Son of Darkseid

By VgNishiki

What would have happened if another kryptonian besides Kal-EL and Kara zor-el had been sent to earth but by a... More

Darkseid
Training to become a God
A new God is born
League of Justice
The last training
The war Start
Fight between Gods
A Normal Life
Trust
A second chance
A new member in the family
A bomb of Laughter
Unexpected visit
Flash War Vol.46
Flash War Vol.47
Flash War Vol.48
Flash War Vol.49
Flash War Vol.50
Justice League vs Suicide Squad
Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.2
Justice League Vs Suicide Squad Vol.4
Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.5
Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.6
._.
Old Gods
Old Gods-First Contact
Old Gods-Lust and Power

Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.3

516 12 5
By VgNishiki

Location: Remains of the catacomb.

Rick Flag: What the hell was this place? In all my time in the marine force and with task force X, I never heard about the Catacombs. Have you katana?

Katana: No...can you smell that? blood in the air.

Rick Flag: Then why you're puttin The Soultaker away? We don't know whats-

Katana: Calm yourlself, Rick Flag. My blade won't be necessary...we're the only souls here...

Flag used his flashlight to shine a light on where the katana was looking and when he saw what was in front of him he felt sick to his stomach, but thanks to his training he remained standing. It was carnage the only thing Flag could think of, countless bodies of guards were in front of him, some who had their limbs removed from their bodies and others who bled to death even some who were disintegrated to the bone, it was unpleasant.

Katana: It must have been a prison of some kind. But one that only have a hanful of cells.

Rick Flaq: Why woud Waller make
a prison for a few peolpe.

Katana: This was about more than holding them. They were hidden...

Rick Flag: Waller told us to just to retrieve the security black box and leave...I'm not going to play detective, Katana.

The whole place showed that there had been a fight in which the guards of the place had no chance, but from all the evidence she was only interested in one thing in many parts of the walls they had cut from a sword

Katana: Soild steel...cut with a very hot blade ... when did you start following Waller's orders without question?

Rick Flag: In my short time working with the suicide aquad, I've learned either Waller gets her way...or she let get yours... All right found the black box. Let's get the hell out of here...I'm sure Waller's going to nees help with our new guests.

Location: Belle reve Peninteantiary

A bosal, straitjacket and 5 guards with weapons were escorting Batman down a corridor, if you could see through Batman's mask you would realize that his face radiated pure fury and for one last time he would try to convince Waller.

Batman: You have to know these restrain's can't hold me.

Guard: This Ain't Arkam, Batman! We actually know how to keep our inmates under lock and key.

Batman: I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to your boss!

Batman used his head to break the nose of the guy he was talking to and broke the harness that kept him trapped. The 4 remaining guards started targeting Batman and got nervous to see that you have freed yourself.

Guard: Take him down!

Batman: I knwo your men are just doing their jobs...if a bit overzealously. I promise to not hurt them...much!

With a kick, he finished with two guards breaking their masks and both fell to the pavement knocked out.

Guard: Stop him-He's gonna.

With superhuman force he slammed two other guards against the wall instantly knocking them out. Batman began to remove his Straitjacket and one of the guards tried to stop him but Batman without even seeing him kicked him in the face leaving him out of the fight.

Batman: Your going to answer to me!

Waller was alone in the infirmary of Belle Reve, this was the place where each member of the suicide squad was put the explosive chip in the head. She only came to this place to see the implantation of the chip but today was a special day.

Dav-Vel: He already escaped and is coming here.

Amanda Waller: I'm a little disappointed, I thought he would escape faster.

Dav-Vel: Batman thinks before he acts. He was waiting for the right moment.

Amanda Waller: A god praising a mortal?

Dav-Vel: A God? you think very highly of me, woman. Of all the people on this planet, Batman is one of the few that I praise in battle, he is an exceptional warrior and he is the only one that I truly fear.

Amanda Waller: You defeated the most important members of the Justice League and are you afraid of Batman?

Dav-Vel: We both know that there are reasons to fear him, he has the mind to kill gods, you never know what he may be thinking or what he can do but let's put this talk aside, he is already here.

Batman: Amanda Waller!

Batman: Took you long enough, Batman. I figured you'd have broken free atleast an hour ago.

Batman saw Dav-Vel and just frowned, he was very angry and the Kryptonian could see how his fury radiated in the place.

Dav-Vel: Before you start scolding me, listen to her.

Batman: Release the justice League, Waller!

