Chéri || Fred Weasley

By laucb02

"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existen... More

Author's Note
cast
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
theo&clo
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
lxxxv
lxxxvi
lxxxvii
lxxxviii
lxxxix
xc
xci
xcii
xciii
xciv
xcv
photos of mads taken by fred
xcvi
xcvii
xcviii
xcix
c
ci
cii
ciii
civ
dream house
cv
cvi
cvii
cviii
cviv
cv
epilogue i
epilogue ii
epilogue iii
epilogue iv
weasley-archambeau children
next gen faceclaims
epilogue v
Author's Note
Sapphire||Prologue

lxvii

5.7K 123 88
By laucb02

Mature content, viewer discretion advised.

The grieving ambiance that remained with all of the Order members because of Mad-Eye's death. The auror so tough and so invincible was no longer with them and they all felt as bad as they did when Dumbledore had passed away. Fred, George, Lizzie and Maddie returned back to the flat above the shop since the Burrow would be as crowded as ever with the prompt arrival of Fleur's parents and sister for the wedding as well as Charlie's arrival from Romania.

Lizzie forced Madeleine to stay on bedrest for two days before allowing her to apparate to the burrow to help Fleur with all of the wedding's preparations. After all, Fleur asked her to be the maid of honor and of course, Maddie couldn't refuse. With so many people around, Fleur and Molly cornering her on every give chance to get her to do things and her opinion on tablecloths and flowers and napkin holders, the blonde was slowly but surely losing her mind. Her daily relief after every mentally draining day, was crawling into Fred's arms at the end of the night before the two of them could sleep cuddled with each other.

The day before Bill and Fleur's wedding, it was Harry's 17th birthday and Mrs Weasley had planned a small party to celebrate the special day. Lizzie had to work but promised to meet them at the burrow afterwards and both twins were forced by their mother to come by and help to set the marquee for the wedding ceremony and reception.

"I know something you don't," Fred teased in a singsong voice.

"What are you on about?" she huffed.

"Well, George and I gave Ron one of our most precious possessions for his birthday you know," he leaned on the doorframe of his room while the blonde finished getting ready to head to the burrow that morning.

"I didn't know, and what exactly should I do with this piece of information?"

"Well, he asked us if we have a copy so that he could give it to Harry for his birthday so..."

"What did you do?"

"Well, let's just say that Harry will be the proud owner of pure gold itself," he grinned. "Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches."

"Fred, you know that book is complete rubbish right," Madeleine laughed loudly.

"It isn't! Taught me most things I know and without it, I don't think I would have been able to charm you," he shrugged.

"You didn't need that book to charm me Fred, you were just yourself and it happened," she rolled her eyes playfully before they settled on the large pink scar on her left side.

"I'm only teasing love, I'm more of a do things to learn rather than read them," he smirked and met her eyes through the mirror.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that," she shook her head before throwing on a shirt and grabbing her bag from the bed. "Let's go now before your mother and Fleur end up murdering us."

"Finally," George said dramatically as Fred and Maddie came out of his room. "Mum will be so ear-ritated now that we're late," he joked.

"You're stupid," Fred said and Maddie snickered before the three of them apparated outside of the protective barrier that separated the burrow from anything else.

After walking through the barrier, the three of them stepped into the kitchen where everyone was having breakfast cheerfully. "Look what the niffler brought," Maddie grinned, "if it isn't my most favorite and most handsome Weasley."

"Oi!" Fred scoffed.

"All right there Mads?" Charlie beamed and stood up to give the girl a brothely hug before tackling the twins into another one.

"Most handsome is definitely debatable, we all know that I got that category right in the bag," Bill joked from the table.

"Keep on dreaming William, you could never be as handsome and me and Fred," George shrugged and took one of the giant muffins from the table.

"I can't believe the three of you are nineteen now," Charlie chuckled, "you're making me feel old now."

"That is because you are old big brother," Ginny said and Charlie flipped her off when Molly was out of sight.

"Thank god you're here," Clotilde whispered and rushed her sister out of the house. "Why do I have to be a bridesmaid? I don't want to be a bridesmaid."

"The only thing you have to do is put on a dress and hold a bouquet of flowers Clotilde, it's not hard," Maddie snickered.

"I'm just not in the mood to be one and Fleur is making me work as if I was a house elf," the youngest blonde whined.

"It'll all end tomorrow, relax," Maddie smiled and patted her back.

"Have there been any news from him?" Clo asked quietly and looked back at Madeleine and she could tell the sadness in her sister's eyes.

"Not quite Clo," Madeleine lied but luckily, Clo bought it.

"I miss him," she sighed.

