IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

By LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... More

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 62

4.1K 176 77
By LadyZinnia

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 19

3RD PERSON'S POV

While Heeseung and Jay are having a funny chitchat, the other I-Landers were doing their own thing.

Jake and Sunghoon decided to practice a bit more in the 2nd floor practice room. Jungwon joined them in his pajamas ready to sleep but decided to practice his expressions.

They were practicing peacefully not until a bee starts flying towards them and that's how running away from a bee started.

"Oh My Gawd!" Sunghoon panicked, duck down to avoid it.

"Is it a bee?!" Sunghoon added stepping backwards away from it.

The bee fly towards Jake which cause him stumbling to the ground.

"It's a Bee!" Jake yelled after it flew towards his face.

"BEE!!!" The three of them screamed and dash outside the room and ran around the living room.

You who just came out from the bathroom got tackled by the three.

"IT'S A REAL BEE!" Jake screamed

"IT'S HUGE!" Sunghoon added

"What the-I don-what do yo-" You said but was cut off, you don't understand anything because the three talk fast at the same time

"You handle it Y/N noona!" Jungwon added

Without you even knowing and the clueless you were been dragged towards the room.

"W-WAIT! WHY ME?! GUYS!" You protested holding on to the wall, trying to stopped them from pushing you.

But they didn't listen to you.

"Where is it?" Sunghoon ask peeking inside the room to check if the Bee is still there.

"It's real! It came to me like this!" Jake demonstrated to you with his index finger as the bee flying towards his face, with his eyes huge in shock.

"It came straight for me!" He added

"Pppffffff" You snorted trying to hold your laughter from their cuteness.

"Are you laughing?!" Jake protested and pout a bit.

"Ppffff what? no! Who's laughing?! Where's that Bee?! Imma fight it!" You said dramatically serious, holding up both your fist, ready to punch.

Jake just rolled his eyes at you but still smiled at your silliness.

"That really startled me!" Sunghoon added, still talking about the Bee.

Jungwon was busy checking out himself in the mirror and just fixed his hair while you, Jake and Sunghoon are peeking inside the room.

"How many was it?" You ask roaming your eyes around the room looking for it.

"O-one." The three whispered.

"What?" You ask because you didn't hear it.

"One, b-but it's REALLY HUGE!" The three explained with Jungwon gesturing how big the Bee was.

"And Bees are dangerous! They are dangerous!" Jake added seriously.

"Hhhmmmm" You hummed smiled while nodding

"You're not taking it seriously!" Sunghoon whined

"ppff I AM! I am serious!" You said with your eyes wide open, trying to hide your laughter.

"Oh! It's over there!" Jake said panicking, pointing at the bee inside the room.

"Yeah! I see it!" Sunghoon added, looking at him

"Hahahahahahahaha" You laugh, can't hold it anymore.

"YAH!" The three of them tackled you into headlock.

"This is a serious matter!" Jake protested.

"How could you laugh at time like this!" Sunghoon added

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry hahaha you guys are just too cute!" You defended while tapping their hands around your neck to release you.

"You're forgiven, now take care of the Bee, Noona!" Jungwon said and the three of them released you.

"These kids!" You thought to yourself.

"Should we just get some bug spray?" You suggested.

"Bug spray? Yeahyeah! That might work!" Jungwon said enthusiastically at your idea.

"No, you might get stung." Sunghoon said worriedly.

"Jake hyung, if it comes, hit it with your sleeves." Jungwon suggested to Jake who's standing near the door and demonstrated it hitting the imaginary bee.

"Yeah, Y/n might get stung, I'll just handle this." Jake thought to himself and pulled down his sleeves to fully cover his hands and put on the hood of his jacket.

"I can do it! It's just a bee! It's just a bee." Jake thought to himself trying to convince himself that he's not afraid, but his actions says otherwise. Instead of moving forward, he's unknowingly stepping backwards which made you chuckled at his cuteness.

"What if we miss it and it gets really angry and comes for us?" Sunghoon ranted.

"It takes time to get stung, the bee has to sit down and sting you." Jungwon explained.

"Really?" Both you and Sunghoon ask.

"It has to come near you and sting you like this." Jungwon said and demonstrated infront Sunghoon, making you and him giggle at Jungwon's cuteness.

"Wait! It's coming!" Jake screamed and the 4 of you starts running away for your lives.

You looked at each other and starts laughing.

"I think you guys should use different practice room." You chuckled.

"Yeah, I think that's a better idea." Sunghoon chuckled while nodding.

"You think it followed us-wait! If we leave it there, it might sting us at night!" Jake said a bit worried.

"Hahahaha it won't oppa." You giggled, shaking your head.

"If you don't attack it first it won't sting you." Sunghoon added chuckling.

