ABO Lop-Eared Guard (abo垂耳执事)

By Shizakiraa

[Highlight Mine Sweeping: ABO/Slag Attack/Gou Xue/Birth/Wife Pursue Crematorium/Cub Autistic Stem/Unconventio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 18

1.1K 26 1
By Shizakiraa

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 18

    Lu Shangjin was suddenly reminded, took a deep breath, and asked angrily: "Xia Pingtian told me that you have fallen in love with the hamster omega I brought to the hospital for gland replacement surgery."

    Bi Ruijing shook his head in wonder. Ash dust: "Don't talk nonsense, I'm going to grab someone from you? Who do you want to change the gland for?" Lu Shangjin twitched the

    corner of his mouth.

    Although the Xia brothers are a few years older, they look exactly the same. Even their voices are born in the same model. Think about the voice of Mr. Xia who asked Lu Shangjin to let the hamster omega out on the phone before, and it is exactly the same as today. The second son Xia who had spoken was more alike.

    "Fuck me." Lu Shangjin gritted his teeth.

    Bi Rui patted his forehead, and whispered to the bodyguard beside him: "Watching for a while, Madam wakes up to eat the plain noodles at the north gate of Xinjie." The

    bodyguard whispered: "The lady just called and said He doesn’t eat that anymore and wants you to go back and make him mutton ball soup."

    "What time is it when I go back?" Bi Ruijing frowned and looked at his watch. After waiting for me, I drove back by myself."

    "Yes."

    Bi Ruijing stepped on the cigarette butt and patted Lu Shangjin on the shoulder: "I have something to do at home, let's go now."

    Lu Shangjin went home alone, and no one took care of it for a long time. , The furniture fell into a layer of floating dust, and he was too lazy to hire people.

    The ashtray on the coffee table was smashed, and he was still lying torn apart under the sofa. Lu Shangjin walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and picked up the rabbit food packaging boxes scattered on the ground one by one and put them in order.

    It's been a long time since he asked Yan Yi what he wanted to eat. Most of the time, he thought he knew him, so he bought what he thought he liked to eat.

    But before, when he asked Yan Yi what he wanted to eat and what he liked to eat, the silly little rabbit always replied, "I like to eat what you gave me."

    At that time, Lu Shangjin would also pay attention to his small habits. He liked to eat strawberries, which was a big box. Eating so many cold and watery things was not good for the stomach. Lu Shangjin only allowed him to eat half a box a day.

    The little rabbit sat on the sofa disappointedly for a long time and sulked. Lu Shangjin had to bring the white fungus soup with the right temperature to feed him, and hold him for a long time to coax him well.

    At first, Yan Yi was very temperamental.

    But gradually it became so boisterous.

    He thought that Yan Yi was more sensible than before, but now he wakes up, a person is getting better and better, probably because the people who are willing to coax him are getting colder and colder, and being happy enough to get a hug, how dare you be the same again? Make heaven and earth just to listen to those who are not tired of listening to the lingering comfort.

    Lu Shangjin walked up and down the huge empty villa twice, and found a wardrobe in the storage room with quilts and pillows piled in it. In fact, Yan Yi has her own bedroom, but never sleeps. He only slept in it when he was alone. In this small cabinet.

    Lu Shangjin used to socialize outside, and did not go home until two or three in the morning. There was no word to be found everywhere. After rumbling through every corner, he finally took out the sleeping bunny curled up in the closet.

    Yan Yi rubbed his eyes, hugged his neck softly, and whispered: "I'm afraid to be alone... I have to come back early tomorrow."

    Lu Shang Jinte felt distressed, wrapped Yan Yi in his arms, and coaxed him: "Tomorrow I must come back early to accompany you." After

    so many years, Yan Yi had long since refused to act like a baby to herself.

    Lu Shangjin had always thought that Yan Yi had changed first, and their feelings would have faded. Now, with hindsight, he realized that he had changed.

    He leaned over and touched it, and fetched a picture from under the pillow.

    In the photo, two teenagers under ten years old hooked their shoulders, and Yan Yi was pouting his own rabbit ears. Lu Shangjin looked at him with a simple smile in his eyes.

    They had just met each other not long ago, and they had never kissed their mouths, only blushing and quietly hooking their hands together.

