Lustra~ f. weasley

By purelustra

Elle Mackin, sister to Nathan, daughter to Mary and Benjamin, 5th year Gryffindor. Elle was a friend to all... More

The beginning
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sixth Year
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 40

527 16 0
By purelustra

A few days had gone by after Fred and Elles spat over the dance, and the two still weren't on the best terms. They acted fine around the group, but everyone could tell there was some animosity, no matter how many quick kisses the two shared.

George knew there was a problem between Fred and Elle as he noticed Fred spending nights in his own dorm instead of hers and needed to ask about it.

"Fred?" George asked, walking back into his dorm to see his twin sprawled out on his bed, staring into space.

"Huh?" Fred asked, sitting up in his bed to look at him.

"What's going on with you and Elle?" George asked as Fred sighed, flopping back down.

"Nothing, she's overreacting over nothing." Fred told him as he sent him a look.

"Over the Angelina thing? She was flirting with you!" George was quick to defend Elle.

"Whose side are you on? You're my twin!" Fred spat out, turning to face him.

"I am your twin but she is my best friend so I have to stay neutral, except now because you are in the wrong." George told him as Fred rolled his eyes.

"Shove off George. She's my friend." Fred defended.

"Like Cedric is hers? Come on Fred, you got to be fair. I listen to you bitch all the time about how you don't like Cedric and Elle being friends, even though Elle has never or would never let Cedric cross the line over friendship, but you continue to let Angelina cause you problems." George argued as Fred let out a sigh.

"I know George, I don't need to hear it." Fred told him.

"Apparently you do, is Angelina worth ruining your relationship?"

"No."

"Then do something about it! She's been pissed at you for days!" George yelled at him.

"You're right, you know where she is?" Fred asked, standing up.

"Her dorm with Liv and Jackson." George told him as Fred nodded, giving George a gentle clap on the back as he walked past, heading up to Elles dorm, giving the door a light tap.

"Come in!" Elle called out, watching as Fred walked in.

"Can I talk to you? Alone?" Fred asked as Jackson and Liv both stood, leaving the couple alone as Fred went to sit in front of her.

"Hi..." Fred trailed off.

"Hi..." Elle softly spoke back.

"I hate fighting with you."

"I hate fighting with you, Fred." Elle sighed.

"I'm sorry if I let Angelina cross boundaries. We have been friends for so long it can be difficult for me to realize she shouldn't be doing it." Fred told her.

"I appreciate you apologizing but I can't deal with you constantly getting upset with Cedric and I's platonic friendship when you and Angelina... act as you do!" Elle said as he nodded.

"I know. I'm sorry. I understand I have to respect your friendship with him, and he hasn't done anything to cross a line so I am sorry. I'll try harder to be friends with Diggory. I'll also talk to Angie." Fred told her as she smiled at him.

"Thank you, Freddie." Elle said, leaning in to give him a soft kiss on the lips.

"So are we okay?"

"We're great." Elle smiled.

"Thank god, I miss sleeping here." Fred grinned, climbing to lay beside her.

"Me too, I never sleep well when you aren't here," Elle said, turning to cuddle into his side.

//

Monday evening soon came, and Elle sat with Fred, George, and Luke as they sat around after dinner, listening for Dumbledore's announcement.

"Ah yes, hello students, may I get your attention?" Dumbledore started as everyone looked over at him standing at the podium, "As it may be unusual for us to get transfer students during the year, we make exceptions for any stellar witch or wizard to join us, now please help me welcome our new sixth-year student from Ilvermorny, Miss. Gray!" Dumbledore called out, causing the doors to open to reveal a petite, 5'2 maybe 5'3 girl with dark tan skin, obviously mixed race, long beautiful pinkish hair, and a spunky aesthetic walk-in.

Elle watched as George and Fred both watched the girl walk in, their eyes going wide in shock just as the new girl eyed them back, a small smirk growing on her face.

"Fuck..." Elle heard George mutter out, just before the new girl sat on the stool, Professor McGonagall placing the sorting hat on her head.

"Miss. Gray... how complex. You have traits that go well with both Slytherin and Gryffindor, the ambition and drive prominent while your courage, bravery, and loyalty also shine through.... I would have to say... GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat yelled out as Dumbledore walked back over to his podium.

"Brilliant! Welcome to Hogwarts. Elle Mackin, if you would come here please?" Dumbledore asked as Elle stood, walking towards the new girl who stood with Professor McGonagall.

"Hi dear, I was wondering if you could show Miss. Gray back to the Gryffindor common room and her dorm room, being her peer tutor sort of thing, allowing her to go under your wing for help as she adjusts to Hogwarts." Professor McGonagall said as she nodded.

"Of course, Professor." Elle smiled before leading the new girl out.

