Meet me.

Hi, my name is Akemi Yumi. I'm 15. People call me weird and crazy because I have two sides of me. One is good and nice. The other is a killing machine, strong but very smart. You'll know when I am one or the other because they both have different features. When I was born my mother and father care a lot about me. Risk everything for me. But once they saw me when I was 3. They saw I had two different sides. So they hated to do this but they had to run. Or they will be killed by me which that was never going to happen. But they decided anyways. They gave me food water and everything. But they left me. I lived on my own it was a lonely feeling but got used to it. I took care of myself School is very easy for me class is boring and the students don't talk to me at all. They think I'm weird or think I will kill them. But the truth is I am really nice if you get on my good side. I don't have much friends. I only have four. And the others are getting use to me and trying to be my friend. But the truth is some just gets on my nerves. One friend, is my best friend her name is Lucy. She's smart and kind but she hits me is I am being dumb. But I don't get angry I know she's playing around. Another is my best friend Kimi. She's playful and nice. But she is a great fighter and she have a mysterious past. Her mother died at birth and her dad suicide right after and she ran away from her aunt and changed her name to Kimi Ace. She chose Kimi because it means you. She likes to make others happy not herself. And her last name is Ace because she's always on target. Another is my good friend Hunter. One day he asked me to be his friend. He was the first one to be my friend actually. I asked him what's a friend he laughed and smiled. I got kind of mad just because I didn't know what he meant and how he jokes. I didn't even know what was "joking around" mean. He taught me so much I told him I was very great full that he was in my life. So he can teach me so much things I didn't know before. The last one was introduced to me by Hunter. His name is Yori. He said Yori means trust. And I do trust him. I have this strange feeling for him. I can't quiet tell what it is I never felt it before. I call him Yuro though. That's his nickname. But anyways I have enemies and allies, ups and downs, I don't get why people don't like me. I can flip off anytime I want but I choose not to. Unless it bugs me so much I flip off without knowing it. You'll learn more about me later in my story. I'll look forward for the killing. Err and the friends??