Amanda Waller: Calm down, your team is safe.

Batman: Why we're your men bringing me to the infirmary?

Amanda Waller: You see this? this is my favorite toy. It injects a small explosive device into a person's brain. It's how I keep the squad in line. I could have use this in you and the Justice League ... But I didn't.

Batman: Are we supposed to be grateful?

Amanda Waller: I had hoped you'd view this as a sign of trust ... an olive branch between our two teams.

Batman: Locking up the Justice League is a huge risk. You wouldn't make a move like that unless you were in trouble. Tell me the truth Waller.

In the same facilities where the Justice League was located, those who had beaten them were also, the suicide squad was being escorted by guards to the area where the members of the league were trapped.

Killer croc: Anybody know how we got back to belle reve?

Captain Boomerang: Last I remeber we where getting our bums handed to us by the Justice League. Abd them bam! I woke uo in my cell feeling a bit short in my knickers ...

Killer Frost: I did it. I froze the Justice League and the Suicide squad to stop Waller from blowing us up.

El Diablo: So ... The Suicide squad beat the Justice League. Nice.

Enchantress: If that's so, then ...

Killer Croc: Where are they?

DeadShot couldn't believe the Justice League locked in front of them, each one in a capsule that seemed to have its weaknesses, here in Belle Reve.

DeadShot: I'll be damned. The Justice League in Belle reve.

Superman: Where...is Batman.

DeadShot: Batman is having probably some kind of pow-pow with Waller about the fate of the Free world. And you know that they got that sexual tension to deal with.

Jessica Cruz: You okay, Simon?

Simon Baz: Yea, I'm...fine, Jess...just hate being locked up again.

Harley Queen: Awwww, is the big Bad belle to much for you ?! Welcome to our wonderful word of incarceration.

El Diablo: Hey, Robo-Hero, I heard you have the power to clear my father's record that true?

Cyborg: L-L-Let me out, El Diablo and I'll...show you.

Captain Boomerang: Well well well ... If only the others rogue could see you now. Flasher.

Flash: Y'know, Boomerang...even...in here i can still smell your baf breath.

Captain Boomerang: You bloody...I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE BEHIND BARS-- I'M GONNA--

Flash used his speed to make his capsule make a small explosion, launching Boomerang across the room.

Cyborg: You knew that was going to happen didn't you?

Flash: I could feel the electromacnetic pulse in the glass. Not enough to kill us, but would give us a shock...so yes, I did.

Killer croc: You laughing at us?

Aquaman: Calm down, I don't think you want a second round.

Harley Queen: Ya gotta admit croc, It was kinda funny seing digger yellin 'in pain. AHGHHH.

The entire Suicide Squad team started laughing at their teammate's bad luck and Karma except for Killer Frost who was away from the group.

Superman: Killer...Frost. Why...did...you hesiate?

Killer Frost: What?

Superman: When I was weak from my fight with enchantress.

Killer Frost: What're talking about? I didn't...

Superman: Before you touched me to drain my life force...you paused. I could hear Waller yealing at you in your head that if you did'nt attack me ... she would kill you. And yet...you still hesitated.

Killer Frost: Its...was because I remembered the first time I ever saw you...before I became Killer Frost. I was in metropolis. You weren't figting anyone. You just flew over me.

It was a real metropolis moment. I was there for a symposium with a research group ... a Professor on the trip with us had just told me that he didn't think that I what it to gain my Ph.D ... That I'd never make it . I was about to call it quits and go home but then I saw you ... and I thought ... If a man could fly ... I could stay in college.

I didn't know draining you life force would affect my powera the way it did ... But I'm glad you survived. So if the next time we fight you come gunning on me I'll understand. Goodbye.

Superman: Killer ... Caitlin wait ... When I first revealed myself to the world, there were some who thought I was danger ... and there were some who wanted to use my powers to themselves. Just as Waller use the Suicide squad. But after I proved myself, the world accepted me, and I belive you want to be more than Waller's pawn. You're all capable of being better than--

DeadShot: Cut the inspirational speech, Superman. The world doesn't care about us. Hell Waller nees us but she doesn't give a damn about us. We could die tomorrow and she would just pick a new whole group of prisoner, I've seen it happen. The aquad isn't a team. We're just the one who keep on surviving ... It's just a matter of time before someone bigger and badder comes along and punches our tickets

Location: South ocean. unknown place.

