Hero's of Olympus and Magnus...

By LillisRealm

As the title says this is a Hero's of Olympus/ Magnus Chase preferences and scenarios. I'd say Boyfriend scen... More

(a/n)
Dating Percy Jackson would include
Dating Jason grace Would Include
Dating Leo Valdez would include
Dating Nico Di Angelo Would include
Dating Frank Zhang Would Include
Dating Will Solace would include
Dating Magnus Chase would include
Dating Hearthstone Would Include
Dating Alex Fierro Would Include
(A/n)/Update
Dialogue prompts
First meeting
What they thought when you met
We meet again
getting closer
(A/n) (Thank you so much my dudes)
Halloween special
SUPER IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
They talk about you
Holiday special
Authors note (will delete later)
Wiping off their kisses
Yall probaly hate me by now
How they would react to me (or you) simping for Octavian
Riodanverse incorrect quotes
Riodanverse incorect quotes part 2
Nico's Birthday
My judgment of you based on who you simp for
Valentines day
Coming out as trans
Toxic headcanons
My writing and future updates
HoO/MCGA cast as things my teachers said
Happy Birthday Will Solace

Problems

1.9K 24 44
By LillisRealm

Key:
"this is talking"
"This is signing while talking"
This is signing

This chapter legit killed my soul. I'm officially not writing this much for a chapter again. It's so much. It takes to much time.

Also I think it's edited but I'm sorry if theres some mistakes. It's like over 9,000 words

Percy: (yes I kept Annabeth as Percy's bestfriend. I like their friendship. Sue me!)

Percy sat down on a bench in the sparing arena, a towel around his neck soaking up the execs amount of sweat pooling on his neck. His shirt was long since discarded to the floor, looking like it had been dunked in water. Percy couldn't hear anything due to his heart beating faster then normal and his rigid breaths.

He must have really been in his own head cause he didn't notice you sit yourself down next to him and pour a full water bottle onto his head. He jumped back at the cold feeling, getting soaked cause he wasn't expecting you to waterboard him!

"HEY WHAT THE-" Percy turned to look at who the culprit was to only find you, laughing loudly to yourself at Percy's shocked reaction. "Geez Perce, I was just trying to cool you down!"

Percy wanted to be mad, maybe just a bit upset. But you laughing like that. Gods. You were to much for him to handle. Percy blushed at his own thoughts, turning away from you.

"Whatever. You owe me." He said, beginning to stand up and rub the towel through his hair to dry himself off. As Percy began walking off you followed after him, today was your normal hangout day and he had been pretty busy today so...you'll just hang out now!

"umm...(N/n) what are you doing?" Percy stopped, looking over at you. "We're supposed to hangout today. Remember?"

Percy mentally cursed. How could he forget! Stupid Percy stupid! "Oh um yeah I-I remembered!"

You looked at him as if to ask 'do you really think I'm that dumb?' You did nothing but sigh, placing your hands on your hips "okay Percy why don't you go put your shirt and towel in your cabin, get a new shirt, and come and meet me in the strawberry fields to hang out?" Percy nodded then jogged off to go do said things.

You walked over to the strawberry fields and sat down. As you waited for Percy a friend of yours, Ari, walked over to you. "Sup Ari, how are you?" You asked, looking up at the boy. He seemed nervous, fidgeting with his hands as he looked away from you. "Umm well...would you like to go on a date with me? To the movies then Ice-cream? This Saturday?"

You wanted to say no. Or at least a 'let me think about it.' but your mouth reacted before your mind "sure!" Ari smiled at you telling you he'd tell you more details later then jogged off as he saw Percy walking over.

Percy sat himself down diagonal to you with a load groan. "Hey (N/n) what's up? You look like you saw a ghost."

You shook him off, deciding to give yourself some time to think about what you had said before actually telling him. "Don't worry about it. But maybe I should worry about you. You sound like an old man."

Percy whined, playfully hitting you "it's not my fault I'm so stiff! I just need a message and to like lay on the hard ground for a bit." He groaned, falling down onto the dirt. You laughed at his antics, laying down onto the ground next to him and turned to look at him. "Sorry Perce, can't help with any of that."

Percy turned to head you, a dopy grin on his face "oh well. Guess I'll just be an 'old man' forever." Swatting his face you rolled your eyes, sitting up and dusting yourself off. "You just put that shirt on. Don't lay in the dirt to much."

Percy nodded, sitting up and looking at you. The two of you sat in a comfortable silence, both being slightly to tired to actually put any energy into talking.

"You look like you got something on your mind. What's wrong?" Percy asked, taking your hand in his. You looked down at your interlocked hands, biting the inside of your cheek you let out a heavy sigh.

"It's nothing. I've just got a date on Saturday and I'm a bit stressed about it."

Percy's face fell for a moment, he let go of your hands and something you've never seen on him appeared on his face for a second before he seemingly snapped out of it, putting on his usual teasing act.

"Why you stressed? Do you not like the guy or something?"

You thought for a moment. It's not that you didn't like Ari but you never really thought of him like that. Plus you did have a small crush on Percy but to be fair he really didn't seem to like you back. I mean it was pretty obvious you had a crush! He probably hasn't mentioned it to be nice and continue your friendship.

"no...I don't...not like him?"

Percy cocked his head, looking at you in confusion. "um...what..."

You sighed, rubbing your face "Okay I like him. He's nice. He's cool. But I never really thought about dating him or anything. But it won't hurt to go on the date."

Percy nodded with you understanding your feelings. Kinda. He didn't understand why you would go on a date with a person you didn't like but who's he to judge.

You let yourself fall back into the dirt with a groan, covering your face with your hands.

"You know if you really don't want to go on a date with this dude I can help you tell him that you aren't interested. Like a quick 'Hey man. They just don't see you that way.'" Percy said, buffing out his chest and whipping out his 'serious' voice.

