The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 1

2.4K 67 21
By Rubaloshyne

Sithara wrapped her scarf around her neck, smiling sweetly at the airport officer and thanking him before dragging her luggage towards the exit.

She smiled brightly and waved her hands high up. Sithara squeal and laughed as Aashman carried her and twirled her around. She sniffled and hugged him tightly swallowing her saliva.

Aashman hold her hands and then dragged the luggage to the exit where Revant and Harish was waiting in their father's Ferrari. Sithara chuckled, shaking her head as Harish jumped from the front seat and walked towards her carrying a bunch of balloons.

" Yenna ithulam?" She said giggling as she hugged Harish with one arm while holding the balloon in the another hand.

Harish smiled widely and pat her head.

" Athulam apdithan, so come get inside," Harish said grining widely as he dragged her to the car.

Sithara bend down slightly and kissed Revant's cheek before climbing into the shotgun with Harish as Aashman sat next to the driver.

" So how was Paris!? Any hot French man or woman ?" Harish asked waggling his eyebrows given her a wide grin.

Aashman growled from the front seat and turned around whacking Harish's head giving him a stern glare. Sithara chuckled and shook her head patting the pouting Harish.

Sithara's eyes brightened as they arrived at the house. The house was bustling with activities are vendors setting up tents, some of them hanging the flowers while a catering service seem to be setting up a barbeque junction.

She jumped out of the car watching the activity with wide eyed. Sithara swallowed her saliva and smiled softly at Aashman. Aashman placed his hands on her shoulders as they walked towards the door.

" THARA!" voices screamed as they rushed towards the girl forming an impregnable circle.

Sithara giggled and hugged her siblings and cousins. She wrapped her arms around Amaira who was sniffling.

" Thara?" A deep baritone voice said causing Thara to gasp and rush towards her father.

Anirudh grinned widely wrapping his arms around her, inhaling her scent deeply. Sithara's tears started rolling down her cheeks as she sniffling and hold her fathers back.

A soft hand touched her shoulders making her turn and smile widely. She wrapped her arms around her mother as both women weeped in joy. Anirudh smiled widely and wrapped his hands around his girls.

Saritha gasped and wiped her daugthers cheek. She smiled widely and kissed Sithara's forehead.

" Va thatta, patti pinala irrukanga," Saritha said holding Thara's hands as she excitedly drag her daughter much to Sithara and Anirudh's amusement.

Ravi and Lakshmi beamed widely as they wrapped their arms around her. Lakshmi sniffled and wiped Sithara's tears as she pressed a loving kiss on the girls forehead.

" Yepidi unnale yenge yellarum vittu rendu varusham thaniya irruke mudinjuchu!" Lakshmi said swatting Sithara's arms as she sniffled.

Sithara chuckled and shook her head, bending slightly to kiss her grandmother's cheek. She leaned against Ravi side hugging his waist.

"Parunge thatta yennomo naa break ke lam varathe matiriye pesurange," she said pouting at Ravi.

Anirudh and Ravi chuckled shaking their head. Anirudh walked towards his mother and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

" Amma solrathu correct thaan,thara...yepidi unala yenge yellarum vitutu ivalo thoram poga mudinju?" He said giving a pout.

Ravi chuckled and placed his other arms on Saritha smiling proudly.

" She is her mother's daugther da," he said grinning at his wife and son.

Anirudh shook his head and pouted making both Thara and Saritha to shake their head fondly.

" Seri da kanna, nee poi kulichutu vaa. Saritha avaluku sapdaratuku yethum pannu," Lakshmi said smiling softly as Anirudh helped her up.

Saritha smiled and nod her head. Ravi placed a kiss on Sithara's forehead and walked away with Lakshmi to watch the workers.

Anirudh hooked his arms with his daugther and took her upstairs while Saritha went to prepare some food.

************************************
Saritha chuckled and pushed Anirudh's arms away as the man tried to hold her waist.

" Yenge unge ponnu ke engagement aga pothu! Ippe yachum summa irrunge!" She said rolling her eyes as knead the dough.

Anirudh leaned against the counter and pinched her waist, smirking as she squealed.

" Avaluku engagement agarathukum, yen Pondati kude naa kushi ah irukaruthukum yenna man link!" He said tickling her ribs.

Saritha squealed and bat his hands away shaking her head exasperatedly. Anirudh smirked and took her hands into his, bending down and kissing her hands. He pulled her into his arms and trapped her against the counter.

Saritha's eyes widen as Anirudh leaned towards her. Her toes curled up, she swallowed her saliva, pressing her eyes closed as he breath hovered over her.

