Hunter wins...

"Hey sorry I worried you." Some one said to me. I smiled and thought it was Yuro. I ran and hugged him. "I missed you!" I jumped on him. He patted me on the head. I back up and looked at the ground. He kissed me on the cheek. I smiled. And looked at my hands. It was bloody. "Yuro? Why is there blood on you?" I asked. "Oh Yuro's gone. It's Hunter." I looked up and saw hunters face all bloody. I looked down to hide my tears. But I noticed something in his hand. A bloody head? "W-where is Yuro?" I demand. He smirked at me and laughed. "Yuro's gone. No one can interfere with our love anymore. Again I met you first I deserve you not him." He said. He waling up to me while dropping Yuro's face. I back off. "Why?" I squeaked. "Why Yuro?" I fell and cried. "It's for the best. He ruined my plans for us too. Shouldn't you be happy for me?" He asked coming closer to me. "No. Kimi likes you. She won't like you no more when I tell her what you done to Yuro!" I screamed. "You don't understand I loved Yuro. He loved me.." I sadly whispered. "But I'm his replacement. Who cares about Kimi? She's just another weirdo like you." He said. "What? A weirdo?! Okay you can call me that but not Kimi!! Kimi is nice, helpful and always friendly!" I yelled. "But I met you first. She didn't." He said. "So what? That doesn't answer the fact that she isn't a weirdo." I said. "Heh. Kimi is a weirdo alright. She's stupid." He smirked. "No she isn't. Stop it! She's not but I know you are!" I yelled. "Oh so you refuse me? Well no matter. You want to know my power? It's darkness. And if I can't have you. I'll have to take you by force." He said. "No." I whispered. Darkness surrounded me. I was stuck in his darkness not knowing what my body is actually doing. I've lost. No.. No. NO!! I kept telling myself that. It's ok. But I don't have Yuro's wrath with me. I cried... No..