You burst out laughing at Percy's antics, sure that would be the most ideal situation, however you did say you would go on the date plus "he's probably gonna think we're dating if you do that." You teased, resting your chin in your hand

A light blush creped it's way onto Percy's cheeks "oh yeah you're right that would be so weird." He laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah so weird"

"Sooo weird..."

Jason: (Reyna is like Jason's best friend in this.)

Jason shouldn't have a problem with you dating someone else. Really he shouldn't! He swears! Why would he? He's dating Piper and you're dating Liam. Plus you guys are just friends! Just friends...

So why? Why does he have such a problem with seeing you with someone else?

"Jason is something on your mind?" The voice of Reyna broke Jason from his thoughts as he moved his head to look at the girl.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, don't worry."

Jason continued with his work, trying his best to chase you out his thoughts (with little success)

It's like you were teasing him...running through his mind all day. Didn't you get tired? Venus was somehow making fun of him.

Jason left his office to go on a walk only to bump into you!

"Oh Jase what's up?"

You felt a small shock on your fingertips as Jason jumped back in surprise.

"Gods (Y/n)! Don't scare me like that. I almost had a heart attack!"

You laughed at his reaction and stuck up an arm, showing how your clothes where now stuck to your body because of the static "yeah I can tell." You let out a small chuckle as you lowered your arm.

God why was your laugh so cute?

"Oh sorry about that...I was just about to go on a walk actually." He smiled at you, trying his best to contain the small blush on his face.

"Oh cool! I was actually about to go fetch you to go on a walk with me. But I guess we can just go now!" Great you didn't notice!

"Oh by the way, Jason. You should wear some sunscreen, you look a bit crisp" never mind. You did.

As you two walked thoughts swirled in Jason's head.
Why was he so confused? He was just your friend! Your good friend Jason!

So why?

Why does he wanna- NO! He doesn't. He has Piper. You have Liam! He doesn't wanna kiss you!

"Jase what's wrong?" He turns to look at you, the concern on your face made him melt.

"I've just got a lot on my mind, y'know?" You hummed, nodding your head in understanding. "Well if anyone's causing you extra stress just tell me and I'll beat them up!" You playfully got into a fighting position, giving him a few light punch's.

~~~Time skip~~~

That was a few nights ago and barley anyone had seen Jason. It was common knowledge that Jason work a LOT but not to the point where people wondered if he had gone on a multi night quest.

You for one hated this, you tried making sure he didn't overwork himself and somehow where ever you went he wasn't there! It was like he was avoiding you.

Now on Jason's side he wasn't really avoiding...you... he was avoiding everyone. He isn't the most in touch with his emotions so he figured that throwing himself into his work would clear up his problems. Well temporarily.

Okay it was of a distraction then anything else.

"This isn't healthy." Jason picked his head off his desk at the sound of Reyna's scolding voice. "If you're that confused about your feelings then just talk to them!"

Jason shook his head, covering his head with his arms. "No! I'm happy with Piper and they're happy with Liam. Plus I do like Piper!"

"Yeah so if you're having doubts then you should tell her. It's not fair to be with Piper if you're thinking of (Y/n) that way."

Well...she's right.

It wouldn't be fair to Piper if he was confused about his feelings and didn't tell her, right?

As Jason walked to where Piper was he felt a few eyes on him, probably people wondering where he had been. However he didn't pay any mind to them until-

"Jason!" Of. Fucking. Course. Jason turned to see you running towards him, Liam behind you standing still just looking at him.

"Oh Um...Yes?" The look you were giving him told Jason you were not playing around. "Don't um yes me! Where have you been? No ones seen you! Not even your girlfriend. I asked her! She's been looking for you."

oh. That's something Jason didn't know. "She's look for me?"

"Yeah she is. She thinks you're avoiding her." You said, trying to calm your voice. You were honestly pretty mad. He hadn't been taking care of himself at all. He had slight bags under his eyes, his lips were dry, and his hair was messy.

"Oh I was actually going over to talk to her right now so I guess I'll go...do that." You waved him goodbye as he walked to find Piper. "Catch you later?" You asked, well more like yelled, but he agreed anyway.

Jason saw Piper sitting alone, seemingly in deep thought. "Hey Pipes." Piper jumped back, seemingly surprised by his presence. "Oh hey Jase I've been looking for you."

Jason sat beside her "yeah i've been told."

They sat there quietly for a few seconds, they both could tell the other had something on their mind.

"Pipes I-"

"I think we should break up."

...What?

"What?" Jason starred at the girl who didn't look back at him, her eyes downcast on the floor.

"I think we should break up." No Jason heard her correctly he was just having trouble processing what she had said. Jason blinked for a second before clearing his throat. "Do you mind me asking why?"

Piper wrung her hands as she tried to explain "It's kinda a few reasons I guess? Like I feel like our relationship was kinda forced on us? Plus I can tell you're confused about somethings and honestly so am I."

Jason took a deep breath in and looked to the side "we can still be friends though, right?" Piper nodded. They sat in silence before a question starting irking Jason. "You could tell I was confused about things?"

Piper pretty much snorted at his question, nodding her head in understanding "oh yeah. It was really obvious. The only time you throw yourself into your work like that is when you're overthinking things."

Jason let his hands fall into his hands, groaning loudly.

"Don't worry Jase. I think they like you too."

Leo: (time stamps and canon plot is jumbled so don't worry about canon timing and stuff it don't matter lol)

Being friends with Leo was great! He was funny, caring, smart and overall a nice guy. Having a crush on Leo wasnt as great.

You came to realize your crush a little while ago, but it wasn't anything you made a huge deal of you probably wouldn't act on it ever and it was clear he didn't like you back. You knew he didn't like you back, taking into account the island lady he talked about constantly. And I mean constantly.

"Oh and did I tell you about making my clothes-"

"Fire resistant, yes Leo you have. I think you've told me everything about her."

"I have? Oh my bad! I just get caught up and y'know!"

"Yeah I get it. Don't worry." You patted him on the back, smiling. There was a moment is silence before you decided you didn't want to be here anymore.

It's not like you didn't like hanging out with Leo. You loved hanging out with him! But it's just so hard when he gets like this. You get that he loves her and everything but...it hurts.

"Ummm I've gotta get going. I promised Austin I'd help him with a song." You stood up from the grass dusting your legs off.

"Oh really? Umm I was hoping we would be able to hang out for a bit. We haven't been hanging out much."

That much is true but who wants to hang out with your crush when they're obsessing over the girl he's in love with?

"I'm really sorry about that Leo. Our schedules just aren't working right now. Summer being around and all y'know? You being in the forges and me helping with the younger kids."

Leo nodded his head in understanding. Looking to the side. You could tell he was feeling upset, you never meant to make him feel that way. You knew in the process of ignoring him he would get hurt but was it so selfish to protect your heart?

"How about we schedule a time to hang? I'm helping the younger kids with training this week but maybe over the weekend?" You placed your hand on his cheek, turning his head to face you. He smiled wildly before shaking his head.

"YES! Okay how about after breakfast?"

"Yup sounds good!"

