|Doppelgรคnger| Five Hargreeves

By whensangriacries

"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ... More

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

9.7K 351 346
By whensangriacries

First person pov

After a few minutes driving, that was actually at least half an hour, we finally started to see Sissy's farm in the distance. In fact, it was quite hard to not see that place, since something clearly wrong was going on.

There was a huge tornado on top of the farm's barn, with many lightnings hitting it's roof, not to mention the fact that it was snowing all around the farm's area, and nowhere else. Of course, it had to do something with us, or more specifically Vanya, since that scene screamed "Umbrella Academy shit".

Vanya parked the car quickly, pretty close to the barn, which seemed a bit dangerous but we were about to enter that place, so, whatever. We all got out of the car, me shivering as soon as I felt the cold in that place.

_"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?"-Diego asked, to no one specifically.

_"Well, the correlation is high."-Five answered, and we all looked up at the huge tornado.

By the corner of my eye, I saw movement coming from the back door of the barn. A blonde woman, holding a shotgun, came running to us, which made me widen my eyes, and pull Five's blazer to get his attention.

I soon realized I wasn't the only one to sense the woman's presence, as Vanya started screaming for the woman, and some of my siblings put their hands up, trying not to get shot. I mimicked them, even if I could easily dodge those bullets.

_"Sissy! Sissy!"

_"Get back! All of you, just get the hell back!"-The woman screamed, and now she was closer to us, her gun having a pretty good aim at our...heads.

_"Sissy! Hey! Hey! What's wrong?!"

_"Carl."-The woman's voice trembled. She was acting tough, and she was kind of good at it, but I could see fear in her eyes.

_"What did he do to you?"

_"He's...He's dead. Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him?"

_"No-"

_"What the hell did you do to my son?"

_"Don't have time for this."-Diego chimed in, trying to walk towards the barn, but the woman pointed the gun at him immediately.

_"Where you think you're going?"-All of my sibling walked a bit forward as well, and that didn't seem like the best idea to me.

_"To help your son."-Diego put a hand on front of him, looking directly at the woman as trying to reassure her of his words.

_"Look, Sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers and my sisters."-Vanya introduced us, and I just smiled awkwardly at the woman. Klaus gave her a quick wave and Luther nodded and muttered a greeting at her. I suppose the full introductions could be made later.

_"Were you lyin' to me the whole time?"

_"Of course not. Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president. We are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone."-I side glanced at Five, to see him clenching his jaw anxiously. I slowly reached my hand to grab his, and he accepted it, interlocking our fingers as soon as we touched.

_"Then...who are you?"

_"The only one who can help Harlan."

There was silence for a few seconds, as we all expected Sissy's answer. She slowly and hesitantly nodded her head, and we took that as a cue to run to the barn, Five dragging me by my hand since he was faster than me, for some reason.

Vanya opened the barn's heavy door, and as we all got in, we saw an amazing and also bizarre scene. A little blonde boy was floating in the middle of the barn, as an "energy barrier" circled around him and he shook violently. We all had to cover our eyes for a moment because of the sudden stronger wind. It seemed like that boy, probably named Harlan, was the source for all the unnatural stuff going on outside.

_"Harlan?! Harlan, It's Vanya! Look, Harlan, I know you're really scared, but I can help you! I need you to listen to me, okay? Can you do that?!"-Vanya looked at Sissy for a confirmation, since Harlan couldn't really answer her and just kept gasping. Sissy nodded, and Vanya let herself activate her powers, her eyes turning into that white shiny void. She stepped inside Harlan's barrier, not being affected by it at all.

Me, Five and our siblings watched as she slowly approached the boy, but my attention accidentally drifted somewhere else. I saw Klaus slowly moving away from the group, looking outside the barn by a crack on the wall. I let go of Five's hand, him not immediately realizing that since he was paying close attention to his sister. I went behind Klaus, and peeked from his back to see two people standing quite far in the distance. I furrowed my brows, and widened my eyes when I recognized one of the figures. It was The Handler.

_"Uh...Guys?"

_"We might have another problem!"-Me and Klaus exclaimed for our siblings to come and see. They all walked to us, Five right behind me, grabbing my shoulders to peek forward as well.

_"Ah, shit."

_"What? Who are they?"

_"One's The Handler, the other's Diego's girlfriend."

_"Oh my god, that's Lila?!"-I raised my voice, looking at Diego with shock. She honestly looked badass.

_"Yes. That's my ex-girlfriend."

_"You know what? Doesn't matter. They both look angry."-Luther commented, getting a bit worried.

_"Yeah."

_"Yeah, well, our brother has that effect on people."-I snickered discretely at what Allison said, and turned my head the opposite way so Diego wouldn't see me.

_"All right, I'm gonna go find our what they want. You guys stay here with Vanya and the kid."-Five said, and I didn't even need to think to decide I was coming with him.

_"I'm coming with you, too. Come on."-Diego said, and both of them started walking away. I trailed behind them quickly, and Five only realized that once we were out of the barn already. He stopped walking, making Diego do the same, and looked at me.

_"Okay, no, Y/n. Go back inside."-He said sternly at me, and I furrowed my brows.

_"I'm coming with you."

_"No, no you're not. You know quite well that The Handler is dangerous, and Lila isn't an easy enemy either. You're going back."-He reached to grab my shoulders, but I stepped back before he could touch me. He narrowed his eyes.

_"You really need to stop treating me like a child, Five. I'm literally the same age as Diego, so why can't I go like him?"-The boy sighed and pulled me by my hand, a bit further from Diego, so now he couldn't hear us. I caught a glance of him rolling his eyes, though.

_"Because I don't want you to, okay? I don't know if I can protect you if something happens."

