The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 2

935 49 406
By Rubaloshyne

Sithara sighed and wiped her eyes as she stared into the mirror. She sighed and tied her hair into a knot before walking out of the bathroom.

Amaira pursed her lips and looked at the slightly dusky woman. She exhaled her breath, giving Sithara a small smile.

" Thara are you ok baby," Amaira asked showing the love shaped pillow at Sithara.

Sithara giggled and nod her head. She walked towards the bed and hugged Amaira, placing her head on the other woman's shoulders.

" Un anna ve parthe odene yellam tiripiyum mindle vanturuchu, I thought this 2 years abroad I could move on ana..." Sithara trailed off sniffling quietly.

Amaira sighed and pat her shoulders. She gestured Mihira who was peeking from the doorway to walk inside. The eldest girl quickly padded inside and wrapped her arms around her younger sister.

Sithara wiped her eyes and sniffled.

" Sorry ka, naa rombhe selfish ah irruken le, unnode engagement but I am things revolve around me again," Sithara said rubbing her eyes.

Mihira sighed and shook her head. She wiped Sithara's eyes and tucked her baby hair behind her ears.

" Apidilam onnum ille," she said and turned towards Amaira raising her eyebrows.

" Nav late ah thane varen sonna aprom yepidi ?" Mihira asked.

Amaira rolled her eyes. " Ada ponga ninge angutu, avan vara vara yenna panra ne teriyele...ketta kathai yeluturana," the girl said smacking her forehead.

Sithara raised her eyebrows and blinked.

" Kathai ya ?" She asked titling her head.

" Ada podi nee vere, apidithan sollitu tiriyuthu, avan short film onnu bayangara response athule irunthu appa ode periya director Aguren nu sutitu irruke," Amaira said.

Mihira chuckled and shook her head while Sithara gave a small smile.

" MBA?" She asked softly making the girls chuckle.

" Amale Unake teriyathule, oru sem ninge irruke mothu start pannale, apron nee Paris poite, nee poi oru five months irrukomothu discontinue pannitu short film aprom appa and mama help panni, Mani Ratnam sir kitte oru 1 and half years assistant director ah irrukan," Mihira said shaking her head.

Sithara gave a small smile and nod. She cleared her throat and looked at Mihira.

" Cheri Unake bridal yeppe varanga ?" She asked making Mihira chuckle.

" Teriyele di Avru kitte than kekanum," Mihira said blushing slightly.

Amaira and Sithara blinked, raising their eyebrows up looking at Mihira in disbelieve.

" Yennathu avara ? " Sithara said looking at Mihira and then Amaira who sighed.

" Unge Yathra mama rombhe possesive pole, unga make up kude yaaru kitte seiyanum nu avaru than solvara," Amaira said shaking her head.

" Eh apidi ille, attai and avanga sister yellam oru stylist company kitte book panringkanga...so he asked me if I want to book there athan," Mihira said swallowing her saliva.

Sithara furrowed her eyebrows.

" Appa yepidi accept panitaru?" She asked making Mihira sigh.

" Avaruku teriyathu, Amma kitte solavena nu solliten...Avaru ippe konjam composing le busy ah irrukaru di, apron ithu terinjichina-" Mihira said biting her lips.

Sithara exhaled her breath loudly, rubbing her forehead.

" Un ishtam, ippeve avanga family matiriye panre...Kalyanam me aprom mulusa yengele maranturuve pole," Sithara said giving a soft smile.

Mihira swallowed her saliva, her eyes started to leak making the other two girls to frown. Mihira covered her face with her hands trying to control her sobs. Sithara quickly wrapped her arms around her elder sister while Amaira scrambled out of the room.

Saritha and Anusha walked inside with a worried Amaira. Sithara bite her lips staring at her mother.

" Chumma vilatu ke thaan ma sonne, yen aluvura nu teriyele," Sithara said.

Saritha nod her head, patting Thara's shoulders. Anusha sat behind Mihira and rubbed her shoulders.

" Thara, Amaira rendu perum kille ponge, Nadhiya vantuta ava ungaluku make up panna pore aniki irunthu ketutu irruka, poi ava kude discuss pannuge apidiye chitti ya mele vara sollu di," Saritha said looking at the girls.

Amaira nod and dragged Sithara downstairs. Nadiya squealed and hugged the girls. Sithara gave a small smile and pat her shoulders.

