𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐄 | a.boram

By -softshiba

❝ all in us! ❞ ੈ✩‧₊ 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚑𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚖; 𝚒𝚝𝚣𝚢'... More

profile ❪ updated! ❫
trivia ❪ updated! ❫
boram's phone ❪ updated! ❫
hair timeline
-ˏˋ. RELATIONSHIP ˊˎ-
RELATIONSHIPS WITHIN ITZY
RELATIONSHIPS OUTSIDE ITZY
dating history
-ˏˋ. MUSIC ˊˎ-
boram's playlists ❪ updated! ❫
DALLA DALLA ❪ 달라달라 ❫
Want It?
ICY
CHERRY
WANNABE
NOBODY LIKE YOU
Only One
믿지 ❪ Trust Me - MIDZY ❫
NOT SHY
Be In Love
Trouble
Love Potion
마. 피. 아. In the morning
SHOOT!
얼음깨 ❪ Break Ice ❫
Digital Single: 꿈은 이루어진 ❪ dream come true ❫
LOCO
Swipe
#Twenty
Weapon
Foreign
SNEAKERS
Ether
DANCE PRACTISE OUTFITS
-ˏˋ. SCENARIOS ˊˎ-
Normal School Day
Weekly Idol EP450
Late Night Facetime Call
A Needed Day Out
Idols Fangirling Over Boram
Sentimental Days
School Festival pt 1
School Festival pt 2
Birthday Girl
My Past
Backstage
Meeting her again
Secret Admirer
Getting another piercing
playing among us
album exchange
asked out
publicity stunt
bts x boram moments
going on a date with yedam
Touring the new family
Appearing on TREASURE MAP EP.56
ENHYPEN x Boram Moments
Ecountering the Mother
Custody Battle
End Of A Disagreement
the 'break up'
times boram was given an inkigayo sandwhich
Idols Who Have A Crush On Boram
viral boram moments
Magazine Interview
relationship guide: bortak 💗
ITZY Defending Boram from haters
Facetime
Family Cafe
Into The Future
-ˏˋ. NEWS ˊˎ-
ALLKPOP, ᴊᴜʟʏ ᴛᴇɴᴛʜ
SOOMPI, ᴊᴜʟʏ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
SOOMPI, ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ
SOOMPI, sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ALLKPOP, ᴀᴘʀɪʟ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ
ALLKPOP, ᴍᴀʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛʜ
SOOMPI, ᴍᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
SOOMPI, ғᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʜ
SOOMPI, ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ
-ˏˋ. SOCIAL ˊˎ-
Boram X MCND
SNS 📸 || Boram and Friends
Cover Live
Messages 💬
"Never Enough" by Loren Allred - Cover by Boram | ITZY
nct dream x itzy boram
boram's groupchats
Messages 💬 pt 2
v live: happy boram day 🐏🥰💓
Messages 💬 : School Groupchat
"Celebrity (IU)" Cover by BORAM
blonde boram is here!!
[ITZY VLOG] BORAM's Graduation VLOG
Messages with Friends
SNS 📸 || Boram & Male Idols
Chaotic Messages 💬
request page !

oblivious boram

1.6K 13 0
By -softshiba

boram walked down the school's hallway with a pep in her step, humming happily to jinghua's bon voyage as she approached her locker. the young girl was unaware as to why she had been so happy on such an early wednesday morning, smiling softly as she opened her locker to place her books inside before deciding to rearrange everything inside. as she reorganises, she thought to herself possibilities for her to be so happy at such an early hour. was it because she had no assignments to hand in? or the fact there wasn't a student council meeting to attend? her thoughts are interrupted when she feels her body shivering as she lets out a surprised yelp before turning quickly to face the culprit - seeing one of her best guy friends, huijun laughing at her.

"yah! noh huijun that was not funny!" boram whined, slapping her friend's arm before pouting and returning to fixing her books inside her locker. huijun leans against the lockers beside the open side of her locker and calms his laughter before clearing his throat and smiling at the female, hands tucked into the school pant pockets that stored a letter in one that he clutched onto.

"sorry sorry," he firstly apologies for scaring the girl before continuing to question the boy's weirdness. "by the way, what are you doing?" he questioned his friend, leaning against the lockers near hers, watching as she pulled a few things out and placed them back inside the small compartment. upon knowing that the girl was organising her locker, he stares at the female momentarily before speaking. "did you, uh, finish the science questions for mr baek's class?"

boram raised an eyebrow at the male, turning to see him smiling as she returned her attention to her locker to grab her math books. "i finished them last week in the library," she commented, clutching her books close to her chest as she grabbed her pencil case and closed her locker, facing her friend. "you were there with me," she reminded with a smile.

"huh? oh yeah!" he awkwardly chuckles, a light blush covering his cheeks from the embarrassment of forgetting the study session they did with minjae and gayoon last week. "so! uh, no council meeting?" he asked, realising the female wasn't in a meeting like she normally would be.

"nah, there isn't anything fairy important to discuss with just me and saerim," boram shrugged, the two idol's conversation is interrupted by a shout of boram's name from down the hallway. turning to face the person who called her name, she sees it's eunjo, a member of the student council. "oh eunjo-ah, what's up?"

"um, here!" he awkwardly showed her a bread bun in his hands. "i uh, accidental bought two and forgot none of my friends ever come to school early, so..." he rambled on, scratching his nape from the awkwardness between the two.