" Appa!" Aashman screamed making Anirudh to groan while Saritha blushed hiding her face on Anirudh's chest.

Anirudh exhaled his breath and turned around raising his eyebrows at his son who gagged at him.

" Unne yaaru inge vara sonna!" Anirudh grumbled.

Saritha pushed him away, squinting her eyes at him. She turned around and began kneading the dough.

" Yenna da venum?" She asked

Aashman showed his tongue and Anìrudh before walking to his mother.

" Sithara thoongita ma," he said as he placed his hands on Saritha's shoulders.

Saritha sighed and shook her head.

" Pavam flight tired pole, nee avala yelupi Paal mattum kudika vei da," she said turning around and pouring a tall glass of milk.

Aashman smiled and pressed a kiss on her cheek, shaking his head at Anirudh before walking away.

Saritha chuckled when Vajra and Anitha rushed into the kitchen just as Anirudh tried to kiss her once more. The rockstar sighed and rubbed his forehead before walking and sitting on the dining room pouting at his wife.

Saritha chuckled and served them. Revant pouted seeing Anirudh special capati with excess ghee. Aashman rolled his eyes watching his father smiling widely.

" Ma yeneke ghee potu kudunge," Revant whined.

" Eh irukure capati ya sapdu, unge amma pavom yevalo than seiva," Anirudh said as he munched on his capati.

Aashman and Revant looked at each other before rolling their eyes. They gave a smile to Saritha as she served them. Anirudh pulled her towards him, smiling widely as he tore a small piece and feed her.

Anitha giggled while the boys pretended to gag. The little girl munched on her capati as she sent a cute stern expression to her brothers.

" Appa should be our benchmark to get husbands! So Anna you all cannot roll your eyes!" She said earnestly.

Anirudh grinned and winked at Saritha who rolled her eyes. The family snickered as they heard a couple walking toward the kitchen bickering.

Saritha chuckled seeing Anusha's expression while Nelson smacked his forehead.

" Yenna di achu ?" Saritha asked.

Anusha roll her eyes. " Inthe manushanuku konjam kude vevastiya illedi," she said swatting Nelson's arms before walking towards Saritha, ruffling Vajra's hair.

" Yendi yen Pondati red saree le super ah irrupa athuvum night time le semaiya irrupa nu sonnathu oru kuttama?" Nelson asked

" Appa!" " Yov mama" " Mams" " Nelson" the voices bellowed simultaneously making Nelson groan while Saritha and Anusha rolled their eyes.

Yashwan grinned walking inside. He stood next to little Anitha who grin and feed him a piece of the capati. " That's my baby girl!" Yashwan said patting her head.

Nelson rolled his eyes. " Ille yeneke ithu puriyele, ivan panna mattum yellam vituringe, naa sonna mattum oru orey varuthu!" He huffed crossing his hands over his chest.

Anusha smacked her forehead while Anirudh shook his head.

" Tagapa! Iva chinna kolanthaya! Yen mummy, yepadi ivaralam ok panninge ?" Yashwan said shaking his head.

Anirudh chuckled shaking his head. Aashman raised his eyebrows and looked at Yaswan.

" Deyh Macha, innge matum yenna, athey thaan...konjam nerathuku munnadi parkunume," Aashman said.

Anusha and Saritha shook their head.

" Deyh yellarum saputut kelumbunge, innum konjam neram iruntha, kudumba manata vangiruvinge," Anusha said eying all the childrens.

Revant chuckled. " Attai athu nanga ille, unge rendu peru hubbies thaan," he said and high-fived with Yashwan.

Nelson and Anirudh looked at each other. " Yen Nelson, ithungala pethathuku pesama chumma irunthurukalam," Anirudh said.

Saritha and Anusha stared at their men , eyes narrowing slightly as they fold their arms together. The men both gave a sheepish smile before escaping the kitchen.

************************************
" Ama ippeve jewels lam podanuma ?" Anusha asked as she drank the juice.

Saritha sighed and nod his head.

" Ivanaga panrathe parkunume mudiyele Yennale, poti potutu seiranga...yethum kekakuda mudiyele," Saritha sighed and she looked at Anusha.

" Ani onnum solalaya?" Anusha asked.

" Ada podi, avanga amma ke mele ivaru, athu matum ma, inthe engagement nambe maari vekaruthu naa patta padu, naala velai Dhanush anna vum yeneke support pannaru," Saritha said rubbing her forehead.

Anusha furrowed her eyebrows. " Ama naanum kekanum nenaicha, nethu veraikum yellam unge husband side matiri than nu sonne?"

