Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

By bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... More

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

T W E N T Y T W O

9.8K 152 14
By bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Val you ready?" Silver asks from the bottom of the stairs. Teena stood in the spare bedroom of Ben and Silver's new house, looking at herself in the floor-length mirror, the girl starting to wonder whether or not the dress was too sparkly for the wedding. She then realised that Mickie actually picked it out for her to wear, so she shrugged her shoulders, moved her softly curled hair behind her shoulder and grabbed her bag from the bed.

She walked out of the spare room and shut her door behind her, the girl making her way downstairs carefully so she didn't slip. Silver, Ben and Lando were all at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her, her best friend and boyfriend looking at her with heart-eyes whilst Ben shook his head at them.

"Wow, wow, wow. Mickie has done you pure justice." Silver grins.

"I was about to change, to be honest, 'cause I thought it was a little too sparkly." Teena replies, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Okay, can we get some photos before we go?" Silver asks as Ben nods. The footballer and his girlfriend stand on the bottom step of the stairs whilst Teena takes their photos, the two girls swapping places so that Teena and Ben had a few photos before Lando swapped with Ben.

"Might I say you look gorgeous, angel eyes." Lando whispers before he presses a soft kiss to her cheek, the girl feeling butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"You're gonna make my legs jelly by the end of the night Norris." Teena pats his chest softly, the girl swapping places with Ben momentarily before she and Silver stood on the bottom step together.

Once everyone had pictures with one another, the two couples left the house, Teena and Lando going to Lando's car and Ben and Silver going to Ben's car. Teena sat in the passenger seat of the McLaren with her hands sitting between her knees to warm herself up.

"You can turn the heating on you know." Lando says as he turns it on for her, turning the heated seat on too. She smiled at him as he pulled out of the driveway, the boy taking his hand in hers and sitting them on his lap whilst he drove to the wedding venue.

"How early are we gonna be?" Lando asks.

"Why?" She replies, looking at him as he looks ahead with a smirk on his face.

"Cheeky." Teena smiles, the girl slipping her hand out of his and up his thigh.

"Probably about 25 minutes depending on how fast you drive mon amour." She answers his question, the boy stepping his foot down on the accelerator 2 seconds later.

♡♡♡

"Where did you get off too?" Silver furrows her eyebrows at Teena and Lando slip into the seats beside Silver and Ben.

"Nevermind." Silver giggles as she hands Teena her body spray.

"Oh you lifesaver." Teena whispers, spraying herself with it before she hands it back.

"You cheeky little devils, at least you didn't do it in the church." Silver whispers back.

"Blame the Brit, not me." Teena squeezes her leg softly, the two going silent as they listened to the Vicar wed Mickie and her husband Isaac.

"Can't believe you've shagged in a McLaren." Silver mutters as she leans back in her seat, the girl starting to quietly laugh at how ridiculous it sounded. Teena leant back in her seat and covered the bottom half of her face with her hand, the two girls laughing to themselves as quietly as possible. Ben and Lando looked at their girlfriends before looking forward and looking at one another, shrugging in confusion as the girl continued.

"It's not even that funny." Teena whispers, the two of them finding it hard to contain it.

Both sighed in relief when everyone was clapping for the newlyweds, the two of them laughing under all the loud noises which made a few people around them confused.

"Oh stop my mascara is coming off." Teena said as she kneeled down on the floor, the girl putting her hand on her face out of embarrassment as people around them were starting to stare.

"What's gotten into you two?" Zoe, one of the girls' makeup artists, asks with concern.

"Why did you make me laugh?" Teena looks up at Silver who laughs and kneels down himself, the two girls laughing on the floor whilst the guests were filing out of the church.

"Don't do it again on the way to the afterparty will you?" Silver asks as she stands up, holding her hand up for Teena.

"Why's it so funny to you?" Teena asks, the girl wiping underneath her eyes delicately so none of her makeup came off.

"I don't know." Silver laughs as the two couples leave the church.

"Mickie's gonna kill us." Teena sighs, the two of them finally having calmed down.

"I'll see you there kid." Silver high-fives her before they go their separate ways.

"What happened to you in there?" Lando asks as they get in the car.

"Silver just makes everything hilarious." Teena giggles to herself.

Lando sat with their hands intertwined on his lap as he drove them to the afterparty venue, the two of them driving in front of Ben and Silver for about 5 minutes before Ben took a wrong turn. Teena messages Silver with a quick dog, tongue and car emoji before she puts her phone away, Lando pulling up to the venue.

The F1 Driver got out of the car and opened the door for his girlfriend, holding her hand as she got out before he shuts the door and hands the key to the valet. Teena holds his hand and strokes his arm with her empty hand, the boy smiling to himself as various people around them watched them with beady eyes.

"Agh, hasn't anyone seen a good-looking couple before? We get it, all your husbands look like dogs and probably act like them too." Teena huffs, listening to Lando laugh loudly before they make it to their table.

"Where did Ben and Silver go?" Lando asks as Teena shakes her head.

