthu avan Seri ille di...rombhe kudipan...one night stands and everything...you don't need a man like this !" Harish said.

Sithara's tears flowed down her cheek.

" Yen ithe yaarume solala ?" She asked in a wobbly voice.

" Avan yenkite and Revant kitte matum than solirkan...avan nalla neram anthe short film hit anuchu...that's why we begged Nelson uncle and mama to get him apprentice under some director...Thara Unake naa yen solren because I don't want you to get hurt...His in deep shit and you dont need to get involved..." Harish said holding her hands.

" Anusha attai ke ?" She asked in a small voice.

" Yaarukum teriyathu...he made sure this never reach them...Anusha aunty and Nelson uncle thought he broke up with her and ended it avalothan..." Harish said in a small voice.

Sithara swallowed her saliva. She took her hands from Harish's grasp and wiped her face.

" How can he keep this to himself! " she started crying making Harish exhale his breath.

" Lisa used him from the very beginning...when she found out that you were crazy for him, she started sinking her claws deep within him, She used him to get chances to meet celebs in our functions and you know the drill," he said rubbing his forehead.

Sithara shook her head. She stood up and gave Harish a wobbly smile before walking away. Harish's eyes widen, he quickly placed the money on the table and rushed behind her.

" Thara wait!" He shouted and ran after her.

He exhaled his breath shaking his head as he saw her getting inside an auto. Harish rubbed his forehead and dialled Revant's number.

" Yenda ava kitte sonne!" Revant screamed from the other side making Harish wince.

" Yeneke vere option teriyele da,ithu sonna ava veligiruva nu..." Harish trailed off.

" Muthal matiri pesathe! Ithe terinja ava yepidi vilagi pova!" Revant shouted .

" Yenne yennada panna solre! Nee nethu night ange varale! Madhav ode friends ava hot ah irruka nu oru varutha sonathuku, ivan avana yepidi adichan teriyuma! Anthe paiyanuku rathama vantuchu! " Harish said leaning against his car.

" Nee mothele inge kelimbi vaa!" Revant shouted and hang up the call.

************************************
Sithara looked at the sketch on her lap. The drawing was blotched with her tear drops making the man's face to be blurry. She sighed wiping her tears as she stared ahead as the waves galloped towards the shore.

"Anthe kadal partiya, velayo vegama anthe waves vantalum, shore le apidye santham achu," Aashman said as he sat next to her.

" Karai le irunthu partha apidithan teriyum...nadu kadal le iruntha thane unmai teriyum," Sithara said swallowing her sobs.

" Nadu kadal yen man poganum? Shore le irunthoma, sutti partoma,ice cream saptuma nu irruke vendiya thana?" Yashwan said as he bend down infront of the siblings passing them each an icecream.

Sithara sighed and took the popsickle, licking it absently. Yashwan sighed and sat infront of Thara.

" Come on Thara, inthe peyar solrum le...anthe kirukana veetu thalu..." Yashwan said.

" My love is freely given...avaru accept panrathu panathatum avaru ishtam," she said quietly as she bite the ice cream.

" Yesapa! Inthe loosu paiyapullaya neethan karpatanum!" Yashwan said loudly as he laid on his back screaming at the white sky with his hands up in the air.

Aashman shook his head and kicked Yashwan's calf making the younger man whine and roll away. Yashwan sat next to Thara and whistled loudly.

" Rose na rosu than pa! Yenna figure!" He said watching a group of girls walking pass them.

Sithara and Aashman's eyes widen as one of the girl turned her back and marched towards them. Yashwan raised his eyebrows and tilt his head.

" You idiot! Konjam kude manners ille...sense ille! Public le ippid than pesuviya!" The girl shouted making Yashwan frown.

" Madam ji...naa ungala solala...tho anthe ponnu sonne...ange parunga avanga back le rose irruke," he said smirking slightly.

" Yash!" Sithara said aghast.

" Baby anthe back illema...avanga handbag ah sonne," Yashwan said.

The girl infront of him narrowed her eyes at him. " Poruki!" She hissed and pushed her friends arms away before marching away.

" Sorry sir...ava konjam yellathuyum over pannuva," the girl with the rose handbag said making Yashwan raise his eyebrows.

" Ithe yethuke yenkitte solringa ?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

" Ille ninge yennatha sonninge ava..." the girl trailed off .

Yashwan smirked and shook his head.

" Nanga social experiment seirom...inthe mathiri public le eve teasing panna girls ode reaction yennanu...semme reaction ponge unge kitte irunthu," he said making the girl's face turn pale and she walked away.

Aashman shook his head while Sithara stared at Yashwan. The man smirked and winked at Sithara.

" Seriyana KD da nee!" Sithara said chuckling slightly.

" Thank you beautiful, it's my aim to please you," he said as he stood up and bowed lowly.

Aashman snorted and stood up before helping Sithara up.

" You ok now ?" Aashman asked.

Sithara gave a small smile and nod. She placed her sketch pad and pencil inside her bag and smiled at Aashman.

Aashman ruffled her hair and hold her hands as they walked towards the car with Yashwan strolling ahead of them.

************************************
Hi everyone, sorry bha inthe chap avalo big ille...yeneke inge classmate mele semme kadupu assignment naale, anyways I hope the chap gives some clarity

Target: 15 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 4.7K 30
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...
12.7K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...
61.4K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...
2.8K 234 12
BOOK 1 OF THE FERAL SERIES Life always gives us what we never expected of it. She was here after five years for her sister's marriage but destiny pla...