" Ama ithule yenna problem naa, Thalaivar kum ivanga vali le seiyanum nu oru yennam, aprom nethu naana poi avaru kitte pesi aprom nalavela ivarum , Dhanush anna vum ange support pannaga," Saritha said exhaling her breath.

" But kalyanam Anirudh side mathiri thana ?" Anusha asked to which Saritha nod. Anusha gave a small smile and pat her shoulders.

" Attai!" Sithara said as she rushed forward and hugged Anusha's shoulders.

" Chellama, wake up already ah? Amma nee rombhe tired ah irunthe sonna athan attai disturb panle," Anusha said smiling widely.

Sithara gave a small smile and shook her head. She run her fingers through her hair before messily tying it into a bun.

" Riya and Anitha room ke vantuchunge, apidiye yenturichiten," Sithara said rubbing her neck.

" Irru di, capati suduren," Saritha said standing up.

" Athulam naa parturuken ma, Ninge mele ponge, Akka yenomo gift lam irruke nu polambitu iruntha," Sitara said tilting her head.

Saritha winced and closed her eyes as she rubbed her forehead. " Ama le marantuten, Anusha kude vadi, ange anthe gift lam konjam arrange pannanum,"

" Yethu gift ah ? Mapilai beetle irunthu thane seeru kondu Varanum?" Anusha said scratching her head.

" Athu vere ithu yenamo nambe veetle vara guests ke kudukunuma, ketta Vaish anni senjagalama apron teriyumle..." Saritha trailed off.

Anusha sigh and nod her head and stood up. She smiled and hugged Sithara kissing her cheek before both woman walked away.

************************************

Sithara hummed to herself as she made chapatis.

" Attai pasikuthu," A loud baritone voice called from the doorway making her whole body stiffened.

Saritha swallowed her saliva, taking deep breaths trying to calm herself down.

" Attai? Oh sorry sorry I though-" the man said as he stared at the back of a woman.

Sithara exhale her breath and turned her head slightly to see the tall, dark and handsome man. The man blinked, his eyes widen as he stared into her face.

" Sita ?" He uttered softly.

" Anna, yen inge munuke niku-" Amaira shouted gasping as she saw Sithara staring at Naveen.

Sithara shook her head and gave Amaira a soft smile.

" Vadi, tho capati yedutu poi kude," Sithara said in a small voice.

Amaira nudged Naveen before passing by him. Naveen exhaled his breath and walked to the table. His eyes watched her placing capati on a plate before she stared munching on them.

" Nav! Yeppe man vanthe?" Harish asked as he walked inside holding a plastic bag.

" Nee Yendi ninukute sapdure, poi ukaru," Harish said placing the drinks inside the fridge.

Naveen furrowed his eyebrows watching her plate.

" Yen chicken curry than irruke, uti sapda vendiyathane ?" Naveen said looking at Amaira.

Amaira and Harish blinked, widening their eyes as they stared at Naveen. Sithara gave out a small laugh, before abruptly standing up and walking away to the kitchen.

Amaira glared at her brother, shaking her head slightly before walking towards the girl. Harish sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

" Not cool bro!" The man said making Naveen furrow his eyebrows.

" Ippe yenna ketuten ?" Naveen asked.

" Macha! Ava than full vege ache...Yenda ipidi panre!" Harish said leaning against the counter.

" Yenathu...appo yeneke samachathu?" Naveen asked making Harish sigh and chuckle.

" Yellam una impress panrathuku thaan, Revant and Mihira than tester velai pakunge...deyh unake nijamave teriyatha ?"

Naveen blinked, shaking his head. He swallowed his saliva as Amaira and Sithara walked into inside. Harish cleared his throat.

" Thara avan nu ke unmail-"

" Palasa Yethum pesa venam mama," Sithara gave a bitter smile to Harish and walked away.

" Mavane nee veetuku va inniki! Appe kitte irunthe velakamaru piyapothu!"Amaira hissed and walked away. Harish sighed and exhaled his breath before following the girls.

Naveen pushed his plate away and stared at the empty kitchen, his mind running miles away leaving him guilty.

************************************
Hi everyone, the first chap of the sequel is put for you guys!

Target: 25 votes

Update: The chapter will be updated tonight guys together with character 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 3.2K 77
Hi makkazhe First things first Cover credit @malanimaniraja22 (unedited - will edit as soon as possible) Sorry romba naal aprom ippo thaan ezhuth...
2.8K 234 12
BOOK 1 OF THE FERAL SERIES Life always gives us what we never expected of it. She was here after five years for her sister's marriage but destiny pla...
73.6K 5.7K 33
ใ€Š Featured in ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐€๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ & ๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง๐…๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Reading lists ใ€‹ โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ : A handsome and hardworking man...
1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...