"I know, let's go back inside and try to have fun today and tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay," Clo said sadly and went back into the house.

For the vast majority of the day, Madeleine spent her time between helping Fleur to decide a hairstyle and makeup, and helping Mrs Weasley in the kitchen with the canapés for the wedding and the food for Harry's party.

"CHARLES WEASLEY!" Molly screeched and pointed her wand at him while the blonde kept working on Harry's birthday cake.

"Mum, I told you I don't need a haircut!" he scowled.

"Your brother's wedding is tomorrow young man and as the best man you need to look your best-"

"But I already look my best mum," Charlie rolled his eyes.

"I have no problem whatsoever in hexing you so get your arse down on that chair so that I can properly cut your hair," Molly said threateningly with her wand still pointed at him.

Let's just say that it wasn't one of Charlie's most pleasant haircuts since the twins made fun of him the entire time while taking pictures of their brother's misfortune with their camera. Finally, after working for most of the day, Molly insisted that she had a break hence why she could be found laying on underneath a tree with a book in hand.

All of the Weasley brothers were setting up the great white marquee in the orchard where the wedding would take place the following day and Madeleine couldn't help but stare at Fred who had his sleeves rolled(well knowing that his arms and hands were one of her biggest weaknesses). His laugh boomed around the garden as the brothers messes the marquee's placement over and over again and when he felt her burning holes on his back he turned around smirking.

"Like what you see?!" he yelled

"Oh you have no idea!" she shouted back and went back to stare at him with her bottom lip tugged between her teeth as she eyes him hungrily.

"You two are gross," Ginny said as she and Clo took a seat next to the girl on the grass.

For Harry's birthday dinner that afternoon, Fred and George bewitched a number of purple lanterns, all emblazoned with a large numer 17 to hang in midair over the guests. With her wand, Hermione made purple and gold streamers drape over the trees and bushes. Molly and Madeleine levitated the giant golden snitch cake they made onto the table before the other guests could arrive. At seven o'clock, Fred and George led the guests back to the burrow after waiting for them at the end of the lane.

Hagrid, Remus, Sirius, Tonks and Lizzie arrived to the garden, the latter looking mentally drained but happy nonetheless to be back in George's arms. Fred began passing drinks around and gave Hagrid a bucket-sized glass of wine that he had enlarged himself before taking a seat next to Madeleine and pressing a sweet kiss on her cheek. Music was playing as everyone else was involved in separate conversations. Dora was looking as radiant as ever but the same couldn't be said for Remus. Sirius was talking to Harry while Hagrid and Charlie were speaking, the redhead showing the half-giant his newest scars and it definitely caught Liz and Maddie's eyes.

"What are you two looking at?" Fred asked when he caught Maddie and Liz with dreamy eyes.

"Nothing," both Lizzie and Madeleine giggled and exchanged knowing glances.

"You were looking at Charlie, weren't you?" George raised his brows.

"No," both girls said at the same time.

"Unbelievable," Fred scoffed.

"Oh don't be jealous chéri, he comes once in a blue moon and it's just an innocent crush!" Maddie laughed and threw her arms around him. "You're the only one who gets to fuck me at the end of the day," she whispered and a smug smile plastered on his face.

"That, I am," he said cockily and subtly squeezed her butt from behind her chair.

Mrs Weasley had been anxious all evening since Mr Weasley hadn't arrived from work yet and the moment she was about to say that they should all start dinner, a streak of light came flying across the yard and landed on the table. They all immediately recognized it as a patronus and when the light disolved into a weasel, all of the Weasleys visibly sighed in relief.

"That's dad's patronus," Fred whispered to Maddie and she nodded.

"Minister of Magic coming with me," said Mr Weasley's voice as the patronus stood on its hind legs.

Tonks and Remus left quickly because of all of the anti-werewolf propaganda being spread around the wizarding world which could potentially endanger the rest who were staying at the celebratory dinner. Mr Weasley appeared in front of the gate along with Rufus Scrimgeour, and walked over to the table in the garden where everyone was gathered.

"Archambeau, glad to see you're feeling better," the Minister said and bowed his head towards the blonde.

"I am Minister, have you received all of the paperwork I've been sending?" she asked politely.

"As a matter of fact I have, thank you," Scrimgeour turned around to Harry. "I request a private meeting with you as well as Mr Ronald Weasley and Miss Hermione Granger."

Everyone around the table exchanged looks but at the end, the three of them stood up and led the way to the sitting room while the rest remained silent and observant in case there would be need to step in. After an interference made by Sirius, Mr and Mrs Weasley, Scrimgeour left bitterly and the three seventeen year olds came back out to explain what had happened. The golden trio showed the lot, the artifacts that Dumbledore had bequeathed them and though Madeleine tried making a connection between the three objects, it seemed an impossible task.