~~~~time skip~~~~

Honestly you spent the better half of the week mentally preparing yourself for Leo gushing about Calypso. Plus you're pretty sure he's gonna take you to hang in the forges so it's not even like you can run away. Deciding this wasn't good to keep this in you confided in the one person who you think would help you! Piper!

"It just sucks y'know?"

"Yeah I get it. Cant feel nice to have the guy you're in love with be love sick for someone else."

"Dude! I never said I was in love with him. I just have a crush."

"Yeah sure."

You shoved the girl to the ground frowning at her. She smiled at you smugly, taking pride in the fact that she was probably right.

"Well maybe you can try and tell him how you feel? Or just say you don't like talking about romantic life?"

You hummed, pulling blades of grass out the ground and letting them fly in the wind.

"Well whatever I do I've gotta figure it out soon. I'm hanging out with him tomorrow morning for gods know how long."

"Jeeze"

~another time skip~

You grabbed your breakfast, scrapping some off to your godly parent and a bit extra to Aphrodite hoping she would help you. You even considered giving some to Eros but decided against it, figuring it might do more bad than good.

You sat at your table, eating your breakfast trying to push away any negativity you were feeling. Leo is one of your best friends! You can't just ignore him forever. This was long over do!

As you finished your breakfast you felt a tap on your shoulder. You tuned to see a smiling Leo looking at you.

"Hey!"

"Sup Leo." Leo grabbed your hand, whisking you away from the pavilion. "No time for chit chat here. I've got a lot to show ya!"

You both sped off to bunker 9. You assumed he had a few inventions to show you, which you were right about.

Leo took you around the bunker showing off the inventions you haven't seen.

"I've been repairing the chariot a lot! Oh and fetuses, obviously. I've mostly been working on things for campers, there are so many here so got a lot to do."

"Yeah it feels busier than normal this summer it's crazy."

You continued talking to Leo for a few hours, getting back into the groove of hanging out. It felt like you spent no time apart.

"Oh that reminds me of something Calypso said!"

There it is. You prepared for this. Don't let this falter your moment with him.

"Oh yeah really?"

"Yeah! It was actually really funny she-"

"Leo?"

He stopped talking for a second, looking at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Can you just-"

"Just..."

"JUST SHUT UP ABOUT HER!"

Leo looked at you surprised. You've never really yelled at him, at least in a serious way.

"ALL YOU TALK ABOUT NOW A DAYS IS HER! YOU WONDER WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO HANG OUT? THATS WHY!"

Leo stood up facing you, his face turning slightly red, from either embarrassment or anger you weren't sure at first. But your question was answered quickly.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH IT NOW! IVE TALKED ABOUT HER BEFORE AND YOU HAD NO PROBLEM! PLUS SHES NOT ALL I TALK ABOUT!"

"WELL MAYBE NOT BEFORE BUT NOW ITS LIKE YOU'RE OBSESSED!"

"FINE WHATEVER MAYBE I'M THINKING ABOUT HER MORE NOW BUT YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD MY WHAT YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM IS!"

"WELL MAYBE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT NOW CAUSE IT FUCKING SUCKS TO HAVE THE GUY YOU LIKE TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING GODDESS HE'S IN LOVE WITH ALL THE TIME!"

Leo stopped. His eyes widening, you liked him? He had no idea. If he knew he wouldn't even think about talking about Calypso. He knows the feeling of liking someone and them obsessing over someone else. It sucks.

His eyes softened. Reaching his hand out to touch your arm "(Y/n)-"

"I don't need your pitty Valdez" you grabbed your stuff walking out the bunker.

"Leave me alone."

Nico:

You never thought of yourself as someone who many people liked. There wasn't much of a reason, you just never noticed people crushing on you. You could tell when someone was flirting with you but you mostly took it as playful flirting, nothing to be taken seriously!

So it surprised you when George kept on his advances. Kept his flirting. Kept his mini gifts. Kept asking you out.

"What's that?"

You jumped a bit, grabbing the knife next to you and pinning down whoever snuck up on you holding the knife to their neck.

"Woah (L/n) it's just me." You looked down to see the tired face of Nico Di Angelo, who obviously just shadow traveled here.

"Oh sorry Nico. Didn't know it was you. But you shouldn't sneak up on me like that!"

"Yeah yeah I get it. The Demi-god life and stuff. But anyway whats that?"

"Oh it's a present from George! I think he payed some Demeter kids to make me a flower crown." You laughed a bit. Taking it and placing it on your head. "How do I look?"

