Kingdom Hearts Oneshots

By KingdomWolfCos

this one shot book is my first one, and also very, very LGBTQ. so take caution when reading this. and without... More

Note
Sora, Riku and Kairi
Axel and Saïx/Lea and Isa
Axel, Roxas and Xion
Sora, Roxas, Ventus, Vanitas and Xion
Vanitas and Ventus
Lauriam and Elrena/Marluxia and Larxene
Naminé and the Sea-Salt Trio
Sora's Rage Form
Sora and Riku
Terra and Aqua
Random kh things
Replica Riku and Naminé
More SoRiku because why the heck not-
Ventus and Vanitas 2
AkuRoku because its a good ship
Rage Sora 2
Replica Riku and Naminé 2
Ienzo and Demyx

Villain Kairi

49 2 39
By KingdomWolfCos

Have fun reading this. I need a TW, for what, I don't know yet. Takes place during kh2, so I get an another excuse to use some of my favorite outfits.

Kairi stared at the guy before her. Bright red hair, teasing green eyes, and a black coat.

"You're not acting very friendly!" She told him.

Axel didn't respond. His eyes seemed to bore into her very soul. Kairi reached out, trying to find a way to get away from him, when she reached something else.

In her hand, a keyblade appeared. She glanced at Axel, who looked shocked.

"How did you....?" He asked.

Kairi raised it, holding it straight at him. "If you don't leave me alone..."

Axel just laughed. "Please, I am way better at using a weapon than you." Kairi swung at him, accidentally hitting him on his head, and he fell unconscious.

Dang it... Kairi thought. She waved her hand and made the keyblade disappear.

Maybe waiting isn't good enough. Kairi let out a sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sora stood in front of the green portal he'd just stepped out of. Axel had just died.

What he didn't expect was to see a corridor of darkness appear, and even less expected Kairi to step out.

Had she fallen to darkness?

"Kairi?" Sora asked, in pure shock.

"So this is where you've been all this time. I thought you were coming home."

Something about her tone didn't settle with Sora. "Yeah, I was gonna return home after I found Riku.."

He jumped when Kairi was suddenly closer to him. But when she smiled, his doubts and worry melted away.

"Well. That's alright I suppose. But what about me? You couldn't think to come and visit me at least once?"

Sora's doubts came back. He couldn't respond. But that didn't matter. Kairi just kept speaking.

"You see, Sora. I'm just sick and tired of it all. I've been thrown around, and I haven't seen you in over a year."

"Kairi.." Sora tried.

"Quiet!" She commanded. "I'm tired of being the victim here, tired of waiting for you to come home when I don't know if you even will come home."

"Has the darkness gotten to you?"

"Darkness can't get to me. But something far worse has. Anger." Kairi stepped behind him in one fluid motion, holding him still.

Sora summoned his keyblade out of fear, but Kairi just took it out of his hand, making it disappear and replacing it with her own.

"Kairi! What's gotten into you?" He thrashed around violently.

She didn't answer him, but looked at Donald and Goofy, who were frozen with fear.

Donald stepped forward, raising his staff.

"Donald, don't. Save your energy." Sora begged.

"Here's what you two are going to do. Take me to the gummi ship, and take us to Destiny Islands. Or I will kill Sora."

"But-" Goofy was cut off.

"Did I stutter? Hurry up." Kairi twirled her keyblade in the air in an almost playful manner.

Sora attempted to summon his keyblade, but it was gone. He felt too weak, too defeated to keep going.

Kairi suddenly let him go, but Sora just slumped to the ground in defeat. He had messed everything up. Everything.

The last thing he heard before he blanked out was Kairi shouting, "Sleepra!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up."

Sora lifted his head and saw through hazy eyes the stone walls to the Secret Place. Only...

They were in a room behind the wooden door.

"Finally. I didn't think I hit you with Sleep that hard."

Sora looked down. He was on the floor in chains in the very back of the room.

"Where... where are Donald and Goofy?" He asked.

"Somewhere."

"J-just don't hurt them. Please.." Sora begged.

"'J-just don't hurt them'" Kairi mocked with a spine chilling laugh. "No harm will befall them, so long as you listen to me."

"I'll do anything! Just don't harm them."

