Love without risk {Spencer x...

By arrowDelany

šš‚ššŽšššššžššŽšš• šššš˜ āœ©šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šš šš’šššš‘šš˜ššžšš š™»šš’šš–šš’ššššœāœ© ā™”ļøŽš™°ššššššŽšš› šš¢šš˜ššžšš› šššš›ššŠššžšš–ššŠ šš šš’šššš‘ š™²ššŠšš›šš•... More

ā˜… š™°šš„ššƒš™·š™¾šššš‚ š™½š™¾ššƒš™“ ā˜…
āœ° š™²š™·š™°ššš™°š™²ššƒš™“šššš‚ āœ°
š™æššš™¾š™»š™¾š™¶šš„š™“
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸø
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ¹
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸŗ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ»
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ¼
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ½
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ¾
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸæ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¶
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ·
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸø
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸŗ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ»
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¼
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ½
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¾
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸæ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸøšŸ¶
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 21
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 22
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 23
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 24
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 25
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 26

š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¹

428 11 13
By arrowDelany

TRIGGER WARNING
Mention of suicide (Not being serious)
♥︎

♥︎

Waking up the next day really sucked, your head hurt like a bitch, your body ached, and everything hurt your eyes... Even the darkness was too light for you.

"Oh fuck" you groaned rolling off the bed onto the floor.

"Oh shit" Spencer chuckled hurrying over to your side and helping you back onto the bed.
"I'm guessing you're not feeling great?"

"No, Spencer, I'm actually feeling wonderful" you snapped sarcastically only making Spencer laugh more.
"SHHH, you're too loud"

"What do you need angel?" Spencer asked cupping your cheek gently.

"I... I need... to be-" You began before gagging.
"To be sick"

Running of bed you sprinted to the bathroom and only just made it in time before throwing up violently into the toilet.

"I hate you" You murmured as Spencer held back your hair.

"How is this my fault?" Spencer asked with a smile.

"I don't know, it just is" you replied before throwing up more.

"I love you too" Spencer chuckled rubbing your back.

♥︎

Your day was extremely uneventful, you throw up a couple of times, then slept for 90% of it, only waking up when you needed a drink or aspirin.

Spencer didn't mind that you were sleeping for the whole day, it meant there were no distractions for him. And so, he spent the day packing up almost everything in the apartment, stacking the boxes ready to be taken by the movers.

By the next morning, the entire apartment was basically empty, apart from the furniture. Luckily you were feeling much better at that point and were able to help load all the boxes into the big van.

The team wanted to help you move, but because it was a Monday everyone was working so they promised to come over in the evening to help empty any boxes that had yet to be emptied.

This house was a place both you and Spencer fell in love with practically instantly, it was big and extremely beautiful.

It was old, and unlike modern houses, the bricks weren't painted over, they were on show making the house look wonderfully fairy-tale-like.

Vines, that were covered in ivy and flowers grew up the walls, all the way to the roof making this already stunning house look even prettier.

There were 2 sets of gates, the first set were wide gates allowing for cars to get into the driveway, these were located at the side of the house away from the front door, and the other gate was a small walk away from the front door for people to walk in normally.

The driveway floor was stony and crunched under your feet as you walked over it, and the door was big and black with a metal number 7 at the top.

As you opened the door, you were met with a beautifully large, open-plan interior. All the rooms at that moment were empty, apart from the kitchen, which had a fixed island unit, fixed in work surfaces and cupboards, a large fridge and freezer, and an oven/stove.

The area that you planned on being the living room was carpeted, and the rest of the house had floorboards.

You and Spencer were so quick to buy this place, nothing screamed home more than it. It was one of those buildings that just felt so homely with or without furniture.

You didn't get much time to explore before being called out to help with unloading the van. You and Spencer carried out the boxes while the movers carried the furniture like the couch, wardrobe, bed, etc...

It took all morning to empty the van, and once that was done the men left pretty quickly.
"How about I start in the Kitchen, and you do the living room?" Spencer suggested.

"Yeah, I'm up for that, then maybe we could make some food when you're done because I'm STARVINGGGG!" You exclaimed tiredly making Spencer laugh.
"What? When a girl's gotta eat, a girl's gotta eat."

"Fair enough, I'll be quick" Spencer chuckled.

And off you both went unpacking the boxes and setting out your belongings. You originally planned to put all Spencer's books in the living room, however having realized that you were definitely not going to need 6 bedrooms, or not right now anyway. And so you decided to turn one of the bedrooms into a peaceful, office library room.

