It was just a dream..

I woke up instantly. Oh my gosh. I need to stop having this dreams. I looked to see if Yuro was here. He was sleeping. He had a couple scars on his face and his arms. I smiled with relief. I went to the sink grab a wet towel and started to clean the blood. I took on step with the towel and realized I should make food. So I did. After I cook food I put it on a plate got water and grab the towel then walk towards Yuro. I started to wipe his cheek. He flinched a couple of times but he was still sleeping. I stood up and got some bandages in my first aid kid. I put it gently on his cheek. I went to go get some more. When I came back Yuro groan. "Oouuchh." He said. "Well welcome back sleepy head." I joked. "Good morning gorgeous." He yawn. I grab his arm and wiped the scars. "What happen you're hurt pretty badly." I asked. "Nothing much. Don't worry about it ok?" He answered. I smiled and nodded. I put bandages on he arm. He kissed me on the lips. My face grew bright red. "Thank you. So much.. I love you" He whispered. I looked at him and smiled. "It's no problem. I'll, help you. And you'll help me. Because I love you." I said. He smiled. I gave him his food. "Thanks but I can feed myself." He said. I nodded and stood up and went outside. I saw a flower and picked it up. It was a cute purple flower. I realized it could be used for medicine. I'm smart and learned this so I know. I went into the kitchen and made medicine for Yuro. I ran up to him with the medicine. "Hey can you drink this. It is a bit bitter but sweet too." I said. He smiled and drink it. His wounds healed up pretty fast about an hour. Usual time was a week or so. "What's that stuff you gave me?" He asked me. "It's a flower. I remember it in class. Plus I know my knowledge about flowers." I answered. "What if it wasn't?" He asked. "Then you'll probably be dead right now. But I examined it closely. If I did kill you I'll kill myself to you know.." I answered. He smile. He began coughing and pretended to die. "Haha, very funny!" I joked. He started to laugh. "Aw I though I had you on that one!" He joked. "Haha. Nice try though." I smiled and went back outside. He joined me. This vista is beautiful. And with him here is even more beautiful than I imagine. I never known that love have a powerful power. It changes us. He held my hand and kissed my forehead. "I want to stay here forever. Just with you." I said to him. He smiled and looked at the beautiful view. There was a lake next to this cave. And some trees. And a great view of the sunset. "This sun rise used to be ugly and depressing.. But now you make everything beautiful." He said. I looked at him and smiled. He kissed me and I kissed back. I know I shouldn't be falling in love. But it seems alright.