Kairi stepped closer, kneeling down, her hand on Sora's chin, lifting his gaze, a sadistic smirk appearing. "Don't worry, my love."

Sora flushed at her words, snatching his gaze away.

"Being stubborn I see. Fine."

Sora heard a flash, and saw her keyblade aimed at him. He didn't flinch.

"If you don't start talking, I'll make sure that that was the last time you'll ever see your friends." Her words stung like venom.

"F-fine." Sora mumbled. Kairi made her keyblade disappear, yet again lifting his gaze.

This time was different. Sora was very tempted to close the small gap between them.

"I see the hunger shining in your eyes." Kairi told him. "What do you want?"

Sora stopped breathing for a second. He hesitantly said, "you." In a quiet tone, almost shy sounding.

"I want you too." Kairi said. Sora shook his head violently to rid himself of that feeling as she backed away from him, saying, "but unfortunately, that can't happen yet."

Sora hated to admit it, but he still saw good in Kairi. She couldn't fall to darkness, she was a Princess of Heart.

Kairi left him in the room by himself, though he didn't try to find a way out.

Sora pulled weakly against his restraints as he realized,

He was still in love with her.

He was in love with a villain.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"She did what!"

"It's true. We saw the whole thing." Donald said sadly.

"Well, it's a good thing you managed to find me." Riku mumbled. He took off his coat, staring at a puddle. "Where is she holding him?"

"Destiny Islands. But we don't know where." Goofy responded.

"Take me there."

The two nodded, guiding him onto the Gummi Ship.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sora stared up at Kairi, who now looked mad.

"Start talking. Where is Riku?" She demanded.

"I don't know." Sora whimpered. "The King didn't tell me."

"Well, at least you're being honest."

Sora stared down at the floor. He felt so weak.

Noises sounded outside.

"Hm. I guess your friends are here to rescue you. A wasted attempt on their lives."

That brought energy into Sora. He looked up at Kairi, pleading, "please, please don't hurt them."

"It's their fault for coming to try and rescue you, really. Don't they know that you aren't worth saving? That you aren't meant to leave?"

Sora choked back tears. Kairi had been messing with his head. But it didn't matter if she was lying or not. He didn't deserve saving. Kairi would make sure of that.

"Don't harm them, and I'll never leave again." Sora begged.

"You won't be leaving anyway." Kairi chuckled.

"Just let me tell them that I don't need saving and that I'm fine, and I promise to never leave you again."

Kairi pondered over it for a moment. "I suppose. But say anything more, and their lives are at stake."

Sora nodded in agreement, watching as she unlocked him. He didn't expect to see bruises on his wrists, probably from earlier.

"I'll be watching."

Sora walked out of the Secret Place, admiring the beauty of the outside. It had felt like forever since he'd seen anything besides the damp cave.

"Sora!" Riku called.

Sora saw his friend standing on the beach and ran up to him, not expecting Riku to hug him so tightly.

"I'm glad you're okay." Riku told him. "But I'm going to get you out of here."

Sora let the tears fall from his eyes as he looked up at Riku for what might very well be the last time, and said the words he dreaded.

"I'm not leaving."

"Sora, Kairi is messing with your head. Please listen to me."

Sora shook his head. "Even if I were to leave, she'll find me eventually. And I'm powerless against her."

Riku's eyes darkened. "Sora, you're coming with me. Kairi is manipulating you. I'll keep you safe. Me, Donald and Goofy will."

"She'll kill you. All of you. Every single one. Until I have no one. You have to let me stay. For your sake, let me stay." Sora begged. "I'll be fine knowing that you're unharmed."

Sora didn't wait for him to answer, and walked away from Riku, not looking back.

As he expected, Kairi was waiting for him.

"Done?" Kairi smiled when Sora nodded. "Good."

Sora sat back down, feeling the cold metal of his restraints touch the bruises on his wrists.

At least Riku was safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.9K 30
⚠️Completed⚠️ I've done Trans Male Reader (Ftm) oneshots in my other books, but someone suggested that I make a whole book about trans reader, and I...
610 16 11
{Started - 07/25/2023} {Finished - ??/??/????} Welcome to my first one-shot book! This is ONLY for my OCs! Feel free to make any requests! If you hav...
146K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
262 2 15
oneshots (or small stories) about oc's that i dont have a book for. enjoy <3