It was somewhere you or Spencer could go to work, or even to take a time out if needed. What was also helpful about this room was that it already had shelves built into the walls, so all you needed to do was put the books up, in alphabetical order by author.

You finished the living room pretty quickly because there wasn't much to do, and Spencer was taking slightly longer to unpack the kitchen, because you had packed that box, and you did not pack it very well.

Every time you put a book up on the shelf, you could hear Spencer whining about how unorganized the boxes were. It was definitely making him feel overstimulated, but he was fine.

The office took slightly longer because not only did you have all yours and Spencers old books to stack, but before you moved out, Spence got way too excited about the prospects of getting more space and bought about a hundred more books!

"Y/n the kitchen's done, where are you?" Spencer called as he wandered around the house.

"I'm here" you replied.

"Not helpful where is that?" He asked.

"Up the stairs, the first door you come to!" you shouted down, reaching up to put a book on the shelf.

"Woah, this is so cool!" Spencer exclaimed wandering into the room.

"Yeah, well y'know, I thought, we probably won't use this room, because if we do have kids, 4 is my limit, and you have so many books, so I thought... Office... Library thingy" You stated breathlessly placing your hands on your hips.
"It was either that or a red room like they have in 50 shades of grey but I thought it would be difficult to explain if someone like Penelope decided to do some exploring.

"Yeah, I like the office, library idea." Spencer chuckled.

"Although where are we gonna put all our toys?" You questioned.

"Baby, have you seen the master bedroom? I'm gonna tell you this now, I think we'll have space" Spencer responded.

"I don't know, I have some pretty large dildos" You joked biting your bottom lip.

"Y/n" Spencer groaned burying his face in his hands.

"How the fuck can you call me a slut, and spank me one minute then the next minute groan at me talking about dildos?! You, Spencer Reid, are a man of mysteries." You laughed leaning in to kiss him.

"Do you want me to put the rest of the books on the top shelf?" Spencer asked pulling away from the kiss.

"Maybe... It's not that I can't reach the top shelf, it's just that I've decided not to" you lied.

"Sure" Spencer chuckled.
"It's because you're my little bean."

"Fuck you" You giggled punching the top of his arm.

"I'm gonna go make a sandwich want one beanstalk?" You asked with a smirk.

"Yes please." Spencer smiled as you went off to make food.

The kitchen looked so wonderfully organized, you were sure it probably wouldn't look as perfect as it did right now but it felt so good to be in.

"Thanks, tiny" Spencer said as you handed him his sandwich.

"You bitch" you laughed taking a seat on one of the chairs.

"I like this room, it'll be helpful" Spencer sighed resting his hand on your waist.

"I'm so tired it's the early afternoon!" You whined resting your head on his shoulder while you nibbled on your sandwich.

"Everyone is leaving work early so that they can get here to help, they'll be here by 5 so we've only got like 3 hours." Spencer pointed out.
"Besides, we don't actually have that much to do, the bathrooms, all though we currently only have enough stuff to fill one bathroom, then we have the dining room which will take no time at all, then all we have is the bedroom."

"I'm still tired" you mumbled.

♥︎

"Ugh! My arms hurt" You whined as you and Spencer fell onto the couch.

"My feet hurt" Spencer whined resting his head on your chest.
"Hmm, your boobs are like pillows."

"You're a lucky man Spencer Reid" You giggled.

"Oh, I'm the luckiest man in the world!" Spencer exclaimed sitting up and pulling you onto his lap before crashing his lips against yours.

His hands traveled up your waist and to your boobs, however, your heated make-out session was quickly ruined by the doorbell ringing.

"The team's here." You sighed climbing off his lap.

"And there's nothing to do" Spencer added.
"Because we're too good"

"I know, but there's champagne and a garden lounge, I'm up for a small celebration." You smiled as you answered the door.

"This place is so nice I'm literally in love already!" Penelope screamed hurrying into the house, giving both you and Spencer a quick peck on the cheek before running off to explore.

"This place looks nice" Hotch chuckled as everyone entered the house.

"OH MY GOD! I NEED TO LIVE HERE!" Penelope screamed from upstairs.

"I think she's probably more excited than we are" you giggled walking everyone into the kitchen.

"Oh it's at the 'everything is perfect' stage" Emily marveled looking around the kitchen.

"Yeah, I doubt that'll last" you sighed.

"YOU HAVE A LIBRARY?!" Penelope shouted.