    The photo was plastic-encapsulated, but it can be seen that the photo itself is somewhat worn, and there are still a few drops of dried tears. It is probably too uneven to be touched, and it can only be preserved with a layer of plastic.

    Think about these years, they have been in love and indifferent, and they can't come up with anything to prove that these times have existed. The only thing they left is this photo taken by his omega father.

    "It's still there." Lu Shangjin's eyes became gentle, and he put the photo back under his pillow. There is also a black gift box stuffed under the pillow, inside which is properly placed a clean carrot brooch. After touching it, you can still find many treasures that Yanyi has collected. They are stuffed under the pillow, and you can feel relieved when you sleep. .

    It was so good in the past, and no one had ever mentioned the fit. Why suddenly fit became an excuse for boredom, and Lu Shangjin rubbed his temple vigorously.

    He picked up a pistol in the underground weapon storehouse, installed a silencer, and brought three magazines. He drove out of the villa and took advantage of the night to the house of Lu Lin in the suburbs of Changhui City.

    Lu Shangjin parked her car a kilometer away and approached Lu's house on foot. Lu Lin’s bedroom turned off the lights, but Lu Shangjin waited cautiously for half an hour in the shadow of the garden to make sure that Lu Lin was asleep and Lu Shangjin secretly loaded the gun. , Climbed up the balcony and turned into the second floor, walked down the stairs along the second floor, and turned into the basement.

    The basement of Lu Zhai is wide and bright, with hundreds of square meters designed with more than 20 compartments. Lu Shangjin held his breath and slowly walked deep into the quiet basement passage.

    Stopped outside one of the rooms.

    The lights are on, and it looks like someone lives here.

    Lu Shangjin held the gun in his right hand and leaned against the doorknob, gently unscrewed it, and opened a seam.

    It’s neat and tidy, with a bed, a TV on the wall, and old movies on the TV.

    There is an omega in his fifties sitting in a wheelchair, his legs shrunk into two thin rods like chopsticks, a steel sleeve is wrapped around his neck, and the chain extends along the steel sleeve to the steel nails on the wall. Seeing that he thought it was a murderous mob, Omega raised his head and smiled gently at Lu Shangjin.

    Unexpectedly gentle and bright. Although there are fine lines on the corners of his eyes, Omega can't hide the beautiful face of Omega when he was young.

    Omega waved to Lu Shangjin quietly and smiled gently, "Come on, I miss you so much."

    Lu Shangjin put down the gun, locked the door, hurriedly walked to Omega, knelt down, and let him touch his face.

    "Dad." Lu Shangjin called him softly.

    Ye Wan struggled to prop up his weak body, hugged him, and took a closer look at his son. Lu Shangjin's eyes were bloodshot.

    "Did you sleep well?" Ye Wan pressed his eyes distressedly.

    Lu Shangjin lowered his eyes, but stared at the omega's bulging abdomen, his eyes widened as if he had been stabbed. It was almost full-term.

    "Pregnant again?" Lu Shangjin's eyes were dull, staring at Ye Wan's belly blankly.

    Ye Wan's eyes were soft but bleak, and she still replied softly, "Yes. Lu Lin wants better offspring."

    "He killed one of my brothers, two younger brothers and four younger sisters. It's not enough." Lu Shangjin held a pistol. , The joints gurgled.

    On September 25, 2012, Lu Shangjin found their corpses soaked in formalin jars in the basement. Each of them was labeled with differentiation level. There are chameleon omega, beta, peregrine beta, and another. Differentiation of the peregrine alpha.

    He did not say anything and was investigating.

    On April 1, 2016, three years ago, he stopped sending flowers to Ye Wan's tombstone.

    Because that day, he discovered that his omega father, who had died for many years in the foreign population, had been imprisoned in the basement of this house, constantly giving birth to children.

    Lu Shangjin’s omega father Ye Wan, the gland type is chameleon A3, an A3 gland that is as precious and rare as Yan Yi. He is a retired special soldier, once Lu Lin was a sniper, and Ye Wan was his observer.

    Chameleon race J1 differentiation ability "360?? full observation";

    Chameleon race M2 differentiation ability "group invisibility";

    Chameleon race A3 differentiation ability "Nine- segment thrust".