"I'm Gigi, no need to call me Miss.Gray." Gigi teased as the girls walked the halls.

"Elle, nice to meet you." Elle smiled at her.

"You as well. So how come you got roped into showing me around?" Gigi asked.

"I'm one of the Gryffindor prefects. Sort of my job." Elle laughed as Gigi nodded, "So, what room are you in?"

"Uh, it says here my dorm mates are Angelina, Alicia, and Katie." Gigi told her, reading the paper.

"Ah, that was my old room."

"Old room? Where are you now?" Gigi wondered.

"Since I'm a prefect, I get my own room a few doors down." Elle explained as she nodded.

"Sounds cool, so tell me about my roommates?" Gigi said as Elle showed her how to get into the common room and where her room was.

"Well I used to be really close with them as I lived with them for five years, and they are sweet girls. They are like a little trio." Elle explained as Gigi gave her a questionable look.

"You guys don't get along?" Gigi double-checked as Elle saw Olivia walk into the room.

"Gigi, meet Olivia, Liv meet Gigi." Elle introduced.

"Nice to meet you, and to answer your question, Angelina is actively after Elles boyfriend." Olivia told her, entering the room.

"I like how forward you are." Gigi giggled out, "The redheads I assume?"

"Yeah, one of them." Elle nodded.

"Oh cool... I've met their family before at a ministry party. My Dad works with their Dad. The entire Weasley family is sweet." Gigi said as Elle nodded in agreement.

"They are."

"So Gigi, why did you transfer to Hogwarts?" Olivia asked.

"Oh, I'm here because my Mum didn't want me to go to Ilvermorny anymore. She said I was too far since Dad started working here." Gigi told them, taking a seat on her bed before the three stood around in awkward silence.

"Alright just ask me what you guys want to ask me? Enough small talk! I see it in your eyes." Gigi giggled at the two girls.

"How did you know the redheads? I saw you guys eyeing each other up." Olivia asked.

"I slept with one of them in the summer." Gigi revealed as Elle and Olivia shared a quick look.

"Which one?" Elle was quick to ask.

"George, duh! I know Fred had a girlfriend, didn't know she was so pretty though." Gigi laughed as Elle let out a sigh of relief, "George and I hooked up at a Ministry party once, and kept in contact every now and then during the summer."

"What happened between you two?" Elle asked, Liv and Elle sitting down with Gigi.

"We got into a huge fight because he couldn't do commitment, honestly I guess me neither, but he wanted to sleep with other gi- uh people." Gigi said, stumbling over some of her words.

"Interesting... never thought George was like that." Olivia thought out loud.

"Well we will let you get settled into your room, you should come by mine later and we can get to know each other." Elle smiled at her.

"Sounds lovely, see you guys later." Gigi grinned at the two girls, glad she found semi-friends already, even if Elle was asked to be her friend by a Professor.

Elle and Olivia walked to Elle's room, opening it to see Fred and George sitting on her bed.

"About time!" Fred whined out.

"What the hell did she tell you?" George was quick to ask.

"We heard you are a bit promiscuous, Georgie." Elle laughed, taking a seat beside Fred as she slumped into his side, his arm automatically wrapping around her shoulders.

"We also heard you slept with her but couldn't make a commitment, wanting to play the field." Olivia teased, sitting in Elles desk chair to face the three.

"God, she said that?" George groaned out.

"Yup!" Olivia confirmed.

"That's not what happened! I slept with her, yes, but I told her I didn't want any commitment before we even slept together! I don't want to be with anyone! And she's one to talk, ugh! She didn't want me either!" George rambled out, beginning to pace around the room.

"Just talk to her, George." Elle sighed out.

"Not bloody likely." George muttered out, storming out of the room as Fred let out a sigh.

"I should run after him." Fred told the girls, giving Elle a quick kiss on the lips before running after him.

"George seems odd." Olivia stated as Elle nodded.

"There's definitely more than what he's telling us." Elle agreed, the two starting to gossip a bit before Gigi knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Elle called out, as the short girl entered the room.

"Nice digs." Gigi said, looking around Elles private dorm.

'Thanks, take a seat." Elle said, pointing to the bed as Olivia also came over to sit with them.

"So, what's Hogwarts like?" Gigi asked.

"It's fun, honestly. The classes aren't too bad." Elle shrugged.

"Unless you are in Snape's class... the prick." Olivia huffed out.

"Yeah, you may be a target of his now that you are in Gryffindor." Elle giggled out, "He teaches Potions but it'll be fine, you have that class with Fred and I." Elle told her.

"Brilliant... So who's that in the photo there?" Gigi asked, leaning to grab the photo off of Elles night table. Elle grinned at the photo of her and all her friends, after Gryffindor won a quidditch match and they were all in the Gryffindor common room, cuddled up on a couch, everyone excited.

