Realizations

By oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... More

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 13

14.8K 354 6
By oliviafojt

Bellas P.O.V

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as Jasper bit into my neck, wrists and ankles, sending his venom into my blood stream. I know that if I writhe, thrash and scream, it would tear him apart. I had to keep quiet for him. I cut off all my emotions so he didn't have to go through the pain with me, and to say he was freaking out would be a gigantic understatement. I tried to calm him down by sending my thoughts to him.

'Jasper honey calm down, I'm ok. I cut off my emotions from you so you don't have to go through this pain again. I love you so much, I don't want you to experience this again'

'Darlin' I don't care about the pain. I need ta be able ta feel ya Isabella, it's driving me mad. I love ya darlin' and I don't want ya to go through this alone'

'Jazz I know if I let you feel the pain you will try to take some away from me, to help me. It's not gonna happen my love. I will talk to you as much as I can, but I know that the pain won't allow me to do so forever. It will be sporadically and your just going to have to deal with it. I refuse to let you feel this pain again'

'Fine darlin', but I'm not happy with this'

'I know major. Just think about what will happen when I wake up. We will go on a hunt together and claim eachother. Now I have to stop this for a bit or I will lose my control. I love you major'

'Love ya too darlin'

Over the next day and a half I was able to communicate to him through my mind, but had to stop frequently when the burning became too much. I know he isnt happy about not being able to feel me but I did send him all my love for him whenever I was able too. That will have to be enough for him.

I heard Peter tell Jasper that I will wake up in 10 minutes and the fire slowly started retreating from my hands and feet. The fire was on its way out, but it also started to increase in my throat and heart. When it was only those two left burning, my heart picked up speed. I knew it was almost time. I was suddenly lifted off the bed by my chest and I let out a single bloodcurdling scream, before my heart thumped it's last beat, and then there was silence.

I breathed in and tested the air, I didn't need the air, but I liked it. Everything had its own unique scent, the closest to me being the ocean and hay. My Jasper.

I checked my emotions before I let them be open to Jasper again, and slowly opened my eyes.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I could see everything so much more clearly. I could see colors I never knew existed before. It was beautiful.

I heard someone shift beside me and snapped my head to the side, only to be met with my true loves extraordinary face. He wore that sexy little smirk that I loved so much, dam I was horny already. He raised an eyebrow when he felt my lust and I just shook my head at him.

"Darlin' would ya care to explain ya emotions ta me? I feel lust, trust, happiness and awe. There's no bloodlust or confuision, that normal newborns feel when they wake up." He asked me.

Hmm...I don't really know what to tell him, my throat burned alittle, but it was easy too ignore. As for confusion, I wasn't confused. I knew exactly what I was, where I was and remembered everything from my human life.

"Well baby I am thirsty but it's easy to ignore. As far as the confusion, I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I was prepared and wanted this life?" I asked him raising a brow. As that thought rolled around in my head, I had an idea. Peter. The fucker probably knows why.

"We could ask yoda baby. His gift might have told him something." I said seriously.

"Your right darlin'" he said before yelling for said yoda."PETER WHITLOCK GET YA ALL KNOWIN ASS UP HERE!"

Not even a second later Peter walked in, with Char behind him. He had his 'I know somethin you don't' look on his face.

"Spit it out yoda!" I growled at him.

"Ok...Ok Lil bit. My knower went off right when ya were wakin up. It told me ya wouldn't be a normal newborn, and ya would have control right from the start. I didn't want ta come up here ta tell ya'll til ya called me, cuz well ya know how major here is. I didn't wanna cause any trouble." He said truthfully. I tested his emotions and I could feel Jasper doing it too. He was telling the truth, but I could tell there was more.

"Peter what else did it tell you? I can tell there's more." I stated.

"Yes there is. Well my knower also told me that if ya feed off animals like the Cullens, then ya won't be as strong as ya will need ta be for ya gifts. So I was thinkin that ya should go on mine and Chars diet. It'll make ya stronger Lil bit."