After a hurried singing of Happy Birthday, the party finally broke up and everyone began heading into the burrow, except Sirius who returned back to wherever was it now that he was staying and Hagrid to a neighboring field to set up a tent for himself since he could bare fit inside the magical house. Before Harry got the chance to slip away with Ron and Hermione, Madeleine managed to get a hold of him when the garden was completely empty and held in her hands a small red box.

"I know we haven't had much time together lately and I know that you, Ron and Hermione are planning to do go and do god only knows what but I want you to have this," Maddie said and gave him what looked like a pocket watch.

"Thank you," he said and took a moment to observe the intriguing object. "What is it though?"

"It's not a normal pocket watch nor a locket nor anything of the sort. It's for communication purposes and only with me. In case you need help or someone to save your ass, just speak to it and I'll be there."

"Thanks Mads, but I don't want to put you in any danger."

"Don't stress about it, with my blood status and my bonkers aunt I'm already as good as dead," she joked but he didn't find it slightly funny. "I'm only teasing, but just promise that you'll use it when you're on a tight spot alright."

"Alright, thank you," he gave her a quick hug.

Because of the wedding the following day, Molly insisted that the twins, Maddie and Lizzie would spend the night at the burrow to help out with some of the final details. Liz being her hopeless romantic self, agreed immediately but the other three begrudgingly accepted, though the blonde camouflaged it and the twins did not. She didn't mind helping with the wedding at all but Fleur was driving her insane, not that she would ever let the other part-veela know.

After much pleading and reasoning with Molly, the twins convinced her to let them all sleep in their old room instead of separate ones and the matriarch had to reluctantly agreed. After all, they all lived together and even though part of her didn't want to believe it, Mrs Weasley knew that Fred and George were now responsible adults, well, as long as the term could manage to cover the twins' antics .

Madeleine had fallen asleep quicker than normally and both George and Liz always went to bed earlier so with no one to talk to, Fred was now left alone with his thoughts which he absolutely loathed. He looked back at Maddie's sleeping form and her night jumper, which in reality happened to be his, had ridden up enough to show where the large scar ended just below her waist. His mind travelled back to that night, followed by the time Bellatrix had stabbed her and finally to when he thought he would actually lose her after throwing herself in front of that curse in the department of mysteries. His body flooded with fear and sleepning felt impossible so he took the girl's battered copy of Pride and Prejudice from her bag at the end of the bed and headed downstairs to read.

"Hey," Fred put the book down when Charlie stepped into the kitchen.

"Hey, didn't know you were up," the older redhead took a glass of water and went over to sit next to his brother.

"Couldn't sleep," Fred said and Charlie noticed the book that he held in his hands, a bewildered expression appearing on his face.

"Yeah, me too," Charlie shrugged. "So, you and Madeleine huh?"

"Yeah, we've been at it for a while," Fred smiled fondly thinking of her.

"Bill told me. So you guys were really caught at it and that's how mum and dad found out then?" Charlie chuckled.

"Yeah, but before that happened we had been together for a year," Fred shook his head and remembered the conversation that took place in Umbridge's office after they were caught.

"Hold up, no one ever mentioned that part," Charlie frowned.

"Yeah, last Christmas marked two years," Fred said proudly. "She has a crush on you, you know."

"Can't blame her," Charlie said smugly. "But, it's an innocent crush mate. That girl only has eyes for you. Have you told her you love her yet?"

"What?" Fred almost choked on air at his brother's straightforwardness.

"Fred, I've seen the way she looks at you and the way you look at her. That's love little brother."

"How do-"

"Because that's the way mum looks at dad and dad looks at mum," Charlie grinned. "Have you asked her to be your girlfriend then?"

"No," Fred mumbled.

"Perhaps, Ron and Percy aren't the only Weasleys who are clueless when it comes to love after all," Charlie patted Fred's back.

"I mean, we kind of are in a relationship but we've never labelled it. It all started as friends with benefits and, of course I love her, I would throw myself in front of a killing curse for her but when we started it was supposed to be a no feelings type of thing," Fred sighed. "And now, I just can't live without her and apparently it is as if death and Madeleine are friends because she's been so close to being a goner like three times and I can't stop thinking about that. If I say out loud to her that I love her and something happens to her, I just don't know how I'll survive so-"

"You're being a wuss, that's all I can say," Charlie interrupted him.

"I'm just scared of what can happen if I say it," he said quietly.

"You're completely whipped mate, Bill and George were right after all," Charlie threw his arm around Fred.

"How could I not be? I would be impossible not to fall in love with her," he said and the only thing that appeared in his head were her bright jade eyes and the sound of her laugh.