Nico but his lip, looking to the side. "You look nice." You smiled at him, feeling your cheeks burning slightly. It was probably common knowledge around camp you liked Nico which is why it was such a surprise that George kept at his flirting. Normally after a day or two of people flirting with you they stopped, you always assumed it's cause of your obvious crush on Nico.

"George gave it to you?" Nico's voice ripped you from your thoughts, he seemed a bit annoyed. You looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Umm yeah? Is that a problem or something?"

Nico seemed to think for a minute. "Are you guys dating or something?" He asked, now a neutral expression painting his face.

"What? No! He's just being nice. I would never cheat on you! So no need to be jealous" You were aware of Nico's feelings for you, and you were sure he was aware of your feelings for him. You never made a huge deal of hiding the fact that you liked him, again it was pretty obvious.

"That's not what I meant and I'm not jealous! I just don't think you should hang out with him!" This was it! Hopefully if you pushed slightly he would confess!

"Well why not?"

Nico stopped. He knew you were going to do that. He knew you wanted him to confess but he just...couldn't. It wouldn't be fair to you if you guys started dating. He's away all the time, on quest, doing his own research about his family! Plus he wasn't willing to loose this friendship if something happened between you two!

As for you. You were getting tired of this. You couldn't see why he couldn't just confess! The feelings were mutual! You were tired of waiting around for him. Would it be so bad to accept his date offer?

"Y'know. George asked me out." Nico whipped his head to face you, looking at you like you grew an extra head. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him I'd think about it. I had a lot on my mind then, and now, so I couldn't give him a direct answer. I think I might say yes."

Nico didn't say a word as he looked at you. You couldn't tell if he was sad or pissed or annoyed. His expression was unreadable. He stood up silently. "Do whatever you want. I don't care." He walked away from you with out another word.

~~~~time skip~~~~

"Well maybe you should be the first to confess."

You say with Annabeth she was finishing some work as you ranted about your problem with Nico. You haven't talked to him at all since your 'fight' which was both your faults.

You were angry at him for not telling you how he feels and he was probably angry about you saying you'd go out with George. He's also been busy with his father which really didn't help.

"I have!"

"Yeah but in that joking was where you can't tell if you're being genuine or not." She placed her blue prints on the table in front of her. "Tomorrows Thursday?" She asked looking at you.

"Yeah?"

"Nico's back from hades. You guys have never missed going to that tree of yours on Thursday's at least when your both here. Even when you had that dumb fight a few months ago."

Well that wasn't wrong...

"Alright I'll just tell him how I feel tomorrow!"

Annabeth smiled as you walked out her cabin, happy to have at least helped a little.

~~~next day~~~~

You finished up your breakfast and morning training, thinking over the things you were gonna say to Nico today. Ones you got to your free time you headed straight for the tree to see Nico.

The only problem? He didn't show. You sat there for a while, you even started reading the book you brought along to read to him while waiting. But he never showed.

So you just assumed maybe he went on a last minute quest! He wouldn't purposefully ignore your weekly hangouts right? He never has!

You walked back to the cabins hoping to get some rest before lunch.

"Hey (Y/n)!" You heard the voice of George behind you. "Oh hey! What's up?" You asked him.

"Nothin much I just made this for you!" He handed you a painted rock which looked like it had the lake on it. Honestly it was pretty good.

"Oh gosh thanks! It looks amazing." You continued to chat with the tall boy when from behind him see Nico Di Angelo talking to Jason Grace.

He meant to miss your hang out. Honestly it felt like a bit of a slap in the face. Maybe you were wrong? Maybe he didn't like you and it was all some weird fantasy you made up.

"Are you okay?" You looked up at George who seemed concerned.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine I'm just tired I think I'm gonna take a nap."

As you walked to your cabin you locked eyes with Nico. He looked down in guilt before returning to his conversation with Jason.

Frank: (he likes you but you kinda like someone else) (I'm sorry this one is shorter then the rest but I'm very close to just remove Frank from the preferences and picking him back up when I start writing one shots)

Now Frank wasn't the most confrontational person in the world. I mean. At times even the thought of it makes him feel like he's having heart palpitations. Especially if it's someone he's friends with.

Now not all confrontations are bad. In fact he'd say the way he want's to 'confront' you is good. At least in his opinion. And hopefully yours. God's please let it be good.

Now Frank had it all planned out. Since he was quit the hopeless romantic he planned to meet at Bacchus's garden, walk around for a bit, give you flowers, then ask you on a date. Plus he had a back up plan! If he got too flustered he wrote you two different notes. One just saying he likes you and asking you out on a date and one with a longer confession of his attraction. He figures that if he needs the letter at all he'll read his and your feelings in the moment and choose the right one.

So. Everything was planned out perfectly. He accounted for everything! Almost.

Almost everything.

Frank sat in the garden waiting for you, nervously he fidgeted with his hands. It felt like his heart was gonna explode!

'Don't be a coward' kept repeating in his head. It was like someone was screaming at him! Over and over 'don't be a coward. Don't be a coward.'

"Hey Frank!" Your voice cut through the boys thoughts, stunning him for a moment. He pulled himself together and smiled at you, waving slightly.

"Sorry I'm a bit late. I got um...a bit caught up..." you scratched the back of your neck, blushing at the memory of what kept you.

"It's no problem at all! Let's just walk!"

The two of you toured the garden and everything was going according to plan...except...

"Hey (Y/n)...is something wrong? You seems but...off?" Frank asked, turning to look at you, concern etched onto his face.

Biting your lip you let out a big sigh, heat returning to your cheeks. "Okay so...you know Jean?" You looked up at Frank who only nodded in response "well I've kinda liked him for a while now. Not like a full on crush but like 'hey he's kinda cute and if he asked me out I would totally go out with him' kinda way?" Frank continued to nod along with your ramble "well he asked me out while I was walking here so I've just been distracted."