"But at night-" Jake defended but was cut off

"I have a better idea! Why don't we call it a day and just continue tomorrow, since I'm already in my pajamas." Jungwon said enthusiastically.

"I like that idea!" Jake agreed enthusiastically and started dragging Sunghoon with him to take a shower. Jungwon joined them to do his skin care.

You just laugh at the three of them and went to the pantry room to get some banana milk, you were taking your time drinking when suddenly

"BOO!!!" Someone screamed behind you while putting his hands on your arms.

***Cough***
***Cough***
***Cough***

You choke on your milk and cough continuously.

"Ohmygawd! Hahahaha you okay?!" Hanbin, the culprit laughed while patting your back.

"Seriously, you guys will be the cause of my heart disease." You said rubbing your hands over your heart.

"I'm sorry hahaha are you okay now?"  Hanbin said smiling brightly, softly rubbing your back.

"Luckily I'm fine." You chuckled and rolled your eyes at him, teasing him which made both of you giggle.

"So oppa, are you willing to tell me what's been bothering you?" You said.

"A-ah yeah, about that..." Hanbin said rubbing his right hand at the back of his neck.

And he explained how he got negative feedback during the midpoint check and how it keeps on bothering him, and ask if you could help him to improve more.

"You're seriously asking me that?" You ask, raising your right eyebrow.

"I-I mean I'll understand if you can't, o-ofcourse I know you're busy t-" Hanbin said feeling guilty that he's asking too much from you, but you cut him off.

"Ofcourse I'll gladly help!" You cheered and hug him, genuinely smiling.

"Really?! You sure?" Hanbin said hugging you back.

"Ofcourse! I told you, you always got my back!" You chuckled.

"Thank you so much!" Hanbin said, feeling relief.

"Can we practice after everyone's asleep?" Hanbin suggested.

"Sure thing, but you gotta help me with mine too." You said knowing, Hanbin already done tons of cover of refreshing/ cute concept with his group in Vietnam.

"Deal!" Hanbin agreed enthusiastically ruffling your hair.

As usual the I-Landers hang out at the top 4 room for late night talks.

Both you and Hanbin entered the room laughing which immediately capture Jay's attention.

"They're together? Did they talk? Did Hanbin hyung finally told her? Did he confess?" Jay thought to himself frustratingly, makin him lost in his thoughts.

The maknaes who's having a business transaction of your pictures and videos on Heeseung's bed beside Jay noticed him.

"Is Jay hyung okay?" Daniel ask who's looking at his Jay hyung worriedly.

"Don't mind him, he's having a constipation and keeps on denying it." Ni-ki shrugged and continued scrolling on his iPad counting how many pictures he took of you today.

"Constipation? How did you know?" Jungwon ask in confusion.

"Look at his face (the three of them look at Jay like he's some kind of experiment on the lab that they need to observe.) That's what exactly bisco looks like when he's having a constipation." Ni-ki said making the other two nod slowly like they learned something new.

"But how did you know Bisco's having a constipation?" Jungwon ask tilting his head.

"Trust me, it's my reliable gut feeling." Ni-ki said dramatically serious.

"Ooooohhhh" The two said in amazement while nodding.

"YAH! YOU DARED TO COMPARE ME TO YOUR DOG?!" Jay yelled, starts attacking and laying on top of the three.

Meanwhile, you were laying on your bed with Sunoo beside you taking selfies of the both of you.

"Me too!" Jake said, sat on the bed and joined too. Sunoo's laying in the middle.

Wanting to sat beside you Jake thought of an idea.

"Oh! Sunoo, do you want me translate the english fan letters for you?" Jake suggested.

"Oh! Right! I've been waiting for this!" Sunoo said excitedly, stood up to get his fan letter notebook.

Jake smiled in satisfaction and scooted closer to you.

"Ohohoho not on my watch, hyung." Sunoo thought to himself after seeing what Jake was doing and immediately jump in between the two of you, squishing himself to fit.

"This brat!" Jake thought sending death glares at Sunoo.

"Nevermind." Jake thought to himself and sighed in defeat, moving to give Sunoo some room.

"Here, hyung!" Sunoo said excitedly, handling him the notebook.

Jake took the notebook and putting Sunoo into headlock ruffling his hair.

"Hyung!" Sunoo whined

You just laugh at them, shaking your head.

After Jake was satisfied with his little revenge, he started reading.

"I'll read them for you from the beginning." Jake said while opening the notebook.

"Okay~" Sunoo answered

"Sunoo-yah thank you for always smiling, even though this is a tough time for you, thank you for always smiling." Jake translated.

"Mmmm" Sunoo said while taking selfies and stolen shot of you.

"Positivity, you know what positivity means?" Jake ask.

"Positivity" Sunoo says in korean, flipping his hair while looking at the iPad.