"Dogging probably." Teena giggles.

♡♡♡

Lando watched Teena as she threw her head back in laughter, the girl having a rather hilarious conversation with Ben and he was cracking jokes left, right and centre. He'd never seen anyone look as gorgeous whilst she was laughing, her hair falling down her back and her tan skin glistening in the dim lights.

"I think Mickie wants us to dance." Silver taps her best friends shoulder, the two of them looking over at Mickie on the dancefloor who was waving them over.

"C'mon." Ben says as he gets up, taking Silver over to the dancefloor.

"May I have this dance?" Lando asks, standing in front of her with his hand out.

"I can't dance." Teena replies.

"Doesn't matter angel eyes." Lando beams, the girl rolling her eyes playfully before she takes his hand and is pulled from her seat. The boy stands in front of her with one of her hands in his, his other resting on her waist whilst hers rested on his chest.

"Can I say I'm privileged now because I've had sex in a car worth more than 50k?" Teena asks, watching Lando look down at her before he laughs.

"I guess you can." Lando responds, moving his hand off of her waist for a second to tuck her hair behind her ear for her.

"Hm, how can someone so innocent and so adorable make my legs hurt so much?" Teena asks.

"Have you been drugged or something? You're being very forward." Lando questions.

Teena just smiled at him, the girl moving her hands to the nape of his neck where she intentionally gripped the hair, listening to the very quiet groan that came from him. Lando looked down at her as she smiled, the girl being taken away from her actions when Silver and Ben walked over with a glass of champagne each.

"It's nearly midnight." Silver cheers.

"Here's to 2020 mon amours." Teena says, the four of them clinking glasses as it hits midnight. Lando pulls Teena into a passionate kiss, her hand with the champagne in wrapping around the back of his neck as his rest on her back.

"Happy New Year, mon amour." Teena smiles.

"Happy New Year, angel eyes." Lando smiles back at her, gently rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

"You make me want to vom." Silver groans.

"Go shag Ben in his Porsche already." Teena pushes her, the two girls laughing before they all go back to their table.

♡♡♡

"What?" Teena asks as she sits on the floor of Lando's house in front of a mirror he'd just left there.

"Nothing." Lando shrugs.

"Then stop staring at me." She replies, the girl putting her moisturiser on before she finished up. She stands up and yawns, the girl looking at her boyfriend who just takes a few steps closer to her and pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

"What are you up to in the coming weeks? Any shoots?" Lando asks.

"Silver and I have a good few coming up actually. Tommy Hilfiger, PLT and Nike." Teena replies, tucking her hair behind her ears. She gives him a soft smile before she moves past him, the girl going to the bathroom to brush her teeth before she went to sleep.

When she walked back into Lando's room the boy was already half-asleep in bed, his curly hair sprawled out all over the place as he lay on his stomach. Teena shook her head before she got in beside him, the girl not expecting him to turn on his side and pull her into him.

"Can you help me do my neck training tomorrow?" Lando asks.

"My least favourite thing about being your girlfriend is that." Teena laughs.

"But you're better at it." Lando pouts at her, the boy now lying between her legs with his head on her stomach whilst she lies on her back.

"Fine, fine." Teena replies, running her hands through his hair softly.

"Did your family leave town already?" Lando questions.

"Actually no, my Dad's looking around at buildings in Central London to expand the hotels worldwide." Teena responds.

"Oh, that's good then." Lando smiles.

"Not really, it means they'll want me to run it." Teena sighs.

"What's so bad about being a hotel manager anyway?" Lando asks curiously,

"Nothing is, it's a good job and makes a lot of money. But one time I went to work with my parents, all I heard was arguments between them both, both my brothers were mortified and I sat there watching thinking, this isn't what I wanna end up like. So I just stopped wanting to be there because it's basically destroyed my parents relationship." Teena sighs, unconsciously playing with his hair as he looks at her.

"They seemed fine on Christmas Day?" Lando furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's cause they don't do it in front of us. The only reason they're still married is because they have the hotel to think about. I think if my dad were to get this place out in London they would divorce, but it's just weird to see what I thought was one the perfect relationship in the light." Teena replies.

"Y'know I'm never gonna let us get like that, right?" Lando admits, watching her as she looks down at him.

"I simply won't let us get to the point where all we do is shout until one of us cannot speak anymore. You have my word." Lando continues, the boy sitting up as she crosses her legs and moves closer to him.

"Promise." He smiles, holding his pinkie out for her.

Teena smiled at him softly and wrapped her pinkie around his, the boy sealing his promise with a loving kiss before the two of them lie down and get comfortable. Lando draped his arm around her middle as they started to fall asleep, the girl tracing soft shapes on his cheek before she eventually falls asleep herself.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 14.6K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
136K 4.5K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
23.9K 577 16
I'm a young girl whose life turns 180° degrees in the blink of an eye. I had a less than normal life in Marseille. Until the car accident that change...
597K 17.8K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...