My other side.

By JessJessieJessicaLee

In this story I will be telling how this girl named, Akemi, have two different sides. This story may have som... More

Meet me.
Blood thristy.
Visiting Kimi Ace.
Yuro and Hunter.
Darkness power decovered?
My decision.
My Cave of loneyness.
My unusual dream.
A unknown person in my cave.
Telling the news!
Trouble. And more trouble.
Hunter wins...
It was just a dream..
Lucy's jelously.
Lucy's song.
Meeting Chiyo!
Learning a bit more about Chiyo.
Writers note

Im sorry...

14 1 0
By JessJessieJessicaLee

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry! I can't stop myself! I couldn't do anything!" I said crying. Lucy came to me with a wet tissue and started to wipe my face. "Don't worry. You stopped it. You need to shower and I'll clean your clothes. I'll fetch you your clothes. You don't want to be smelling like dead people." She said. "I want to say sorry to those people. I killed them. I'm sorry." I wept. "It's ok don't worry. Don't think about it." She said smiling. I smiled back. Yeah. Yeah. It's going to be fine. I hope. I went to the shower and use her shampoo. She fetch my pajamas which was leggings and a t-shirt. We ate, laughed and smiled. I went to sleep. But I kept think of that women and two men. Ah never mind they deserved it. And you know it. Why am I'm worrying we don't need to say sorry they're dead. The battle was easy I need a challenge. The blood and screams was all well.. Cool. My fighting is a little off but I'll practice some other time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.2K 59
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
64.4K 148 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy πŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
181K 15.9K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...