Eunoia || Dream x OC

By ickme1

"you can't have both you know" - Dream x reader TW: drug usage and spicy behaviour 🀭 More

Discord
Socials
Wilbur
Date
Just friends
I Love You
Lust
Kiss and Tell
Vidcon
Choices
Calling It quits
Feelings
Spin the Bottle
Goodbye
The Final Chapter :(
new story?

Meet Up

3.6K 71 174
By ickme1

I woke up around 6 am. I decided to go ahead and get ready to run errands since no one was going to be awake for about 2 more hours. I wiggle my way out of Clay's arms. I looked at him and all I saw was me hurting Will. I feel like I shouldn't have either.

Wilbur's face looked so sad when I broke things off officially. I shook it off. Today is going to be a great day. Everyone was going to meet up and finally see each other. I grab my phone and keys and head out the door as quietly as possible so I didn't wake up Clay.

I walked down to my room taking my time. I finally got to the door and unlocked it. It was still nicely put together because I spent my time in Clay's room. I opened my suitcase searching for what I wanted to wear.

I was wearing one of Clay's graphic tee's so I kept that on but threw on ripped jeans with fishnets, necklaces, rings, some long socks, and air forces. I went and brushed through my hair. my makeup from yesterday was smudged so I cleaned it up a bit and walked out the door.

I realized I didn't have the keys so I walked to George's room. I knocked on the door praying he would answer. That boy could sleep through an earthquake. Lucky for me he woke up and opened the door. "What?" He had quite the attitude. His hair was curling a bit and his eyes were half-open. All he was wearing was basketball shorts. Sleepy George was not a bad look.

"I need to run errands so I need the keys for the car." He rolled his eyes and dragged himself to where the keys were. He placed them in my palm. "Don't crash my car, please." I put the keys in my pocket. "I won't, promise." He closed the door and I walked down to the car.

I cranked it up and took off. I headed down to Tesco just to see if there was something I or the boys would want. I ended up getting a bunch of different crisps and some sandwiches. I drove down to the closest Starbucks and grabbed everyone a coffee.

I got back around 8 o'clock and went back to my room. I sat everything down and sat on my bed for the first time. My door started unlocking. Tommy was the only person who has my room key beside me. He opens the door and starts shouting at me. "What the hell Cora?" I looked at him shocked and confused. "What?"

"What do you mean 'what' you cut Will off completely! He told me you are going to pick Clay." He looked at me in disbelief. "Yeah, Kat likes him and I shouldn't drag him along if someone else obviously likes him. I just don't want to hurt him so I ended it. now he doesn't have to wait around when I don't know who I want." "GOD CORA. You are so stupid. Just stop flirting with both and take a moment to listen to who your heart wants more." he sat on the bed. "What if I can't choose." I looked at him with worry

"You can't have both you know." He looked sympathetic. How come he was younger but wiser than me. I looked down at my hands "Yea, I know." I spoke in almost a whisper tone. I didn't want to hurt either of them. "Is one of those for me?" Tommy asked pointing at the coffees. "Yea, the one on the far left." He walked over and grabbed it. "Just take a moment and think from now on." After that was said he walked out and back to his room.

I figured I would apologize to Will and bring him his coffee. I left and walked to his room. I knocked and he opened it. "Hey." I said while smiling and holding out his coffee. "Come in." He moved his arm higher up so I could go under. His looks still make me become a little flustered. He was wearing a similar outfit to George, no shirt and just basketball shorts.

I sat on the edge of his bed and he stood in front of me. "I'm sorry for yesterday. Tommy kind of smacked some sense into me. We don't have to end things completely but temporarily." He nodded and took a sip from his coffee. "I'm doing the same with Clay. I need to just sit with my feelings and really figure them out."

"That's understandable, I really do love you and I will no matter who you choose. I'm here for you forever and always." He placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed circles with his thumb. I placed my hand on top of his. There was no kiss just eye contact. I felt my eyes soften as his did. There was no need for anything steamy with him. Just silence was perfect.

I stood up and hugged him tightly. "I have to go. You should get ready." I let go and walked towards the door. "bye" "bye" I opened it and walked out. I went to Clay's room with his coffee and gave him the same information that We will be on a temporary break while I figure things out. He was alright with that.

I went to my room to grab the snacks and everyone headed out to the car. It was about a 10 minute drive to the event and then we had to set our booths.

Vidcon

We got the booths set up and I was going to chill with Wilbur. As friends, I hung out with Clay for the first two days so I wanted to hang with Will today. People were giving him stickers to put on his guitar, letters, clothes, and a whole lot more. Wilbur's fans were different from Clay's. His fans were more teenagers and Clay had a lot more kids come up to him. Also, Wilbur's fans had a different vibe.

I texted the gang about where we were going to meet up and we all decided on the Mc Donalds down the road. I was excited to see Alex, Karl, Niki, Toby, Minx, And Nick. Yea we see Toby almost every other week but he was still a fun guy to be around. We finished up the event and it was kind of sad because it was the last day.

We loaded everything into the car along with ourselves. Somehow we made it work but it was very squished. We dropped everything off at the hotel and headed to the Mc Donalds.

We sat down waiting for the others to show up. Just laughing and having a conversation and then a whole bunch of people runs into the building yelling and screaming. We turn and to our surprise, it was the others. we jumped up and all hugged each other. Yeah, we were loud but honestly kick us out if you want.

We have never seen each other in person so we all took it in. Attention turned to Kat who was sitting at the table. She wasn't a streamer nor a streamer's friend or family so she just let us all celebrate. I waved her to get up and introduced her to everyone. "Guys this is Kat, I've known her since forever so I decided to bring her along."