"is that so? thanks, i was going to go to the convenience store to get breakfast but sure!" the jyp artist accepted the treat before smiling and waving to eunjo as she and huijun began walking away from him. "see you at lunch~" the two idols made their way to their homeroom classroom, entering and sitting in their normal seats that were located in the middle of the room. boram sits at her desk before turning around to face huijun who sat behind her. "oh yeah, why are you here so early?" boram asked her friend, ripping parts of the bread and eating in small portions.

"minjae said he needed to talk with his pe teacher about something," huijun yawned, laying his arms on the desk and resting his chin on them. "i just tagged along because i didn't want to walk by myself," he hummed.

boram nodded before offering the male a bit of her bread. "eat," her friend glances up at her with a raised eyebrow however did as told as they continued chatting about their careers.

as the day goes on, lunch arrives - every students' favourite time of the school day. although normally boram would be making her way to the cafeteria after putting away her things, she had a meeting to attend to. escaping the wrath of her history teacher, ms bang, she quickly makes a trip to her locker to put away her things before rushing to the council room. "where's our leader?" one of the students asked, glancing at the empty seat beside the vice-leader, saerim. the male shrugs and reassures the team of boram's presence when she entered the room, perfectly in time as he finished his sentence.

"sorry for being late everyone! shall we start?" boram smiled, sitting beside saerim and pushing a notebook in front of her that he had prepared for her earlier on. the students of the council discuss the upcoming event the school was holding in a few weeks time. it was in honour of their principal's birthday and upon discussing with him, they would be throwing another festival for charity. "hm, okay," boram nods understandingly before pointing at the council members. "dabin, seungjae and hoon, go to the clubs who are wanting to be apart of the event - get their application finalised and handed to me by next week," she ordered before turning another three members. "eunjo, karin and kyungsoo work on flyers and finding sponsors," she pointed before glancing at saerim. "saerim and i will also be looking for sponsors and discussing with teachers and our principal, understood?"

"cha~ since everything is settled, you're all dismissed," saerim smiled at his council members before turning to look at boram who was focusing on other council work that consisted of signing permission slips and writing speeches for the event that was to come. "boram-ah," he called the singer who faced him. "shall i get us some snacks? we have some paperwork to go through," he commented as boram fixed her sitting to look at him with an apologetic look.

"ah mian, i have a schedule after school," the singer pouts as saerim gave a nod of understanding. "do you want me to take half with me?" she offered, standing up and moving to split the paperwork when saerim grabbed the girl's wrist to stop her.

"ah no! it's fine! i-i'll do them," he gave her an assured smile. "you'll be busy with work anyways," saerim smiled brightly at the girl who nodded and glanced down at her wrist that he was still holding. following her gaze, he quickly releases his grip on her wrist and begins stammering with a blushed face. "a-ah sorry!"

"it's fine," boram smiled. "see you tomorrow saerim-ah!" boram beamed, skipping out of the room to meet with her friends at their table in the cafeteria. "ello ello friends~" she greets the three of them, sitting beside huijun and in front of gayoon, reaching over the table to steal a piece of gayoon's food. "what are we talking about?"

"school assignments," minjae sighed, slumping in his seat as he laid his head on the steel table. huijun chuckles at his member and gayoon ruffled the male's hair empathically.

"he was meant to hand in a pe assignment this morning but forgot it at home," gayoon provided context to minjae's despair as boram nodded understandingly. "let's go hang out with boram at her schedule today after school, maybe that'll cheer you up jae," she smiled at her friend, shaking his shoulder.

"it's a schedule with yedam," boram told the girl who gave a teasing smile. "also i'm pretty sure my manager wouldn't let me bring anyone with me today. he's really strict about it nowadays," she sighed.

"you know, i'm starting to think we're both oblivious," gayoon sighed to boram, leaning against the lockers beside the idol who was packing her bags and waiting for her manager's arrival.

"what are you talking about?" boram laughed as she zipped her bag, swinging the straps over her shoulders as she closed and locked her locker, turning to lean against the metal as her friend did.

"oh come on, did you not notice both eunjo and saerim glaring at huijun during science?" her friend asked with crossed arms. boram glances at her with a smile, reminding the shorter girl that she had study period instead of science - though they shared the same teacher. "oh that's right. well, eunjo and saerim were in a group together and was glaring at jun because we were talking about you."

"good things i hope," boram chuckles, before pointing to the front gate, wordlessly suggesting for the two to sit on the bench by the front gates as they continued their conversation. "though you can't say anything either. junmyun, hanbin and kian were looking at you during lunch~" she teased back.

"puh-lease, eunjo follows you around like a lost puppy and saerim tries so hard to help you with everything yet both are let down because jun is always around to help you," gayoon argued to her best friend who playfully shoved her. "admit it you like junie~" she teased.

"what are you saying? i have a boyfriend remember?" boram chuckles, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the conversation. "even if i am oblivious, you're worst than me~" before gayoon could argue, their conversation was cut off by a car honk. glancing back to where the sound originated from, boram smiles cheekily and waves goodbye to her friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 131 18
Just an attempt.... Friendly reminder: English is not my first language, so please forgive my mistakes. { 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 2021/09/01 } 𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌�...
37.2K 2.1K 42
"Here, flowers for you" ❤️ Started on: 17.07.2021 Ended on: 31.07.2021
34.8K 2.2K 29
"𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵?" - Ryujin
58.2K 1.6K 36
(Itzy's Ryujin x FemOC) After nine years of training, you finally debuted with five other girls called Itzy. Even though you girls have a 3-year dati...