𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 | 𝟏𝟖+...

By urslutt

❝I want you on your knees, begging for forgiveness.❞ ━ Maylene Mattise celebrates her 21st birthday alongsi... More

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 🔥
.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 🔥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

12.7K 249 634
By urslutt

❥❥❥

Play the song when we tell you to :)

❥❥❥

"What do you want?" I finally said.

"I want you on your knees, begging for forgiveness."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"On your knees", he spat.

"Never", He's completely lost his mind.

"I don't like repeating myself, May".

"No," I spoke too soon.

"Don't test me, Maylene."

"I fucking hate you," I whisper. Unfortunately, I can't let him reveal my secret. I slowly let myself fall till my knees hit the floor. Not wanting to attract more shame, I faced the floor.

He roughly grabbed my chin, causing his dark eyes to stare into my soul.

"Good girl." I wanna kill this man.

I don't acknowledge the comment he made.

"Now beg."

"I'm sorry." I keep my voice low. A few people were already staring at me. I'm beyond embarrassed.

"I can't hear you, May," He grins.

"I'm fucking sorry, okay?" I was on the verge of yelling.

"Get up, we're leaving."

As I rise from the chilly floor and wipe my dress, I try to say, "I'm not going anywhere with you—"

"Actually, May, you will be staying with me from now on unless of course, you want me to—"

"Fuck you." He drives me crazy.

"My men have brought your belongings to my place, now let's go." I can't believe I'm doing this. Living with Enzo? Ugh.

He dragged me out of the restaurant and towards his car. It was a sleek black car, and it looked quite expensive. I sat in the back seat while he went towards the other side nodding at his driver. I sat there staring out the window, not wanting to say anything to him.

"May..." He breaks the silence. I don't reply.

"Maylene."

"Fucking look at me." I don't care if he's upset. I'm not going down without a fight.

He lets out a growl. I almost grin until I feel his hand touch my thigh. What the fuck. I direct my sight to him and give him a stern look. Instead of removing his hand, he starts making circles around my thigh.

I follow his gaze, he's engrossed on his phone, unbothered. The audacity of this guy.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. Me."

"Now she talks?" He lets out a chuckle, moving his hand higher up my thigh.

"Enzo." I give a final warning. He doesn't look my way. God, I hate him. I push his hand away from me and come alarmingly close to slapping him until his hand pulls mine away. He's still not facing me and his other hand is scrolling through his phone.

"Don't test me, Maylene."

❥❥❥

I was taken aback when we got to his house. The club was massive, but this was something else. I wear a blank expression on my face as if I'm not surprised. I'd rather not boost Enzo's ego.

Enzo leads me inside and directs me to my room.

"What about Amira?" I'm not going to abandon her." I declare.

"I have no interest in your friend; she'll have to manage alone."

"You do realize I won't be with you indefinitely." I sigh and roll my eyes.

"You will be staying here as long as I want you to." He doesn't spare me time to respond as he starts approaching a group of men.

"Who's the girl?" One of them inquires. Your worst nightmare.

"It's probably boss's new whore." He guffaws. The fuck.

"She's just another slut I found on the street." Enzo joins in the laughter. How dare he?

I would have loved to beat their asses right now, but Enzo deserves worse. They want slut? I'll give them slut. As they enter one of Enzo's several rooms, I remain silent.

My new room was spacious and luxurious, I'll admit but it's Enzo's. Ugh. Thank God, my stuff has been brought and unpacked. I had a plan in mind.

❥❥❥

Play the song at the top

I put on a rather revealing dress, high heels, and an excessive amount of makeup. This will certainly pique their interest. I entered the room where I saw Enzo walk in earlier with the men. I'm confident, and I can already picture Enzo's outraged expression as I open the door without knocking.

❥❥❥

I start walking towards him right away. In the room, there were five additional males, all of them were peering at me. Enzo glares at me as if I interrupted something important. Good. He has every right to be pissed off, he deserves to be.

"Maylene," He issues a warning. Everyone's eyes are burning at my body, I can feel it.

"Yes, daddy?" I had a childlike expression. I notice the other men snickering at my remark. Perfect. Instead of waiting for an answer, I take a seat in his lap, my back against his chest.

"Ahem." One of the men clears his throat. I begin twirling a strand of my hair and look at him seductively.

"Maylene, what do you think you're doing?" Enzo speaks loudly in my ear. I smirk. That's exactly what I was looking for.

"Exactly as you requested earlier, daddy," I announce loud enough for the entire room to hear. I sway a little, aware of his growing boner. Oh, he's furious, I smile to myself.

"Get the fuck off me, now."

"Of course, sir," I answered with a grin. I considered leaving but instead chose to approach one of the men. He doesn't look at me until I sit on his lap.

"I- um," He tries to talk. All of the men are stunned. Enzo rises from his chair and storms towards me. He snatches me up and drags me out of the room in no time.

"What the fuck was that?" His grip on my waist intensifies.

"What do you mean?" I shot him an innocent look. I was having way too much fun with this.

"Stop playing games with me, Maylene." He gave me a cold stare.