"OOOHHH!" Jake and you said in amazement

"Hhahahaha why both of you are surprised?!" Sunoo laughed and sat.

"What?!" Jake said in dramatically surprised teasing Sunoo

"Hahaha you're hilarious!" Sunoo laughed smacking his hyung at the back but not that hard, Jake just giggled and continue reading.

"It says thank you for hanging in there." Jake read.

"Mmmm" Sunoo hummed, feeling happy about his fans heart-warming messages.

"A lot of people are supporting you and have faith in you so it means they like you a lot." Jake explained.

"Oooohhhh~" Sunoo cooed, twitching out of joy.

"And it says you give joy to so many people." Jake said and playfully hissed tilting his head to the side mischievously disagreeing to tease Sunoo.

"What do you think Y/n?" Jake ask looking at you.

"Hhmmmm I'm not really sure about that." You said like thinking seriously, putting your hand under your chin. teasing Sunoo

"AAAHHH! You're mean! You're being mean! TWIN! how could you?!" Sunoo whined shaking Jake and your arm.

Both of you just laugh at his cuteness.

"We're just kidding!" Both you and Jake laughed

Jake continued.

"On stage you have so many different expressions, you suit so many different concepts, Sunoo you're like a rainbow. Do you agree?" Jake said.

"Of course~" Sunoo said in aegyo and nodded.

"Okay~" Jake said and continued

Listening to Jake's soft voice and Aussie accent makes you want to dive into dreamland already, making your eyes half close, Jake noticed that and smiled.

"I think it's time for bed now." Jake said, closing the notebook

"Huh alrea-?" Sunoo ask in confusion and saw Jake signaling him to look at you.

"Oh-yeah, I'm sleepy too, let's sleep now everybody." Sunoo said

You said your good nights with them, giving them hugs and everyone went back to their rooms.

You were sleepy but felt excited when you remembered that you'll practice with Hanbin later.

"Right! And now we wait." You smiled and pretend to sleep.

After a few minutes, everyone were off to dreamland. You gently stood up to avoid waking up Daniel who's sleeping beside you.

Tiptoeing your way out to the room, carrying your practice clothes.

And found Hanbin waiting outside.

"Oh oppa! Did you wait too long?" You whispered

"Nope, I just got here too." Hanbin chuckled quietly.

"We should bring snacks too!" You whispered excitedly.

"You and your love for food never change." Hanbin chuckled ruffling your hair.

The both of you went to pantry room first and took some snacks and drinks. After that you went to the first floor practice room. Both of you changed first and start practicing.

"Be strict with me Y/n, okay?" Hanbin said, wanting to hear your honest feedback

"Hahaha I got you oppa, same goes to you okay?" You said

"I got you too!" Hanbin chuckled, giving you thumbs up.

And the practice started. Hanbin's already good, he just needs a little push to believe himself and be more confident. Both of you give each other some points you guys need to improved at and you learned a lot from him about the refreshing concept.

The practice was really fun and enjoying, it reminds you of the Ground days, were both of you teach the Grounders the choreography.

And that's how you guys spent the remaining days, practing with the group in the day and when everyone's asleep you practice with Hanbin till dawn.

Both of you also shared to your teams what you learned from each other, there's no competition really, it's helping each other to grow and improve.

***The day before the test

Jay noticed that something's going on between you and Hanbin that keeps on bugging him.

It's break time and he's pacing back and forth inside the pantry room alone.

"I gotta ask her or my mind won't let me live in peace." Jay thought to himself in frustration.

"Do I confess?" Jay said

"Or no? But how to confess?" Jay added grabbing his hair.

"Y/n, I like you" Jay said, practicing like you're infront of him and smiled genuinely.

"No, that phrase was already been used a lot" Jay said pacing back and forth, trying to think of something else.

"You're the honey to my Jay?" Jay said smiling.

"Is that even a confession?" Jay said and did a facepalm.

"If nothing lasts forever will you be my nothing?" Jay said

"AAARGH!!!nonono!" whispered scream in frustration.

"If dance is Beast King's language, Can I dance my way to your heart?" Jay practice and smiled but sighed in defeat and look at the ground.

"Beast King? Did you call for me?" You said

"OHMYGAWD!!!!" Jay screamed and jump out of shocked, like his soul just left his body, holding onto the counter, dropping some pack of snacks on the floor.

Author: Another update 😊💜 I'll try to update later too, I think? Have a great day guys 💜

Again, Thank you so much for reading and supporting this story 💜💜💜 Please don't hesitate to comment, I do love reading your reactions and opinions about the chapters 😊💜 It makes me laugh too hahaha you guys are so cute💜

English is not my native language so I do really apologize for the typos and grammatical errors.

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
285K 16.2K 66
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.5M 50.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
145K 6.8K 22
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...