*****

The morning of the wedding started abrubtly when Mrs Weasley threw the door of the twins' room down where Fred and Maddie were still sleeping soundly. She almost dragged Fred out of the room by his ear while she insisted Maddie to hurry into helping Fleur get ready. Maddie came inside Percy's room where Fleur was pacing all around, venting in rapid French. Ginny and Clotilde were lying on the bed looking bored while Apolline and Gabrielle tried calming Fleur down but only Madeleine managed to get that part done.

Apparently, the hours were passing by faster and after doing Ginny, Clo and Gabrielle's makeup Madeleine was allowed to take a shower. After taking a shower, Madeleine was standing in front of the mirror in the twins childhood room wearing only her panties as she inspected the large scar that still looked foreign in her skin. "Mads, you in there?" Fred's voice came from outside of the room.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute," she said.

"I just need to finish putting on the suit," he knocked on the door and stepping inside and closing it again. She didn't notice that he had come in as her eyes stayed focused on her left side, staring through the mirror the way it extended from her under her breast to just below her waist.

"You're doing it again," Fred said softly and met her eyes through the mirror before going over to his bed to grab the olive green tie of his suit.

"What?" she turned around after being snapped from her thoughts.

"You're staring at the scar again, you've been doing that everyday when you get the chance since it happened," he threw the tie around his neck but didn't bother in tying it yet.

"I can't help it," she sighed sadly "I hate it."

"Love," Fred moved to wrap his arms around her bare waist from behind her, his face nuzzling her neck.

"It's huge, I tried using the cream you made me but Liz said that when it comes to dark magic, there's nothing I can do to make it vanish and I really want it gone," she said and looked at her reflection in the mirror again.

"Well, I think it looks badass," Fred gently traced the scar with his fingers.

"I don't like it, and I know that I'm being shallow and vain and Moody died and George lost an ear but-"

"Listen to me," Fred turned her around so that she could look at his eyes instead. "You're not being shallow alright. It takes time to get used to seeing something that wasn't there before and scars are no exceptions. What that shows is how brave you are just how the stretch marks that I know you're embarrassed about show your growth as a person. You're perfect Madeleine and scars are not imperfections, they make you human."

"I hate it when you get all wise," her voice cracked and small tear ran down her cheek before he wiped it away with his thumb.

"Don't get used to me being all wise and knowledgable, that's your job between the two of us," he grinned and cupped her cheeks with his hands. "Are you gonna get dressed now 'cause I have an idea."

"And what exactly is this idea of yours Frederick?" she said with a knowing look in her eyes.

"Get on the bed and open those legs for me," he smirked and slapped her butt playfully.

Giggling, Maddie did as she was told and laid on his bed, spreading her legs which he settled in between of as he connected his lips with hers tenderly. She was breathing heavily the moment Fred's lips began trailing wet kisses all over her neck and collarbones, fondling her breasts and gently toying with her nippled as he moved all the way down to her navel. He kept his eyes on hers as he sucked tiny purple marks on her hipbone and inner thighs before moving her panties to the side and pressing a feathery kiss on her clit that made her whine in response.

"You have to be quiet unless you want everyone here to know what we're doing," he grinned smugly and threw one of her legs on top of his shoulder as he continued to kiss her clit.

"Freddie don't tease," she huffed and was caught by surprise when his tongue began swirling around her sensitive clit, shivers running down her spine as she bit her knuckles to prevent her moans from coming out.

Her free hand was tugging Fred's hair as he continued to pleasure her and to say that that man knew how to use his tongue was an understatement. He had a doctorate when it came to Madeleine and he knew exactly what to do have her a writhing moaning mess under him and today was no exception.

"Freddie, I'm close," she panted and went back to biting her knuckles as he sped up the pace of his tongue in her clit and thrusted his index and middle finger into her cunt faster. Her legs began to tremble, eyes rolling to the back of her head as she came hard with a strangled moan from the back of her throat.

"Don't ever doubt your beauty ever again my angel," Fred said softly as he licked her clean before pressing a trail of kisses on her scar, Madeleine still to dazed to form words only hummed in response.

She put on her robe again before tying his tie for him and kissing him passionately. Fred left after being called by George from outside the room, followed by Madeleine whose hair was disheveled and cheeks were flushed before she scurried back to help Fleur. At three o'clock, the blonde went to stand outside the white marquee with the twins, Ron and Harry who was desguised by polyjuice potion. Previously that morning, Fred headed off to the muggle village nearby to summon hair from a redhead boy so that they could blend in Harry with the rest of Weasley family, introducing him as cousin Barny. Since one of her maid of honor duties was making sure that the four boys didn't screw up the sitting chart, hence why she was standing in the hot afternoon summer sun instead of being inside.