Maxwell Lord: There is an island in the south pacific...and on it resides what I need to save the world. But tourism is highly discouraged. Its protected by an army of deadly shamans who don't take kindly visitors. They will protect the island's secrets to the death.

Maxwell's team was standing on top of some rubble and the bodies of the shamans who tried to deter them from entering their territory, but obviously it was futile, for these villains they had not been any challenge at all.

Emerald Empress: Max said this shamans were going to be a challenge.

Rustman: It was a worth it to warm up my scimitar.

Lobo:> Pff <The main man don't frag nobody without a good reason ... or a contract. So max better hurry the hell up with that priest.

Maxwell had made a plan which consisted of Wolf, Emeral Empress, Rustam and Johnny Sorrow taking care of all the island warriors that got in his way while he was going to have a conversation with the elder priest, a bit of mental manipulation. It would make him talk, but it is not easy to use his powers of manipulation he tends to overdo it and this made his nose bleed but it was worth it for its purpose.

Priest: He cannot be unleashed again ... the world is already corrupted enough.

Maxwell Lord: Exactly this world it's really going all to hell, isn't it? It's madness. Someone has to put a stop to it.

Priest: Unnh...Not you ...You were born a man. But in your eyes I see someone who has chosen darkness.

Maxwell Lord: You and I know both that he'll get free again. Wouldn't it be better if there were be someone who could control him.

Priest: Your powers are useless. You might be able to manipulate a pack of wild dogs...but you are not powerful enough to contain him.

Maxwell wiped the blood from his nose, this old man was mentally strong, how did he dare to tell him that he couldn't? It didn't matter, he would simply get the information out using more of his powers.

Maxwell Lord: Fine...just give what I want...and the I'll be finally able to do what's best for everyone. I'll promise you if you help me...I can make the pain go away.

The priest had 4 swords stuck in his body, two in the arms and two in the upper part of the legs that kept him floating in the air courtesy of Doctor Polaris and his Electromagnetic powers.

Priest: I will never help you Maxwell Lord.

Maxwell had reached his limit, he was very angry again his nose began to bleed this time he would have no mercy with the poor priest.

Maxwell Lord: Is that so? Maybe you just need another push.

The 4 villains who were outside the entrance of the priest's cave heard a horrendous scream of pain, but they did not care one bit, each of them had killed many people. Why would a simple priest matter to them?

Maxwell and Doctor Polaris were leaving the cave, they had killed the priest but Lord was able to get the information in the end, the villains were eager to continue with the plan to kill Waller and the one who was most anxious was Lobo, the Main man did not liked Maxwelll a bit.

Lobo: Can we go now?

Maxwell Lord: It took some persuasion, but I was able to convice the shaman's highest to give me what I wanted.

Lobo: What about what I want ?! When're we going after Waller !?

Maxwell Lord: I appreciate your patience...Lobo. But no more waiting ... Its time...

for revenge

Location: Belle Reve

Killer Frost: The Justice League doesn't belong here, DeadShot. Not with us. The Justice League shouldn't be another of Waller's tools ... they should be in the world saving lives and being on happy meals. But the suicide squad .... we ...

Batman: Had your shot.

Batman, Dav-Vel and Amanda Waller had reached the area where the Justice League was kept locked up, they were all here so it was time for the creator of the suicide squad to ask for help. She would have to put her pride aside for today.

Batman: Everyone is capable of good and evil. And the squad is far past the point from redemption.

Amanda Waller: The Justice league is free to go.

Each of the cavities that kept the heroes locked up were opened and the objects that weakened them were extinguished, freeing the entire league.

Dav-Vel: We have a lot to discuss.

Waller had led them all to a room that kept all the information they had about the destruction of the Catacombs. Thanks to the efforts of Rick Flag and Katana to recover the black box.

Captain Boomerang: This is a Bloody Joke. If I were in yer shoes, I'd already be in sidney with some hot young bird in one hand and a drink in the other.

Flash: We're not you, Digger. It can be this easy, Waller just let us go...?

Amanda Waller: Because while the Justice league was wasting time hunting down my team ... There was a break at a top-secret location called the catacombs and a real danger was freed into the world. Rick Flag and Katana here were able to recover the security Footage.

Heroes and villain turned their attention to the big screen that showed how 3 guards were disintegrated by a green energy well known to both Green Lanterns.

Amanda Waller: Emerald Empress. Wield the emeral eye of ekron - a weapon capabale of a lot of mystic energy.

