SOOMPI, ᴍᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗁

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗁.𝗄𝗁 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗒 24𝗍𝗁 2020

MIDZY and TREASURE MAKERS have been given a shock of their life!

On the evening of May 23rd, both JYP and YG Entertainment confirms their rookie artists, ITZY Boram and TREASURE Bang Yedam to be dating!

Following the confirmation of the two's relationship, both companies released an official statement in regards to the dating rumours between the two.

JYP Entertainment states: "Hello, this is JYP Entertainment,
We have come to notice the many speculations surrounding our artist, Boram of ITZY and the dating speculations surrounding her name.
After meeting with her and Bang Yedam of TREASURE and his company representatives, we can confirm that they have been seeing one another romantically for some time now.
The two met as trainees under YG Entertainment and has only recently begun seeing each other. Other details about their relationship shall be refrained to be asked during schedules unless our artist is comfortable in answering.
Thank you."

YG Entertainment states: "Hello, this is YG Entertainment,
After noticing the dating rumours surrounding our new artist, TREASURE Bang Yedam, we as a company have come to meet with both parties to investigate the situation.
Upon discussing with Yedam, Boram and JYP representatives, we can confirm that our artist has been seeing ITZY Boram romantically for some time now.
Details of the relationship are to be kept private unless Yedam is comfortable in sharing, aside from that, any questions about the relationship will be deleted and ignored.
Thank you."

Following this, both companies released a handwritten from Boram and Bang Yedam about the situation.

ITZY Boram's Letter read: "Hello, this Ahn Boram of ITZY,
I noticed that my name has been used in a lot of news articles lately because of the recent announcement. I'm sure many of you are surprised by the news.
I wanted to take the time to write to my fans about the situation and apologise for hiding this from you all for some time. I was scared of what the reaction would be, however, I am thankful that you all and Yedamie's fans have been acceptable to our relationship.
I shall keep it brief.
Yedamie and I met as trainees under YG and grew close as friends and as time passed, our relationship changed from friends to more than that.
Although the news is sudden, we both hope you all can still continue to support us as we learn and grow as people and artists in this industry as well as respecting our relationship.
I thank you MIDZY for everything. I love you.
- Ahn Boram"

TREASURE Bang Yedam's Letter read: "Hello this is Bang Yedam of TREASURE,
I have noticed that recently I have been involved in a dating scandal with Boram from ITZY. Although, our companies have released official statements, I believe I owe my fans an explanation.
I am dating ITZY's Boram.
We met as trainees under YG and have been close friends since, however, overtime our feelings changed and so did our relationship.
I firstly like to apologise to any of the Teume's who felts lied to and are disappointed in me. I can only ask for your forgiveness and understanding to mine and Boram's feelings.
We were scared to release the news under the impression many would not support us, however I am grateful seeing all the positive comments supporting us. I thank you.
I hope you can continue to support me and my activities as well as respecting my relationship with Boram.
Thank you.
- Bang Ye Dam"

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• JW FAMILY SHARE THEIR HABITS, COMPANY TRADITIONS AND MORE ON RADIO IDOL WITH HOST : NCT MAYSE

• BLACK CODE MINHEE AND TO1 CHAN CAUGHT ON A DATE

• ATEEZ RAEHYUN THANKS CHILDHOOD FRIEND GOLDEN CHILD JOOCHAN FOR SHOWING SUPPORT ON KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR SET