Frank felt a lump grow in his throat. His eyes felt like they were burning. But what could he do? Nothing. You were obviously excited. Who was he to ruin that?

"That's great (N/n). When are you going on this date?"

You smiled brightly at him "Tomorrow. We're going to a café! But I don't really know what I should wear. He did just ask me out so I guess that's normal but I've been thinking about my clothes and I can't really think of any outfits."

Frank bite his lips. He wasn't gonna say it. He wasn't gonna-

"I could help you pick out an outfit!" Great. He said it. This is gonna be great for his emotional health. He can tell. 

Somehow your smile brightened at him, grabbing his hand you started leading him to your legion. "Awww thank you Frankie!"

And so Frank sat on you bed as you took out ALL of your clothes. He helped you as you decided what would go best with what. You talked to him throughout the whole thing. Though ones in a while he heard you mutter things like "too fancy" "too casual" "too... out there." 

Finally you picked out an outfit and told Frank to close his eyes as you tried it on. 

"Okay open them."

Frank slowly opened his eyes, vision slightly blurry from smushing his palms into his eyes. He blinked away the blurriness and saw your final outfit. 

"You look..." adorable "nice! I like it." Frank smiled at you which you returned as you looked at yourself in the mirror. "Thank's Frankie. But are you sure it's okay? I mean are you sure-"

"It's perfect."

Slowly you walked over to him and gave him a hug "Thanks again Frank. I owe you one." 

Frank waved you off saying it's anything a friend would do. You continued to hang out for a little bit until you realized you were late to a meeting with Reyna. Quickly you changed (With Frank covering his eyes of course) and gave Frank a departing hug yelling "see ya later Frank! And again. I owe you!"

And so Frank was left, staring at the wooden door, feeling like his heart was cracking.

Will:

Will is someone you would consider a great friend of yours. He was kind, funny and over all a top notch dude. So it didn't make much sense to you why he was avoiding you any chance he got.

You knocked on the door of the Apollo cabin hoping to question him on what was wrong. "Hey what's up (y/n)?"

You looked at Melody who smiled at you "heya (Y/n) what are you doing here?"

"I'm going to see Will. Is any one else in the cabin?"

"Oh sorry darlin' he's not in. But I can't stay long I promised Demi I'd take her on a picnic date"

"Oh okay. Have fun than!" You waved off the girl, smiling brightly at her.

Back to your original mission! Finding Will. He's been ignoring you for like a week straight. You checked the infirmary, archery range, strawberry field even the climbing wall! He wasn't anywhere! Plus it wasn't like him to just ignore you. Like I said you're pretty good friends and you have been for a while!

You step inside, seeing nothing at first then you look around and see Will sleeping peacefully on his bed. You walk up to him, smiling sweetly before grabbing two giant books on his trunk and smashing them together causing a giant banging noise. (If you're wondering why Melody said he wasn't in but he was it's cause she lied)

"AH-"

"Good morning William."

Will looked up to see you standing above him, a fake sweet smile on your face. He inwardly sighed he had been trying to avoid you. Not fully on purpose at first but now...yes, on purpose. He just couldn't be around you when you hung out with Finley!

Finley asked you out a few weeks ago, you thinking he was pretty cute said yes and you guys have been unofficially dating since. At first Will couldn't piece together why it pissed him off so much but than Austin pointed out Will probably has a crush on you and it all made sense.

So his solution was to simply ignore you! A+ plan (well he thought. His siblings said it was stupid and wasn't going to help but what do they know?) until it wasn't

"Oh uhhh Hey (Y/n)...what's up?"

"Oh nothing just normal camp stuff, hanging by the beach, training, reading, wondering why one of my best friends is avoiding me." Will could tell you weren't playing around. "I'm really sorry (Y/n) I've just been busy and there's been stuff on my mind...I didn't mean to ignore you."

You took a deep breath and sat on Will's bed, your face scrunched slightly. "I understand that but couldn't you at least just tell me? I'd understand! At least I'd know you're not ignoring me." Will looked at you and could tell you were pretty hurt by what he did so...

"How about we hang out now? Maybe at the camp fire too?" Your eyes lit up, nodding your head yes you grabbed his hands and started running out the Apollo cabin door. "Wait wait wait I need to grab shoes!"

~~~~~Time skip cause I'm lazy~~~~

It's been two weeks since then. Will didn't ignore you as much but you could tell he was still pretty distant. You still had not clue as to why

"Alright just aline your shot...good...and the wind is coming from up so raise the bow a little." You felt Will reposition your arms, he was helping you with archery which you were very thankful for. "Okay that looks good now...release."

You released the arrow, it whistled through the air before hitting directly in the center of the target.

"OH MY GODS YES!" You smiled at Will jumping up and down in victory as he smiled at you. "I DID IT! I DID IT!"

"You did it!" Will was about to say something else when a voice cut him off. "(Y/n) I've been looking for you everywhere- what's happening?" Will turned to see Finley standing at the entrance of the archery field. Will smiled awkwardly at him as you ran to Finley.

"FINLEY I GOT A BULLS EYE LOOK LOOK!" You pointed at the perfect bulls eye hopping up and down. "I'm so proud of you!" He smiled down at you, kissing you on the cheek. Will scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably, starting to clean up his things.

"Umm (N/n) I've got a shift at the infirmary so I've gotta..."

"Oh yeah of course! Thank you so much again."

"It was my pleasure."

~~~Another time skip~~~

Well this felt oddly familiar. It's been a few days since the archery range and Will was ones again ignoring you. The best thing to happen that day was Finley officially asked you out at the campfire.

But now you were again on the same mission to find Will except it would be easier this time cause you knew where he was. So more of a mission to talk to him.

