With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 40

14.3K 740 602
By jamelaq

Hi! Hello! How're you guys doing?

Thank you for your feedbacks and suggestions on the previous chapters. It really helps a lot.

Anyways, let's start! Are you ready?

⚠️Boring chapter ahead!⚠️

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

Unknown to Mikey and the rest, as soon as the door closed y/n's finger twitch followed by her eyelashes and soon her eyes opened.

Y/n opened her eyes staring at the white ceiling above her. Then she blink once. Twice.

1st pov:

'What?' I look around the room I'm staying at and realize that I'm at a hospital.

I then tried moving my limbs and then sigh in relief. 'Thank god nothing's broken.' I thought.

I notice a needle was inserted on my right hand connecting it to an IV drip beside my bed.

Then I tried to lift my head and then- "Oww", it hurts. I lifted my left hand to touch my head and I felt some bandage wrapped around it.

'What happened?' I tried to recall why I'm in this state. As I was thinking, the door suddenly opened and a lady entered, probably my assigned nurse base on her uniform.

Her face express a shock expression before morphing into a wide grin as she hurriedly walk towards me and said, "Your awake! Thank goodness!"

'Huh?' I stared at her as she continued on blabbering about my condition as she checks my IV and other stuffs.

Based on the words she said, I learned that I was asleep for two weeks and there was a blond teen always visiting me aside from my grandparents. 'Blond... blond... who? I know a lot of blonds in Toman so which one is it?'

I got cut off from my thoughts when the nurse said, "I'll go call the doctor to check up on you now. I'm so happy for you." Then she left the room.

I'm now alone again. 'Hmm?'

My eyes glistened with glee when it caught upon the sight of the holy almighty dorayakis just waiting for me to devour them on the bedside table. The basket is full with this delicious goodness. Yum.

I wonder who gave these. I love you whoever you are.

I opened one up and right before I was about to bite into this precious dorayaki on my hand, it got block by the oxygen mask I didn't notice I was wearing. Tsk.

I remove the mask and I, again, focus my attention on the dorayaki on my hand. I move it closer to my mouth. Closer... closer... Right when I was about to bite the snack, the door suddenly opened interrupting me from eating my precious dorayaki again. I internally groaned.

I watch as a guy in a white coat, probably my doctor, approach me. He introduce himself as my doctor and then ask me if it's alright for me to answer his questions.

I look between him and my dorayaki alternately as he waited for an answer from me.

'Dorayaki first? Or answer first?'I look at my dorayaki then at my doctor.

Dorayaki?

Answer?

But I wanna eat!

But...

Muu~ why is this so hard?!

I look at my dorayaki then at the doctor a few more times before I said, "Can I eat while you ask?", as I gestured my treat to show him.

I see him blink not expecting my question then he answered, "Of course.", before chuckling a bit to which I ignore.

Finally, finally, I get to bite my long awaited Dorayaki. 'Mmm~ delicious.'

I munch on my food as the doctor ask me a series of questions to which I answered a yes or no. I grab another one and eat it as well.

Right when I was in the middle of finishing my second dorayaki, the doctor was done asking me questions and was about to leave. "Wait." I said.

He look back and ask, "Do you feel uncomfortable or anything?"

I shook my head no and I ask, "How's my friend Keisuke Baji doing? He's alive, right?"

He thought for a moment then he answered, "Your friend's fine. He's alive but he hasn't woken up yet."

I let out a sigh of relief when I heard his words. "Alright, thanks doc!" I said as I wave my free hand watching him leave and close the door.

"Now, come to mama~" I said while looking at my half eaten dorayaki and munch on it, finishing it in 3 bites.

Now that I've finished, I'm again stuck not knowing what to do next. 'Waaah, I'm so bored~'

I wonder who brought me here. My last memory of the event was kicking Baji's hands letting the knife fall somewhere then seeing black. Oh! I do remember feeling somewhat nauseous and something wet behind my head but that's it.

I'm pretty sure Toman won. I wonder what happened to Kazutora after. I hope Mikey didn't kill him.That poor soul. I sigh thinking about it.

I lied down again and close my eyes about to sleep again. I put back the oxygen mask on my face because the doctor told me to put it back on after I eat. Then I fix my blanket and soon drifted off to sleep.

Zzz... zzz.. zzz

Zzz...zzz

3rd pov:

Just as y/n drifted off to sleep, Mikey went back at the hospital as soon as he was done eating with the others.

He went on the familiar path of the hallways and press the elevator button going up. The elevator doors opened and he entered and pressed Baji's floor.

After a while, the doors opened and he went out going straight to Baji's room to visit him first.

He sat beside his bed and talk. "You're an idiot, y'know?" Mikey started a he watch Baji's chest rising up and down in a rhythm.

"Don't do sh*ts like that ever again, alright?" He continued. "Both you and y/n-chin nearly made me do something out of my control...really..."

Mikey then look down and finished by saying, "...Thank you... for being alive, Baji. Wake up soon, alright? Buddy."

He then stayed for an hour and a half just sitting beside him in the silent room with the exception of the beeping heart monitor on the side.

Mikey finally went out Baji's room and proceeded to visit y/n next. He again entered the elevator and press y/n's floor.

Upon arriving, he directly walk the familiar path he always take these past two weeks. Standing outside her door, Mikey slide it open and entered.

He walk to her bed and saw the sleeping y/n. He lifted his right hand and slowly move it towards her hair and slightly comb it with his fingers.

Then he gently stroke her cheek with the back of his fingers stopping just under her chin. He notice that her face was cold so he fix her blanket covering her from the cool air.

He just sat there staring at her face. Unknown to him that y/n woke up three hours ago and is just in a deep sleep at this moment.

Time flew by so fast that Mikey had to go home because visiting hours are over. He got up and for the last time he said, "Y/n-chin, please wake up soon. I'll be back tomorrow morning." Then he left.

A few hours earlier, the nurse informed y/n's grandparents about her regaining consciousness. Too bad when they arrived y/n just got back to sleep so they left after an hour planning to just go back tomorrow morning.

Chapter End
(Not edited)

I kinda miss writing in y/n's pov ngl. It's so fun writing in y/n's perspective.

So, how are you feeling? Any thoughts regarding this chapter? Hehe.

Tomorrow's gonna be fun. Get excited! Hahahaha.

Bye-bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267 4 21
"𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶" 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑e figure in front of you stood tall with th...
536K 27.9K 102
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
79.4K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
403K 18.5K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "But when you told me the whole st...