SOOMPI, ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ

𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗈

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗈.𝗄𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 17𝗍𝗁 2022

After her finishing promotions for their latest comeback song "SNEAKERS", ITZY's Boram has been confirmed to release a new mini album!

In late July, ITZY member Boram was rumoured to be filming on a set in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Fans who spotted the singer confirmed she was alone at the time and suspected the possibility of a solo comeback.

On August 17th, JYP Entertainment released an official statement, confirming Boram's solo comeback.

JYP Entertainment's statement reads: "Hello,
This is JYP Entertainment.
After noticing the many rumours currently surrounding our artist, Boram of ITZY and her potential solo comeback, we can confirm today that she is preparing a new mini album.
We have been regularly meeting about the details of her comeback and can verify that she is currently finishing the b-side tracks with our producing team and has completed the filming of her music video.
The comeback is planned to be released between early to mid-September.
Boram hopes to show new sides of herself through this new album and hopes fans around the world will enjoy her music.
We hope fans all over the world are excited about Boram's new music and continue to love and support her throughout her career.
Thank you."

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• ATEEZ'S AGENCY KQ ENTERTAINMENT INTRODUCES 1ST MEMBERS OF PRE-DEBUT TEAM KQ FELLAZ 2

• SEVENTEEN JINGHUA SHARES WHAT SHE THINKS ABOUT WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR HER, BEING A MOTHER OF 2 AND MORE WITH COSMOPOLITAN

• NCT MAYSE SHOWS OFF HER HOME LIFE IN NEW EPISODE OF HOME ALONE