"Daddy, I don't know what you mean..''I batted my eyelashes innocently, almost breaking my character by letting a laugh escape my mouth.

Enzos face is burning hot and his boner is still plainly visible.

"Aww, does someone have a daddy kink?" I said, trying not to giggle as I purse my lips.

He grips my chin firmly.

"Wait till my meeting ends, cunt. You're going to regret all of this talk." He goes back into the room, giving me one last stern glare before leaving me alone.

What's he going to do about it? Oh well, that was fun. As I return to my "room," I notice myself smirking.

❥❥❥

Fuck. I hear the men leaving. That means Enzo is on his way... not that I'm worried; what could he possibly do?

When I hear the door open, I immediately turn away to avoid making eye contact with him. Enzo, on the other hand, remains silent. He removes his watch off his wrist and sets it on the table.

I hear him taking off his coat and slowly shifting his gaze in my direction. Shit. He rolls up the sleeves of his white dress shirt.

He walks towards me and immediately snatches my neck and twists my head to meet his.

"May, would you mind explaining what you did in my meeting? "Hmm?"

I take a deep breath and swallow.

"I—I..." Due to his grip, the words were unable to escape.

"Where is all the talk now? "Huh?" He's looking me in the eyes. I keep my mouth shut.

"Take off your dress." He stands up and pours himself a glass of whisky.

"Wha..."

"I'm not going to say it again, May."

"Absolutely not," I attempted to be confident. He looks me in the eyes once more.

"The fuck did you just say?" I was beginning to feel frightened. This is a different side of Enzo.

"I—um, why?" Fuck, why do I sound like this?

"Why do you constantly disobey me, Maylene? You will learn to respect me and will be punished for the stunt you pulled earlier."

"I don't— you can't." I tried to speak up. God, I sound pathetic.

"Can't what? Mm?" He approaches me and takes a couple of steps forward, towering over me. I can feel his suffocating breaths on my skin.

My gaze falls to the floor. He instantly lifts my chin up.

"Look at me. I can't what?" He demands once more. I'm at a loss for words.

I gasp as Enzo lifts my dress. His fingertips brush up on the edge of my panties.

"Can't tell me how dripping wet you are?" I'm ashamed of myself.

"Fuck, May you drive me insane." He exhales deeply.

"You drive me insane." I keep my voice low. What is going on? I can feel his fingers brushing towards my clit.

"Enzo..." I breathe out slowly.

"Take off the dress."

I very slowly move my hands towards the end of my dress. I lift it over my head and drop it to the ground. I'm exposed to him in only my matching bra and panties. He seems shocked by what I just did.

"Good girl." When we make eye contact, Enzo immediately crushes his lips against me. It's a rough yet passionate kiss. I let out a soft moan feeling his hand travel up my neck.

I could feel him getting a boner up my thigh. Then, all of a sudden, I've been pinned to the wall by him. Both of our mouths are full of heavy breaths.

"I fucking hate you." I whimper.

"I know, baby," He mumbles softly before crashing our lips together once again. He smacks his lips against my neck, driving me insane.

"Enzoo..." I exhaled deeply. This feels so wrong yet so right. I don't want to stop, but—

My phone begins to ring. Fuck.

I try to reach for my phone, but Enzo pulls me back.

"Don't." He merely states.

What if it's important? What the fuck am I doing?

I push Enzo aside and take out my phone.

"Hello?" I pant.

"Mayyy, where are you? When I got home, you weren't there." Amira inquires. Fuck fuck fuck. Not the time, Amira.

I return my gaze to Enzo, who is irritated.

"I, um..." I try to come up with a lie since I don't want her to know I'm with Enzo. Enzo pulls me back towards him, my back now facing his chest, much to my shock. I can feel his breaths on my neck.

"Stop it," I urged, but he proceeded to kiss me on the neck.

"May? Are you all right?"

"Um yeah, I'm simply seeing an old family fri-friend, and I'll be back home soonnn." My mouth lets forth a moan. I'm hoping she doesn't notice.

"All right... I'll be at home." Amira informs.

"Yeah, we'll talk soon," I quickly hung up the phone

"What the fuck are you doing?" I question Enzo. We can't be doing this.

"We should stop," I warn.

"Yeah..." He pauses for a moment, lost in his thoughts. I imagine we're both equally shocked.

"Well, um I'm going to leave." I declare as I pick up my dress and leave the room. What the fuck just happened?

❥❥❥

QOTC: What are your thoughts on Maylene and Lorenzo?

Q&A- Are Amira and Maylene a love interest? I guess we will see in future chapters...

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Follow

- t & s

see you in the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.8K 27
(ALSO WARNING, I DONT REALLY EDIT UNLESS I WANNA BE LIKE A PRO😀) BTW THE BOOK IS DONE!! ILL TRY TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT ON WEEKENDS. BUT ILL GET C...
154K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
220K 8.1K 51
2nd in the series, Follows on from The collector. (You can find on my page) Contains adult themes 18+ Sophie knows something she shouldn't, or at lea...
262K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...