The host of white robed waiters and the golden-jacketed band had arrived and hour earlier and were all sitting not far away under a tree. Inside the vast white marquee in the orchard, were rows of delicate golden chairs on either side of the purple carpet and the supporting poles had white and gold flowers entwined. Fred and George had fastened an enormous bunch of golden balloon over the point where Bill and Fleur were to be married.

"When I get married," Fred said as he tugged the collar of his robes, "I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I'll put a full body-bind curse on mum until it's all over."

"And who exactly are you planning on marrying?" Ron raised his brows and Fred sent Maddie a wink, to which the girl only playfully rolled her eyes in response.

"She wasn't too bad this morning, considering," said George. "Cried a bit over Percy not being here, but who wants him? Oh blimey, brace yourselves – here they come, look."

They all moved their gaze towards the bright colored figures who were appearing from thin air at the distant boundary of the yard. A procession of guests had now formed and began walking over to the marquee where the four boys and Madeleine were waiting with seating charms in their hands.

"Excellent, I think I see a few veela cousins," George said jokingly. "They'll need help understanding our English customs, I'll look after them..."

"Not so fast, Your Holeyness," Fred grinned and darted past the gaggle of middle-aged witched leading the procession. "Here, — permettez-moi to assister vous—," he said to a couple of part-veelas who Maddie recognized, the girls giggled and followed him, but he turned back to send a scowling Madeleine another wink.

"Oh two can play this game if that's what he wants," the blonde scoffed and along George, she led the middle-aged witches to their respective seats.

"Mads, Fleur wants you do her hair again," Lizzie approached her and wrapped her arms around George's waist.

"But I already did it!"

"She changed her mind about that updo and she wants you to use the other dress instead of that one and she wants you to do something different with your hair too!" Clotilde said.

"Merlin give me strenght," she huffed. "Tell her I'm on my way! George, you're the most responsible here so you're in charge while I'm back."

Inside the burrow, everything was still chaos as Fleur changed her mind about hair and makeup. She had made the other blonde change her dress to the different back up maid of honor dresses they had gotten and Madeleine was now getting annoyed with Fleur's constant meltdowns. Meanwhile in the marquee, Hagrid was causing a wide disruption since he misunderstood Fred's directions and instead of sitting in the magically enlarged and reinforced seat made for him in the back, he sat on five seats that were now resembling a pile of golden matchsticks.

After the one and only auntie Muriel had came inside the house to give Fleur the tiara, she left to the marquee but not before criticizing Hermione's bad postures and skinny ankles, Clo and Ginny's low cut dresses and luckily, she only had time in judging the color of Maddie's dress because Molly had escorted her out of the room. Fleur broke down in stress tears again and Maddie to it as her opportunity for a break while Apolline comforted her daughter.

Maddie snuck off to corner outside of the marquee and for the first time in a long time, she took out a cigarette when familiar voices startled her. "Don't take it personally, she's rude to everyone," Ron said, "oh, hey there Mads."

"Talking about Muriel?" inquired George and took the cigarette case from Madeleine, lighting one up for himself as Fred appeared from next to him. "Yeah, she's just told me my ears are lopsided. Old bat. I wish old uncle Bilius was still with us, though; he was a right laugh at weddings."

"Isn't that the one you told me who saw a grim a died a day after it?" Maddie asked and ignored Fred when he tried to catch her eye.

"Well yeah, he went a bit odd toward the end," George conceded.

"But before he went loopy he was the life and soul of the party," Fred beamed. "He used to down an entire bottle of fire whiskey, then run onto the dance floo, hoist up his robes, and start pulling bunches of flowers out of his ass."

"I asked George, not you, traitor," she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Sound like a real charmer that Bilius," Hermione shook her head as Harry roared with laughter.

"Never married for some reason," Ron said.

"Madeleine, Fleur wants you to change dresses again," said sweet Gabrielle as she found the girl outside the marquee.

"I'm on my way," Maddie said through gritted teeth and before she could leave she met Fred's eyes at last. "Dick," she muttered and walked away.

After changing her dress for like what felt like the hundredth time, Fleur was finally satisfied with her maid of honor's look. Madeleine's hair instead of being styled up in her natural waves, was perfectly straightened. The dress she was wearing was a deep shade of burgundy, the tone of it resembling red – almost purple – wine. It was a simple dress but the way it adorned her body, looked definitely more eccentric than it actually was.

Fred and George came hurrying down the aisle after their mother gave them instructions from outside the marquee. "Time to sit down," Fred told Harry, "or we're going to get run over by the bride."