Aashman tilt his head watching Sithara looking dazed as Nadiya and Amaira converse. He turned around and saw Naveen watching his sister from the corner of the hall as he helped Riya and Anitha to place the gifts inside the gift bags.

" Sigapu kaai kille parkuthu, karupu kaaiyum pinale parkuthu, Seri illeya...whadayathink macha," Yashwan said as he sling his arms over Aashman's shoulders grinning cheekily.

Aashman snorted and shook his head.

" Deyh kovathule irunthe da, ippidi sikira vekire," Aashman said causing Yashwan to chuckle.

" Seri yen Anna ve gaandu yetitu varan, " he said winking before sauntering towards the girls.

" Thara baby! Your looking smoking hot ! " Yashwan said as he pulled her up and gave her a bone crushing hug.

Sithara blushed and swat his arms away chuckling slightly. Yashwan smirked and winked at his brother before placing a kiss on Sithara's cheek.

" Nambe rendu perum engagement mudinju oru midnight drive poitu varalama," he asked grining widely at Sithara.

" Adi serupale!" Nelson said whacking Yashwan's head making the boy pout and whined at his father.

Sithara giggled and ran towards Nelson hugging his waist. Nelson smiles widely and pat her head.

"Mama mothele vantuten, appa than ninge thoongitu irrukinga sonnaru," Nelson said kissing her cheeks

Sithara grinned and shook her head. She smiled softly and kissed his cheek.

" Yen mama shave pannathe suturinge," the girl asked making Nelson roll his eyes.

" Hello chellama, ange unge appa vum apidi thane," Nelson smirked.

Sithara grinned and walked towards Anirudh giving him a kiss on his cheek much to the Rockstar's pleasure. She hooked her arms with Anirudh and grinned at Nelson.

" Appa ippidi iruntha thaan, yenge yellarum appa nu oore othukum, ninge appidi illela," she chuckled making Amaira to snicker.

" Ava solrathu rightu, mama ke beard illena young ah teriyuvaru...ungaluku beard iruntha old ah teriyuringa," Amaira chuckled.

Yashwan rolled his eyes. " Apidina ivaruku beard irrukatum, ippeve illamai tirumbuthe nu sutitu irrukaru," he said running away cackling as he dragged Aashman with him.

Amaira and Sithara chuckled seeing the affronted look on Nelson's face. Anirudh caught Naveen's look and furrowed his eyebrows.

" Naveen? Night than varuve nu sonne," Anirudh asked.

Nelson raised his eyebrows and looked at his son. " Deyh ingge yenna panre ?" He said crossing his hands over his chest.

Naveen swallowed his saliva and gave both man a short smile.

" Mihi call panni naa early ah varale na pesamaten nu sonna, athan Mani sir kitte sollitu leave potutu vanturuken," he said rubbing his forehead.

Anirudh smiled and nod while Nelson rubbed his forehead glancing at Sithara.

" Thara baby, time aguthu neege yellam bridal apidi nu polaya ?" Nelson asked clearing his throat.

Anirudh nod and looked at his daughter. Sithara chuckled and shook her head.

" Tho Nadiya irrukale, ava yengele dress up panirva," Sithara said.

" How bout your mother and Anusha ?" Anirudh asked making Sithara shrug her shoulders.

Amaira chuckled. " Mama, Vaish aunty avangaluku stylist book panirkanga, yenna ketanga but Nadiya rombhe naal ketutkute irruntha antha yenekum, Thara Kim ivale choose panne," she said giving a wide smile.

" Ungge Amma red saree thane katura?" Nelson asked making Amaira roll her eyes.

Sithara giggled and looked at Anirudh who smacked his own forehead.

" Nelson, vanga namba kelumbulam,Naveen nee variya um stylist kitte porum," Anirudh said giving him a short smile.

Naveen shook his head. " Ille mama, Revant kude poren," the young man said.

Anirudh nod and then turn to Sithara and kissed her forehead.

" Amma yenge baby ?" He asked smiling softly.

" Umm mele akka kude," she said

Anirudh nod and hollered for Vajra to bring Ravi Raghavendra to his car. Nelson and Anirudh walked towards the hall and stopped Revant. The rockstar criticized his son's hair and ordered him to go and get a haircut. Revant sighed and nod signalling Naveen to follow him.