They were kind to her so that made me happy. After getting settled we sat down and got some food to eat. It was refreshing to just be with my friends and just talk. No drama just smiling and laughing. A little while after we finished eating we stayed sitting just to talk. There was a lot to talk about. Like how it feels to come into the light of fame and fans. I obviously couldn't relate but I still tried to contribute a little to the conversation.

We eventually got up and left. We had rented a van to fit every one and drove around for a bit looking for fun things to do when we saw a sign in front of a neighborhood. The sign read "pool party anyone allowed ages 16- 27. We pulled into the neighborhood and followed the signs until we were lead to the house. you could hear the music and shouting when you pulled up.

Lets just say this place was stacked. Was this a stupid idea? Yes. Are we going to go in? Yes. I turn to Tommy and Toby before they get out of the car to give them rules. "Don't drink anything but water, once you take your eyes off your cup or set it down its no longer yours so don't drink from it, don't go somewhere 'private' with someone and don't leave without us."

They looked at me and then each other like i was crazy. Tommy knew to listen to me because i just want him safe. They nod and hop out of the car. I open my door and Nick put his hand out and bowed. "M'lady" I laughed and said "Why thank you kind sir." I grabbed his hand and hopped out. We both were giggling. Karl shouted "Hurry up guys!"

The lights and music were all out standish. There was a pool in the back yard and more people piled out there. Everyone had their parters to stick with so we could wander a bit out of the group. Wilbur and Niki, Karl and Minx, George and Alex, Toby and Tommy, and Clay and Kat. Those were the pairs if they wanted to wander off. Nick and I were sticking together. Tommy and Toby ran off to explore already and the rest group stayed close by for some time.

Minx taught me that if you are going to drink make sure to drink equal parts water to avoid a hang over. She is the Irish one so i should trust her on that. About a couple drinks in i was starting to really feel the music like it was cursing through my veins. I started loosing up and dancing around. the group is split off and it was just me and Nick. (just imagine she Yt girl dancing)

I could feel Him staring at me harder than before, I turned around to face him and place my hands around his neck and he places his hands on my torso and let his hands wonder. We were just dancing together and living our best lives.

I reach over to the table next to us and poured us another shot. He took his and grabbed my face. he opened my mouth and poured the shot in while smirking at me. I did the same for him. The tension was so heavy everything started to blur. Everything i felt for Nick was platonic but damn in this moment he was hot as hell.

I put my hand on the back of his head and made my move. Our lips connected and It was extremely steamy. I had my fingers laced in his hair and his hands were on my waist. He pulled me closer to him, pressing me against his body. I roam my hands up his shirt. Fuck he is ripped.

I had to remove myself from the kiss because I didn't want it to go too far. That would just be awkward once this was night was gone. I decided that we should go in the pool. No one was in it so maybe us getting in would set off a chain reaction. I intertwined my fingers with his and dragged him with me.

I strip down to my underwear and bra. Nick strips down to boxers and he jumps in. I saw a load of water guns just laying under a chair so i grabbed two throwing one towards him. I jump in loading mine up and we had a water gun fight.

People started looking and joined in. I noticed Karl and Minx were in the pool. It was good to see them after an hour or two. Nick dropped his gun and swam under water grabbing me by legs to pull me under. I was shocked and barely had time to catch my breath.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. The way his hair flowed under the water looked so beautiful. He swam under me and stood up. I was on his shoulders as i came out of the water. I was trying to hard not to fall since apparently he is bad at giving warnings.

He walked me over to the steps of the pool and sat my down. He then sat down next to me. He laid his head back looking into the sky while propping himself up on his hands. I put my hand over top of one of his and he looked at me. Not in any type of way just a flat expression and made eye contact. He leaned in to kiss my jaw and then my neck. He made his way back up eventually meeting my lips.

I placed my hand that wasn't touching his on his cheek and deepened the kiss. I threw my leg over his lap and straddled him. He became really into the kiss. I paused for a second and looked at him. "We are just friends right? Like you don't have any emotions attached to this just fully platonic?" he nodded his head in a rushed manor meaning he just wanted me to shut up and keep going. So I did just that.

We were heavy into the make out session when George comes over and taps him on the shoulder. He pulled away looking red and his lips were red as well. Same for me I can say we both look gone as fuck.

"Grab Karl and Minx we are leaving, I've already gotten everyone else." George says while bending down. I get off Nick and tread my way over to Karl and Minx. "Hey, we have to go." They follow me out of the pool and we found out clothes.

Nick comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my torso and walks with his chin on my shoulder. He looked as if he was waddling because my steps were smaller than his. He was making me giggle a lot as we walk out of the house.

We get in the car and Nick sat in the middle seat so I joined him. I don't know why but I grew a closer connection with him so now all i wanted to do was be close to him. I could see Will and Clay staring but i didn't care.

George drove us all back to the hotel and we chose whose room we were going to chill in for the rest of the night. We all picked George's since it was the cleanest. We sit down and get comfortable when Alex pipes up. "Truth or dare or spin the bottle?"

Niki replied "Why not both?"
-
-
Word count: 2532

This chapter took forever to get out and I finished the second half of it on my phone at mid night so apologies if its not perfect. I hope this was a good chapter and hopefully ill get more out soon. Thank you for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 16.1K 50
All Wilbur's younger sister wanted was happiness, and that was Tommy. HEAVY REWRITING 1 in tommyxreader 19/02/2021 1 in ynstories 27/02/2021 1 in wil...
317K 10K 38
adventure time lover and a weeb that just really love mine craft karl x fem! oc
386K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
572K 21.4K 53
i've spent all of the love i saved, we were always a losing game. 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ the boy king falls in love with the pauper, but the two star-crosse...