You walked up to Will who was sitting next to his siblings at the camp fire.

"Hey Will could you come with me for a sec?"

"I don't know it's just I got-"

"William"

"...okay"

You took Will away from the rest of the group, wanting to have a private conversation. "so what did you need (N/n)..."

"Cut the crap Will. Why are you ignoring me?"

"it just-"

"Don't pull that 'I was busy... I've had a lot on my mind BS' okay? I know it's not true so just tell me!"

Will looked down, avoiding your gaze. You could tell he was thinking about something hard. He took a deep breath, playing with his fingers still avoiding your eyes.

"Listen it's- I- I just." He looked at you, almost asking for help. You patted his arm, trying to reassure him that you were listening to him. Will took another deep breath "I like you."

You starred at him in shock. He was blushing hard, the redness reaching the tip of his ears. "I'm dating Finley..."

"I know and that's why I've been avoiding you. It just...I can't handle being around you guys...it just...doesn't feel good." You nodded, understanding what he meant. "I'm really sorry Will I had no idea..."

"It's okay but do you mind me just...not being around you for a bit?"

You nodded, it made you sad but you didn't think this was the end of your friendship. "Thanks."

He walked back to his siblings as you walked back to Finley. "Is everything alright?" You looked up at your boyfriend, your mind going a million miles a minute. You put on a fake reassuring smile as to not worry him.

"Yeah everything is okay."

Magnus:

Well shit.

Magnus was starting that maybe...Jake might be a bit right about his crush. But really it was just a thought! It couldn't be right. Not at all.

You guys are just friends. Obviously. He was just upset in his room while you were out on a date because....he died stupidly during training today! Yeah that's why!

See during training today...

*flashback*

You sat with Magnus in a hiding spot the two of your found a while back.

He could feel your body heat as you leaned against his chest due to the small space of the hiding spot.

Why were you hiding? Well...

"I don't know I think this was a great plan!" Magnus looked down at you with a 'are you serious' face.

"Sure and I don't like falafel!"

"Oh shut up Magnus! Us hiding out till everyone's dead is a great plan! Our whole floor will win!" Magnus continued to stair at you as if you had said the stupidest thing in the world.

"You act as if we haven't done this before." He said as he began to pull his hair up into a pony tail "Plus if someone finds us we're sitting ducks."

"Well..." well you hadn't thought of that.

"Well if we do have attackers I know you'll protect me Maggie!" You threw your arms around him dramatically and pulled him into a tight hug. Magnus knew you were joking around but his face heated up and he felt Jack start buzzing.

"ha ha very funny. If we get caught I'm sacrificing you."

You two sat there for what felt like hours and you started getting antsy.

"Is this battle taking longer than normal?" You asked Magnus who just rolled his eyes and began picking at his cuticles.

"Nah I just think since we aren't...y'know fighting for our lives it goes by slower."

Well this was really boring!

"Alright then. I'm gonna go and check out the hall." You began trying to open the door when Magnus grabbed your arm and looked at you as if you had grown two heads.

"What? What happened to staying here?"

"Well this is getting boring!" You popped open the door and stepped out. "So I'm gonna go. You can stay here if you want. But I'm gonna go and kill someone!"

Magnus made strangled sound, trying to protests but you placed a gentle kiss on his cheek which immediately caused him to stop. "Fine..."

And you left!

Magnus gently placed a few fingers on the place you kissed him, a dumb smile etched it's way onto his face and his cheeks felt like they were on fire.

Jack couldn't hold back anymore.

"See I told you you liked (Y/n)!" Magnus quickly frowned, furring his eyebrows "I have no clue what you're talking about!"

"Oh please Freyson! You look like a godsdamn tomato! Plus you've got a stupid grin on your face."

Well...Magnus couldn't deny that...

"I say you ask them out before someone else does."

"What?" Magnus looked down at his sword as if he said the weirdest thing ever.

"Oh please we both know that Julien kid has been looking at them for the last three weeks."  Again. That was true. Julian, a resident of floor 72, had been hanging around you for a while. Just the thought made Magnus's blood boil.

"Okay I'll ask them out at dinner."

As Magnus sat thinking of a date for the two of you someone yanked open the door and pulled him out the small space by his feet, causing him to smack his head on the floor so hard he let out a high pitched screech and was sure he was bleeding. Not only that but the thing that killed him? A second guy came running towards the group and slipped...with his sword still in his belt...onto Magnus's face.

So when Magnus walked into the feast late he was obviously not the happiest and not even close to telling anyone what had happened. Well anyone but you.

Speaking of you...

Where were you? You couldn't still be dead right?

"Hey Mallory?" Mallory turned to face him, cup still up to her lips "y'know where (Y/n) is?"

Mallory snorted, some mead even coming out of her nose. "(Y/n)? You serious?" Magnus nodded, not understanding what the joke was.

"They went on a date of Julien. Weren't you with them?"

Magnus stiffened. He took a deep breath and grinded his teeth together "no. We separated a little bit into the battle."

"Oh yeah that makes sense then. Julien asked them out before they died. Took a hit for them too. Real cute and romantic. Unlike some people." With that last line she threw a venoms glare at half-born her off-and-on again boyfriend who Magnus guessed was off again...again. 

So Magnus had to sit through dinner, not talking to anyone. Well he could have talked to people. He just didn't feel like it.

He was also supposed to go to Half-borns room for game night but didn'y up. About 30 minutes into what was supposed to be game night he heard a knock on his door. At first he tried to ignore it, covering his ears with his hands. But the knocking grew louder and louder, pretty much banging on his front door.

"Alright alright I'm coming no need to break down my door!" Magnus pulled the door open to be greeted by a slightly annoyed looking you.

"Hey?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Hey."

The two of stood in an awkward silence for a minute.