Fred, George and Liz sat on the front row while the golden trio sat a row behind them. Mr and Mrs Weasley strolled up the aisle, smiling and waving to relatives and a moment later, Bill and Charlie stood up at the front wearing their dress robes with large white roses in the buttonholes. Fred wolf-whistled at his older brothers and there was an outbreak of giggles from the veela cousins.

"I can't believe them, he's taken already by my best friend," Lizzie hissed indignantly, loud enough only for a couple of the veela cousins to hear.

The music began playing from the golden balloons, courtesy of Fred and George and everyone turned around to see the marquee's entrance. Ginny, Gabrielle and Clotilde walked inside wearing their gold dresses and each carrying a bouquet of white roses.

"You ready?" Maddie asked Fleur.

"More than I've ever been for anything," Fleur smiled widely.

"Good, but if you still want to run away my dad's old car is still here somewhere," Maddie joked and followed her queue to walk down the aisle.

Madeleine stepped inside and smiled at her brother and god-father once she found them. Her eyes met Fred's and she could tell that he looked almost hypnotized as she stood on the front of the bridesmaids line. "Merlin's left ball, she looks amazing," Fred said breathlessly with his mouth ajar, his mother sending him a stern glare because of his choice of words.

The entire ceremony, Fred kept his eyes on Maddie as a smile danced across his lips, the girl sending him subtle looks as the wedding Minister kept talking about love and what not. Once he declared Bill and Fleur bonded for life, a shower of silver stars fell upon them from the tufty-haired wizard's wand. Fred and George led a round of applause as the golden balloons bursted and burds of paradise and golden bells flew and floated out of them, adding their songs and chimes to the dim.

With a wave of the wedding minister's wand, the inside of the marquee changed to hold the reception of the wedding. The waiters popped up on all sides, some bearing drinks and others food as the band trooped toward the podium and began playing lifely music. Maddie managed to sneak away from the crowd of well-wishers that gathered around the newlyweds and found the twins, Liz, Alicia and Lee already sitting down on a table chatting happily. She joined the conversation about the wedding preparations and mid drink was caught by surprise by the booming voice of the minister.

"Now, we would like to ask the best man and the maid of honor to join the newly weds in the dance floor if they may," he smiled and looked at both Maddie and Charlie who stood up and joined Bill and Fleur who had already had their first dance as husband and wife.

"What?" Fred's head snapped to glare at the minister. "My move now," he smirked and went over to the table where the veela cousins were sitting.

"Two and a half years and they're still playing that game," Lee laughed and downed his glass of fire whiskey with ease.

After Maddie's short dance with Charlie, she went over to sit back at their table. Lee was talking to one of the veela invitees while Lizzie and George danced slowly on the dance floor and she hadn't found Fred on the large crowd. Alicia was sitting alone on their table, downing glass after glass of champagne looking bitter but before Maddie could try to cheer her best friend up, Timothée stood in front of them.

"Spinnet, would you like to dance?" Timothée said to the girl, flashing the charming smile that made the girl's knees weak.

"Why would she dance with you? She hates you," Maddie snorted.

"Madeleine," Alicia hissed.

"I can't blame you though, he's been insufferable for twenty years," Maddie chuckled and patted her brother's back. "Go delight the other veelas with your dashing looks brother."

"Will do, sister," Timothée said through gritted teeth and send Ali an apologetic look.

"That was weird right, I mean, he knows that you hate him," Maddie laughed.

"Yup," Alicia said coldly.

"Looks like Lee has cousin Jacques in the bag tonight, that man works quickly," she shook her head and went back to look proudly at a flirting Lee.

"Cousin?" Alicia asked.

"Oh yeah, most of the veelas that are not related to Fleur are related to me but they were her friends back in school."

"Are you and Fleur related then?"

"God no, her veela lineage is from Bourgogne and mine is from Occitane," Maddie grimaced. "That would be messed up because Tim and her used to be a thing when they were younger."

"Can we not talk about your brother," Alicia snapped. "I really don't like him alright."

"It's fine," Maddie shrugged and took a sip of champagne after casting Ali a stranged look.

Liz and George joined them, looking at each other with heart eyes when Madeleine finally found Fred who was flirting with a girl she recognized quite well, considered that they grew up together. Her mouth was ajar as she watched her cousin Lucille with her hand around Fred's bicep as she batted her lashes at his charming self and if it wasn't a wedding, Maddie would have probably beaten the shit out of her for coming near her redhead.

"What's wrong?" Liz asked when she saw Maddie's expression, snapping the girl back to reality.

"He's there, flirting with that girl who happens to be my cousin and not acknowledging me at all," she hissed. "The bloody jerk was eating me out not even fully eight hours ago telling me that I was completely perfect!"

