ABO Lop-Eared Guard (abo垂耳执事)

By Shizakiraa

[Highlight Mine Sweeping: ABO/Slag Attack/Gou Xue/Birth/Wife Pursue Crematorium/Cub Autistic Stem/Unconventio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 30

1.2K 22 0
By Shizakiraa

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 30

    Lu Shangjin wiped his dripping hair with a towel, leaned on the bed with one leg bent, holding a mobile phone in one hand, his cold brows and eyes were a little more gentle, and looked at the bunny on the opposite side of the screen like a pet.

    Yan Yi was about to change clothes in the screen, just had the phone on the bed, brought back onshore Jin lips, looked at the yellow wall lamp shade more three-dimensional contour Face:. "I want to see you dressed,"

    "have any good ...... That... you've seen me everywhere." The skin under the fluff of the rabbit's ears was congested and turned pink, and Yan Yi hurriedly hid in a place where Lu Shangjin couldn't see and changed his work clothes.

    Picking up the phone, I don't know how to actively end this video call, but subconsciously I don't want to end this call.

    "It's stingy, then I'll take it off for you." Lu Shangjin smiled, unbuttoned the bathrobe and threw it aside, and put on the dark blue pajamas next to the pillow.

    The gunshot scars on Lu Shangjin's body are no less than Yan Yi. When he was young, he regarded these scars as merit medals, and he loved to fight hard.

    He is tall, with an inverted triangle back connected to a thin waist and abdomen. Lu Shangjin puts on his pajamas facing the screen sideways, and the shark muscles revealed when he raises his arms are engraved with a few messy scars.

    Yan Yi suddenly tightened the sleeves of his pajamas, and inadvertently pulled his nails into his palms.

    These deep wounds were suffered by Lu Shangjin for him.

    Yan Yi once fought against six M2 differentiation alphas. Even with A3 top differentiation glands, because he was too young and lacked experience, he was very stretched to pick at 6 o'clock. One of the alphas strangled his neck and threw it in front of the ground mill.

    The rollers of the rolling mill were fitted with long thorns, and they swiftly moved towards Yanyi.

    At the moment when he was almost crushed into meat sauce, Lu Shangjin rolled out holding him, a few long thorns scraped on his side chest and ribs. At that time, the wound was deeply visible, and the blood was dripping and unable to stop it.

    -

    Land Jin noticed across the screen in a small rabbit wander, snapped back the words Yi attracted the attention.

    "Yanyan, it's so cold at home, when will you come back?" Lu Shangjin asked calmly and gently. It didn't seem to mean to persecute Yanyi, but Yanyi always felt that an invisible pressure was oncoming.

    "If we are together again, will you give me a baby?" Lu Shangjin asked very earnestly, even the subtle light in his eyes was clearly visible.

    Yan Yi was beating the drum loudly in her heart, making her chest hurt.

    Child.

    There is now. I just didn't dare to tell him, for fear that I could not bear the unexpected reaction.

    "The conception rate between us is low, and even if we have children, it is not necessarily the alpha heir you want." Yan Yi lowered his eyelids, carefully testing Lu Shangjin's attitude.

    If possible, Yan Yi certainly hopes to have her favorite alpha care during pregnancy, and she also does not want her child to be born without an alpha father.

    Lu Shangjin said softly: "I don't care, as long as it is our child, I will like it."

    This sentence is too lethal for a pregnant and helpless omega, and it will almost fall when he hears it.

    Yan Yi almost blurted out to tell Lu Shangjin about the pregnancy.

    These days, Lu Shangjin seems to have really changed his personality. Even though some places still seem a little overbearing, he is really considerate and greatly coincides with the most beautiful alpha in Yan Yi's heart.

    Maybe you can try to believe him once, if Lu Shangjin becomes cold again, then choose to leave again.

    Just as Yan Yi was about to speak, an electric reminder flashed on the screen.

    He was going to hang up, but he answered in a hurry.

    Xia Jingtian’s voice is not clear with the sound of car horns: "I'm almost at the bar where you are, come out and pick me up. Hey, fuck! Can you drive a fool!"

    Yan Yi's face changed slightly, and the phone was hung up. Up.

    The display on Lu Shangjin's screen was frozen for a while, until Yan Yi hung up Xia Jingtian's phone and returned to normal.

    He raised his eyebrows and asked: "A call?"

    Yan Yi's expression was a bit cramped, and he still tried his best to answer calmly: "Insurance. You... Dry your hair and go to bed early. I will also go to bed first."

    "Three o'clock in the middle of the night ." Selling insurance?" Lu Shangjin narrowed his eyes slightly, carefully observing the subtle changes in Yan Yi's eyes.

    Little Bunny dodges his gaze intentionally or unintentionally: "...Is it incredible?"

