IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

By LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... More

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 63

4.7K 192 76
By LadyZinnia

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 19

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Hahaha Chill! You look like you've seen a ghost! Should I feel offended?" You laughed at his reaction and leaning down to pick up the snacks on the floor.

"Ha-haha H-how long have you've b-been here?" Jay ask trying to hide his nervousness, praying to God and all the angels that you didn't hear what he just said, bending down too picking up the snacks.

"I Just got here, and heard about Beast king? What about beast king?" You ask curiously tilting your head to the side while rearranging the snacks on the counter.

"B-beast king, I-I just thought how they come up with the n-name." Jay chuckled, nervously helping you rearranging the snacks.

"Ooohhh they said I'm a beast everytime I perform, beast on winning and thinking that I'm a guy they started calling me Beast King, I think?" You said trying to remember when it started.

"Mmmmm" Jay nodded and sigh in relief, thanking everything he could think of that you didn't heard anything.

"Should I..." Jay thought, while staring at you.

"Goota go oppa." You chuckled with pack of chips in your right hand and was about to go

"I got this." Jay told himself and held your hand halting you from leaving.

"Oh? Why? Do you need anything?" You ask in confusion, staring at him in the eye.

Silence filled the room, looking at each other.

Jay closed his eyes and took a deep breath, you were so clueless about the guy who's about to confess to you.

"It's Now or Never!" Jay internally screamed at himself.

"Y/n I......I-I" Jay stuttered gathering all the confidence he has.

"You....go on, you can tell me everything." You said, smiling genuinely reassuring him.

Making him lost in your eyes.

The room went silent again and then he smiled.

"No, now's not the right time.... If ever I'm gonna confess I want it to be special. private. Just the both of us, without this cameras pointing at us." Jay said who look at the cameras that are pointing at them and sigh.

"Nothing." Jay said smiling and shaking his head.

"Do you wanna hug?" You offered because he seems like something's bothering him.

"Yeah!" Jay immediately said and pulled you for a tight hug, you hug him back and that took a long time.

"O-oppa...." You said worriedly

"Hhm-mmmm?" Jay hummed which made him nervous thinking of you might already got the idea.

"Are you really having constipation? You know that we always can ask the staffs for some medicine. Do you want me to ask for you?" You said worriedly making Jay close his eyes and sigh in frustration

And the hug turned into putting you into headlock.

"YAH! I told you to never listen to those brats! Look at what they've been teaching you!" Jay scolded

"We've been summoned." Jungwon, Ni-ki and Daniel said entering the Pantry room

"Jay hyung we've been looking for you!" Jungwon said excitedly, separating the two of you.

"Yeah, you don't know how much we've been through just to get those." Daniel added

"Those? What do you mean?" Jay ask in confusion.

Ni-ki grab Jay's hand, placing something on it.

"What're these?" Jay ask looking at the three of them and the thing on his palm.

"Seeing you suffer like that makes me guilty and reminds me the suffering of Bisco too." Niki said putting his arm over his Jay hyung shoulders, patting him seriously.

"It's medicine for your constipation hyung." Daniel cheered innocently.

"Now you don't have to worry about it, what a reliable maknaes we are!" Jungwon added proudly.

"Indeed!" Ni-ki and Daniel agreed and the three of them laugh like they've solved the hardest case in the world.

Jay close his eyes and took a deep breath, clenching both his fist.

"Run..." Jay saids, opening his eyes and smiled deadly calm

Hearing that, the laughter instantly died down.

"H-hyung what do you mean?" Jungwon stuttered in confusion, making the three of them slowly stepping back after they felt the killer aura coming from Jay.

"You don't h-have to feel embarrassed, w-we're human that's normal." Ni-ki added laughing nervously, comforting Jay.

"On the count of three." Jay said clenching his Jaws while smiling.

"B-but we brought it for you!" Daniel defended panicking.

"Y-yeah" Jungwon nodded nervously.

The three of them stumble while stepping back.

"I n-never got wrong with my gut feeling, you make the exact same face like Bisco when he had constipation!" Ni-ki rapped explained panicking.

"3!!!" Jay yelled and start chasing the three of them.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" The three maknae screamed for their lives.

"Should I be worried for the three?" You ask yourself, thinking.

"Nope, that's normal, it happens everyday." You shrugged, moving snacks to the side, sat on the counter and opened the bag of chips

"What took you so long?" Heeseung said entering the Pantry room looking for you.

"Right! I forgot!" You halt from eating the chips, smiled and did a peace sign, hoping to be forgiven.

"Let's go, Sunoo's whining for his chips too." Heeseung chuckled shaking his head at your cuteness.

"Want some piggyback?" Heeseung said

"Yesyesyes! Heeseung oppa's the best!" You said enthusiastically nodding. Heeseung smile and went towards infront of you with his back facing you.

"Oh wait!" You said while grabbing snacks that you can handle and wrap your arms around his neck.

"How can you hold this much snacks?" Heeseung said in amazement.

"Anything for food you know." You chuckled confidently and hop on his back.

Heeseung fixed your position, for you to feel comfortable before start walking.

You were holding onto him so close afraid of the snacks on your hand might fall.

Without you even noticing Heeseung was turning red like a tomato because of how tight you're hugging him and how close your face to his, he could feel your breath on his neck.

Both of you are now at the front door of the practice room.

"We're here." You cheered tapping his shoulder signaling him to put you down which he did, and you noticed something.

"Are you okay? Why are you so red?" You ask worriedly.

"W-what? N-no! It's just you're so heavy!" He defended pushing you softly inside the room

"Yah!" You protested and start chasing him inside the room.

After goofing around, both team continued practicing so hard, perfecting every detail of the choreography as they could.

