BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

44: Secrets

6.2K 481 155
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Jung- Hoseok?" Taehyung mumbled to himself but Baekhyun definitely caught that.

"Wait! Jung Hoseok?!"

Taehyung almost shrieked out in surprise at the loud voice but he had to keep his voice low as he saw Jung saying something to Jungkook and in the next second, both moved to the room and shut the door closed.

"They went inside the room, should I follow them?" He asked in a low whisper to which he heard a series of 'no' from the other.

"You're not going there Tae! Just stay where you're till I inform Namjoon about that."

"Fine." He hissed when he felt a lack of view from his side.

He was hidden behind the pillar in the long corridor that was opposite the room where Jungkook was currently with Jung. He could see many guards around the room but John wasn't there.

"What's taking you so long?" He whispered again with a frown.

"Sorry sorry, I'm here Taehyung." It was Namjoon this time.

"What's the situation now? Do you hear anything odd? Like verbal fighting or any shouting?"

"No." Taehyung dragged the word with a pout because he was feeling utterly anxious for some reason. He was sort of waiting for the raventte for the whole day and now when he is finally back, he was again busy.

"Hm. That's good?"

Taehyung huffed with unanswered questions.

"Why Baeki hyung was acting so odd when I told him the name?"

There was a gap for a few seconds after which Namjoon spoke.

"We suspect that.. um, that his men attacked you two last time."

Taehyung's pout vanished and his lips turned downward as he gulped down thickly.

"Oh... that rival?" Taehyung mumbled and heard another hum from the other side.

"Then, should I go back to my room?" He asked nervously in a hushed tone.

"Yeah. You should-"

"Tae! What are you doing here?! Go back to your room." John whispered- yell at him, startling him so badly.

"I- I wanted to see h- him." John frowned and looked very mad, for the first time.

"He is busy now. You should go back to your room, or else he'll be very angry." With that, John started dragging him to his room and Taehyung started feeling more anxious now.

"Now stay here till you hear something from me or him, ok?" Taehyung nodded his head and right after commanding him, John went out of his room and locked the door?!

"What?! He locked it." Taehyung cried in disbelief.

"That's for your safety Taehyung. Just relax and don't worry. It's fine."

He remained silent as directed by the others and stayed in the room for about an hour. He wasn't feeling sleepy at all but still, he laid on the bed while playing with the frills of the pillow cover.

"Tae! Jeez.. we got the passcode."

Taehyung was just surprised, but he should be happy.. right? But no, he wasn't feeling happy about that.

"Oh. I see." He murmured quietly and hid his face in the pillow, not in the mood to say anything.

More time passed and he kept sort of sulking while his mind kept blowing up with many thoughts. It was around 9:30 PM when he felt the door creak out lightly. Reluctantly, he snuggled more in the warmth of the blankets and pillows, hiding his contorted expressions.

In the silent room, he heard soft steps leading in his direction and soon felt a dip behind him as he was more to the center of the bed. A hand was placed over his back and a soft peck was delivered over his hair, and that's it, his heart was beating loudly when he smelled the alluring scent of the other.

"Are you already asleep bun?" Taehyung bit his lip and sighed before shaking his head in a no.

Jungkook lightly chuckled and lay behind him, his hand now wrapped around Taehyung's waist as usual.

Taehyung pouted unconsciously and tried to move away from the other but the firm grip didn't let him.

"Why you're ignoring me bun?" Jungkook breathed out, keeping his voice low and raspy, nuzzling his nose in Taehyung's growing hairs to inhale the soothing smell.

Taehyung remained silent but now uncovered his face that was holding a beautiful and cute pout.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Jungkook softly asked again when Taehyung didn't respond. But when Jungkook sat up, Taehyung also did the same and showed his face to the other with a frown and pout.

"I was waiting for you and you didn't even come to meet me before. Look at the time! I didn't even have my dinner because I was waiting for you! My stomach was growling for the food but here I was trying to calm down my hunger with a thought to have some good talk at the dining table like morning but-"

He suddenly stopped his rambling when he felt Jungkook looking at him with a sweet smile, not even a trace of the anger that he saw before.

"If I had that idea that my bun is hungry and waiting for me, I'd have ditched every meeting in an instant to join you at the dining," Stating it in a heartbeat, Jungkook leaned forward that his breath was hitting Taehyung's cheeks that were turning pink.

"I- that- hey stay away from me." Taehyung was on lack of words and at the end, he pushed the other and rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. His heart was again beating so loudly, his body getting hot, especially his face.

"What the hell Taehyung! What you were babbling there?" He scolded himself but flinched when a soft knock was heard on the door.

"Come on dear one, I'm also hungry." Taehyung felt giddy again and bit his lip.