I nodded to Peter and looked at Jasper. I would only choose that diet if it was ok with my mate. I honestly hope he chooses to do it with me.

"I was thinkin about switchin diets darlin'. I was gonna ask ya when ya woke up. Since we won't be livin with the Cullen after the next couple weeks, I think we should." He told me.

"Ok" I said happily. "But Jazz what about your eyes. They will turn back to red the moment you feed. Maybe you should wait until after we leave and go to Texas." I said worriedly. I didn't even want to think about the "talking too" he would get from the family if his eyes were red. I hated that they had such low opinions of my mate.

"Ya probably right darlin'. I will change fully back ta the human diet when we get ta texas, but I can still have a few humans here and there, as long as I have animals too." He stated nervously, checking my emotions.

"How does that work? Your eyes will be red right?" I asked.

"I have had a human once a month since I came ta the family darlin', ta keep my strength up. That's why I have the red specs in my eyes. I've got the Cullens believin that they are just stained that way cause of my past. I hunt the same types of people Peter and Char do. Rapists, murders and occasionally the terminally ill."

"Oh". I said. That makes sense. Human blood keeps you stronger than animal blood. Fucktward once told me that animal blood was like living on tofu for a human. It keeps you healthy and alive but it never fully satisfies you.

Jasper looks alittle nervous about my reaction, which he shouldn't be. I'm ok with it, I would have been the same way if I was still human. I don't like the fact he hid it from me, but I understand why. I hate that he has to lie and pretend he is someone he's not around the Cullens. It should be his choice, and no one should judge or degrade him, but they do. 'Stupid fucking Cullens' I thought to myself.

I looked to jazz and cupped his cheek in my hand, trying to be gentle. I didn't want to hurt him, being a newborn and all. I slowly brought his lips too mine and sent him all my love, lust,  happines, acceptance and trust. I pulled back and looked in his eyes, finally seeing the red specs I never noticed before.

"Jazz honey I'm not really happy that you didn't tell me sooner, but I understand. I'm not upset that you hunt a human once a month. It keeps you stronger and I understand your need to stay strong. Your the major, the god of war, and if feeding off of humans is what satisfies you and keeps you strong than I'm completely ok with it. I love you baby, all of you. Even the major and his demon. I don't care about what you do, I just care about who you are. Your sweet, caring, loving and my sexy cowboy. I love you Jazz with all my heart. Deep down I always have and I always will." I told him. If he could cry I could tell he would be.

"Thank ya darlin'" he choked out. I responded by giving him a passionate kiss, one that was slowly getting more heated.

I broke the kiss and noticed Peter and char were gone. The burn in my throat was becoming alittle more noticeable so I decided that we should probably hunt. 'Then the fun can start' I smiled at that thought.

"Jazz baby, let's hunt." I said grabbing his hand and leading him outside. I turned to face him and purred seductively in his ear "then I'm all yours cowboy." He growled and sent me his excitement and lust, before we both headed into the forest for my first hunt.

OK SO END OF CHAPTER. THE NEXT ONE WILL BE THE HUNT AND THEM CLAIMING EACHOTHER. IT MIGHT BE FROM BOTH P.O.VS BUT IM NOT SURE. I GUESS I'LL SEE HOW LONG ONE P.O.V IS BEFORE I DECIDE.

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING. HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE ENJOYING IT.

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. OH AND SOME DIALOG IN THIS CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 1.5K 41
COMPLETED What if the Cullens came 15 years later, when Bella is at the age of 32 (they've never been in forks before)? What would her life look like...
1.9K 107 21
This is gonna be my my first twilight fan fic guys 😁😁😁 Bella and Edward once again meet, Victoria helps her, Alice sees a vision of Bella but as a...
91.4K 3.3K 50
I stared down at the letter in my hand. There was something so familiar about it. Yet it was different. Mysterious. Alluring. Almost Irresistible. **...
37.9K 1K 26
(UNEDITED) Edward leaves Bella in new moon, she's depressed at first but then thinks over it, she doesn't want to be weak and shy anymore. She remem...