Getting another piercing

Boram was currently out with friends on a hang out day that Gayoon had organised, wanting to spend time with her friends. The four friends were currently eating in a restaurant that Boram had recommended after eating there prior with her good friend; Daye of TXT. As the group were talking, the teen began playing with her right ear. "I think I want to get another piercing," she mumbled to herself mostly however her friends heard her.

"Oh? You wanna get another piercing? Let's get one together!" Gayoon beamed, a hand on her friend's shoulder as she excitedly bounced in her chair beside the girl.

Boram glanced at her friend with a raised eyebrow, curious as to why her friend would want a piercing when she had a known fear of needles. "But aren't you scared of needles?" Boram inquired, questioning the sudden bravery of her female friend who pouted and gave her a shrug, removing her hand from Boram's shoulders and resting in her lap.

"I think it's about time I get over it," Gayoon stated with another shoulder shrug, taking another bite of her food as the other two held their own conversation. "What about you two? Are you going to get one?" she asked the males sitting in front of her and Boram.

"Nah, don't think I will," Minjae commented, his chin resting in the palm of his hand. "But I think you'd look pretty with piercings," he randomly said, his eyes giving loving look to Gayoon who blushed and turned away from his gaze.

Snickering, Boram kicks Huijun underneath the table to make him glance at the girl with a small glare, the girl giving him a look in which stated the obvious flirting between their two friends. "Junie you're not gonna get one are you?" she said as the boy nodded a 'yes'. After the meal and paying for their individual portions, the four friends made their way to the closest tattoo parlour that also did piercings. "Hi we're looking to get piercings," Boram told the worker who nodded and asked for their parental permission - as they were minors. Gayoon got her mother's permission and Boram called Yeji and had her send a permission message.

NOTE ! idk if this is actually what they do but go with the flow ya know :D

Upon getting permission for the piercing, both Gayoon and Boram entered the room with the boys following behind them, the girls talking about the piercings they each liked to get. Gayoon decided on her standard lobes on either side of her ears and Boram requested for her helix on her right ear to be done. Being scared and nervous about the procedure, her friend turns to the female idol with a sheepish smile. "Uh, Boramie...do you mind...uh..going first?" she asked nervously, her hands shaking as she stood behind her slightly taller friend.

"Huh? Oh yeah sure," Boram nodded, sitting on the bench, her hands fiddling with each other before resting in her lap. "Try and calm down while I get mine," she smiled at her friend that soon turned into a frown as she noticed the worker approaching her with the needle and metal for her piercing. "Someone give me their hand so I don't scream," Boram requested, reaching out for a random hand and squeeze it tightly when she felt the needle go through the skin of her ear.

"Okay, take a deep breath in," the worker instructed as Boram nodded, following the instructions as the worker finished her helix piercing with ease. "All done! Great job," he complimented the teen who smiled, bowing and thanking him for his services.

"Now it's your turn," Boram smirked, her hands resting on her friend's shoulders and pushing her to the bench, holding Gayoon's hand in comfort as the girl took many deep breathes in whilst getting her ears pierced.