_"And what makes you think I need your protection?"

_"You know, some of the experiences of last week made that quite clear to me."-He said in a sarcastic tone, that made me roll my eyes.

_"It was last week for you. It's been months to me. Months that made me change some things about myself. I'm prepared for this. I can take care of my own ass, Five. Now, pull your head out of yours and let's just...please end this already."-Five gulped and clenched his jaw, still not seeming to accept my idea.

I sighed at the boy, and gave him a small smile of reassurance. My hand slowly reached to touch his cold cheek, and I gave him a quick peck on the lips, before walking away from him and back to Diego, who scoffed at my action. The two of us started walking towards Lila and The Handler again, Five joining us a second later, finally giving in to me.

_"I love the smell of that fresh country air, don't you, darling?"-We heard The Handler talking to Lila who stood with a frown by her side.

_"Makes me wanna vomit."

_"What do you want?"-Five decided to just go with a direct approach.

_"To watch you suffer."-Lila answered with no hesitation, making me raise my brows.

_"What about me?"-Diego decided to ask too.

_"You're not even worth my wrath."

_"...Uhm, we don't know each other yet, but can I ask about me?"-Since we were there already...why not?

_"You're Y/n, right?"

_"Oh, you know me?"

_"Heard your name a few times. I don't really have anything against you for now. I love your hair, by the way."-I smiled shyly at the woman, and pushed my hair behind my ear.

_"Oh...thanks. I like your bangs."-I could feel Diego and Five piercing their eyes at our completely out of place friendly interaction, but I didn't really mind it.

_"Anyways...easy. We're here on official business."-The Handler continued the serious talk, and I recomposed myself, as Diego and Five put their attention on the woman as well.

_"And what business is that?"

_"As the head of the Commission, I've decided to eliminate the criminals responsible for the assassination of the former board of directors."-Me and Five exchanged nervous glances with each other.

_"Yeah, right. We didn't kill the board."-Diego said, grinning at her.

_"Uh, actually, Diego, that's not entirely accurate."

_"Yeah, uh...we might have done that, yes."-I nodded and looked down.

_"You didn't tell them. Oh, sweeties."-The Handler looked accusingly at the two of us, managing to make myself feel guiltier.

_"What the hell did you two do?"-Diego leaned down slightly to whisper at us.

_"What we had to to get our family home. Until somebody reneged on our deal."-I turned to glare at The Handler. For a bit, I had forgotten she was a main subject on the reasons we were taking so long to find a way of getting home.

_"Somebody wouldn't have reneged on the deal if somebody could've met a simple deadline. Alas."

_"Simple deadline? That was practically impossible!"-I exclaimed, crossing my arms and taking a deep breath. The effect that woman had on making me enraged was incredible.

_"You set us up to fail."

_"You set yourselves up to fail, friend. You and your brothers and sisters. Kinda the running theme of your little life, isn't it?"-As much as I wanted to disagree, she wasn't exactly wrong.

_"Dude, I can't believe you killed the board of directors. You have no idea how messed up the Commission is right now. And how did you drag Y/n into that?"-Diego leaned down again to us.

_"I wasn't dragged, I wanted to do it. Also, I was more of a coach to Five than actually one of the killers, to be honest."-I muttered the last part, shrugging my shoulders.

_"Messed up? Who's saying that?"-The Handler seemed offended with Diego's remark.

_"Everybody. Christ, even the janitors think it's going to shit."

_"That's not all he killed."-Lila joined the conversation again, with a weird thing to say. I furrowed my brows and looked a Five, but he looked just as confused.

_"What are you talking about?"

_"Don't play dumb, you prepubescent piece of shit."

_"Enough. The point is, all of you are going to die today. Hm?"-The Handler interrupted Lila's and Five's confusing argument. She seemed really suspicious about it.

_"Oh. Well, I don't like your chances. Seven of us, two of you."-Oh, no.

_"You know, you're right. Let's change that."-The Handler quickly snapped her fingers, and suddenly, hundreds, maybe thousands of blue lights started appearing behind her, revealing many Commission assassins, some of them using similar masks to the ones Cha-Cha and Hazel used to wear. I felt my pulse getting faster as the number of enemies only grew. We were completely fucked.

_"Why the fuck did you have to say that?!"-I whisper shouted at Diego, and he gulped as a response.

_"...So what do we do now?"

_"Well, we got two choices: fight and die now or run and die later. Either way, we're food for worms."-Five looked at both of us, and I whimpered softly in distress.

_"Preference?"

_"Wouldn't mind a few more minutes breathing air through the old windbags."

_"I'm not breathing much right now, but yeah, agreed."-We all nodded at each other, like the plan we chose was going to make any difference.

_"All right. Let's get this over with, shall we?"-The Handler took a red handkerchief from her coat pocket, and I already started walking backwards in despair.

_"Run!"-Five shouted at us, and so we did that, starting to literally run for our lives as the woman dropped her handkerchief to the floor, meaning we were officially damned.

_"God fucking dammit, why wasn't I adopted by a normal family?!"

A/N

Lila and Y/n would definitely be besties if they met earlier, that's all

Bbye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1K 30
"What the hell happend? How did I got here?" "It is okay number eight, you're save here." Fem!reader On October the first 1989,the 12th hour of the d...
23.7K 525 18
On twelfth hour on the first day of October, 1989, forthy-three children across the globe where born with special abilities, you being one of them. E...
598K 13.2K 31
"Y/n, you don't have to worry about that. I will always be here for you," he explained. "Thank you Five," I whispered, hugging him. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โžถโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...
858K 20.9K 35
"The world is ending and I'm just about to YOLO it" *โœญหš๏ฝฅ. *. ๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* *โœญ ...