"Too much information," George shuddered.

"So what?" Alicia downed another glass.

"So what?" Madeleine scoffed. "Can't you see it! He's flirting with my cousin!"

"So, Charlie is over there, go make him jealous," she pointed to the second born Weasley brother with her glass.

"You have a brilliant mind Spinnet," Maddie said and stood up, her dress flowing with every step she took.

"You're gonna make it worse," George chuckled

"Nope, they like the cat and mouse game and I just pushed her to make her move," Alicia shrugged.

"Hi Charlie, would you mind if we speak for a minute?" Madeleine asked as she took the empty seat on the table he was sitting at.

"Not at all, what can I do for you," he grinned.

"See," Maddie took a sip from her champagne flute. "Your brother is flirting with one of my cousins and pretending that I don't exist, so I have to make my move now and you are going to help me."

"Okay?" he said hesitantly. "And what do I need to do for this master plan of yours?"

"Flirt with me as if you're life depended on it and then ask me to dance because that is his weakness and that will get him to crack and come back to me begging to take him back," she smirked.

"You know him well then," he chuckled and placed his hand on top of hers.

"Better than anyone else, just don't tell that to George," she winked at him.

In all honesty, Fred was bored of talking with Lucille. She was nowhere near as interesting as Madeleine but when he looked to the side, his blood reached its boiling point when he saw his older brother whose hand was on top of his girl's as she giggled and took his hand, before Charlie led

"Excuse me, nice meeting you but I have something to do," Fred said politely and went over to the dance floor. "Can we talk?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"I'm busy at the moment chéri, I'm dancing with Charlie," she said with fake sweetness laced within her voice.

"Fine, you leave me no choice," he said lowly grabbed her wrist, dragging her outside of the marquee.

A pool of arousal was building inside of her as Fred led the way to the empty burrow. The sky was already dark and the stars were shimmering and the two of them knew exactly what would come next once the burrow's door had closed. The redhead didn't waste time in taking Madeleine to his bedroom, but rather stood inside the kitchen as he looked at her with lustful eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you," he growled and came closer to her as the small of her back was now pressed against the kitchen counter, "that I don't like other people touching you."

"You left me no choice cheri, you were flirting with another girl right in front of me and you weren't paying attention to me so I had to retaliate," she said in an innocent voice.

"So my pretty attention whore couldn't bear that I was speaking with someone else so she had to go and let another man, my brother, touch her?" his lips brushed against her earlobe as she hummed in response. "I think that we've already discussed that I don't like sharing."

"I can't possibly bring myself to remember that conversation," she brought her hand down to palm his fully had cock over his dress trousers.

"I think you need a physical reminder rather than a verbal one," he nibbled her earlobe before picking her up and setting her on top of the kitchen counter and move to stand between of her legs.

Aggressively, Fred connected their lips together, his tongue taking dominance of the kiss as she moaned into his mouth. He bit her lip harshly and a drop of blood came out of it so he took the opportunity to suck on it making her moan breathily. Her hands travelled from tugging his hair to desperately fumbling with his belt and the button of his trousers while his travelled to move the slit on her dress so that both of her legs could be exposed to him.

"Thank Merlin for open-leg dresses," he chuckled against her lips making an adoring smile appear on her face.

Maddie pulled down his trousers and briefs just enough so that his cock could spring free from the confined space before stroking him a couple of times while they kept kissing each other passionately. "Freddie I need you," she whined when his thumb began rubbing circles on her lace clothed clit.

"I'm gonna take care of you my angel," he pressed a soft kiss to the corner of her lips before pulling her hips to rest on the end of the counter and lining his tip with her entrance. "Gonna make you feel so good."

"You always do," she cupped his cheeks and smiled.

"Sure?"

"Always," she said and they locked lips again as he slid into her, one of her hands kept her underwear to the side as Fred began rocking his hips steadily.

Madeleine's free hand was around his neck as they kissed sloppily, interrupting the kiss either by his grunts of pleasure or her moans. They could still hear the music coming from the marquee but they were too deep inside their lustful loving world to actually care. "Faster," she gasped when his tip began to hit her g-spot repeatedly.

Fred complied and sped up his pace, the only sound audible in the burrow's kitchen being their skin slapping together and the sinful moan eliciting from the two of them. Her legs were hooked around his waist and his arms wrapped around hers to pull her impossibly closer to him, both of their highs approaching quickly.

"You close?" Fred rasped but he could already tell by they way her moans became strangled and how her walls clenched around him, he snaked his hand to apply pressure to her clit, making her cry out his name. "Come for me love, make a mess all around my cock."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Madeleine moaned pornographically along with several cries of his name as the knot inside her bursted, allowing the fireworks and ectsasy to work their pleasurable magic all over her body.