"It's an office, with a lot of books in it" Spencer mumbled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I NEED TO SLEEP IN THIS BEDROOM!" Penelope exclaimed.

"It's cozy" you stated looking at the team.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY SEX TOYS?" Penelope asked from the bedroom.

Both yourself and Spencer went bright red, you buried your face in your hands and groaned as the team stared at you awkwardly.

"I think I'm gonna kill myself" you announced.

"I'm coming with you" Spencer murmured walking away.

"Seriously, Y/n you have got more dildos than I've seen any other woman have, and that's impressive because I've seen Emily's collection and it's pretty extensive" Penelope rambled as she came back downstairs.
"Oh, I forgot people were here."

"Yeah" I muttered awkwardly.

"I think we should all drink a lot of champagne and just forget about the last things I said" Penelope suggested.

"Good idea" Rossi sighed popping open a very expensive bottle that he had brought with him.

"Where's Reid?" Penelope asked.

"Probably gone to hang himself" You sighed taking a seat on one of the kitchen stools.

"I might go do that to" Emily mumbled downing her glass.

"So, changing the subject, how has today been?" Hotch asked.

"Tiring, we woke up at 5 am, loaded everything in the truck at 6 and were done by 7, then we said goodbye to the place, and left. Now, here we are... Or here I am, Spencer's dead somewhere." you explained sipping your drink.

"I can't wait to have parties here, and when- slash- if you guys have kids, to play with them here, and I just love it so much" Penelope squeaked pouring herself another glass of champagne.

The night went on, and you kept pouring everyone drinks, hoping they'd forget about how much Penelope had embarrassed you and granted they did all get very drunk, who knows if they did remember it was never brought up again.

Spencer didn't come down to join you all until 2 hours later, he had read 2 books in that time, and felt much more comfortable with joining everyone again when they were drunk.

You were tipsy, but definitely not as drunk as everyone else.

By midnight, you put everyone in taxis and waved them goodbye before stumbling back into the house.

"I need to sleep" you slurred.

"Me too!" Spencer yawned, sweeping you off your feet and carrying you bridal style up to your bedroom.

You both got ready for bed then climbed under the comfy sheets. There's a special feeling you get when you climb into a comfy bed, with fresh sheets after a long hard day's work. It's called pure comfort.

You and Spencer sighed audibly before turning the bedside lamps off, saying your good nights and falling asleep.

♥︎

A/n: I never wrote a moving-in day on the TikTok version of this story and I wanted to so voila! Also I forgot to add picture so here you go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 956 5
šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” šŽš©š”šžš„š¢šš š’š„šØššš§ š¢š¬ š’š©šžš§šœšžš« š‘šžš¢š'š¬ š°š¢š„ššŸš„šØš°šžš«. šœš«š¢š¦š¢š§ššš„ š¦š¢š§šš¬ š¬šžššš¬šØš§š¬ 3-8 šØšœ ļæ½...
32.5K 811 36
ā˜…š‘ŗš’†š’’š’–š’†š’ š’•š’ 'š‘Ŗš’–š’“š’”š’†š’…'ā˜… ā€š™°ššššššŽšš› ššŽššŸššŽšš›šš¢šššš‘šš’šš—šš ššˆ/šš— š™µšš˜šš” šš‘ššŠššœ šš‹ššŽššŽšš— šššš‘šš›šš˜ššžšššš‘, šš—šš˜ šš˜šš—ššŽ šš‹šš•ššŠšš–ššŽššœ šš‘ššŽšš› šššš˜...
76.7K 1.7K 33
"š•€ š•—š•–š•–š• š•š•šš•œš•– š•€'š•ž š••š•£š• š•Øš•Ÿš•šš•Ÿš•˜" "š”øš•Ÿš•• š•€'š•š• š•’š•š•Øš•’š•Ŗš•¤ š•“š•– š•™š•–š•£š•– š•„š•  š•”š•¦š•š• š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•“š•’š•”š•œ š•„š•  š•„š•™š•– š•¤š•¦š•£š•—š•’š•”š•–" ...
115K 3.1K 25
āš™„ š™Øš™š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™š™–š™«š™š š™ š™žš™”š™”š™šš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™š™–š™© š™£š™žš™œš™š™©.āžš™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™Øš™–š™® š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™š š™¢š™–š™£ š™¬š™š™¤ š™Øš™–š™© š™žš™£ š™©š™š™š š™™š™§š™žš™«š™šš™§'š™Ø š™Øš™šš™–ļæ½...