Lovely •Soogyu• ✔

By Beomgyusdejavu

❝come and put your clothes on Beomgyu!❞ ❝NO!❞ ❝I'll take away your honey crackers❞ ❝Oh please stop crying Beo... More

prologue+disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
Epilogue..

17

1.3K 70 36
By Beomgyusdejavu

"Okay Namjoon all you have to do is act, go on and give them off.. As soon as you do you go to the car where it's safe" Jin explained to Namjoon.

Jins house was currently busy, with Taehyung sweating up a storm enough to help cover Soobin and Jin in enough musk to hide their human smells. Jungkook was doing his best to dress Taehyun and Yoongi up, they needed to look presentable if they wanted Jimin to take them.

Soobin was busy preparing the tranquilizers while Jin was still explaining the plan to Namjoon.

"It's just a get in and get out situation with you and once your out we'll handle the rest, Hoseok will be there soon so as long as you do your part and stick the the script. The plan should be okay" Jin said carefully. Namjoon nodded and took a sip of his coffee "and you're sure the plan has no holes whatsoever?? Right?"

Jin got quiet, this worried Namjoon. "Jin... I'm totally on board with this plan but please please be careful."

"And I will, just do your part and I'll do mines. We leave at sun down and once we get there it's no turning back one wrong move and we could lose Beomgyu forever.." Jin said catching the attention from Soobin.

"No we won't.. This all has to work I can't bare to see him leave again, I failed him the night he was taken and I won't do it again" soobin said to Jin, his heart still hurt at the thought of that night, he still wishes he held onto beomgyus hand.

It's currently been two days since beomgyu was taken and tonight was the night. If everything went right then they could get beomgyu and be safe.

"Okay everyone remember your parts and don't fail. Namjoon when your part is done send me a text and that way me and soobin can sneak in through the back" Jin explained to Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and looked at his watch.

"We should get moving, it'll take us a while to get to the black market so we better get going now" Namjoon announced.  Everyone gathered in the living room and Taehyun covered his nose. "Yuck, Taehyung you smell" Taehyun gagged as he looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and pulled soobin into a hug "good! That means any other hybrid will smell me on Jin and soobin" taehyung said as he basically rubbed his body on soobin. Soobins face squeezed together in disgust when he smelt the musk Taehyung was rubbing on him. Taehyung let go of soobin and patted his shoulder then went to do the same thing to Jin who seemed more use to it.

"Alright guys let's get going" Jin clapped his hands and rushed everyone out of his house. Soobin made sure to grab his tranquilizer and followed everyone out of the house.

Tonight he was gonna get beomgyu back.

____

"What's taking them so long.. " Jungkook muttered to himself.

Currently soobin, Jin, taehyung and Jungkook were hiding in The back of jimins building, the black market was much more different then what soobin expected. It was.. How should soobin put this.. It was more organized.

The black market is located on the corner of deagu, you could tell when you entered the black market just by the atmosphere. The street was filled with hybrids, although it was night the streets were lit up with lights. There were building which soobin could only guess where businesses ran by hybrids. One building stood out from the rest, it had big LED lights on it and had PJM lit in pink, that was the building Jungkook, soobin, taehyung and Jin were currently hiding behind.

"Maybe Namjoon stuttered and gave everything away" Taehyung sighed and leaned against the brick wall. "Yea his acting skills suck but he was the only available person in such a short period.. Oh he texted me.. Things went well" Jin whispered as he looked up at Soobin.

Everyone looked at Taehyung and Taehyung rolled his eyes "yea yea yea" he said and walked to the metal back door. Taehyung grabbed the doorknob and easily broke the lock, pulling the door open.

"Good job Tae, okay stay here and wait we'll be back soon.. Let's go soobin" Jin gave Taehyung a quick headpat then pulled soobin into the building. Soobin held onto his tranquilizer gun with a tight grip as him and Jin carefully and quietly walked through the hallways, doing their best to avoid any cameras. "How will we know what room Beomgyu is in??" Soobin whispered to Jin.

"Uhm.. I don't know but my best guess is we find jimins office and maybe we can find where he's keeping Beomgyu.. Lucky for me I've been here before so I know where it is.. Just follow me" Jin said and found a back stairway. Soobin watched behind his back as they went up the stairs. Soobin suddenly bumped into Jin

"Why'd you stop.. Oh.. "

On the stairway sat a small girl, she looked around the same age as jungkook, but she was just skin and bones. She was definitely a hybrid, soobin could see her ears.. A poodle hybrid?