"That's Fred," Elle pointed to the photo of her sitting on his lap, leaning against the arm of the couch, "That's Jackson, he's in our year, a Slytherin... he lives with me. He's like a brother."

"He looks familiar..." Gigi trailed off, staring at the photo, "I assume that one's your boyfriend?" Gigi asked, pointing at Luke who sat underneath Liv.

"Something like that." Olivia muttered out.

"The one with the afro... that's Lee." Elle pointed him out.

"He's so funny, you'll like him." Olivia nodded.

"Oop, and I know George." Gigi laughed before her eyes trailed to the three Hufflepuff boys who stood behind the couch, "Who are they?"

"That's Cedric, Dylan, and Ian. All of them are Hufflepuffs. Cedric is in the Triwizard Tournament." Elle pointed out.

"As is Harry Potter? Correct? And Krum and Delacour?" Gigi asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Olivia asked.

"We've been following it at Ilvermorny, saw you on the front page with Cedric." Gigi said as Elle rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that Skeeter bitch." Elle muttered out, "That caused issues with Fred and me."

"Yeah, she's crazy." Olivia nodded in agreement.

"Anyways, tell me more about the party scene here?" Gigi asked the two girls.

"Crazy parties, all the time." Olivia told her.

"Mostly in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, but I have to agree, they can get really crazy. The next crazy one should be Halloween." Elle told her as she nodded.

"I can't wait." Gigi grinned.

"So, do you play quidditch?" Olivia asked her.

"Does it look like my 5'2 ass plays quidditch? I barely make it onto roller coasters." Gigi giggled out.

"Rollercoasters?" Elle asked.

"Muggle thing." Gigi told her.

"Oh! Are you a-" Elle started.

"Muggleborn? Yeah... is that a problem with you guys?" Gigi asked, starting to feel defensive.

"Of course not, so am I!" Liv quickly reassured.

"So are you going to try and make up with George?" Elle asked as Gigi shrugged.

"Maybe... and if you guys were concerned about some new girl around the guys... don't be. I'm gay. George helped me realize that." Gigi revealed.

"Is he that bad at sex?" Olivia asked, furrowing her brows.

"Oh, god! No! I was able to see it just isn't for me, guys... I definitely like my ladies." Gigi laughed.

"Does George know?" Elle asked her as she shook her head.

"Nope, but I can't wait to see his face when I do tell him." Gigi laughed once again as Olivia and Elle both let out small giggles.

"I like your attitude..." Olivia laughed out.

"It was definitely time for another girl in the group, we will have to introduce you." Elle said as Gigi grinned.

"I'm glad to be it! So, tell me all about your boyfriends." Gigi said, turning to face the two girls.

"Luke and I aren't officially together... but we basically act like it. I really like him, and we spent tons of time together in the summer... I'm just waiting for him to ask me to officially be his girlfriend." Olivia sighed out.

"I'm sure he will ask soon Liv, he really likes you." Elle comforted.

"Do you know Luke well?" Gigi asked Elle as she nodded.

"Childhood best friends, I've known him forever." Elle told her as she nodded.

"Interesting so tell me about you and loverboy?" Gigi asked the blonde.

"Fred and I have been together for almost five months and I love him... we're great..." Elle trailed off.

"But?" Gigi asked.

"We've been fighting a lot lately... it's so annoying."

"Over what?"

"Jealousy." Olivia answered, causing Elle to send her a glare.

"He feels threatened by my friendship with Cedric-" Elle started.

"Because Cedric liked her last year." Olivia added on.

"Thanks for that Liv, but yeah, he did, but ever since Fred and I got together, I have made my boundaries so clear with Cedric, he would never do anything. Cedric and I are only friends!" Elle started off.

"But Fred lets Angelina flirt with him, without doing anything!" Olivia called out as Elle sighed, but nodded.

"Really?" Gigi asked Elle.

"Yeah, sometimes he does. Then that causes us to fight, it's annoying. We just had a huge fight over it, but we're fine now." Elle told her.

"Don't worry, I won't let Angelina get all over your man while I'm there." Gigi told her, causing her to let out a giggle.

"Well thank you, Gigi." Elle grinned.

"Of course."

"So let's get to know you, huh Gigi?" Olivia asked as the girls spent the night chatting, gossiping, and getting to know each other, Gigi already feeling like she fit in. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
240K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
129K 3K 83
โ”โ”โ” ( ๐—ฆ ๐—˜ ๐—– ๐—ฅ ๐—˜ ๐—ง ๐—ฆ ) โ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ... ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ! โž // what happens when chia and f...
17K 822 16
Book 2 of Knock On Wood A collection of one shots and events in Delilah and Oliver's life after the war. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ "Flowers for a flower" - Ol...