Darkness power decovered?

I ran and ran. I'm loosing my breath. No I'm late. I hope Lucy isn't worried. "Heheh. Hey, Ah- Ke- Mi? Come over here..." A whisper called out. I turned at where I heard the noise. No, no, don't get into it. I turn forward and I saw a little girl. Well she was shorter and she look like me yet younger and her eyes was gold. Also she have a cute little bow on her head it's the color red. I didn't look like that. I was wearing light blue and pink. And I didn't have a bow. And also my eyes were a light shade of pink mixed brown. "Ah- Ke- Mi-? Is that. You?" She said. I shivered. "W-who a-re y-y-you?!" I squeaked. "I am.. Evil.. You want me.. Right? You need me. I want to be you. Akemi you need me." She said. "N-no! I don't need you!" I shouted. She smiled deadly and held out her arms at me. "I will become one with you. You need me. You will always need me." She said. She walked towards me. It's a good time to run Akemi! But I can sense she can teleport behind me so I stood still. "You belonged to me. Forever!" She said. She started to laugh and laugh. I was scared and I didn't know what to do. I flipped out. "You think I need ANYONE?! I don't need you to become stronger! I will be stronger and NO BODY!! I repeat NO BODY will EVER, EVER Own ME EVER!! I live on my own will. I don't need you!" I shouted. "But you need me. I need you. We will be happy together." She said. I have total anger. "NO!" I yelled. I summoned two demons at her. "GO!" I shouted. Both of the demons hit her. And she fell. I held my arm out at her. "Fire to hell!" I said. She burned. "Ow. Stop it! STOP IT AT ONCE!!! YOU NEED ME! I WILL TAKE OVER AND TOU WILL REST!!!" She screamed. "No... Burn... I will never rest.. You will burn in hell." I said. I closed me hands to make a fist she was gone. Gone to hell. What's this power I will?! It is awesome. Now I can make them go to hell.. They will burn.. Yes they will learn the pain the suffered others.