Lusting for you-completed

By 50shadesofblues

Kira Allen and Lucian Pall are no love struck strangers. Instead they have known each other their whole lives... More

Lusting for you
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54_ The end!
Book 2
Chapter 55- Prologue
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Check out the trailer
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
The end

Chapter 38

12.2K 580 10
By 50shadesofblues

I turned away from her worried eyes to meet Damon's. Dark haired blue eyed Damon was shared something of Lucian in his looks. Both Damon and Lucian had their fathers dark good looks but Julian was like their mother blond with green eyes. The girls, Lucian's two sisters were one of each. Dark haired Lolitha and the fairer haired Natasha. I haven't seen them in ages.  But we had never been close to begin with.

Of all of Lucian's siblings I shared words with Damon the most.  He was the only one who seemed to care. But even him I had not seen much of in the last five years.

"What is your plan?  You must have one in coming here, " said Damon staring down at me with an expression inscrutable in his blue eyes.

" I was thinking... you know when Lucian and I were children and he used to blank my thoughts, " I said this to Cassie prompting her to recall those times.

"Yes?"  Cassie looked at me hesitantly.

"I was wondering if you could do that to Lucian. To both of us.  To block our minds and make us forget each other.  Its the only way Lucian could survive my death. You've already seen I am too far gone to make a decent recovery. Its Lucian's blood in me that's keeping me alive at all. I don't want to go knowing I have done nothing to make things right. Lucian deserves a chance to be happy.  He's just too stubborn to see it that way," I said simply.

We all know that his love for me aside, his guilt over my death alone would be enough to send him off the bender and swiftly follow in my wake to meet our maker.

"I could put him in the grave for just doing this to you," said Damon. His eyes glittering in a barely bridled rage that I have never seen on him before.  He was the calm and collected older brother.  He set aside his personal opinions and got the job done.  I needed for him to do that now. I reached out to catch his chilled hand in my own.

"Its too late, " I said to him simply.  " Its too late to worry over me. I am all but gone. Spare your concerns for my Lucian.  He will need it more."

The light in his eyes twitched flickering into a darker depth giving me a glimpse into what he really was behind his carefully constructed facade. I released my hold on his hand feeling the chill from his skin ride up my hand seeping into my very bones till my blood cooled and shivers racked through my body.

His snarl was instant and vicious but I felt my vision waver then black out completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.2K 26
This is a Jasper Hale love story. Please enjoy.
54.4K 1.4K 46
Bella and Jacob have been really close since Edward left. But Edwards comes back and Bella is back with Edward that cause for Jacob to put distance b...
932K 26K 42
Beatrix found her mate on her 16th birthday. Calvin isn't the perfect guy like every girl would want but that wasn't what Beatrix was looking for in...
252K 7.4K 31
Even vampires have mates... Vladimir is the King of Vampires. His empire thrives under his rule, but he something is missing; his mate. Vlad has scou...