    A top omega with all three differentiation abilities born for combat cannot escape the fate of being captured and imprisoned by Lu Lin and draining the last drop of blood. Yan Yi is just a little rabbit, and his differentiation ability can't even cause harm to others. .

    As a second-order peregrine falcon alpha, he shines everywhere, outside is a cold elite with hard wrists, calm and self-sufficient, but from that day on, as long as he sees Yan Yi's A3 gland, he will be depressed and out of control.

    So any omega around him can be Yan Yi, but he can't face the eagerness in Yan Yi's eyes.

    He can neither save his father's past nor protect Yan Yi's future.

    The children selected and cultivated by the Lu family's kind of raising Gu family grew up on the bones of countless failed, low-level, and no-potential brothers and sisters, and their hearts were hard.

    Unless Lu Lin is dead.

    However, it will take some time to replace Lu Lin as the master of the family.

    -

    leaves late from gently shake his hand, his grip on the gun on his lap to take over: "and say Yi and ready yet?"

    "No," Kam land stood up, a look of indifference, "I did not. Maybe, maybe he doesn't need me anymore."

    "Puff." Ye Wan couldn't help but smile. "Our level of omega never needs anyone."

    "But if, I mean if, if I can get a little love and cherishment, and this life may not be like this. I just give him children every day, and it has become my job." Ye Wanfu Lu Shangjin's hand, smiling faintly , Showing two dimples, "Don't let Yanyan be like me. To the end of the sadness, you forget where your heart grows."

    Lu Shangjin stood indifferently, his eyes trembled.

    "He was hurt very badly when Lu Lin led the third-order division at the beginning, and his entire left hand was strangled, and he was lying in my arms and shaking with fear." Ye Wan's voice was soft, but every word seemed to be stuck in Lu Shangjin's heart. Softly, "The existing technical resources of the Lu family are indeed very superior. You can't even tell that your left hand was

    remade ." Lu Shangjin's eyes widened, and he recalled carefully. It is completely indistinguishable by touch and visual effects. His left hand is also smart and beautiful enough, but when he lifts it to meet Lu Lin, he retracts his left hand behind his back in fear.

    And he didn't notice it, and even let Yan Yi, who might have been on the verge of collapse in his heart, stay alone with Lu Lin for so long.

    Ye Wan smiled indifferently: "Freedom and love are antonyms, why do I feel so uncomfortable sometimes. The third-order omega, if you don't like anyone, your life will be very good."

    Lu Lin was really considerate to him, and he cultivated Ye Wan as the most superior and luxurious prisoner.

    Lu Shangjin whispered: "Wait for a year, I will kill Lu Lin and take you out."

    Ye Wan looked at him with a smile, " Are the tulips at the door open? Waiting for me to go out and want to see more."

    "Because Lu Lin’s pheromone is a tulip, so I planted a house for him."

    "Actually, I only like lilies, you have to remember to give it to me."

    Lu Shangjin hurried out like a flee, remembering that the gun fell. In the room, I turned around to fetch it, and heard a muffled sound through the door.

    His hands were stuck on the doorknob, and his face lost his blood like a fading.

    Slowly pushing the door open, Ye Wan fell in a pool of blood, holding the gun equipped with a silencer on Lu Shangjin in his hand, leaving a charred bullet hole in his temple.

    Still a good smile.

    Lu Shangjin stood by the door, stunned, with the shadow of a lamp in his eyes, as if a little light.

    "dad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 41.1K 90
Associated name-新时代新冥界 (New Times, New Hell) AUTHOR-林知落(Lin Zhi Luo) Total Chapters- 134+10extras
31.7K 233 6
မင်းကို အမျိုးသား တစ်ယောက်အဖြစ် စားသုံးပေးရမလား။ အမျိုးသမီးတစ်ယောက်လို သာယာမှုတွေ ပေးရမလား။ ရွေးချယ်လိုက်။ - နတ်သခင်မ လီယွဲ့ (Gender fluid - စိတ်ကြိ...
138K 7.1K 21
I suddenly died while reading greek mythology. I know! I know! It's so cliche! I am very aware of that fact! But you're correct, I got reincarnated i...
783K 27.7K 100
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...