Learning Love ✔

By Alyza_K

"I might not love you now, but I will learn to love you" ___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___ Ro... More

A/N
C A S T
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S: 1
B O N U S: 2
NEW BOOK
B O N U S: 3

C H A P T E R 27

5.2K 208 34
By Alyza_K

A/N: Iam sorry if you're sick of re-reading the same thing in different POVs, I just want you guys to know that these confessing chapters are important and I want you to know both of their feelings during these chapters.
Thank you.

"W-what?" I asked confused as to why my heart is beating really fast.

"I-I don't know what you're doing to me Zella", Kezr said looking at me directly in the eyes.

At any other moment I would have darted my gaze from his, but I held in the eye contact, too shocked to do anything.

"I don't know why you make me feel the way you do."

My eyes widened and...I felt tears running down my face.

My heart!

"What are you-why you are saying?" I grew nervous not able to form any words at his confession.

My heart was beating really badly and I felt every emotion I possibly could.

Confusion, happiness, joy, sadness, startled, questioning, relief, clash.

"Remeber how I said that I don't like you smiling at other men and you asked me, why?"

I didn't answer, I couldn't move my body. It felt trapped, stiffed, I wanted to nod and make him tell me more but I wasn't able to.

"I just don't like people looking at what's mine." Kezr said through clenched teeth.

I gasped and covered my mouth, finally coming back to my senses.

Mine?

Why does he look so calm through all this?

Doesn't he hate me?

Why is my stomach doing summersaults?

Why do I want to do summersaults of pure joy?

Being his, how would it feel?

"M-mine? we-" I asked him, unable to form words as I could hear my heart in my ear drums.

Lubb dubb, lubb dubb, lubb dubb,
At 100000000× beats per minute.

Before I could complete, he slammed me into the wall and his eyes bore into mine.

"Why? Why are you making me feel this way?" Kezr asked me with vulnerability dripping from his voice.

I gained my composure and decided to form words that were all truthful, "I don't know, you tell me, why are you making me feel this way?"

His eyes widened, I just looked at him with an expression that I can't comprehend, maybe relief, that I finally confessed but indirectly.

His hands on my waist loosened and he backed away a little.

"What?" I asked him breathlessly.

He just kept looking at me.

As we were standing behind his door, he turned around and went back inside his bedroom, not before looking at me with shock and he went back in.

I couldn't help the smile that made it's way on my face thinking about what just happened.

I just went inside my room and cried. I don't know happily-that, we were getting somewhere and that, it wasn't just in my head- or sadly-that he left without anything saying and that says a lot.

*Huff*

I want him to like me.... I want to fall in love with him, but I can't help that I am in too deep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was 6pm right now and I was on the couch reading an interesting wattpad story.

"Baby, I-I like you, a lot."

He looked at me shocked, "You can't like me, you can't like a monster."

"No, you idiot, she likes you, you're not a monster!" I screamed throwing my laptop on the couch and huffing at how he feels like that.

"Uh...Is this a...bad time to come here?" I heard a voice say. My eyes snapped in the direction of the voice and saw an aged albino man probably in his 40s standing there.

"Ahh!" I got startled and moved back.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you there." He laughed.

I instantly got up from the couch and grabbed the vase on the coffee table and ran towards him.

"Woah, woah!" He said jumping from his position and took a bean bag and used it as a shield.

"You stank fish! Who are you? Why are you in my room? KEZR!!"

"My ears, Ma'am pl-" he said pushing away the bean bag to hold his ears.

"Listen here you baloney, my husband is going to shred you into pieces if I told him someone entered my-! You're a burglar aren't you? but he said he had security" I completed pouting and frowning.

"Iam not a burglar-" he raised his hands in the air, as a surrender.

"I know you are, oh god am I gonna die. Kezr!" Where is this stupid man!?

"MA'AM LISTEN TO ME FOR GOD SAKE!" The man's voice boomed into my room and I backed away, scared that he might kill me.

I started breathing heavily.

Then, I heard him call me 'Ma'am'. A burglar wouldn't respect you.... Right?

I donot know, We have never had any burglar before.

He sighed, "Oh, you sure are a firecracker" I giggled at his nickname for me.

You shouldn't, he is a burglar.

I think we already came through that burglars aren't respectful. And beside that's the nickname by which my dad used to call me.

"Daddy, Today in school a boy said that my pigtails were ugly and I said his face was ugly."

He laughed,"My darling, you sure are a firecracker." He said ruffling my hair, and I smirked feeling proud.

Yeah, I was pretty rude back then.

"Before you started your murderous attempt at me, I came here to tell you that Mr.Kezr called me, Iam your driver for tonight."

Driver?

"But I don't have anywhere to go to tonight?"

"Uh.. I think you do. He told me to bring you somewhere. And If you don't believe me then.....here." He handed me his ID card which showed that he worked for Kezr's company.

I instantly blushed in embarrassment at how I jumped at him with the vase, and how he had to explain his job.

He might think Iam a nut job.

No, he doesn't think that, he knows that Iam a nut job.

"I-Iam sorry, I just have this paranoia of burglars, so I thought you were one, not that Iam saying you look like one, it's just you seemed as one, oh wait no! They mean the same, fudging fridge cheesecake, Now, you might think that Iam a nut job, Iam but you shouldn't think that, not that Iam telling you what to do and not to do, it's your mind, Iam not-" I was rambling like an idiot and he just kept looking at me as if I told him Iam from Ice age.

Zella, You goof!

He cut me off and said, "Hey, hey, I don't think you're a nut job, though you act like one" he laughed wholeheartedly and that made him seem like a Santa Claus cause his laugh was just like one.

Santa Claus.... Hilarious!