"So...what brings you here."

You give him a dead pan look, scoffing at him under your breath. "It's game night Magnus. You're 30 minutes late." You crossed your arms waiting for his response, which never came. Instead was a series of 'umm's and 'uuhhh's.

"Plus everyone else said you were in a bad mood during dinner." You added on, putting your hands on your hips. "What's wrong." You tilted your head, trying to question the boy.

"I'm just...not feeling well y'know?"

Seemingly this was a good enough excuse for you "oh I'm sorry Maggie I didn't know. I hope you get better see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. See ya."

Once you left Magnus's room Jack popped off his necklace.

"I'm real sorry, kid."

"Why?"

"well cause Julian...asked out (Y/n)?"

Magnus's jaw set as he looked at the sword "I'm not upset. (Y/n)'s just a friend. I'm happy for them."

See so it's easy to see! He's upset because...you got asked on a date

Hearthstone: (btw you're half elf) also it's been a while since i've read the books (i really need to re read them hahah) but if Blitzen doesn't have an apartment in Boston....pretend he does shhhhh

⚠️CONTENT WARNING⚠️ this part mentions domestic abuse, if that's seems like a topic that you are uncomfortable with or will trigger you please do not read

It isn't much of a secret that you have a boyfriend, even if Blitzen and Hearth hated him. They've only met each other a few times but your boyfriend thought they were to 'friendly' with you and they thought your boyfriend was a piece of shit.

"Blitzen I'm really sorry about canceling our lunch again-"

"Is it Noah?"

"Blitz..."

"Oh so it is?"

"Listen man I've gotta go"

"Kid, he's the worst why do you stay with him?"

You stayed silent for a second. Why did you stay with him? Well really you had no where else to go. Noah was the one that took you in after your mom left, you owed him a lot.

"I've gotta go...sorry."

Blitzen let out an aggravated sigh, messaging the bridge of his nose and placing down his phone.

What's wrong? Blitzen rolled his eyes at the other man sitting in front of him you can guess

Noah? Blitzen nodded, though Hearth didn't need much confirmation. After you started hanging out with them so much Noah wanted to meet Hearth and Blitz though all parties involved could tell you tried to stop the encounter for as long as possible it had to happen.

All three of them ended up hating each other.

After the meeting Hearthstone went to you expressing his concern, mostly being that Noah acted like he owned you.

You tried to assure Hearth that Noah normally wasn't that bad, that he was having an off day, even though that was a lie. He was always like this.

Hearth could tell you were lying and your relationship with your boyfriend really worried him. He had his own experiences with abusive relationships, sure his was a different type of relationship but he still could understand how you felt.

But Hearth and blitz couldn't help you if you didn't let them. Until...

A few hours later, while Hearth and Blitzen where having dinner there was a knock on their apartment door. Blitzen told Hearth he'd be back in a second and walked to open the door.

What's surprised Blitzen was that you were standing there in a hoodie, in the middle of winter looking like you were freezing to death.

"(Y/n)!" Blitzen let you in, grabbing a blanket from the couch and placing it around your shivering body. "Hey guys. Sorry for showing up unexpectedly." Hearthstone saw you from the entryway and shot out of his seat, moving to stand with you. Gods, (Y/n) are you okay?

The two men sat you to the living room, placing yet another blanket on you. Blitzen turned up the heater "Yeah I'm fine just a bit cold." From the obvious look of worry on the men's faces. "I'm fine Noah and I-"

At the mention of Noah's name Hearthstone let out a quick breath, showing he was angry. Of course it was your boyfriend! Who else would it be?

"Got into a little fight and he kicked me out in what I was wearing." You looked over at Blitzen "You wouldn't kill me if I asked to crash here for a night would you?"

"Stay a night? Of course you can stay."

~~another time skip~~

You sat with Hearthstone alone while Blitzen went out to get more food and some groceries. You and Hearth barely talked since you got to the apartment and it was starting to worry you.

You touched his arm to make him look at you. "Hearthstone, What's wrong?" He looked at you with his lips in a tight line. I don't think he's good for you. In the slightest

You've had this conversation with Hearth a few times before and honestly it's getting harder and harder to defend Noah.

"He was just angry. Nothing to really worry about." You turn your face fully to Hearthstone so he could read your lips as you talked. "I promise I'll be fine. He'll have calmed down by tomorrow."

(Y/n) I can't control you but you shouldn't go back to him. He kicked you out of your apartment in a hoodie and shorts.

"Hearth...he was-"

He was nothing! Ever since we've met, he's treated you terribly! You deserve better

You knew this, he knew this, Blitzen knew it as well. It was time you stop making excuses for him.

"I know...It's just for the longest time he was all I had. But he isn't all I have anymore." You looked at Hearth in the eyes and let out a heavy breath "Okay I'm gonna break up with him. But I can't do it just yet. I've got to get housing in order and my stuff is still in his apartment and-"

Hearth placed his hands on yours to stop your rambling, he placed a delicate kiss on your forehead.

Don't worry about that right now. Blitzen and I will help anyway we can okay?

You nodded, smiling at him "thanks"

Hearthstone let you use him as a pillow as you waited for Blitzen to come back. You slowly nodded off against Hearthstone.

Hearthstone felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see Blitzen standing behind him.

Looks like (N/n) fell asleep, probably a pretty emotionally exhausting day right?

Hearth nodded, looking down at your sleeping figure. They're gonna breakup with him...I told them we'd help and that they can stay here. That's fine, right?

Of course It's fine bud! I'm glad they're here

Yeah me too

Blitzen watched as Hearthstone fixed the blanket that was covering you, he knew something was brewing between you too but knowing both of you fairly well he knew not to comment on it, at least for now.

He tapped Hearthstone on the shoulder to get the taller man to look at him.