Sithara's body tingled as Naveen passed by her. Her body flushed as their hands touched for a single millisecond making her breath hitch.

" Control...self dignity than mukiyam," she muttered to herself, slapping her cheeks as she closed her eyes.

Amaira and Nadiya chuckled as they exhaled their breath. The two girls then dragged Sithara up to her room with their younger sisters following behind grinning loudly.

************************************

Sithara gasped as she stares at herself in the mirror. Amaira and Nadhiya smirked widely watching the girl touching her face. Amaira winked at Sithara; her lips pulled back showing her pearly white teeth.

" The boys friends are all going to come not to mention Yantra's friends as well, Mihira ka ke aduthu nee than center of attention ah irruke pore," Amaira said nudging Sithara's ribs.

The girl blushed and shook her head. " Hello ninge mattum yenna?" she said smirking at Amaira. 

Nadiya pouted at them. " Appe naanu ?" she said sniffling as she pretended to cry. 

Amaira and Sithara snickered and shook their head making the girl glower at them. The door opened making the girls smile widely as Aadhira walked into the room. 

" Yellarum ready acha ? Ange kille unge appa moonu perum ninge yenge orey tedal," Aadhira said shaking her head. 

The girls giggled and assured Aaadhira that they will stay with Mihira and will come down when the groom's side comes. Aadhira chuckled and nod her head before leaving them.  The girls then applied their perfumes, smiling at each other before walking to Mihira's room. 

Amaira smirked and winked at Mihira as she sat on the elder woman's bed while Sithara walked towards Mihira;placing her arms on Mihira's shoulders . Nadhiya excused herself to go downstairs leaving the trio alone.  

 "Akka, are you sure you want to continue with this ?" Amaira asked watching the girl.

Mihira sighed and sent a glare to Amaira. "Chumma irru di, naane tensed ah irruken,"

Sithara furrowed her eyebrows. " Yenna pechu pesuring rendu perum ? Akka than rendu varusham ma ille athuku munne irunthe mama mele paithiyama irrukale," she said rubbing her neck. 

Mihira and Amaira exchanged glances and sighed. Sithara narrowed her eyes watching her sister. She placed a hand on her shoulders, turning Mihira to face her. 

"Akka yenna achu ?"Sithara asked making Mihira bite her lips as she shook her head.

"Nee achum sollu di!" Sithara raised her eyebrows looking at Amaira. 

The younger woman wringed her hands together, exhaling her breath loudly. 

" Akka ke insecruity, Yanthra ji ke egoisticy," Amaira said shaking her head.

"Athulam onnu ille di! Nee chumma pottu kudukathey!" Mihira said narrowing her yes at Amaira.

The girl raised her arms in surrender and shook her head. Sithara sighed and looked at Mihira raising her eyes wide.

"If you do not want to get married to him, just tell appa ka," Sithara said in a quiet voice. 

Mihira gave a small smile and shook her head, she placed her hand on Sithara's. " Athulam onnum ille, Amaira just came when we had a small fight avalothan," she said reaasuringly.

Amaira snorted making Mihira to glare at her. The young woman shook her head, raising her hands up in the air as a gesture of surrender. She marched towards the door and opened it before gasping as she placed her hands on her chest, eyes bulged out.

"Anna! Yenna man panre ingge door munuku!" she shouted. 

Sithara stiffened as she heard the baritone voice. She swallowed her saliva and looked at Mihira who was giving a concerened look. Sithara gave her a sister a false bright smile and pressed her shoulders. 

Naveen walked inside glancing at Sithara before smiling widely at Mihira. Mihira quickly got up and hugged him tightly. 

"Yenna velanaiya vara solitu, madam killeve yerungala!" Naveen said as he leaned against her dresser. His arms folded on his chest as he gave her a geunine smile.

Mihira chuckled and shook her head. "Ille da, inge semme tension ah iruntuchu, patti vere jewels lam yedututu vantaga aprom Vaish attai vere oru sidely inthe colour seri varathu discussion aprom patatuku appa vere, lecture panaru..." she said exhaling her breath. 

Sithara shook her head smiling softly as she pretend to organise Mihira's discarded clothings, turning her head away from Naveen's sight. She sighed as Revant and Harish walked inside smiling widely as they teased Mihira. 

