Into The Future

Not much has changed in the life of Ms Ahn Bo ram.

For beginners, the female had continued on her idol activities as a proud member of JYP's girl group, ITZY and was exceeding with her solo career; modelling for various fashion brands and working overseas in America often.

She became an ambassador for the jewellery brand, Cartier and began working a lot with producers and songwriters living in Los Angeles to produce new songs to shelve for upcoming albums. Boram was featured on some western artist albums such as Jeremy Zucker, NIKI and Claire Rosinkranz.

During a time when the girls of ITZY were given a long break from their company, Boram went ahead and spent the majority of her time studying at Seoul National University. The now 24-year-old young adult was working hard to achieve her Masters's degree in teaching for when she chooses to retire from the celebrity life.

A lot of MIDZYs knew the singer's original dream job was to become a college professor or teacher like her father. Upon living in South Korea for the majority of her teenage years, Boram desired to continue pursuing her original dream and decided to study in becoming an English teacher or tutor in Seoul.

While the young adult was in a stable condition, her career choice came with some difficulties. Such as, amid her busy idol life, her false relationship with Bang Ye Dam of TREASURE was revealed through an anonymous person. Many fans of the former couple were flabbergasted by the news and even went back to old interactions to find a single ounce of false feelings between the pair.

With all the attention their feign love was getting, the two idols had to release a public statement, confirming that despite their relationship being fake, they are good friends. Though their actions regarding the fake relationship hurt fans' trust in them, a lot of international MIDZYs and Teumes blamed their companies for coaxing it in the first place.

Along with the exposure of the fake relationship, Boram's real relationship with P1HARMONY's Intak was exposed by DISPATCHER as the annual New Year couple reveal. With how normalised celebrities' dating became, the couple received positive comments from their fans and were now able to show their affection for each other in public.

Regarding her family, Boram's father was offered a job at a university located in Seoul, meaning he could be closer to his daughter; the singer's grandparents had also decided to move to Korea with their son to be together as a family once again. And while she initially didn't plan on associating herself with them, Boram became acquainted with her half-siblings but still is adamant about interacting with her mother.

All in all, Boram has a solid plan for how she sees her life going. She has a loving boyfriend who makes her feel special in every way possible, a supporting family who moved to be closer to her and a great retirement plan for when she leaves the idol industry.