"No! Go back! Have your meetings, after all, I'm used to this." Taehyung retorted back but bit his tongue. Why he was saying that?

"So, my baby needs all of my attention now? Fine. I'll give you, but come out." It gave him an odd satisfaction making Taehyung smile shyly before he washed his face to feel a bit better on his hot face.

"This is so embarrassing." He mumbled to himself, tapping his cheeks, and opened the door to only yelp when he was picked up by Jungkook.

"Hey! Put me down! Jungkook! Jun- oh my God, maids are watching.. put me down." He was protesting but felt like hiding in the embrace of the other as he saw the maids and guards' side glancing at him.

Jungkook just smirked and lead him to the dining room and settled him on the chair but the other just whined and hit his head on the table, covering his head with his both arms.

Jungkook frowned but chuckled when he saw the boy whining at hearing John's voice.

"Set the table, John, Prince is hungry." Jungkook teased the already-red Taehyung.

"Stop that!" Taehyung's muffled voice hit his ears and Jungkook leaned over his ears.

"Stop what?" Taehyung whined again and shrunk more on his seat and finally, Jungkook stopped teasing him when the maids and John settled the table for both of them.

"Come on, let's get your tummy filled." Taehyung peeked from his arms and scanned around. To his relief, there wasn't a single soul except for both of them because, to his luck, Jungkook has already sent them all away.

"Be easy now and eat, baby." Taehyung nodded his head after leaning back on his chair and started eating. The dinner was silent as both were just eating the food. But Taehyung did notice that now Jungkook seemed a bit in a daze. He didn't ask or say anything, not wanting to ruin the mood.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Hoseok threw his coat to the side and leaned back on the couch. He was still stressed about many things and on top of that, he was feeling alone in the war.

After that meeting with Jungkook, he found new pieces and also shared some secrets as well.

"I don't know, what's written in my fate." He sighed tiredly and opened his phone to look at the old picture of him with Yoongi. Both were smiling while giving a pose with a victory sign. A small smile formed on his lips as well.

"The recent news is that I'm resigning from my job." He flinched at the unexpected voice, hiding his phone behind him, he turned to find the sniper sitting beside him with his mask on.

Hoseok scoffed and threw him a glance of cockiness.

"Why so?"

"Of course, because I don't want to be in this mess anymore." Sniper simply said.

"You can't do th-"

"I can." Sniper said in a sort of angry tone, making Jung frown.

"Listen, I'm a sniper but you made me spy on someone. I already gave you a lot of information and I'm not doing it anymore, and that's final." Hoseok gritted his teeth but Sniper was very cool about that all.

"I already paid you, you still have some task or, like a new task." Sniper shook his head and threw a packet on the table in front of them.

"See, there is your payment and now I'm off. We never met, ok?" He said and left the other all confused and baffled.

"Damn!" Hoseok groaned.

°•●°•●°•●°•●°

Jin was silently sitting doing his paperwork when he heard the door open. He knew who the person could be.

"Why you're here Joon?" Jin asked, still busy with the papers.

Namjoon took a seat opposite of him and put a file in front of him.

"We shouldn't have sent him there." He sighed and rubbed his temple.

Jin stopped reading and glanced over the other who definitely looked very much tense.

"What's that?" He demanded, taking the file, eyes searching for some satisfactory answer.

"I stumbled upon the storage room and found this file. Seems like, the old team who was working on the homicide discovered this info." Jin was reading the file with a deep frown on his flawless face before it turned into a mess of emotions. 

"That's-"

"Yeah, unexpected," Tossing his locks back, Namjoon licked his lips.

"Are you sure this is- this is true?" Jin stammered, still trying to digest the new information but to his dismay, Namjoon nodded his head and leaned forward, putting his elbows over the table.

"I had a hint but never knew that this is all true. That night when Jeon was talking with his lawyer, I had a little bit of doubt but now... it's crystal clear." He mumbled lastly and closed his eyes.

Jin bit his lip as he could feel the other getting stressed over that. He himself felt guilty for the innocent blue-haired boy and it only increased when Namjoon muttered again.

"We did so wrong by sending him there Jin. We pushed him to the death hole by our own hands."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. How are you all?

This chapter is for you believeroftaekook
Wish this baby boo a very happy birthday. She is so cute and such a little bean, who greet me every morning. Stay blessed sweetie💜💜❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.6K 10
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
1.9M 82.6K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
118K 8.6K 48
Happy lives of Jungkook and Taehyung take drastic turns when they come across a mysterious student. ..... "What's your problem with us Jimin!??" ...
249K 13.2K 48
Kim Taehyung, the most feared name in South Korea, His personality was as hard as a rock, strict to his rules and a man of his words. Nothing matters...