"I'm coming too angel," he panted and came inside her as her walls squeezed him incredibly tight. She moved the hand that was keeping her panties to the side to also wrap around his neck, pulling him down into a sweet loving kiss as they caught their breaths. Nothing could ever compare to the euphoric feeling that took over them when they were with each other and that night was definitely one to remember.

Without moving, they stayed in each other's embrace before their minds returned back to reality, laughing when it hit them that they in fact just had sex not only during his brother's wedding but also on the counter of his parent's kitchen. "So you're not gonna leave me for any of those veela bitches?" she said teasingly as her fingers raked through his hair.

"Nah, they might be veelas but they're not my veela, who also happens to be a bitch at times," he grinned and pulled out of her, getting lost in how their mixed releases dripped out of her.

"I hope that works as a reminder that no other girl can get you hard by making you jealous," Maddie smirked and pressed a soft kiss on the tip of his nose before properly putting her panties on and straightening up her dress that was now obviously wrinkled.

"I only flirted with her for the sake of our game," he said truthfully and picked her up from the counter to set her back on the floor. "You're the only one for me and believe me when I tell you that I'm not remotely interested in anyone else."

"Well, you're the only redhead I want and will want for the rest of my life, though I do hope that when we have kids, at least one comes out blond," she beamed and supported herslef against him becaus of her weakened legs.

"I don't see that possible angel, Weasley genes are strong," he joked and pressed a kiss on her temple before pointing his wand at the counter and cleaning it up with a charm.

They walked back to the wedding and some of the guests couldn't help but notice their tousled hair, flushed skin but what gave them away were the hickeys on the girl's neck and the way she was walking with clear difficulty. Sirius sent them a disapproving glare along with Cressida but Tonks only sent them a knowing wink along with their own friends.

"So are you going to ask me to dance now?" she raised one of her brows at him and with a swift twirl they began dancing slowly in comparison to the lively music that the band was playing. Her arms were draped around his neck and her cheek pressed against his chest as his arms were wrapped around her waist. They swayed to the music slowly and relished in the feeling that at the end of the day, they were all that they needed. A love so strong and so powerful that the words 'I love you' couldn't even begin to enclose how they truly felt about each other.

"Auntie Muriel told me I look like a whore," Maddie snorted, breaking the comfortable silence among them.

"Well, you're my whore and only mine," he gloated.

"I guess she was right then," she shook her head and in that exact moment, all of the wedding's hapiness was cut short when a lynx patronus landed in the middle of the dancefloor.

Fred held Madeleine tighter to him as the guests gathered around the lynx when the low imposing voice of Kingsley Shacklebolt resounded all around the marquee. "The Ministry had fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming."

"Is the job offer you mentioned in seventh year still available? I think I'm out of one," she muttered to him and the two of the immediately took their wands out.

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion as people began disapparating, this only meaning that the protective enchantments had been taken down. Death Eaters with thei traditional black cloaks and masks began appearing in the crowd, trying to attack the remaining guests. The Order members were dueling the cloaked figures, both Fred and Maddie refusing to leave the other's side as they dueled back to back.

The death eaters had set the marquee on fire as more of them appeared, screaming and pannicking guests running for their lives. "Madeleine, take Clotilde and go!" Fred said as he stunned a death eater that tried aiming an unforgivable at her.

"I'm not leaving you!" she hissed and looked around while still dueling two of them, seeing how all of the Weasleys and her own friends and family battled the intruders.

"I'll be fine, just go!" he insisted and looked at her pleadingly, fear evident in his eyes.

"Muggle phone only, I'll be you know where," she gave his hand a squeeze and ran through to get to her sister who was dueling the death eaters with Ginny. "Clo, let's go!"

"What?"

"They're all purebloods and we aren't, they'll be fine," Maddie said and hurriedly grabbed her sister's hand before exchanging one last look with Fred. She turned to her brother waiting for him to grab her hand but Timothée's stubborn nature refused to leave.

"MADELEINE GO!" Fred shouted and in a blink of an eye, the two sisters were gone and now standing on the living room where the dark haired with hazel eyes was hidden.

"I thought you had that wedding today," Theo got up from the couch and froze the moment he saw Clotilde standing there.

"What in Merlin's name is going on here?" Clotilde's face twisted with anger and turned around to see her older sister who had a defeated expression on her face as anxiety took the best of her, her mind only thinking about Fred and Fred only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
10.4K 285 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...
83.3K 2.1K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
143K 4.7K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series • • sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] • slow slow-burn (like years) friends...