Kezr would totally laugh at that.

"And Iam sorry I scared you like a 'burglar'," he said raising his hands in air as quotation marks. "But I think you should really get ready cause Kezr expects you at 8pm and it's 7.15 already."

Dino-nuggets! Gotta hurry.

"Okay! Iam going to go get ready!"
I shouted as I practically sprinted to my room to get in the shower.

Wow! You didn't even ask him about Kezr.

Baloney!

I turned around and ran towards the driver in the living room.

Gosh Iam out of breath!

"W-wh-here? And why is Kezr taking me?"

"He is taking you at a business meeting, 'Why?'..... Well I think you should ask that to Kezr. Oh, and he said as the clients are informal so wear a dress or something casual."

Business meeting?

Yes, you idiot that's why we are in Greece aren't we.

"Okay, thanks... Give me 30!" I said repeating what I did earlier.

Took a hot shower, put lotion, picked out this pink dress which is a little flowy, wore black sandals, for makeup; eyeliner, mascara, lip balm. I pressed my lips together and rolled them.

I looked in the mirror and saw how this dress is clearly showing my chubbiness. Maybe I should change.

No, remember, Kezr thinks you're gorgeous.

And that was all the reassurance I needed.

Spraying my cheap butt perfume, wearing my glasses and messing my hair up a bit, I left my room.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Kevin laughed and looked at me through the rear view mirror and said, "You know you're just like my daughter, she is the same energetic person like you, I can never cope up with her energy."

Kevin is laughing at me because I took the vase and ran towards him. Iam a full blown tomato right now.

Right now, Iam in the car heading towards the restaurant that has this business meeting.

Kezr didn't ask me to bring any documents but I have them saved on my work phone so I bought my work phone.

I was telling him to stop joking when he literally stopped the car and said, "Bye."

"Wait, no I didn't mean for you to stop the car, I meant stop joking."

He laughed his Santa Claus laugh and said, "I know, but this is your destination."

I looked around and saw a deserted road.

"What? No, this is a deserted road, what am I doing here?"

"Okay here's what you do if you want to be safe. Do what Iam saying, okay?" He said and I nodded, scared that Kezr called me here to kill me and there is no meeting because he is angry at me for what happened in the morning.

"First, Open the door."
I did.
"Second, get out."
I got out.
"Third," he moved to the window to talk to me. "Close the door."
I did.
"Fourth..........Adios!"

And with that he ran his car in full speed and he left me on the deserted road.

"Kevin! Kevin! Come back here you.. You... Fisher!"

But he didn't and just waved at me.

"What to do now!?" I stomped my foot on the pavement angrily.

Suddenly, I heard my phone vibrate in my purse. I took it out and saw a text message from Kezr.

Boss man😡: North.

What North? Is it like a direction?

I didn't think through and turned on the compass app. I followed it.

Now Iam here in front of a big palm tree, I could hear the crash of waves somewhere far.

It sounds like a-

As I was about to guess, I heard the phone vibrate in my hand.

Boss man😡: West, 23 steps.

I did what he said.

20...
21...
22...
And... 23...

I looked up and I gasped.

It was the beach indeed. I was standing on the sand and in front was the beach. I took off my sandals and wiggled my feet in the sand.

The waves clashed each other. I closed my eyes smiling slightly, feeling relaxed.

Suddenly, I was grabbed by my waist and I was pressed into a wall. I jumped and got scared, my heartbeat really fastened.

I looked behind my shoulder and saw Kezr looking at me with a big smile on his face.

I smiled like a big kid in a candy store seeing his favorite candy.

My heartbeat didn't slow down instead it fastened even more at the sight of him.

I looked up front and he put his hands on my eyes.

"Kezr, wha-?....I can't see, remove them" I whined while trying to clutch his hands off but he didn't budge.

I felt his hot breath hit my ear and cheek and my heartbeat started racing at each hot breath that hit my face.

He whispered really slowly in a deep-hoarse voice. "Darling, just wait... Think you can do that?"

I nodded absentmindedly as I couldn't hear anything but my heart and feel nothing but his breath.

Suddenly, he picked me over his shoulder and started walking.

"Kezr! Kezr! You nugget dipped in poop, put me down!"

He just chuckled and said, "Interesting choice of words there-" he stopped, moved towards my ear and said, "-darl..ing"

My breathing fastened and my mouth felt dry. He obviously noticed my act and chuckled before putting his hands on my butt.

No man, not ma' booty cheeks.

"Remove it, remove it, I demand!"

He stopped and removed me from his shoulders and put me on the sand.

"Didn't want to invade your privacy and look at your amazing ass, so I covered it." He smirked at me, amusement dancing in his eyes.

I blushed like a beetroot and Iam sure beetroot and tomato are jealous of me right now.

This man is amazing.... And I can't believe he is my husband, but I don't know when he will accept it.

"I want you to listen to me, okay?" I looked at him with questioning eyes but nodded none the less.

"On the count of three...I want you to turn around, okay?"

"Is it a surprise?" I asked, my eyes widening.

He nodded and I screamed his ear off.

"I love surprises!!"

He chuckled and backed away from me and said "Well, I don't think you're going to like this one, but on the count of three, okay?"

What am I not going to like?

I nodded and didn't question, knowing Iam going to know what it is in three seconds.

I grew excited by each minute.

"Just count already!" I said getting frustrated.

He chuckled and smiled widely and started counting,

"One...." I can't wait.

"...Two...." What's it going to be?

".... " I glared at him for stopping and he smiled ever wider.

"....Two and a half."

"Kezr I swear to-" I started threatening him but he cut me off and shouted.

"Three!" I didn't waste any time and turned around.
____________________________

Words: 2312

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...