This is also your last practice with Hanbin, it's already dawn and both of you are laying on the ground like a star fish, panting from the intense practice.

"Thay was really fun!" You laughed while catching your breath

"Hahahaha yeah..." Hanbin chuckled.

It was silent but a comfortable one.

"Y/n.... Before anything else, I would like to thank you for all the things you've done for me from the moment I met you, I really really learned a lot of things from you. No words can express how much greatful I am meeting a person like you and being on this journey with you." Hanbin said, genuinely smiling and sincerely thanking you.

"Hahaha same here oppa, remember the promised we made since the first part of this show. We'll debut together." You said, remembering the Grounders promised to each other.

Hanbin just smiled and look at the ceiling.

"Actually, I'm not expecting too much from this show, being here, just being one of the participants is already an honor for me. I've never really thought that I've come this far, before, I'm just an ordinary guy who loves to do dance cover of the kpop songs that I love with my group in Vietnam. Dreaming of becoming a kpop idol too someday." Hanbin chuckled, reminiscing all things he have been through.

"But who would have thought I'd be accepted here, got this far, met new family and been trained by the BEAST KING herself!" Hanbin said happily, making you laugh too.

"Same here, I just discovered a lot of things about myself in here and learned a lot from you guys too." You chuckled.

"Let's debut no matter what oppa!" You cheered lifting your pinky finger.

Hanbin stared a moment at those pinky finger and a bit hesitant, but seeing you smile from ear to ear reassured him that both of you will reach your dreams.

"Yeah let's debut together!" Hanbin agreed, smiling brightly intertwining his pinky with yours.

"Now I really wanna do my best, even though I know it's impossible I still wanna fight. It would be really nice to debut on the same group with her. I'll fight till the end." Hanbin thought to himself.

***SLOW CLAP***
***SLOW CLAP***
***SLOW CLAP***

"Would you look at that?" K said smiling, feeling betrayed.

"We found the two traitors!" Jake added

"You two practiced without me?!" Ni-ki said in disappointment.

"Hyung?! Noona?!" Daniel and Jungwon said in a tone of parents scolding their kids, waiting for explanation.

The other I-Landers starts entering the practice room while doing slow clap.

"I feel so betrayed TWIN!" Sunoo ranted and start tackling you.

All of them ran towards you and Hanbin and lay on top of you two. The chaos started.

That went well with all of you practicing together one last time as 11, laughter and teasing each other filled the I-Land.

After that you put hand in hand together.

"RUN FOR YOUR DREAMS, I-LANDERS FIGHTING!!!" All of you cheered and laugh.

The chaos ended and all of you starts heading back, changing and preparing to sleep.

***At the top 4 room

The five of you were now laying on your own beds with Daniel beside you.

"Jay hyung" Sunoo called

"Yeah?" Jay hummed, moving a bit, finding the comfortable spot.

"Can you turn off the dressing room lighs?" Sunoo pleaded.

"It's alright, it's gonna turn off when the staffs turn off the other lights." Jay said, don't have the will to stand up anymore.

"No it's not." Sunoo said.

"There's no such thing." Heeseung chuckled who's already wearing sleeping eye mask.

"The dressing room has a separate switch." Sunoo explained.

"I don't care, I don't wanna get out of bed." Jay chuckled, covering his face with blanket.

"Come on! Just this once~" Sunoo pleaded.

You and Daniel just chuckled at their conversation.

"Daniel, what about Daniel." Jay suggested the maknae.

And Daniel immediately pretended to sleep and start snoring.

"Pppfff he's sleeping." You said, saving Daniel.

"Sunoo-yah" Heeseung called.

"Mmmm" Sunoo hummed.

"Why are you making your hyung do it? Go turn it off!" Heeseung said dramatically in his deep tone voice copying the announcer.

"Hahahahahahaha" All of you laughed.

"Hahahaha are you his long lost son?" You laughed.

"Why are you talking like that? Hahaha" Jay added laughing at Heeseung.

"Aaaahhh Jay hyung~ Come on~" Sunoo pleaded again.

"Stop it~" Jay whined.

"This is not even about age but if you want to turn it off, go turn it off yourself, why are you making Jay do it?" Heeseung chuckled.

"Because he's close." Sunoo defended.

"What kind of logic is that-wait you have a point though! Jay go turn it off!" Heeseung said

"HAHAHAHAHA" All of you laugh looking at Jay who's laughing in defeat.

"Just let me sleep, please!" Jay protested covering his face with the pillow.

Sunoo thought of an idea and looked at you grinning, getting what he meant you shook your head and mouthed no.

"Please" He mouthed and pout.

You just smile in defeat and rolled your eyes at him making him smile in success.

"Jeongsong-ie oppa~ please turn of the lights." You pleaded with a bit aegyo tone, making Heeseung, Daniel, Jay and even Sunoo sat up in surprised looking at you in shock.

Jay who can't stop himself from smiling.

"JEONGSONG-IE?!" Sunoo, Heeseung and Daniel protested.

"W-what?" You ask and just covered your face with the blanket feeling embarrassed.

"okay~" Jay said can't stop himself from smiling, voluntarily stood up, turned off the lights and close the dressing room's door.

They sent Jay with death glares.

"Jeongsong-ie oppa~" Jay mouthed sang teasing them,

"Good night everyone~" Jay sang and lay on his bed smiling from ear to ear.

Heeseung, Sunoo and Daniel just rolled their eyes at him and went to sleep.

Tomorrow's the day where another I-Lander has to leave. Will everything goes well?

Author: New update 😊💜

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this story 💜💜💜 Please don't hesitate to comment, I do love reading your reactions and opinions about the chapters 😊💜.

English is not my native language so I do really apologize for the typos and grammatical errors.

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...