Her eyes where wide as she looked up at Jin and soobin, her mouth was bleeding and she had tears falling down her eyes. "Oh my god.. Are you okay.. " Jin Approached her slowly and kept a low calm voice. The girl shook her head and opened her arms, she didn't look as if she could talk but one thing was for sure. She needed help, she wanted help.

Jin immediately went by her side and used the sleeve on his hoodie to wipe the blood away from her mouth. Soobin stood there shocked at the scene. Is this how Jimin treated all of his hybrids, even if hybrids are look at as pets, they're still people.. They're still living breathing people.

"She doesn't look well at all.. Soobin I gotta help her.. Can you walk.. " Jin asked the girl. She nodded softly and Jin helped her stand up.

Soobin snapped out of his daze "wait hyung, if your gonna leave at least tell me where the office is" soobin watched Jin help the girl down the stairs "upstairs, second door to the right, I'm gonna take her to Taehyung and Jungkook and I'll come back quickly, I promise" Jin looked at Soobin with worried eyes.

Soobin knew Jin was telling the truth, he trusted his brother and he didn't want to stop his brother from helping an injured hybrid. "Okay.. Just be careful" soobin said softly; Jin nodded "you be careful okay??" Jin said back to soobin.

Soobin and Jin gave each other a nod and went separate ways. Soobin carefully and quietly made his way upstairs.

Soobin opened the door to the second floor and walked into the hallway.  Second door to the right..

Soobin stopped walking in his tracks when he came face to face with two hybrids. The hallway stayed silent, soobin felt his heart beat pick up as he held up his gun "I'm sorry, i don't wanna hurt you so this is the best option" soobin said in an apologetic voice.

"Hey wait! -" the male hybrid yelled but it was too late. Jin told soobin not to trust any hybrids no matter what, although he's the same one who just took a hybrid who needed serious help; soobin still listened to Jin's words and shot the Two hybrids.

The other hybrid hissed in pain before he passed out and fell to the floor along with his friend.

"God this place is honestly scary" soobin quickly walked down the hallway and went to the second door on the right. He wasted no time opening the door and walked right into the office.

Soobin looked around as he walked deeper into the office "Beomgyu? Baby bear are you here?? " soobin called out. God where is he? Beomgyu desperately just wants to save beomgyu.

Soobin felt his heart crumble as he fell to his knees. If Beomgyu wasn't here then where could he be??
Soobin felt his eyes burn as tears came to his eyes.

Suddenly Soobin heard scratching.. Scratching? Soobin looked around and slowly stood up. "baby bear?? Beomgyu" soobin slowly walked behind the desk and looked under it.

There Beomgyu sat, tied to the desk with ducktapr on his mouth. "Oh my god Beomgyu! " soobin quickly got down and took the tape off of Beomgyus mouth. He quickly untied beomgyu and Beomgyu jumped into his arms.

"Soobinie! Came por me" beomgyu cried as he held onto Soobins jacket tight. Soobin hugged beomgyu back and rocked back and forth. "Of course I came for you.. Oh my god your face what happened? Who hurt you?? My poor Beomgyu" soobin looked at beomgyus face and noticed a bruise on his cheek. Beomgyu just Whimpered and hugged Beomgyu.

"Wanna go home binnie... " beomgyu muttered softly. Soobin stood up and held beomgyu tightly, this time he wasn't gonna let go no matter what.

"Don't worry.. I'm gonna take you home and well make some cookies and watch anything you want. I even got you honey cookies" soobin rubbed beomgyus back as he walked to the door.

Soobin reached for the door knob, but before he could open the door the door opened. Soobin took a quick step back and wrapped both of his arms around Beomgyu in a protective way.

"Well well well.. What are you doing with my prized possession? "

FINALLY A CHAPTER AFTER SO LONG!!!

I've missed writing so much and I'm so happy to be writing after a. Long time. Life has been So rough rn. I'm really focused on my last year of school so hopefully this upcoming thanksgiving break I can write lots more.

Please look out for more chapters and pls pls take I to consideration of reading my new book Royalties! It's a huening siblings book and soon I'll be realising the first chapter!

I'll see you all soon again

I didn't proofread this so sorry for any spelling mistakes lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 788 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
26.9K 1.8K 11
"Who are they?" "My sons." "What are you?" "I'm a father." Cigarette, bruises, one-night stands, and bloody knuckles. All Seokjin knew in his life wa...
389K 16.8K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...
1.5M 67.7K 58
"Please don't use your puppy eyes on me." "Why? I'm cute when I do this!" You're living an ordinary life. Wake up, go to work and go to sleep. A rout...