Why don't you take (N/n) to the extra bedroom? So they can get some rest and be ready to start planning things out tomorrow.

Hearthstone nodded, taking you to the smallest bedroom of the apartment and tucking you in.

Hearthstone took his previous seat in the couch wondering what the warm feeling in his chest meant.

Alex: (He seems hella mean in this fiwfoiWIFBO)

Your back and forth flirting with Alex had been going on for a few weeks now. It was fun, sure, but it often confused you! Did she like you or not? Was this to pass time? She didn't flirt like this with anyone else! Sure she can kinda be flirty with everyone but she specifically flirted with you a lot!

These thoughts swirled in your mind at dinner, poking at your food you weren't paying attention to any conversation really.

"(Y/n)..(Y/N)!" You looked up to see T.J looking at you. "You okay? You looked zoned out there."

"yeah...yeah I'm fine. Just was thinking."

"Oh don't think to hard there, it'll break that pretty head of yours." Alex said looking at you, smiling. You rolled your eyes scoffing at her, going back to your dinner. "Oh what's wrong babe? You know I didn't mean it."

"Shut up Fierro."

She giggled then continued eating her dinner. Just like that you went back to your food, holding a conversation with Half-born.

~~~Time skip~~~

You decided to skip training today, not fully wanting to fight a dragon today. You took a walk to the river to draw, hoping to clear your mind.

As you arrived at the river you see Carmon sitting there. Carmon is nice they lived on floor 7. You hung out with them sometimes, enough to call yourself friends.

"Uh hey Carmon." They turned around looking at you and greeting you with a smile.

"Heya there (Y/n) you decided not to go to training too?" They asked, scooching over to leave you room to sit.

"Uh yeah I didn't want to. You?" They rubbing the back of their neck "nah I've got a headache. Though I suppose it would have gone away if I had died...oh well!"

You smiled at them then noticed the book they were reading. "watcha reading?"

Carmons eye's lit up, showing you the book "it's Sherlock Holms! I don't know anyone who reads it but I really like it."

You talked to Carmon for a few hours before noticing it was almost time for dinner.

"Oh damn Carmon. We're gonna be late to dinner." You both started headed to the feast hall. As you arrived you waved goodbye to Carmon but they stopped you. "What's up Carmon? Is something wrong?"

They shook their head, looking at their shoes a light blush dusted their cheeks. "No it's just.."

"Just..."

"Uh gods...it's...well.. I...kinda umm." You patted their shoulder trying to give them a reassuring smile. They swallowed the lump forming in their throat and said it all at ones.

"IKINDALIKEYOUANDWASWANTINGTOTAKEYOUONADATE!"

You looked at them confused asking them to repeat. Carmon took a deep breath and looked you in the eyes "I like you (Y/n) I want to take you on a date sometime."

You blinked at them and again and again not processing the words that left their lips. "you know what I'm sorry I shouldn't have said-"

"No wait! It's not a no. I was just shocked is all! I um need to think?" They nodded, saying by and headed to their table. Well now you were really late to dinner.

You headed to table 19, sitting next to T.J. "Hey what's up you look upset again."

"nah they just look like that all the time."

"Shut it Fierro" He winked at you then taking a sip from his cup.

"It's nothing. Carmon just asked me out so I've got a lot to think about." You heard the thump of a cup on the table and looked up to see Alex staring at you. "What got a problem Fierro?"

The shocked look on Alex's face disappeared as he cleared his throat. "No problem. Just surprised anyone would ask ya out. What'd you tell them?"

You shrugged, poking at your food. "Said I'd think about it." You didn't notice the way Alex locked his jaw. "So what you thinking?" He asked, trying to get as much information out of you as possible.

"I think I'm gonna say yes to a first date. I'm not sure If I like them but one date wont hurt, right?" You looked up at him, noticing his hard gaze "why do you care?"

"...cause couples are annoying I don't want another couple in this floor who are making out all the time around me it's fucking annoying. Plus it'll be extra gross seeing you like that"

Everyone looked at Alex, he can be a jerk but he's just being a plain asshole. "Alex-"

You cut T.J off, raising a hand indicating for him to stop talking. "I don't know what crawled up your ass today but can you shut the fuck up."

"Just sayin. I mean are you sure they didn't do it out of a bet? I don't wanna have to deal with you crying over someone."

"Fuck you, Fierro"

You ended up stomping out of the feast hall, T.J close on your heel.

You slammed your bedroom door closed, punching a pillow on your bed. A few minutes later you hear a soft knock on your door. "Go away T.J"

He continued knocking for a minute and you finally decided to open the door. "What?"

"Don't listen to him. He's pissed about something. It's not an excuse I just wanted you to know it's not you." You nodded and he left your room, leaving you sitting on the bed.

T.J went back to dinner, planning on confronting Alex later. Ones dinner finished up everyone went their own way, Alex headed to his room T.J followed after him. Before Alex could shut the door T.J placed his foot in door, letting himself in.

"What the fuck man?"

"Shut it, Alex." The shorter boy looked to the side, not meeting his eyes. "I get that you like them and everything and hearing that they've been asked out sucks but that doesn't mean you get to be an asshole to them!"

Alex still said nothing, still not meeting T.J's eyes.

"You don't want them to go out with Carmon? Then ask them out! Don't insult them like that. I get that y'all have that flirty insulting shit going back and forth but you really upset them."

At that Alex looked up to the taller boy. He sighed, sitting down on the nearest object he could.

"I know"

(A/n): Word count: around 9,331 ;-;
A few updates! The rest of the preferences are not gonna be this long!

Also when when I was getting to the very end of writing this a lot of shit happened in my life causing me to have many mental breakdowns so I'm really sorry about not updating!

I might start writing oneshots and complete the other preferences when I want. Suggest some oneshots and I'll see what I want to write lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...