    "Oh." Lu Shangjin wasn't very happy. She was very interested and planned to have a phone sex with Yan Yi, but was suddenly disturbed by a phone call from an unknown source. interest.

    "Then you go to bed early." Lu Shangjin's temper was also caught in just a few words, and he hung up the phone.

    Yan Yi saw that Lu Shangjin seemed to be angry, but he didn't know how to comfort him. He pursed his lips in distress for a while, first called Xia Jingtian back, put on his coat and went out to pick him up.

    When he went downstairs, Xia Jingtian was already waiting at the bar, constantly rubbing his face to drive away tiredness. He drove the car for more than ten hours, and only stopped twice in the middle, which was already a fatigue driving.

    Seeing Yan Yi coming down from the second floor, Xia Jingtian stood up suddenly, ran towards Yan Yi quickly, and hugged him in his arms. He saw that Yan Yi was weak most of the time, and almost formed a conditioned reflex, which was released in an instant. Soothing pheromone.

    What rushed over was an M2 split cougar alpha, the lop-eared rabbit race had some inherent fear of fierce beasts, and the same was true for the land brocade.

    When Yan Yi saw him leaping towards him, he subconsciously protected his belly, his body was tight and he dared not move.

    The comfort pheromone released by alpha with high fit and the comfort pheromone released by alpha with normal fit feel completely different to omega.

    If it is Gu Wei, he and Yan Yi have only about 65% fit, and the comforting pheromone he releases has little effect on Yan Yi.

    The fit between Lu Shangjin and Yan Yi is 75%, which is a very common value, but not particularly low. In addition, he has marked Yan Yi, so the comforting pheromone released makes Yan Yi feel very comfortable and safe. .

    But Xia Jingtian was different.

    The fit between him and Yan Yi is as high as 90 or more. The soothing pheromone released by Yan Yi is no less than a potent drug. As long as you get close to Xia Jingtian, Yan Yi must spend most of his energy to resist the sticky fit like a cobweb. If you don't pay attention, you will completely indulge yourself in the tender country.

    Therefore, he had to completely cut off all contact with Xia Jingtian. Xia Jingtian came to him, just like a pool of heroin sent to his nose when he became addicted to drugs.

    "Let go of me." Yan Yi took a lot of effort to push Xia Jingtian away, panting quickly, "Put the pheromone... put away..."

    Yan Yi's glands have now returned to the J1 level, and the estrus period has just ended. There is also a trace of courtship pheromone's residual temperature around the body, the more recovered the pheromone concentration, the stronger the pheromone reaction with Xia Jingtian.

    Xia Jingtian was also able to hold back the thought of melting Yan Yi into his body, holding on to the bar, and squeezing his arm forcefully, letting the pain drive him to wake up.

    Fortunately, the level of the two is high enough and self-control is strong enough to not lose control.

    "What are you looking for?" Yan Yi asked tiredly. His strength was all used to resist the attraction of fit.

    At that moment, he was also thinking, if he and Lu Shangjin can have such a fit, how can they love as hard and humble as they are now.

    Faced with the strong attraction of fit, Yan Yi also wavered.

    But subconsciously, he has been unmoved.

    "What did Lu Shangjin do to you?" Xia Jingtian looked at Yan Yi up and down, and saw that there was no trauma on his body and his expression was not sick, so he was a little relieved.

    "I didn't do anything." Yan Yi reluctantly smiled politely, and when he walked to the bar, he made Xia Jingtian a cup of refreshing mint tea to quench his thirst.

    This kid helped him a lot. Although Yan Yi felt pressured by such ardent and earnest pursuit, only Xia Jingtian was by his side when he was in the most difficult time.

    He should at least be grateful, and there is nothing wrong with children's love itself.

    Xia Jingtian held up the mint tea, rolling his apple up and down, hesitatingly asked: "How are your health recently."

    "Body?" Yan Yi stretched out his hand, "I have recovered most of it."

    "No, baby...how about it." Xia Jingtian Along the way, I typed the belly draft of a full-length novel, and when I came to Yan Yi, I still didn't know how to tell him about the fake pregnancy in a roundabout way.

    Yan Yi was stunned for a moment, his eyes were as gentle as a puddle of living water, and he gently stroked his belly: "Baby, very good." The

    rest of Xia Jingtian's words choked in his throat.

    "Or, go to the hospital tomorrow. For a checkup, you don't have to be afraid, I will go with you." Xia Jingtian couldn't help but squeeze his hands with the mint tea.

    He was still reluctant to look at Yan Yi and disappointed. After all, he was so looking forward to having a child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 110K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...
123K 291 14
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
194K 8.6K 23
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
48.4K 4.8K 100
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...