'Seri ithuke mele nambha iruntha seri padathu,' She thought to herself and immediately walked away. The boys furrowed their eyebrows while Mihira sighed shaking her head as they watched Sithara walk away. 

" Avalala normal ah ve irruka mudiyatha ! It's like she is begging for everyone to know something is wrong with us!" Naveen growled.

Harish cleared his throat and shook his head. " Deyh, everybody knows how you found her ok...Anthe loosu ke thaan avalo naal achu puriyarutuku, ippe yennda problem...ava yenna munne mathiri mama, mama un pinalaya sutura ...ille thane!" Harish said smacking Naveen's shoulders.

"Athuku solale, yen normal ah inge irruke vendiyathane...yethuku ipidi partutu tirumbunom aprom yevanachum partha athuku oru gossip!," Naveen said rolling his eyes. 

Revant shook his head and whacked Naveen's back. " Dude, that's my sister ok...ithuke munne naa unake support panne because of her behaviour ana ava ippe veetuku vanthe rendu varusham aguthu da! Tiripiyum avala yenge yellarum vitutu poga vekathe!" Revant said staring intently at Naveen.

Naveen exhaled his breath. " Deyh avaloda yeneke thane innum kude bathipu, yaarume athe yosikile!" he snarled out.

"Nav, please nobody is blaming you just Sithara yenna panna unake yenna da, vidu machi please..." Mihira said placing her hands on his looking at him with a worried expression. 

Naveen exhaled his breath audibly and gave a strain smile to Mihira nodding his head. The foursome turned to look at the doorway where Riya and Anitha rushed up with a smirking Vajra. 

"Mapilai vantachu ka," Vajra said grinning widely. 

The little girls took their brother's hands and dragged them outside of the room stating that Anirudh and Nelson want them to come and welcome the guests.        

"Nee pole ?" Mihira asked Vajra who winked as he laid on her bed.

"Naa vanthu unake bodyguard akka, " he said smirking widely. 

Rukimini, Sithara, Amaira and Nadiya walked inside smiling widely. Sithara ruffled Vajra's hair making the boy pout as she walked towards Mihira. 

"Aprom ponnu mapilai parkalaya?" Nadhiya asked in a teasing manner. 

" Athan innum konjam nerathule kille povangala aprom yenna," Sithara said giving a pat on Mihira's shoulders. 

The girls and the teen Vajra opened the window slightly and observed as the large procession walked towards the house. Nadhiya and Rukimini giggled watching a few men walking around with Yantra while Amaira and Sithara watched the amount of trays being carried into the house,their eyes widening as they whispered together. "Seriyana aalu than po, yevalo taatu..." the girls said giggling slightly.

**************************************

Hi Everyone sorry for the delay, I had some assigment discussion thus couldnt update. So here is the image of the characters which I have formed in my mind along with a few of the readers. Please take note that you can imagine whomever you want ya, its just to give a clearity for the characters. 

Thanks to Tejadurai_02 and AnushyaTamilDakshina who helped me edited the pictures. It would have been quite hectic without this two wonderful readers. 

First up our Rockstar's brood 

Credits : Teju sis 

Nelson's brood 

credits: Tejadurai_02

Hrishikesh's son and daugthers with Vaishnavi's son 

Credits:Tejadurai_02

D's son 

Credits : Tejadurai_02

This is also Ani's family by AnushyaTamilDakshina . Credits to her guys!

This also our Dhanush's sons by AnushyaTamilDakshina. Credits to her guys !

First couple in the story as their going to hitched soon : Yanthra & Mihira 

Credits: Tejadurai_02

The next couple of the story : Sithara and Naveen 

Credits :Tejadurai_02

Once again guys, your free to imagine any person in your mind ya. Nanga group ah senthu kummi adichi ithan vantuchu, we tried so many  other characters but felt a little satisfied at this final product.  It took quite some time and effort so I will be sticking with this characters but you are all free to imagine anybody :) 

Also hope everyone likes the main cover ya

Target : 20 Votes please 

Update: Soon  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.1K 19
Anirudh and bondita after 8 years. Bondita is back from london for her one and only sakha babu. But what will happen when she sees the hatred in Anir...
68.7K 4K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
36.3K 4.8K 31
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...
46.5K 4K 53
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...