One of the guards was faxed by a flaming sword that pierced him with such ease that it did not look like a normal sword.

Breed Katuah, A.K.A. Rustam. Aftee the legendary hero persian Rostam. Fansies himself as a righteous assasin. And with his flaming scimitar that can cut through everything ... he's one of the greatest swordmen in tbe world.

The screen changed to some guards who broke through a wall and one who had his head crushed by his own helmet, this spectacle of deaths even made Harley nauseous.

Amanda Waller: "Doctor Polaris. A.K.A. Doctor Neal Emerson former A.R.G.U.S scientist. His experiment on himself drove him mad but gave him the ability to control Electromagnetic Waves.

Four guards were about to confront Jonny Sorrow but a strong golden light began to emanate from the man in the red suit.

Jonny Sorrow, former actor tunes a Psycho. He was trapped in another dimension but exchanged his physical body to become qn emysary of a God called the King of tears.

His hands began to go to his mask and before it could be removed, the recording was cut for no reason.

Amanda Waller: Whe had to edit part of his footage.

Flash: Why?

Amanda Waller: Because one look at Sorrow's face and everyone in this room would be dead. Sorrow has access to extra dimensional powers that we still don't understand. And then that bring us to the main event.

...Lobo. A bounty hunter from the planet Czarnia. Claims to have killed his world entire population. He's strong and fast ... but It's his ability to heal from any injury that makes him a real challenge. They are efficient killing machines. As individual, they are some of the worst villains to poot a foot in this or any planet...together they are unstopaable sadist. They could just have escaped the Catacombs. Instead, they took their time. They make sure to murder each and every single person there as horrifically as possible before making their exit.

Mercilessly in the video the villains were still killing the guards in cold blood and behind them the mastermind was smiling, since his plan had gone to perfection.

Amanda Waller: An the man who release them...And manipultw them...

Superman: Pause it. I know him...

The anger of the Iron Man had reached a point where it had not reached a long time ago, his laser viaion had been present in his eyes, he was very angry.

Superman: Maxwell Lord. Of all of them max is the one we need worry about.

Captain Boomerang: Ha! That guy ?!

With strong steps he approached Captain Boomerang who started to sweat of fear of how Superman approached him.

Captain Boomerang: I'll, Ah ... take ya word for it. Ya can turn your eyes off, mate.

Amanda Waller: Maxwell Lord's past is a bit of a mystery...even to me. While director of checkmate, he did whatever best suited his needs, but eventually went rogue. He has the ability to ... suggest things...manipulate peole into to doing what he wants.

Harley Queen: You to should be beat buds then! So what's he after?

Waller squeezed both of her hands and straightened her back more, she knew what was to come, She was going to ask for help, something she had never done and many here despised her, this would leave her as a weak person but if she wanted to live she had to do it.

Amanda Waller: Me. They want to kill me. * Sigh * And I want you to protect me.

Heroes and villains gave each other a gullible look at what they just heard. Amanda Waller asking for protection, the entire Suicide Squad started laughing while the heroes were just confused.

Batman: Settle down all of you. Go on Waller, your head is isn't all they are after.

Amanda Waller: Based on their movements since the escape, we belive Maxwell Lord is searching for a weapon that could help him get something He's alway wanted. Absolute control of the world.

DeadShot: So you want us to target them and take them out before they take it.

Flash: The Justice league can deal with this...but what makes you think we'd work with the Suicide Squad.

Amanda Waller: you have no choice, the weapon they're looking for is housed in belle reve. Now.

Captain Boomerang: What ?! Here ?!

DeadShot: Who'd be dumb enough to break in Belle reve?

Amanda Waller: Even without max. They're fully capable of invadind belle reve and retreiving the weapon. They work as a team.

Wonder Woman: And how do you know that?

Amanda Waller: Because I made them a team...they were the first Suicide Squad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.4K 62
What happens if Krypton was never destroyed? If Mon-el is just another jerk prince. This story takes place on Krypton, assuming Krypton never blew up...
12.7K 258 43
*after season 2* Kara is heartbroken when Mon El has to leave earth. She doesn't eat, sleep or smile anymore. She starts looking for a way to be happ...
2.3K 105 12
Explanation for rewrite in the first chapter. My name is Kara Zor-El. I am from Krypton. And also another multiverse. But after failing to stop the c...
38.8K 1.6K 37
What if after Kara flew Fort Rozz into space she woke up feeling different. And what if the whole world remembered her as Kyle and not as Kara? How i...