My unusual dream.

When I fell asleep silently, I had a weird dream. Well... I see myself with Yuro.. I am happy. And he is too. But I see others.. Blur faces all around me and Yuro. Yuro disappeared as I fell on the ground crying. People all around me yelling, telling jokes, and laughing. I saw myself get sadder and sadder. I tried to help myself up and say it's alright. But I went right through her, well myself. I looked at myself. I cried and scream, "Get away! YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE!! IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE LIKE THIS TO ME, I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO KILL YOU ALL!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL!!! I HATE YOU I HATE ALL OF YOU!! NO ONE CARES NO ONES REAL TO ME! JUST BURN TO THE GROUND!!" I looked at myself in fear. But it's true. I am scary. But it's for reasons. I looked at everyone. They just laughed. I can sense my hatred for all of them. That's when I just drift off into my dark spirt. Everyone looked at me once more and fear filled their eyes. That's what you get for messing with me. One rule. Don't make me angry. Just as I want going to say something. I, well she sung a song.. "Some times, I want to see.. Everything burn.. I want to see people... Die.. I want to burn this place.. Down to ashes. I want people to suffer... I want them to feel my pain... Yes I know people didn't do a thing... But who's to blame? I want to see this place burn on the ground. I want to see this burn. Burn burn.. Peoples hatred.. Peoples sorrow.. Peoples screaming.. People cries, won't bother me no more. Who did the same.. Feel my pain.. See how my life is.. I just want to see you burn! Just burn.. Burn away.. Then decay.." She sung.. My, her singing was soft and sad. She was crying.. She finally stood up. Her clothes turn blue and dark. A fire halo appeared on top of her head.. Well of course I'm fire resistance..(Hehe being fire resistance all of a sudden is bogus.) well I was fire resistance so fire couldn't hurt me a bit. Fire wings appeared on my back. My hair was dark but blue dark. She well I looked at me and said.. "No one can be trust." She flew up and burned people and slice them. Blood splattered all over her face! She smiled evilly and let out a horrifying laughter. "They had there chance." She said. She flew over to Yuro and my eyes dark red. He looked at me in fear.. "Please.. Akemi.. You aren't this person. You are that nice, pretty, funny, girl. You are amazing. Look at your self.. Look at everyone. Do you think this is what the-" He was interrupted. "Yes.. They need to pay they need t-" She was also interrupted. "I love you for who you are! You don't need everyone criticizing you I know that. But I'll be here, your friends will here to support you and help you. Now please. Don't be mad calm yourself down. I want to be with you..." He said looking down. "No.. That's a lie. You're only saying that to calm me down. Everyone does that." She said. "Well maybe but. Still. I do kind of like yo-" "That's a lie." She said. She fell on the ground. "That's all a lie isn't." She cried out. She looked down sadly then looked up at him. She changed a little bit. Her halo disappearing her wings also disappearing. Her clothes turn lighter. Her eyes filled with tears. "No... It's the dead truth." Yuro said. Sitting down next to me and hugging her.. He sung a song I sang but changed the lyrics a bit. "You know you want to see the world burn... But it's not you... Everything is alright... Because I'll be with you... Love or hate.. Burn for faith.. It's all right... You don't need to see every one perish.. You don't need to see everyone burn... You'll be alright.. Just hold me tight...I'll be the one to love you.. To protect you.. And care for you too. You don't need to see, fire, fire, fire! I don't need you sad.. I need you smile to live.. I need it to be glad.." He sung in a soft voice. He looked at her and smiled. She looked back at him and smiled. Her tears disappear as she wiped it off. "I love you to-" She was interrupted. "Akemi! But I introduced him to you! I Loved you!! I WAS THE ONE WHO MET YOU FIRST! YOU'RE MINE!!" A loud scream echoed in my head. Who was that? A boy came out of the shadows and saw his half bottom face. He grinned evilly. I woke up instantly. Whoa.. Who was that?